@pulamea, great point.

#102 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@pulamea said:
" @chris thompson said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
"
Spider-Man is bloodlusted? RIP Cage. "
"
bloodlusted spiderman beat iron man and damaged his armor cage is a joke seriously i dont know why people say he is such a good fighter  i dont even think hes stronger than spiderman as far as i've seen spiderman seems more stronger and even if he is it's still a curbstomp in spiderman's favor if he's not holding back "

Even if spidey is bloodlusted, humiliating Iron Man is horrpible writitng...=] 
Also yes, Luke is faaaar stronger than spidey. Spidey is at least 10 tonner while cage is 25. 
Anyway, spidey still wins. 
=]
#103 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio

No morals??? Spiderman takes this.

#104 Posted by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio

Incapacitating Luke with webbing won't do anything. Iron Fist has easily busted out of Spidey's webbing. Luke will tear through it like paper.

#105 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
Spider-man stomps this. 
And for the record. It depends on how much webbing he uses on someone if it is going to break it or not. 
=]
#106 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_:

"
ROFLOLFMAO....XD
#107 Posted by weaponxxx (427 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man. I do agree that he can be a really crappy fighter at times and he holds back constantly, but he can also be ruthless. Not to mention he is much more clever than Luke and I'm sure he could use all sorts of tools in whatever environment he's in to aid is his fight. On top of that he is more intelligent, quicker, more agile, and has about ten tons of strength to work with. People have said he could just web up Cage with everything and strangle him to death. That's totally plausible. He might even be able to do something with the wiring in the warehouse and electrocute Cage (although I'm sure this has been thrown at Cage before so if anybody can denounce this idea please do so). Spider-man just has too much to work with. Not too mention he's fought guys much stronger and more versatile than Cage and lived to tell the tale (Rhino, Sandman, Hydro-Man, Hulk, The X-men, Juggernaut, etc...)

#108 Posted by Black_Kn1ght (270 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke has strength but Spidey has agility, but Luke would win in a fight to the death.

#109 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey wins.

#110 Posted by Sissel (2004 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman beat Hulk. Can Luke do that? 

#111 Posted by TheShame (477 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight's a tough one.  Spidey is faster and could use his webbing to suffocate cage, but Cage isn't exactly stupid and has street-fighting experience and strength advantage  Problem with spidey is that . there's no point being 100 times faster if your punches don't do much, though luke cage's impenetrable skin doesn't stop internal bleeding or bludgeoning.  I could see either winning this fight depending upon how they used their environment.

#112 Posted by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man can take Cage for the majority.
#113 Edited by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sissel said:

Spiderman beat Hulk. Can Luke do that? 

I still agree that Spidey wins the majority.  
But to answer the question "Can Luke do that?" ... Yes, I also think that Cage could do what Spider-Man did in those scans. 
I think Cage could potentially take Rhino and I also think Cage could lay a well placed hit on the Hulk after Cap led the way. 
In fact, Cage technically would have been able to hit Hulk harder. 
Really cool scans though ... but I'm just sayin I didn't see Spidey do anything to the Hulk that displayed something Cage couldn't also have done.
#114 Posted by OptimusPalm (1803 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Spidey wins this. He could stick to the rafters of the warehouse and toy with Cage for as long as he wanted. But he wouldnt want to get too close.
#115 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman =)

#116 Posted by laflux (16018 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumping this. Makes an interesting debate.

#117 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

Bumping this. Makes an interesting debate.

Agreed.

Spider-Man webs Luke to a wall and tears his head off, or just webs his face up so much he can't breathe.

#118 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

hrmmmmm...While Cage is certainly stronger, I see Spiderman taking a majority due to his bunch of other abilities and resources. Kinda like when he tangles with the Rhino and whatnot.

#119 Posted by Pantherman (249 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman loses. you just assume cage stands there and gets webbed. peter needs to get close to hurt cage and at that point its over.

#120 Posted by Visemoon (422 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man for the solid majority

#121 Posted by dondave (37612 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man

#122 Edited by VeganDiet (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man.

#123 Posted by Pantherman (249 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman wins against the Rhino via PIS. No way should he be able to brawl with him and win same way he should lose to Luke every time. Rhino is far more durable than Peter and should run through him the same as Morlun because physically the two are the same yet Rhino gets crippling illogical weakness just like all Spidermans villains. Really Electros insecure so he loses to Spiderman? GTFO.

#124 Posted by CaptainAmerica1986 (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man wins this one. If i´m not mistaken,I believe Spidey is a 20-25 tonner now.

#125 Posted by PastePotPete (447 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Cage. No disrespect, really, but you need to do research on the characters before you make a battle thread. This is a mismatch.

mismatch ??? meaning powerman stomps??? are u &^%$ ing kidding me ? powerman can lift more then spidey ,sure, but not like a whole football field more ..spiderman wouldnt even have to web him or use his spider agility he could just stand there and speed box with him and cage wouldnt even land ... cage is no more dangerous than tombstone infact he is just a prettier version of tombstone

#126 Posted by jashro44 (21920 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks Gonna bring things over here so the other thread doesn't get off topic.

