• 75 results
#1 Edited by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
Round 1: Classic versions of both. Classic Cage is all the way up until his second upgrade. Classic Sabretooth is all the way up until his first adamantium skeleton. 
Round 2: Most powerful versions of both. Pretty easy to figure out.
Both fights are fights to the death. 
#2 Edited by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

i think even the original version could tear and slice through his skin, sabe has cut through harder and denser object the cage like arch angels wings. assuming we are not using sabe from when he was a ironfist villain with no defined abilities.

round two goes worse for luke cage.

non adamantium claws

#3 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio

how hard are archangel wings?how hard Luke's skin originaly was?

#4 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm.... I was not aware of that feat for Sabretooth. I changed original version to classic version to give it a more broad field to work with. 

#5 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio
Matezoide said:
"how hard are archangel wings?how hard Luke's skin originaly was?"
archangels wings have bn described as near adamantium like in the comics... a weaken near death wolverine with adamantium claws managed to only chip and fling small parts off of warren in a throw down fight..
#6 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
Matezoide said:
"how hard are archangel wings?how hard Luke's skin originaly was?"
Archangel was consistently shown to penetrate steel plates and better with his blades. Though that may be a showing of how fast he could throw them rather than the density of the blades. 
#7 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

It will be a great fight , but sabe will win due to over 125 years in fighting experience and a better healing factor he's also faster and more agile

#8 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

We need some Cage people in here. 

#9 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

i think the only person to back up cage is SUNMAN

#10 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

I im a luke cage fan boy lol im just being real, Luke is a lot stronger but he's just a brawler, he's more durable but that wont last long

#11 Posted by DJ Diesel (1594 posts) - - Show Bio

erik said:

"We need some Cage people in here. "

SUNMAN! WE NEED YOU! Har our call!

I'll take cage for the classic versions. I don't think thier fight in the comics was exagerated at all. Cage is stronger, uncuttable and put the animal down, rather tidy with it I might add

Strongest versions are leaning more toward Sabertooth, the adimantium goes a loooong way for survivability when combined with a healing factor, as somwone else has shown us for a long time. Cage's skin is still billed as impenetrable, HOWEVER. In the beast thread they claimed beast could take out his eyes. I dumped on that because it was so far out of character, but not so much for Sabertooth, it is very much IN character. The fight between the strongest versions would be an AWESOME battle for fans of either but as it drags out, I see Sabertooth's ruthless nature, history of experience, and animal cunning leading to some shocking maneuvers (such as the eye gouging) to pull out a win.

True, Cage could THROETICALLY win by choke out again, but the newer, bigger, stronger, meaner Sabertooth just doesn't put up with BS like he used to.

#12 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Original Cage takes it. Does Cage have Wrecker's crowbar in the second round? If so, he might have a chance. Otherwise Sabretooth would rip him apart.

#13 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

You are 100% correct!!!!

#14 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio
LordCosmicKing said:
"1.like i said the original sabe with no backstory and a ironfist villain goes down hard to luke
2. the classic wolverine enemy sabe who possess his HF and normal bones would kill cage in a few minutes.
3. upgraded adamantium sabe would murder cage in the first 3 seconds.

"

#15 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
DJ Diesel said:
"

erik said:

"We need some Cage people in here. "

SUNMAN! WE NEED YOU! Har our call!

I'll take cage for the classic versions. I don't think thier fight in the comics was exagerated at all. Cage is stronger, uncuttable and put the animal down, rather tidy with it I might add

Strongest versions are leaning more toward Sabertooth, the adimantium goes a loooong way for survivability when combined with a healing factor, as somwone else has shown us for a long time. Cage's skin is still billed as impenetrable, HOWEVER. In the beast thread they claimed beast could take out his eyes. I dumped on that because it was so far out of character, but not so much for Sabertooth, it is very much IN character. The fight between the strongest versions would be an AWESOME battle for fans of either but as it drags out, I see Sabertooth's ruthless nature, history of experience, and animal cunning leading to some shocking maneuvers (such as the eye gouging) to pull out a win.

True, Cage could THROETICALLY win by choke out again, but the newer, bigger, stronger, meaner Sabertooth just doesn't put up with BS like he used to.

"
Cage is still able to be cut by adamantium. His skin is not truly impenetrable.

Korg said:
"Original Cage takes it. Does Cage have Wrecker's crowbar in the second round? If so, he might have a chance. Otherwise Sabretooth would rip him apart."
He left that crowbar with Osborn and it was never his weapon so he does not have it in this thread.
#16 Edited by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio
Oh god here we go again. Okay. If we are talking current Cage or even older Cage against Sabertooth without Adamantium, than Cage takes it for a few reasons. Sabertooth is not capable of hurting Cage significantly or piercing his skin without adamantium, he could possible Gauge out his eyes, but I seriously doubt that would happen.

Sabertooth with Adamantium has a chance of killing Cage and piercing his skin. I would say Cage is stronger and his best bet would be to come up with a tactic to win. Off the top of my head I would say Cage would have to grapple with Sabertooth and hope to suffocate him, or drown him. Otherwise Cage will be in trouble.

