• 69 results
Trigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Trigon

The fight takes place in Times Square, NYC. Luke is bloodlusted. Carnage is bloodlusted. Both get 5 days to prep. Both are current. Weapons are laying around. Can Carnage win? Can Luke beat Carnage? You decide, viners!

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Killemall

With prep Cage just brings a gigantic music system playing Metallica :p take that you stupid carnage.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bo88gdan

Carnage

Avatar image for venomsapprentice
venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By venomsapprentice

@Killemall said:

With prep Cage just brings a gigantic music system playing Metallica :p take that you stupid carnage.

Carnage is less vulnerable to sonics than Venom. And even Venom couldn't be taken down by anything less than a Space Shuttle launch.

Carnage FTW.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Killemall

@venomsapprentice said:

@Killemall said:

Carnage is less vulnerable to sonics than Venom. And even Venom couldn't be taken down by anything less than a Space Shuttle launch.

Carnage FTW.

Really?

Meh i am not very well versed with spiderman stuffs.

I know current carnage in Carnage USA took control of Avengers including Wolverine , so maybe. I always though loud music would get them go "aaarggg" like in the movies.

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By venomsapprentice

@Killemall said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@Killemall said:

Carnage FTW.

Really?

I know current carnage in Carnage USA took control of Avengers including Wolverine , so maybe. I always though loud music would get them go "aaarggg" like in the movies.

The movie was a terrible disservice to symbiote kind. Do yourself a favor and start reading Agent Venom. It's hardcore.XD

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@Killemall: The sonics isn't a problem..Luke Cage can use microwaves agaisnt it or a flamethrower,Carnage is still weak against those things and he isn't too resitant to sonics

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By Strider1992

Bloodlust may cloud Cage's judgement so i'm going with Carnage.

Avatar image for captainamerica1986
CaptainAmerica1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Since Cage has 5 days prep time and they are in New York, I'm thinking he takes a walk to the Baxter Building to visit Mr. Fantastic. Cage>Carnage

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carnage stomps, Cage isn't exactly a prep master.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also since Carnage gets prep as well, whats stopping him from getting a army like in Carnage USA?

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sufferthorn

@venomsapprentice said:

@Killemall said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@Killemall said:

Carnage FTW.

Really?

The movie was a terrible disservice to symbiote kind. Do yourself a favor and start reading Agent Venom. It's hardcore.XD

Ummm...the movie wasn't a total disservice to symbiote kind.

That video =

This moment in comic history.

.... now i realize that you're referring to the rest of the movie, where Venom is obviously underclassed. But i only refer to this particular scene which shows him his weakness to sonics

I am aware Venom got up after this attack, but it definitely doesn't take less than a Space-shuttle launch to take Venom down, all it would take is a burst of sonic-disruption.

Now that we've taken care of that, we shall move onto Luke Cage vs Carnage. My question is, since Cage has unbreakable skin, what is it exactly that Carnage will be able to do, that will bring Cage down. He won't be able to do it by conventional means.

Also, isn't Luke Cage a lot stronger than Carnage tons-wise?

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By venomsapprentice

@Sufferthorn said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@Killemall said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@Killemall said:

Carnage FTW.

Really?

That video =

.... now i realize that you're referring to the rest of the movie, where Venom is obviously underclassed. But i only refer to this particular scene which shows him his weakness to sonics

I am aware Venom got up after this attack, but it definitely doesn't take less than a Space-shuttle launch to take Venom down, all it would take is a burst of sonic-disruption.

Now that we've taken care of that, we shall move onto Luke Cage vs Carnage. My question is, since Cage has unbreakable skin, what is it exactly that Carnage will be able to do, that will bring Cage down. He won't be able to do it by conventional means.

Carnage lifts between 50 and 80 tons, depending on who you believe. Luke cage lifts 40.

And by "unbreakable skin" they mean as strong as steal.

Carnage will have no problem beating cage to a pulp with his own 2 hands. Add that to the fact that Carnage can raise an army, and Luke stands no chance.

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By spawn_123

Carnage

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Cage would demolish Carnage.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ms__omega

Carnage : Cage still has to breathe Carnage can suffocate him, not to mention Cage's internal organs are not invulnerable.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By slimj87d

@Killemall said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@Killemall said:

Carnage FTW.

Really?

it was a terrible story. But the narrator said that this carnage was amped up after letting his symbiote feed off of a whole farm of cows. That's how he took over the whole time.

Was a pretty stupid story and very inconsistent seeing as how Wolverine has overcome symbiote possession twice due to his healing factor and somehow not even the full carnage symbiote takes him over.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By SoA

carnage spears through luke's brain and eats it. carnage is much faster and stronger than spidey so yeah

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By Stronger

@spawn_123 said:

Carnage

Juggy313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Juggy313

Cage Pawns... Cage owns the Avengers Mansion, part of his prep is Ironman and Black Panther.. Cage wins easily...

