#3  Edited By MrxElectrifying
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It'll take Danny less than 10 seconds to punch Luke in the face.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Wolverine008

Team.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Really? How?

bump

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Considering the fact that this is a real fight, Danny has KOed people stronger and more durable than Luke in one shot. Should i post them all?

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Experio

Team

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 juiceboks  Moderator
No Caption Provided

He only needs 3.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By Wyldsong

Danny solos.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CheeseSticks

Iron Fist solo in a stomp.

Avatar image for mrxelectrifying
MrxElectrifying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggy313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Juggy313

Cage... Currently Cage is so strong that his punches causes ripples in the street and in surrounding buildings... Proxima Nightnight who is Thanos's strongest lieutenant, couldn't even put Cage down..

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juggy313 said:

Cage... Currently Cage is so strong that his punches causes ripples in the street and in surrounding buildings... Proxima Nightnight who is Thanos's strongest lieutenant, couldn't even put Cage down..

scans and context or it didnt happen

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wolverine008

@juggy313 said:

When did this happen?

Juggy313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Wow, did you guys not read Infinity? It happen in Mighty Avengers # 2-3... His punches were breaking the streets and buildings.. Actually gained the upper hand for a while..

Juggy313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

After Proxima Midnight gathered herself, they fought at a stalemate, and she admitted that she couldn't put him down...

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juggy313: impressive....still not better than Danny one shotting Skaar or the helicarrier but it's nice...anyway, Danny one shots Luke

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DarkRaiden

@juggy313:

moar Luke feats from that fight and possibly the Namor fight pls.

To answer the topic, those Iron Fist scans are out of context. None of those KO'd Luke at all, and IIRC the first didn't even hurt him. The 2nd they were working together or something and Danny WAS brainwashed and Luke didn't fight back.

Now, Daredevil should be put down rather easily via thunderclap or just one hit period, as pressure points don't work too well against Luke.

Danny can't stop that, but he can fight back. As Luke's taken his hits before, I'm not sure who'd win, and just how many times Luke can hit Danny (though he did take out Taskmaster who's just as skilled), but if Luke spams thunderclap, then he stomps.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juggy313: impressive....still not better than Danny one shotting Skaar or the helicarrier but it's nice...anyway, Danny one shots Luke

IIRC the ground was shaking because of Summah Goraths coming not because of proxima midnight and luke cage. I believe "spider-hero" states this on the next page.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

IIRC the ground was shaking because of Summah Goraths coming not because of proxima midnight and luke cage. I believe "spider-hero" states this on the next page.

and there goes the impressiveness.........I thought there was some lack of context somewhere in there

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Lukes thunder clap could barely effect a normal human lady....last I saw anyway unless that's someone else I'm confusing him with.....

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden: Lukes thunder clap could barely effect a normal human lady....last I saw anyway unless that's someone else I'm confusing him with.....

Nah....it sent her flying and crashing into a wall and stuff. And context says he held back because

1. She's a regular human

2. His wife and kid were literally RIGHT NEXT TO HIM

3. He doesn't appear to be straining or anything

Thunderclap in question:

No Caption Provided

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: once again, normal human, she wasn't even badly injured, even if Luke was holding back there's nothing that makes me think he could knock out someone like Danny with those...especially not before he gets one shotted

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: once again, normal human, she wasn't even badly injured, even if Luke was holding back there's nothing that makes me think he could knock out someone like Danny with those...especially not before he gets one shotted

Danny would be knocked back. Meaning he can't get close. if Luke just spams those, eventually Danny falls. not to mention the effect on his ears and balance and whatnot. And Danny can't oneshot Luke by no means.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: danny moves faster than Luke can even react, Luke never thunderclaps in actual battles, just because some absolutely normal woman went flying off her feet doesn't mean a super human martial artist at the peak of human physical condition is going to go flying like a leaf in the wind...what you are suggesting is completely nonsensica. Danny one shotted Skaar while he was amped with Old Power but as for Danny not one shotting Luke....

And for the record...he took out Colossus too...

But teh thandur clepz doe

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: danny moves faster than Luke can even react, Luke never thunderclaps in actual battles, just because some absolutely normal woman went flying off her feet doesn't mean a super human martial artist at the peak of human physical condition is going to go flying like a leaf in the wind...what you are suggesting is completely nonsensica. Danny one shotted Skaar while he was amped with Old Power but as for Danny not one shotting Luke....

And for the record...he took out Colossus too...

But teh thandur clepz doe

Danny has no more weight on him or resistance to wind than a normal, athletic human. He too would go flying. Luke has hit Danny before, and has taken out other fighters on his level, such as Taskmaster.