Now If we give Cage Wreckers hammer, the odds are much more in Cage's favor and he would probably win, in fact I am sure he would.
#17 Edited by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

normal clawed sabes has bn shown to cut and tear through harder substances near adamantium like then cages skin as shown by the scan look.

non adamantium claws

#18 Posted by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio

Cage loses round 1 wins and 2
Round one he loses because Sabertooth is faster and would be able to tear through cages skin round two goes to Cage because Cage at his most powerful can take down Sabertooth by ripping him apart and even if Sabertooth has adamantium bones they do not keep his joints from being able to be separated

#19 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio
Vortex13 said:
"Cage loses round 1 wins and 2
Round one he loses because Sabertooth is faster and would be able to tear through cages skin round two goes to Cage because Cage at his most powerful can take down Sabertooth by ripping him apart and even if Sabertooth has adamantium bones they do not keep his joints from being able to be separated "
that wouldnt be in character for cage and what are the chance of sabe landing the first swipe, also sabe possess his own lvl of superhuman strength that is not defined.
#20 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

Edited range of classic characters. 

#21 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio
LordCosmicKing said:
"normal clawed sabes has bn shown to cut and tear through harder substances near adamantium like then cages skin as shown by the scan look.

non adamantium claws
"
Cage's skin is only known to be pierce by Adamantium now you are just speculating. Not even high level magical vampire teeth could pierce his skin.

Vortex13 said:
Round one he loses because Sabertooth is faster and would be able to tear through cages skin round two goes to Cage because Cage at his most powerful can take down Sabertooth by ripping him apart and even if Sabertooth has adamantium bones they do not keep his joints from being able to be separated "
Cage already won round 1 I posted the scan. He has beaten classic Sabertooth
And Cage in his most powerful form is with the New Avengers with the wrecker crowbar, so he takes it. Besides Cage has taken down guys stronger than Sabertooth in his most impressive feats.
#22 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
Vortex13 said:
Sabretooth was still about on par with Cage with his strength upgrades he received as well. Cage cannot rip him apart. 
#23 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
Cage's skin is only known to be pierce by Adamantium now you are just speculating. Not even high level magical vampire teeth could pierce his skin.

And Cage in his most powerful form is with the New Avengers with the wrecker crowbar, so he takes it. Besides Cage has taken down guys stronger than Sabertooth in his most impressive feats.
"
  • You are right about his skin. It would just be speculation.
  • We are not to use comic book victories as definitive proof for obvious reasons.
  • Cage never owned the crowbar. I already explained this. He does not get the crowbar because it was never his. That is like saying since he used Captain America's shield once, he gets it in this battle. 
#24 Posted by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"SUNMAN said:

"
  • You are right about his skin. It would just be speculation.
  • We are not to use comic book victories as definitive proof for obvious reasons.
  • Cage never owned the crowbar. I already explained this. He does not get the crowbar because it was never his. That is like saying since he used Captain America's shield once, he gets it in this battle. 
"
He does own the crowbar though. He has it it's his.
#25 Edited by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"LordCosmicKing said:
"normal clawed sabes has bn shown to cut and tear through harder substances near adamantium like then cages skin as shown by the scan look.

non adamantium claws
"

you have got to be choking i mean joking ..... sabe easily tears through steel consistently... lukes skin is not i repeat not stronger or denser then arch angels wings. cage original skin was hard as steel now ppl want to use titanium to describe cages skin even that wont help cage. sabe has superhuman strength backing up his claw swipes if it can tear through near adamantium then i am positive it can tear through  cage...

#26 Posted by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio

In the last panel when he's walking away if you look closely he has it in his hand

#27 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you see him with it in New Avenger #50 or #51? After he belted Venom with it in issue #49?

#28 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio
Vortex13 said:
"In the last panel when he's walking away if you look closely he has it in his hand"
that doesnt make it part of his standard equipment.. unless you have a scan showing him consistently using it or stating well after the first fight with the wrecker. by the way if he had the wreckers bar he be mind controlled or influenced by the wrecker.
#29 Edited by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

In issue #50 of New Avengers, Wrecker is even holding the crowbar in his hands as he fights Iron Fist. He also has it when he is taking a swing at Captain America in the same issue. 

#30 Edited by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

sigh...  so i just proved that sabe can cut through harder stuff then lukes skin and it gets ignored..

makes me want to ask the age of some of the ppl here at times.

#31 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

sabretooth, he is just as strong as cage but also faster and has adamantium claws

#32 Posted by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio
LordCosmicKing said:
"sigh...  so i just proved that sabe can cut through harder stuff then lukes skin and it gets ignored..makes me want to ask the age of some of the ppl here at times."
I'm 19
#33 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

are you one of the ones that think organics claws with sabes undefined strength is not capable of slashing luke?

#34 Posted by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio

no i think he has a chance of doing it i just don't find it all that likely

#35 Edited by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

even when shown to rend through arc angels wings? okay then i am asking your age and critical thinking ability.

titanium is still not stronger then steel unless i missed some scientific advancement.

either way sabe should be able to tear through him.

titanium

#36 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"

sabretooth, he is just as strong as cage but also faster and has adamantium claws

"

Cosigned
#37 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no proof sabe is just as strong as cage, but sabe will still will by experience alone

#38 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Sabretooth was able to fold up a barbell like it was silly putty and he has gotten a lot stronger since a few of his upgrades. 