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sufferthorn

@venomsapprentice said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@Killemall said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@Killemall said:

Carnage FTW.

Really?

That video =

Carnage lifts between 50 and 80 tons, depending on who you believe. Luke cage lifts 40.

Carnage will have no problem beating cage to a pulp with his own 2 hands. Add that to the fact that Carnage can raise an army, and Luke stands no chance.

This isn't about armies, this is about Carnage vs Luke, if we play by those rules, Cage brings in the New Avengers

Carnage didn't seem to have much luck breaking Cage's skin before...

Luke Cage even fought Wonder-man, he was in my opinion losing the fight, but that puts his skill-level and strength way above what you have been suggesting.

Carnage cannot "break" Luke Cage's skin by conventional means. Carnage's tendrils did nothing to him, and Cage has taken far more punishment

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By venomsapprentice

@Sufferthorn said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@Killemall said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@Killemall said:

Carnage FTW.

Really?

That video =

This isn't about armies, this is about Carnage vs Luke, if we play by those rules, Cage brings in the New Avengers

Carnage didn't seem to have much luck breaking Cage's skin before...

Luke Cage even fought Wonder-man, he was in my opinion losing the fight, but that puts his skill-level and strength way above what you have been suggesting.

Carnage cannot "break" Luke Cage's skin by conventional means. Carnage's tendrils did nothing to him, and Cage has taken far more punishment

Does that include being suffocated by symbiote goo?

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sufferthorn

@venomsapprentice:

I don't think Cage is gonna let that happen. Especially not Bloodlusted if he can hold his own against guys like Wonderman. But hold on, while i dig something up OTHER than durability feats.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#24  Edited By Joygirl

Carnage via symbiote tentacle sodomy.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#25  Edited By TDK_1997

Cage can win if plays this smart but I'm leaning towards Carnage.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sufferthorn

@venomsapprentice:

Well, now that i've proven that there really isn't much Carnage can do to hurt Luke Cage other than what you pointed out, which is suffocation, allow me to throw down some points where Luke Cage has proven himself to be a skilled fighter, who would not be idiotic enough to let Carnage get the better of him in a fight to the death.

First we have the Green Goblin(who is of course, as you will point out, NOT as powerful as Carnage)

Luke Cage is able to one-shot him, with relative ease.

Maybe this will be more impressive to you. Luke Cage certainly isn't as skilled in martial arts as Iron Fist is, but that doesn't mean he can't dance.

....Well, i think Luke Cage's durability, along with his street smart combat style and experience, will be enough to keep Carnage from "strangling" him, other than that, what exactly do you believe Carnage is capable of doing to him? Is "suffocation" your only argument?

Also....i thought i'd throw in an extra durability feat for kicks

You could hit Luke hard enough to blast him out of a sky scraper several blocks away, he won't be phased at all. :P

Well that's all i have for now, your turn!

Edit: Fixed the broken links

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@TDK_1997 said:

Cage can win if plays this smart but I'm leaning towards Carnage.

Why?
Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Vance Astro:

I think this is the first thing i've strongly agreed with you on. *brofist of doom*

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By venomsapprentice

@Sufferthorn said:

@venomsapprentice:

Well, now that i've proven that there really isn't much Carnage can do to hurt Luke Cage other than what you pointed out, which is suffocation, allow me to throw down some points where Luke Cage has proven himself to be a skilled fighter, who would not be idiotic enough to let Carnage get the better of him in a fight to the death.

First we have the Green Goblin(who is of course, as you will point out, NOT as powerful as Carnage)

Maybe this will be more impressive to you. Luke Cage certainly isn't as skilled in martial arts as Iron Fist is, but that doesn't mean he can't dance.

....Well, i think Luke Cage's durability, along with his street smart combat style and experience, will be enough to keep Carnage from "strangling" him, other than that, what exactly do you believe Carnage is capable of doing to him? Is "suffocation" your only argument?

You could hit Luke hard enough to blast him out of a sky scraper several blocks away, he won't be phased at all. :P

All very Impressive. But carnage is physically stronger.

And faster.

And has 360 vision "Symbiote Sense"

And has webbing and a ton of other Symbiote abilities.

Not least of all is the fact that carnage is the most evil/insane son of a gun in the marvel universe.

I don't have many carnage scans so give me some time for that. But soon you'll see just what kind of a boss Carnage really is.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Sufferthorn said:

@Vance Astro:

I think this is the first thing i've strongly agreed with you on. *brofist of doom*

Cool.
Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sufferthorn

@venomsapprentice said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@venomsapprentice:

And faster.

