Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Super-Buster
Luke & Danny
Luke & Danny
Sparring match in the danger room set to Times Square, New York. Healers are on stand-by
Remy & Lucas
Remy & Lucas
 and can heal anything short of instant death. Bishop's time traveling has been disabled. Links: Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Gambit, Bishop
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By geraldthesloth

Well personally i think cage and fist can win

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Luke and Fist

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Hadrelius

Cage and Fist.

Iron Fist should be able to take Gambit and Bishop can't hurt Cage because there is no energy to absorb from him.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By oldmagic

actually i pick team two. Gambit should take out Luke by making his body explode and Lucas could absorb every energy that Iron Fist releases. Not only that but Iron Fist can't escape ever explosions coming from Gambit. He has to get hit by something like random shrapnel. 

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hadrelius
oldmagic said:
"actually i pick team two. Gambit should take out Luke by making his body explode and Lucas could absorb every energy that Iron Fist releases. Not only that but Iron Fist can't escape ever explosions coming from Gambit. He has to get hit by something like random shrapnel. "

How can Gamvit make his body explode? His power only effects non-living objects. And Bishop hasn't been known to be able to absorb mystic energy and that is what his ironfist is composed of. And then again, he doesn't need it to beat him.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By oldmagic

actually Gambit has the power to make living things explode as well. And mystic energy is still energy, is it not? 

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hadrelius
oldmagic said:
"actually Gambit has the power to make living things explode as well. And mystic energy is still energy, is it not? "

Never seen Gambit do that. You have an example?

Mystical energy is energy that doesn't behave by the laws of physics like the natural energy that Bishop absorbs.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9  Edited By Erik
Alpha said:
"oldmagic said:
"actually Gambit has the power to make living things explode as well. And mystic energy is still energy, is it not? "

Mystical energy is energy that doesn't behave by the laws of physics like the natural energy that Bishop absorbs."

He did it to Shaw in the a recent issue of X-Men Legacy.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Erik
Alpha said:
"oldmagic said:

Mystical energy is energy that doesn't behave by the laws of physics like the natural energy that Bishop absorbs."
He did it to Shaw in a recent issue of X-Men Legacy.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Alpha said:
"oldmagic said:

caption
caption
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hadrelius
Gambler said:
"Alpha said:
"oldmagic said:

caption
caption
"
I can accept that but I'm not sure it would work on Cage. He seemed resistant to some things. At best they would kill each other cause Gambit has to get close to do it and CAge could snap his neck before he exploded. That would leave Iron Fist and Bishop, and even if Bishop is able to absorb mystical energy, Danny doesn't need to use it to beat him,.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Agreed, for the most part. I don't think Gambit and Bishop can win here. Just wanted to show the scan.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Gambit & Bishop.CURBSTOMP.MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Damn, curbstomp even

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Gambit lends Bishop some power and they go on a long range assault.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Vance Astro said:
"Gambit lends Bishop some power and they go on a long range assault."
lol its possible. But what if they miss Iron Fist? Now Gambit is drained and practically useless. Or say it hits Cage but only knocks him back?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Erik

