Battle to K.O. or death

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By NeonGameWave

Rex takes this. He is more versatile and is also more clever in my opinion.

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kameo

Rex godstomps

I know his like the back of my palm

He's stronger

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY F**kING FASTER!!!! it's literally ridiculous

his combat speed is FTL in the show (a laser said to be moving at the speed of light)

But this should be enough to solo

he can turn into a mecha godzilla that busted an entire city.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EssentiallyHeroes

@kameo: I don't think he ever learned to transform on command. Plus your image didn't show up.

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kameo

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@kameo: I don't think he ever learned to transform on command. Plus your image didn't show up.

It's stated that he can transform when ever in extreme danger, like the time providence was going to dissect Rex

Not to mention Rex went toe to toe with aliens like Humongosaur and Diamond Head (Cross over cannon btw), his machines also can manifest at the speed of light and tank rockets with ease, Rex can create force fields and life 50 ton vehicles.

plus he's been training in combat to fight evos since he was a kid.

Any Cage can do Rex can do waaay better.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ImmortalT1000

Rex Wrecks em.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@kameo: You realize how many times Rex has been hit by street level people right? Saying he is FTL is ridiculous when one, I can't remember that even happening or being said, and if it did, 98% of his showings show him clearly not being FTL.

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kameo

@god_spawn said:

@kameo: You realize how many times Rex has been hit by street level people right? Saying he is FTL is ridiculous when one, I can't remember that even happening or being said, and if it did, 98% of his showings show him clearly not being FTL.

1. No, he's been tagged by several hypersonic characters attacking him at once, Agent 6 deflected machine gun fire at point blank range with ease the Black Pawns in the final series were capable of doing the same feats,

2. you must have not been paying attention

he dodges light speed lasers from quarry.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@kameo:

Wrong. White Knight has tagged him. Quarry has tagged him. Dozens of other EVOs have tagged him and none of them were close to hypersonic in speed.

And none of the lasers Quarry shot at him I recall being called light speed. Unless you have proof of this I call BS on your claim and my point still stands Rex isn't FTL based on more episodes clearly depicting he isn't.

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kameo

@god_spawn said:

@kameo:

Wrong. White Knight has tagged him. Quarry has tagged him. Dozens of other EVOs have tagged him and none of them were close to hypersonic in speed.

And none of the lasers Quarry shot at him I recall being called light speed. Unless you have proof of this I call BS on your claim and my point still stands Rex isn't FTL based on more episodes clearly depicting he isn't.

1. White Knight tagged Rex who wasn't even trying to blitz him,

2. Rex only uses his Light Speed for avoiding and creating his machines,so you can't say "HUUUR HUUR HE GETS TAGGED BY HUMANS" because he's not the flash his combat speed is much faster than his movement speed

3.http://generatorrex.wikia.com/wiki/Molecular_Destabilizer, he was fast enough to react and create machines to reflect it...it's stated in the episode to be light speed so SUCK IT!

4. Rex has smacked missiles out of the air and reacted to bullets, your just being a hater.

5. Just because you hate the character doesn't mean you have to down play him, when he gets tagged by E.V.O.S is because

A. He was caught off guard

B. Out Numbered

C. Not enough space to avoid.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@kameo:

That's a lame excuse on your part. If he was so FTL, he would have reacted.

He is still tagged by slower characters constantly. Your opinion does not change the fact.

I saw the episode and nowhere did it say the lasers were moving at light speed. Just because it is a laser does not make it light speed as characters like Wolverine, Batman, Captain America etc have all dodged lasers at some point and they are not close to being FTL.

Spider-Man has webbed missiles out of the air. Cyclops has shot missiles out of the air. Hulk has caught missiles. Thor has dodged missiles. Wolverine has stabbed missiles out of the air. So no, that doesn't make him FTL. Calling me a hater is irrelevant and just immature on your part. I actually like the show, thank you very much.

So again, where is your proof?

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kameo

@god_spawn said:

@kameo:

That's a lame excuse on your part. If he was so FTL, he would have reacted.

He is still tagged by slower characters constantly. Your opinion does not change the fact.

I saw the episode and nowhere did it say the lasers were moving at light speed. Just because it is a laser does not make it light speed as characters like Wolverine, Batman, Captain America etc have all dodged lasers at some point and they are not close to being FTL.