Not least of all is the fact that carnage is the most evil/insane son of a gun in the marvel universe.

I don't have many carnage scans so give me some time for that. But soon you'll see just what kind of a boss Carnage really is.

Sure, i doubt Carnage would be able to go up against Wonderman the way Cage did.

I am aware of the 360 vision and the webbing, but i don't think he has anything other than your suffocation argument, which Cage simply won't allow, as i have shown previously.

It doesn't matter really, because both Luke Cage and Carnaqe are bloodlusted here, none of them will have any regard for morality, not to mention that with 5 days of preperation, Luke Cage won't waste it, and will indeed have some weapons prepared for Cassidy.

I'll give you the time to bring up your scans, i will see if i can counter your points. :D

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#32  Edited By jobiwankenobi

Carnage possesses him instead because he's way stronger than kassady.

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By venomsapprentice

@Sufferthorn said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@venomsapprentice:

@Sufferthorn said:

And faster.

Sure, i doubt Carnage would be able to go up against Wonderman the way Cage did.

I am aware of the 360 vision and the webbing, but i don't think he has anything other than your suffocation argument, which Cage simply won't allow, as i have shown previously.

It doesn't matter really, because both Luke Cage and Carnaqe are bloodlusted here, none of them will have any regard for morality, not to mention that with 5 days of preperation, Luke Cage won't waste it, and will indeed have some weapons prepared for Cassidy.

I'll give you the time to bring up your scans, i will see if i can counter your points. :D

No Caption Provided

Most of the respect threads for Carnage that I found are absolute garbage, but I think the above image speaks volumes.

Now picture Luke Cage where Venom is, getting slime poured down his throat.

(Does anyone know if the image is from an actual comic? I know Carnage has been stated to have twice the strength of Venom and Carnage combined; maybe this is where that came from.)

Until I have more pics, I can't really give a solid argument. But I can tell you that Carnage's speed, agility, reflexes, and strength all insure that Carnage will get into a position to suffocate Cage. Not that suffocation is his only option, as Cage is vulnerable to concussion and internal injuries.

(sorry to bother you)

I hear your the go to guy for symbiotes. Do you have feats for Carnage?

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#34  Edited By InnerVenom123

@venomsapprentice: Nope.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sufferthorn

@venomsapprentice:

hm, maybe.

I will wait.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BringnIt

Carnage stomps.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BringnIt said:

Carnage stomps.
venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By venomsapprentice

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@BringnIt said:

Carnage stomps.

Although I still can't find decent scans.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@Vance Astro said:

Pretty much.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By BringnIt

When I get time I'll make the case for Carnage. I still have to reply in my Challenge a Viner thread with Baldy. Suffice it to say for now, Carnage has superior stats to Cage--he is rated higher in terms of strength--as well as obviously having superior speed and agility. His durability is even higher than Venom's, so Cage is highly unlikely to even be able to damage him sufficiently to KO him. And based on Carnage's last two showings he took on a semi-prepped team of Avengers that featured Ben Grimm, who is Cage's superior, as well as Cap, Spidey, Hawkeye and Wolverine. Grimm was armed with Reed's sonic gun for this encounter, which took place during the Carnage USA mini. During the regular Carnage mini he took on Spidey and Iron Man, who again is way past Luke's pay grid. So based on stats, Carnage wins. Based on feats, Carnage wins. What does Luke have on him specifically?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@comicdude23 said:

@Vance Astro said:

Pretty much.

Jokes on you, because I wasn't serious! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@Vance Astro said:

@comicdude23 said:

@Vance Astro said:

Pretty much.

Jokes on you, because I wasn't serious! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh damn. I fail again.

GodOfMischief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By GodOfMischief

I really want to say Carnage because he's one of my favourite characters, however if Luke Cage gets prep can't he also just look at all of Carnage's weaknesses? I can't decide who would win haha.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude23 said:

@Vance Astro said:

Pretty much.

How? Carnage is superior in every way.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By renamed040924

@Trigon said:

The fight takes place in Times Square, NYC. Luke is bloodlusted. Carnage is bloodlusted. Both get 5 days to prep. Both are current. Weapons are laying around. Can Carnage win? Can Luke beat Carnage? You decide, viners!

Spider-Man can beat Luke Cage. Carnage is Spider-Man x 3.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carnage is physically superior in every way and can just shove tendrils down cage's mouth and nose. Kassidy is a crazy SOB after all

SymbioteSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carnage for the win.

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carnage wins this. His shape shifting abilities and incredible speed/reflexes give him a chance to send a tendril down Luke's neck for a deadly finish.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carnage wins this. His shape shifting abilities and incredible speed/reflexes give him a chance to send a tendril down Luke's neck for a deadly finish.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carnage stomps.