Classic Sabretooth wasn't that much of a jobber compared to he is now. In his classic fight with Luke he just got caught off guard. Luke also broke Venom's teeth in New Avengers teeth in Norman's office when he was trying to stop him from attacking Bullseye. Not saying Luke is in Spider-Man's league of speed, but he's not so slow that he would have Peter run circles around him while he stands there punching at air the whole time.

Depends which classic sabre tooth you are talking about. Origninally he was meant to be a power man and iron fist villain and he didn't really have powers at this point (that would later be retconned). This is why classic sabre tooth has some low showings like peter beating him by webbing his face and the Victor tearing the webbing off resulting in him scratching his own face. He had to go to the hospital IIRC. He also lost to daredevil. None of that would happen to current sabre tooth. I don't know if cage ever fought Creed after he was retconned. As for breaking venoms teeth Gargan also had a tendency to job a lot. I think luke is fast but I do believe in a fight he would have a hard time tagging Peter.

#127 Posted by Zjun_ (490 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Spider-Man is

bloodlusted

? RIP Cage.

#128 Edited by GraniteSoldier (7884 posts) - - Show Bio
#129 Posted by Web_Flotsam (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman loses. you just assume cage stands there and gets webbed. peter needs to get close to hurt cage and at that point its over.

No, he really doesn't. He can hit him with webs from afar considering how slow Cage is.

#130 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

How timely considering they sort of fought today in Mighty Avengers. Any hoo Spider-Man wins.

#131 Edited by Wolverine08 (42477 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter.

#132 Posted by MarlboroMan (1631 posts) - - Show Bio

@silver2467 said:

Luke Cage. No disrespect, really, but you need to do research on the characters before you make a battle thread. This is a mismatch.

mismatch ??? meaning powerman stomps??? are u &^%$ ing kidding me ? powerman can lift more then spidey ,sure, but not like a whole football field more ..spiderman wouldnt even have to web him or use his spider agility he could just stand there and speed box with him and cage wouldnt even land ... cage is no more dangerous than tombstone infact he is just a prettier version of tombstone

Luke Cage actually stomped Tombstone before so your arguement is wrong

#133 Posted by MarlboroMan (1631 posts) - - Show Bio
He can catch a bullet after being shot and he is a lot more powerful now

He one shots Iron Clad who easily goes toe to toe with Savage Hulk

#134 Posted by Wolverine08 (42477 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke has unbreakable skin! Unbreakable skin>Spider powers

#135 Posted by MisterWhisper (1920 posts) - - Show Bio

Unbreakable skin does not really help when you are stuck in a web cocoon the size of a house and suffocate/pass out.

#136 Posted by Wolverine08 (42477 posts) - - Show Bio

Unbreakable skin does not really help when you are stuck in a web cocoon the size of a house and suffocate/pass out.

Luke's tanked nukes. Don't question unbreakable skin, FOOL!

#137 Posted by Wolverine08 (42477 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke wins. Why? He's got the advantage with the unbreakable skin. He's tanked nukes with his skin. He can take anything Peter throws out. He's also caught a bullet after it has been fired, so he's a lot faster, and only needs one hit with him being strong enough to lift up trucks.

Cage 10/10.

#138 Posted by MisterWhisper (1920 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterwhisper said:

Please attempt to grow up.

#139 Posted by Wolverine08 (42477 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@misterwhisper said:

Please attempt to grow up.

What?

#140 Posted by ComicStooge (12902 posts) - - Show Bio
#141 Posted by Wolverine08 (42477 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Don't worry Wolvie, I still love you.

ERMAGAHD! You don't know how much this means to me!

#142 Posted by Stormdriven (4961 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted Spiderman ROFLstomps 10/10

#143 Posted by laflux (16018 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterwhisper said:

Not everyone can tell when your trolling bub.

#144 Posted by MisterWhisper (1920 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

@misterwhisper said:

Oh I can tell.

Trolling is neither a style of humor, nor is it a debate style of any kind. It is a waste of space and makes the troller look like a 12 year old.

Hense, grow up.

#145 Posted by Wolverine08 (42477 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

@misterwhisper said:

Oh I can tell.

Trolling is neither a style of humor, nor is it a debate style of any kind. It is a waste of space and makes the troller look like a 12 year old.

Hense, grow up.

Well, looks like someone lost their sense of humor to an unfortunate accident during childhood.....................................

#146 Posted by laflux (16018 posts) - - Show Bio
#147 Posted by Wolverine08 (42477 posts) - - Show Bio
#148 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Sarcasm vs trolling, know the difference.

#149 Posted by laflux (16018 posts) - - Show Bio
#150 Edited by Wolverine08 (42477 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Psshhh. I'm young, and pretty! I can't possibly be beat!