#39 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

#40 Edited by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio
LordCosmicKing said:
"SUNMAN said:
"LordCosmicKing said:

non adamantium claws
"

you have got to be choking i mean joking ..... sabe easily tears through steel consistently... lukes skin is not i repeat not stronger or denser then arch angels wings. cage original skin was hard as steel now ppl want to use titanium to describe cages skin even that wont help cage. sabe has superhuman strength backing up his claw swipes if it can tear through near adamantium then i am positive it can tear through  cage...

"
Cage has been upgraded, unless Sabes is packing adamantium you have provided no proof he will cut through Cage's skin you have a theory at best. Sabertooth and Luke Cage fought a few times already and it was shown Sabertooth could not cut through Luke's skin. You didn't prove anything

Cage has feats that put him as stronger than Sabertooth
#41 Edited by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

how old are you?

titanium is still not stronger then steel unless i missed some scientific advancement.

either way sabe should be able to tear through him.

titanium

#42 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio
LordCosmicKing said:
"how old are you?"
probably older than you
#43 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"LordCosmicKing said:
"how old are you?"
probably older than you
"
i highly doubt it. but either way  cage's skin being strong as titanium, which makes it a fact that sabe can rend through it. by his showing you can ignore the scanned facts all you want, i know you are bias and i suspect another reason for your favortism toward cage which i wont name because it would be inappropriate.
#44 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio
LordCosmicKing said:
"SUNMAN said:
"LordCosmicKing said:
"how old are you?"
probably older than you
"
i highly doubt it. but either way  cage's skin being strong as titanium, which makes it a fact that sabe can rend through it. by his showing you can ignore the scanned facts all you want, i know you are bias and i suspect another reason for your favortism toward cage which i wont name because it would be inappropriate."
um okay. I know what your getting at but whatever.  Yea I like Cage more than Sabertooth. This is ABC logic. 

I have already posted a scan of cage and Sabertooth fighting and they fought another time as well when he did not have adamantium claws and sabertooth could not cut his skin. Also Cage is physically stronger than Sabertooth

Arch Angels wings are not Titantium, if anything I question how much weight on this scan. I have heard that Arch Angels wings are simply metal, and others say it is as hard as Colossus's skin, so does that mean Sabertooth can take Colossus, I doubt it. Do you have any more scans of Sabertooth breaking "titanium" or was it a one time thing. 

Just cause Sabertooth breaks some metal substance does not mean he can break Cage's skin, especially when Cage has taken more deadly blows than Sabertooth without adamantium can dish out and still be okay.
#45 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

I still am unsure about the strength thing for the classics. Classic Cage was at 10 tons, but all the references that I can dig up say the same for Classic Sabretooth. Strictly going by handbooks, after the upgrade Cage was at 25 tons. Sabretooth has had numerous upgrades and each time, all of his powers were upgraded. He just does not have much showings in the feat department because of the way he likes to fight. 

#46 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

I also do not think that Sabretooth could cut Colossus without adamantium. 

#47 Edited by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

i showed you a scan of what a weaken wolverine was able to do the wings to reinforce my point of the wings  strength and durability. i dont care what you heard about the wings the point is it was created by apocalypse stolen celestial technology the wings are far stronger then steel or titanium. it was later furthered explained in a deadpool issue where wade faced off against Archangel and had to use a future tech sword to cut through the "almost adamantium like wings". now unless you want a science class titanium is weaker then steel either way sabe is able to cut through both.

the only scans you have with sabretooth and ironfist was old scans before sabretooth was described with any powers over 30 yrs ago and was a ironfist  villian.

you should also know we dont use PIS scans in the forum for debate of course the hero always wins in comics that doesnt mean he gets an automatic win in the forum.. its like putting venom and spidey in a fight in a cage and spidey winning every time... thatshouldnt happen unless by story plot.

you say sabe cant cut cage by comic showing fine, but you cant say that cage has steel or titanium skin either because it contradict sabes abilities.

now i already said earlier unless you are blind,   that the original first appearance sabe loses to cage.

but only a retarted person can think that the 90's version of sabe that was turned into wolverines enemy would  lose to cage when his organic claws slashing ability is without question.

i also  said that the adamantium version would tear through cage. either way get your head out your ass or lukes ass and read up on sabretooth after his initial appearance in ironfist comics and you would know that cage would get raped by sabe.

you are the same person who actually believes that cage can stand up and fight colossus.

#48 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

your wrong with a bunch of things, but I am going to see a movie so I will put you in your place later

#49 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"your wrong with a bunch of things, but I am going to see a movie so I will put you in your place later"
yeah whatever go watch shaft.
#50 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
LordCosmicKing said:
"SUNMAN said:
"your wrong with a bunch of things, but I am going to see a movie so I will put you in your place later"
yeah whatever go watch shaft."
That is very uncool.