Skaar was oneshotted. Cool. But Luke wasn't when he got hit. Luke's also tanked hits from Namor, Thing, Hulk, and Iron Man. Danny needs far more than 1 hit to win this. Luke only needs to spam Thunderclap. And I specifically said that it'd be close as Luke would struggle to tag Danny a lot, and that he'd only stomp if he spammed Thunderclap. I didn't say that he WILL spam thunderclap, but if he did, he'd stomp. Not sure why you're showing Colossus as if that's relevant to Luke at all.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@darkraiden: are you suggesting that Luke is more durable than Colossus (who has taken on the likes of Thing, Iron Man, Gladiator, Savage Hulk, WW Hulk and Juggernaut)? Also...Luke only fought Professor Hulk but thanks for that bit of context......Danny has koed Luke with one shot twice, the best i've seen Luke do against Danny is hit him with a park garbage can. Danny has Koed people more durable than Luke...but I see where you're going with this, its not the first time i've debated against you and like when i debate against Moonman, i just have to let this go....

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By slimj87d

Luke cage has already admitted that Danny is the more formidable and powerful one between the two of them. I can't remember the issue or where I read it, but it's somewhere.

Iron Fist doesn't need DD's help to beat Luke Cage.

EDIT: NVM, I found one of my old posts. It was in the issue of Thunderbolts when Danny gets kidnapped and mind controlled.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden: are you suggesting that Luke is more durable than Colossus (who has taken on the likes of Thing, Iron Man, Gladiator, Savage Hulk, WW Hulk and Juggernaut)? Also...Luke only fought Professor Hulk but thanks for that bit of context......Danny has koed Luke with one shot twice, the best i've seen Luke do against Danny is hit him with a park garbage can. Danny has Koed people more durable than Luke...but I see where you're going with this, its not the first time i've debated against you and like when i debate against Moonman, i just have to let this go....

I've seen scans of Luke fighting regular Savage Hulk for one, I've also seen scans of Luke Cage straight up beating down Danny as well), and btw, Colossus has changed in powerlevels over the years so the same one taking hits from WW Hulk is likely not the same one taking hits from Danny. And no, Danny has never oneshotted Luke. Ever.

And again, you ignore that Luke took down Taskmaster who's ever bit as good and agile as Danny.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: so you're going to blatantly ignore a clear example of Danny one shotting Luke.......Anyway Colossus fights Juggy on a regular so whatever you were trying to say whether it be Luke is comparable to Colossus or he's better than him is completely dead. Anyway, I'm not going to even waste my time.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By slimj87d

Let me end this thread.

Danny has been shown to be able to KO a drunk Hercules. He also knocked Luke cage out, sure Luke had received a gunshot to the back of the head, but then there's this.

No Caption Provided

Iron Fist is the stronger and smarter of the two. Luke didn't argue against it. There have been other times that Luke has admitted to Danny being more formidable. Danny has also destroyed a robot Luke Cage couldn't, although I think Luke was only half as strong as he was back then. but Danny has gotten stronger also after his story arc and short run.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: so you're going to blatantly ignore a clear example of Danny one shotting Luke.......Anyway Colossus fights Juggy on a regular so whatever you were trying to say whether it be Luke is comparable to Colossus or he's better than him is completely dead. Anyway, I'm not going to even waste my time.

When did he oneshot him? The one from behind didn't KO him IIRC and the mind controlled one was multiple hits, they were working together/reluctance on Luke's part, and IIRC Luke wasn't even down and out from those. Luke is just as, if not more durable then Colossus.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke's track record against Danny ain't great so I'm goin' w/ Team ftw.

Juggy313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Juggy313

@jashro44: Spider hero said "not all of it" is coming Luke and Proxima. The shockwaves were clearly shown coming from the 2.. This isn't the first time Cage punches has done this... Recently when he knocked out She-Hulk, it had a similar effect...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny could take out Luke by himself, giving him Daredevil just guarantees the win.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#39  Edited By batmannflash

Team. Danny solos

Juggy313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny is street level... Cage is beyond that currently.. Luke Cage wins..

SirNickTheEpic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SirNickTheEpic

@juggy313: street level doesn't define them in power.
daredevil is street level and he beat the avengers in a matter of seconds

Aeon-Rising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironfist solos Luke Cage.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Bones309

This is too funny...

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juggy313 Hulk Captain Marvel and Captain America were having trouble against her.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#45  Edited By comicace3

Team

Night_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Night_Raven

Danny could solo even if Luke has been getting a boost recently. Adding DD will make it all the more easy for Danny to land an iron fist for the KO.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Danny could take majority against Luke 7-8/10 giving him Matt would guarantee victory.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 thedailybagel  Moderator

Danny solos.