#1 Posted by sammystorm75 (157 posts) - - Show Bio
VS

These two power houses have 3 days of prep and it's in an arena these 2 don't know who their fighting and this is gladiator style these 2 are equaly mathed in matched in many ways but Luke Cage has unbreakable skin and Jax has his robotic Arms but Luke may still win this match know i want to hear from the fans.More rules though they can't kill each other and they can only have their standard equipment no fire arms though.

#2 Edited by quatro_briefs (384 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Jax do this?

#3 Posted by sammystorm75 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Well um Luke Cage is pretty tough to get hurt bad like that so ya i guess so.

#4 Posted by quatro_briefs (384 posts) - - Show Bio

@sammystorm75 said:

I was just messing around. This is not easy to call but all the silliness aside, Cage should probably take this.

#5 Posted by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

@quatro_briefs said:

@sammystorm75 said:

I was just messing around. This is not easy to call but all the silliness aside, Cage should probably take this.

Agreed, he's stronger, faster, and more durable. Likely matches in terms of skill too.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#6 Posted by _slim_ (13028 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Cage. CURBSTOMP.

#7 Edited by quatro_briefs (384 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone saw the videos? lol I DARE YOU to watch them at the same time and keep a straight face lol

#8 Posted by sammystorm75 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

I won the bet

#9 Posted by dondave (26818 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Cage ftw

#10 Posted by CountofMC (129 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax's problem is regardless of how powerful his arms are he still has human level durability everywhere else. Luke could just punt him in the jewels and it's game over, need more tokens, thanks for playing, what a horrible night to have a curse, all your base are belong to us, go home and be a family man Jax.

Luke Cage wins.

#11 Posted by nick_hero22 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Cage beats the fool out of Jax, and gameplay mechanics aren't an accurate gauge of a character's ability; this is the same guy that wrecked by 2 no-named Tarkatans and got knocked out for a few hours.