Spider-Man has webbed missiles out of the air. Cyclops has shot missiles out of the air. Hulk has caught missiles. Thor has dodged missiles. Wolverine has stabbed missiles out of the air. So no, that doesn't make him FTL. Calling me a hater is irrelevant and just immature on your part. I actually like the show, thank you very much.

So again, where is your proof?

1. IT WAS SAID IN THE EPISODE BY THE CHARACTER IT WAS LIGHT SPEED

2. You said Rex gets tagged by slow characters in which you are wrong, he gets tagged by hyper sonic characters

3. Also don't be a hypocrite if Flash gets tagged by Death Stroke consistently does that mean he's not FTL?

DON'T CONTRADICT your own words, if Rex gets tagged it's PIS or simply because he doesn't use his full speed all the time

4. Rex doges a laser shot by Gatlocke (not said if light speed) at point blank, the show actually slowed down time for the audiences perspective revealing he was moving faster than the laser.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@kameo:

Again, I am asking for proof cause I don't recall it being said light speed. You keep saying it again and again and again and doing nothing to legitimize it.

I am not lying. Anyone that has watched the show can clearly see that Rex gets tagged by street level characters on a regular basis.

And Flash is irrelevant. And your posting those scans out of context in the first place so it does you no good. And unlike the Flash, you have one (possible) instance in one episode. Flash has a bountiful amount of proof that DS wouldn't be able to tag him if he didn't want him to when you get out of things for the sake of plot cause it would be boring if Flash just IMP'd everyone. And this point of Flash just blitzing everyone doesn't pertain to Rex. Why? Because your point isn't consistent in the slightest if it is true as it has one example.

I'm not contradicting myself. Your only point is

"He is faster than light." I am throwing you a bone in the off chance maybe it did happen and it slipped by me. But that still does not get rid of the fact dozens of different EVOs, White Knight, Six, Quarry, BioWolf, Van Kleiss etc are not FTL and even if some are hypersonic, that is still far below FTL to begin with. So the deck is certainly stacked against you here. You screaming 1 point without proof, which I am asking for you to provide, is not changing that. And slowing things down for the viewer is for dramatic effect.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

It's awesome to see godspawn pwn flameboys

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jashro44

I haven't read the entire thread but Rex is not faster than light. He isn't that far ahead of street level unless I am missing something (which is possible as I don't think I saw all the episodes of rexs final season) but I would say Rex takes this. He has handled stronger opponents and I feel he is faster than Luke Cage.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Floopay

Luke Cage is super human in every capacity, has outrun automatic gunfire (the aim of the person using the machine gun, not the bullets themselves), and has caught Iron Fists's attacks before. He's also tanked shots from WWH, taken on Wonder Man (little prep on his part), Doctor Doom, Savage Hulk, and several others. And though a lot of his fights were not concluded, or he lost, he was still able to stand up to them much longer than someone on his level should be able to.

Luke Cage is probably one of the most underrated characters, but the fact is he is indestructible, above peak human in every capacity, and actually a pretty good fighter all around.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By 18hunt

Rex, but Luke has a chance

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By robertloucksjr

@Floopay said:

Luke Cage is super human in every capacity, has outrun automatic gunfire (the aim of the person using the machine gun, not the bullets themselves), and has caught Iron Fists's attacks before. He's also tanked shots from WWH, taken on Wonder Man (little prep on his part), Doctor Doom, Savage Hulk, and several others. And though a lot of his fights were not concluded, or he lost, he was still able to stand up to them much longer than someone on his level should be able to.

Luke Cage is probably one of the most underrated characters, but the fact is he is indestructible, above peak human in every capacity, and actually a pretty good fighter all around.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

How in the heck did he take Wonder Man? WW is way more durable, many times stronger, and has instantaneous reflexes. PIS?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Floopay

@robertloucksjr said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

How in the heck did he take Wonder Man? WW is way more durable, many times stronger, and has instantaneous reflexes. PIS?

Actually Luke is one of the most durable characters out there, as his skin is indestructible. He had some prep, and he didn't win, he just fought him for half a book. Still pretty impressive though, considering how outclassed he was in every other category.

Luke is severely underestimated on this site and I dunno why. He's a lot more than just a brawler, and he's got some impressive stats. I think a lot of people see that he's a 25 tonner on the wiki and base their opinions on that, but he's definitely shown that he's more than just a brick, he's incredible fast, smart (tactically), strong, and actually pretty good with improvisation.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay