castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By castleking

cyber murders the fool.

Cyber is just as skilled a brawler as look if not outright better and he has his claws and poisons that would kill Luke with a minor scratch..

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Cyber, rather easily.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By castleking

They both have a Cardiac Episode.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Only if we're using Way's version of Cyber.

And I never understood how he survived the adamantium coating process in a body without a healing factor.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By castleking
@Morpheus_ said:
" Only if we're using Way's version of Cyber.

And I never understood how he survived the adamantium coating process in a body without a healing factor.
"
you should ask Way how the hell you weld Adamantium metal to flesh aside with the healing factor dilemma and i was joking since both have bad tickers and i read original body on the OP.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Yep, I know you were joking, it's just a detail that has always bothered me.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By castleking

none of that made any lick of sense nor did it fit the background story and build up of Wolverine and Cyber's relationship..

1st off Cyber wanted Wolvie's adamantium for not just money and trophy but was planning to infuse himself with it since he was the only one who currently at the time knew how to replicate the process.
aside from that i guess you dont need multi million dollar facility when you have a barn, arc welder and strips of adamantium before the bonding process and nuclear reactor was even invented and needed for the procedure. pffffffff... the american/canadian shadow cabinet sure went the long and expensive route.

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By cody1984
@Morpheus_ said:

"Only if we're using Way's version of Cyber.

"

Wasn't the guy already like Rasputin on steroids?  If I remember he used to punk wolverine badly before he even got adamantium.     

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@cody1984:He ripped Logan's eye out during training, and Wolverine developed a fear for him after the incident. He also trained Daken.

My real complaint lies with his second body surviving the process, not the first, though.

@castleking said:
" none of that made any lick of sense nor did it fit the background story and build up of Wolverine and Cyber's relationship..1st off Cyber wanted Wolvie's adamantium for not just money and trophy but was planning to infuse himself with it since he was the only one who currently at the time knew how to replicate the process.aside from that i guess you dont need multi million dollar facility when you have a barn, arc welder and strips of adamantium before the bonding process and nuclear reactor was even invented and needed for the procedure. pffffffff... the american/canadian shadow cabinet sure went the long and expensive route. "

Pretty much. And the heart condition felt like a cheap plot device to take him down.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By castleking
@cody1984 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

"Only if we're using Way's version of Cyber.

"

Wasn't the guy already like Rasputin on steroids?  If I remember he used to punk wolverine badly before he even got adamantium.     

"
he was a mean brute.
Way try to explain it away as he was superhuman longevity, strength, durability... but that wouldnt have been enough to survive the process let alone melt metal strips of adamantium that isnt suppose to move or bend  once it is harden even if it was gamma it still wouldnt move... Cyber's process was suppose to be similar to that of wolverine some how altered on the molecular level not welded on.. it is stupid on so many levels and slaps various past writers across the face.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Morpheus_ said:
"Cyber, rather easily. "
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#14  Edited By TheGoldenOne

Cyber

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Cyber murders.
Avatar image for fortressofthemoon
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the hell is a chain going to do to Cyber? Tickle him? Cyber would just stand there while taking a few hits from Cage's chain and then go hit Luke cage with the Swanton Bomb of the top building.

KO 

MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MrRagePants
@FortressoftheMoon said: 
"

What the hell is a chain going to do to Cyber? Tickle him? Cyber would just stand there while taking a few hits from Cage's chain and then go hit Luke cage with the Swanton Bomb of the top building.

KO 

"
My thoughts exactly. 
LC: "OMG! I'm fighting Cyber, he has indestructible skin. Hmm... better bring my chains to even the playing field"

WARNING: Everything below this sentence is nothing related to this battle, just my way of thinking what made Cyber,Cyber.

Also, LOL! on Morpheus' question. I used to think that way, trying to decipher and give logical explanation for super powers and super abilities. Then one day, I realized that comic books are suppose to be a "place" where logic and/or realism does not exist. This way, readers tend to just relax and let their imagination take over on cruise control and forget for a little while what the real world is like.

Comic books were first marketed to children, thus the supers tend to break the mold of reality. If you ask a child what they wish they can do, most answers tend to be flying, super strength, speed, intelligence, time travel, etc. If you ask a child to draw a monster or super hero you will be surprised what a child's imagination can conceive. Grown ups tend to look at them and see them as failed logic. 

Sadly, the more advanced our technology goes, so does the human brain. Now, everybody wants a logical explanation of how <insert super here> can do certain abilities by breaking physics and reasoning. Everyone wants to be Albert Einstein. It's good when being applied in real life, but how I wish they leave my comics/cartoons/movies alone.

Also, just a thought: IIRC, there was a study on a group of people (mixed grown ups and kids) given sticks and glues. Their goal is to create the tallest structure they can make without it falling apart. It took more hours for the grown ups to actually start, while the kids just slapped on pieces from the get go. In the end a kid's structure was the tallest while also being sturdy. The study says that grown ups tend to analyse things first, give reasoning if it will work and are more afraid of failure, while kids on the other hand are less concerned about consequences and just build away using trial and error.