#1 Edited by feebadger (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

That pesky Kang!!!

Not only does he qualify for the most Riverdance looking costume in comics, but he's also a right scoundrel with his time tinkering an' all!

So here's the scenario;

Bored whilst visiting relatives in New Jersey, Kang decides that there's far too much 'jive' happening in the seventies and that Huggy Bear is too much for one Hero For Hire to handle. So, in a moment of kindness, Kang sends the current Luke Cage back in time to meet the 70's, yellow open shirt wearing, metal 'monkey magic' head band donning original soul brother number one super hero.. uh, Luke Cage. Of course, being ill tempered, no jivin' heroes they instantly go at like Paris Hilton and the Kardashians at a no talent contest.

So tell me my pipe smokin', Defenders subscribing, psychedelic friends of the 70's; which Luke Cage wins?

#2 Posted by Fluke-buddha (644 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Luke Cage of coarse!    Current Luke has more experience, more training, a power upgrade, and much much much better attire.

#3 Posted by feebadger (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

See, i think classic Luke wins because current Luke would be so ashamed that he wouldn't want to hit someone dressed like that.

Honestly, if i saw someone dressed like that i would think that he was on day release.

#4 Posted by Erik (29837 posts) - - Show Bio

So..... A weaker, less experienced version of a character vs the stronger, far more experienced version of a character?

#5 Posted by JediXMan (27997 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Luke stomps. It's like putting me now against myself a few years ago, when I was a noobie fencer.

#6 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

stop smoking that sh!t!!! put the blunt down son.

#7 Posted by karrob (4267 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Luke

#8 Posted by feebadger (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

Jive talking yellow shirt wearing, tow bar wrapped around head toting Luke Cage picked up Unus the untouchable.

By his force field.

With his bare hands.

Suck on that hipster doofus modern Luke Cage.

#9 Posted by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Luke ftw. Current Luke is a heart patient who has become a bit henpecked.

#10 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Current Luke.
#11 Edited by D3athstroke (3898 posts) - - Show Bio

................................................................................

#12 Posted by feebadger (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: Couldn't agree with you more, Mr PowerHerc (i can call you Mr PowerHerc can't i?)

#13 Posted by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

@feebadger said:

@PowerHerc: Couldn't agree with you more, Mr PowerHerc (i can call you Mr PowerHerc can't i?)

Sure, if you want to.

#14 Edited by feebadger (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

Reason # 1 Why Classic Luke Cage Would Kick Current Luke Cage's ASS:

This suit.

Righteous.

#15 Edited by feebadger (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

Reason # 2 Why Classic Luke Cage Would Kick Current Luke Cage's ASS:

The Living Monolith!

That's right, naysayers! See that little yellow and blue righteously dressed brutha clutching onto the mighty Living Monoliths ankle?

Original recipe Luke Cage. Who's yer daddy now, X Men!? Chumps.

The only ankles modern Luke Cage can hold on to are his own, as he kisses his ass goodbye.

#16 Posted by Mysterioz (602 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL!

#17 Posted by Stompa (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

@feebadger said:

Reason # 2 Why Classic Luke Cage Would Kick Current Luke Cage's ASS:

The Living Monolith!

That's right, naysayers! See that little yellow and blue righteously dressed brutha clutching onto the mighty Living Monoliths ankle?

Original recipe Luke Cage. Who's yer daddy now, X Men!? Chumps.

The only ankles modern Luke Cage can hold on to are his own, as he kisses his ass goodbye.

You have a pretty harsh attitude for someone who has no clue what he is talking about......you know that the modern Cage has done the same thing....only years ago....and had a upgrade since.....everything you post for classic Cage modern Cage has done too.......and then some more.

#18 Posted by feebadger (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stompa: Well, OF COURSE modern Luke has done everything that classic Luke has done, modern Luke IS classic Luke! You see, there's this thing called time and growth and the experiences of the younger are still the experiences of the older even if... ah, never mind.

Stompa, i appreciate your comments and your stern and humorless appreciation of modern Cage.

VIVA LA CAGE!

#19 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Luke Cage.

#20 Posted by feebadger (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

Reason # 3 Why Classic Luke Cage Would Kick Current Luke Cage's ASS:

AWESOME SOUND EFFECTS!!!!!!!!!

Yes, that's right. Not the sound of the wall smashing. No. Just the sound of classic Luke's AWESOMENESS!!!!!

#21 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

Bendisforce Luke Cage.

#22 Posted by feebadger (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enzeru: Bendisforce!? BWAHAHAH! I love it! I think Marvel should just create the Bendisforce Universe, give him 90 percent of their characters and just be done with it. Thanks Enzeru.

#23 Posted by feebadger (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

This was my FIRST ever post on the Vine and I REFUSE to let it DIE yet! MWAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAAHAH!

#24 Posted by Biza (32 posts) - - Show Bio

@feebadger said:

Who wins?

The cops, its the 70s.

#25 Posted by feebadger (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

LOVE it! Serpico for the WIN!

#26 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion said:

stop smoking that sh!t!!! put the blunt down son.

Haha

This.

#27 Posted by Bo88gdan (4374 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Cage wins :D

#28 Edited by THORSON (2040 posts) - - Show Bio

classic looks badass

#29 Posted by russellmania77 (13624 posts) - - Show Bio

luke cage wins

#30 Edited by Sideslash (5906 posts) - - Show Bio

I'mma say Mr. Lucas.

#31 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic

#32 Posted by Veshark (8544 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by dondave (26917 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Luke

#34 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (2757 posts) - - Show Bio

@kainscion: stop smoking that sh!t!!! put the blunt down son.

LMAO!!!

#35 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio