#1 Posted by angryvigilante (1448 posts) - - Show Bio
Deathlok #1
#2 Posted by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio

How dare you put one of my favorite characters in a fight he losses so badly lol. Unfortunately Deathlok destroys Luke.

#3 Posted by angryvigilante (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

Are they not on the same strength level?

#4 Posted by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio
@angryvigilante: Not even close. Deathlok can lift 150 tons, Cage is 20-30 class.
#5 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vortex13 said:

" @angryvigilante: Not even close. Deathlok can lift 150 tons, Cage is 20-30 class. "

holy crap!
i never tought he was that strong
#6 Edited by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vortex13 said:

" @angryvigilante: Not even close. Deathlok can lift 150 tons, Cage is 20-30 class. "

Deathlok isn't that strong. Where are you getting your  information? That would make him Class 100 with Hercules and SheHulk
#7 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Hercules said:
" @Vortex13 said:

Deathlok isn't that strong. Where are you getting your  information? That would make him Class 100 with Hercules and SheHulk "
according to Comicvine...yes he is
#8 Edited by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Hercules: From this site and Marvel's lol.

Just because they're all 100 class doesn't mean the are around the same level of strength. 100 class is the highest but he's not as strong as Hercules you're right.
#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @King Hercules said:
" @Vortex13 said:

Deathlok isn't that strong. Where are you getting your  information? That would make him Class 100 with Hercules and SheHulk "
according to Comicvine...yes he is "
Whoever wrote that summary just stole that from wiki.I've never seen Deathlok even lift 60 tons.The OHOTMU has him at class 100 but I don't know where the 150 comes from.
#10 Posted by angryvigilante (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

so anybody got opinions on who would win this fight?

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathlok obviously wins.Cage is outclassed in all areas.

#12 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Deathlok obviously wins.Cage is outclassed in all areas. "
#13 Posted by spiderpigbart (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor Luke...

#14 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @King Hercules said:
" @Vortex13 said:

according to Comicvine...yes he is "
Whoever wrote that summary just stole that from wiki.I've never seen Deathlok even lift 60 tons.The OHOTMU has him at class 100 but I don't know where the 150 comes from. "
I'm going to look into this. I don't see him being that strong.
#15 Edited by BgMc31 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@angryvigilante: DAMN Luke needs to get a power up! He's too cool to be at the 25-30ton class.

#16 Edited by jashro44 (20801 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if Deathlok can't knock out luke cage he can restrain him with his 85-150 ton strength. Not that I think Deathlok would have any problems knocking cage out.