Bishop can use his absorbed energy to enhance his strength as well so if Gambit were to power him up, he could go toe to toe with Cage.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Ghostshell
erik said:
"Bishop can use his absorbed energy to enhance his strength as well so if Gambit were to power him up, he could go toe to toe with Cage."
That would leave a weakened Gambit to take on Iron Fist. Iron Fist would finish off Gambit before Bishop could beat Cage. It would be a two on one.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
lol its possible. But what if they miss Iron Fist? Now Gambit is drained and practically useless. Or say it hits Cage but only knocks him back?"
Missing isn't a problem with explosions because even if you miss..someone could still get hit by the impact.I don't think Cage is fast enough to hand with Bishop or Gambit while letting off projectiles.Dodging a bullet or a lazer is one thing but you can only dodge so many explosions.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
lol its possible. But what if they miss Iron Fist? Now Gambit is drained and practically useless. Or say it hits Cage but only knocks him back?"
Missing isn't a problem with explosions because even if you miss..someone could still get hit by the impact.I don't think Cage is fast enough to hand with Bishop or Gambit while letting off projectiles.Dodging a bullet or a lazer is one thing but you can only dodge so many explosions."
Explosions hurt Cage?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Erik
Gambler said:
"erik said:
"Bishop can use his absorbed energy to enhance his strength as well so if Gambit were to power him up, he could go toe to toe with Cage."
That would leave a weakened Gambit to take on Iron Fist. Iron Fist would finish off Gambit before Bishop could beat Cage. It would be a two on one."
I wasn't saying that is what would be used. It is something that could be used.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
Missing isn't a problem with explosions because even if you miss..someone could still get hit by the impact.I don't think Cage is fast enough to hand with Bishop or Gambit while letting off projectiles.Dodging a bullet or a lazer is one thing but you can only dodge so many explosions."
Explosions hurt Cage?"
Yea...he may not bleed or show damage but he'll feel it.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Ghostshell
erik said:
"Gambler said:
"erik said:
That would leave a weakened Gambit to take on Iron Fist. Iron Fist would finish off Gambit before Bishop could beat Cage. It would be a two on one."
I wasn't saying that is what would be used. It is something that could be used."
Gotcha

Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
Explosions hurt Cage?"
Yea...he may not bleed or show damage but he'll feel it."
Will it stop him? Like he'll feel it but will it be enough to put him down? I guess it would depend on the explosion huh
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"erik said:
"Gambler said:
"erik said:
I wasn't saying that is what would be used. It is something that could be used."
Gotcha

Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
Explosions hurt Cage?"
Yea...he may not bleed or show damage but he'll feel it."
Will it stop him? Like he'll feel it but will it be enough to put him down? I guess it would depend on the explosion huh"
It's enough to blow him back until they can figure a way to put him down.Iron Man broke him off without using any weapons so impacts do leave their mark.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Ghostshell

lmao damn you've almost got me changing my mind. But not before I dig up some scans.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I mean even if Gambit and Bishop can't beat Cage with their powers alone...they can think of something...he's not very fast and not very smart.Iron Fist is fast but if Gambit has even half a deck..without killing him,he'd be taken down in minutes....seconds if he wanted to kill him.His agility isn't that great...Murdock told him so.He can probably dodge a few bullets but explosions cover such a large radius and don't even have to hit to be effective.Bishop & Gambit would only then have to figure out how to take Cage down...alot things you think wouldn't knock him out actually would.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Vance Astro said:
"I mean even if Gambit and Bishop can't beat Cage with their powers alone...they can think of something...he's not very fast and not very smart.Iron Fist is fast but if Gambit has even half a deck..without killing him,he'd be taken down in minutes....seconds if he wanted to kill him.His agility isn't that great...Murdock told him so.He can probably dodge a few bullets but explosions cover such a large radius and don't even have to hit to be effective.Bishop & Gambit would only then have to figure out how to take Cage down...alot things you think wouldn't knock him out actually would."
"They can think of something" is speculation. Cage and Iron First are more likely to think of something. They easily have the edge in experience (in terms of working as a team). They've done it for years. Bishop and Gambit had one run. There's also no guarantee either one would get caught in an explosion. Iron Fist could dodge a card or several and they all go flying down the street while Iron Fist keeps rushing Gambit. Or even Bishop. No one says they have to pair off as Gambit vs IF and Bishop vs Cage. Iron Fist might charge Bishop, easily dodging his rifle blasts before lying him out. Gambit's cards may have no affect on Cage what so ever. You may be right, alot of things you wouldn't think could take out Cage, could. But do Gambit and Bishop have em? I'd say no.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I mean even if Gambit and Bishop can't beat Cage with their powers alone...they can think of something...he's not very fast and not very smart.Iron Fist is fast but if Gambit has even half a deck..without killing him,he'd be taken down in minutes....seconds if he wanted to kill him.His agility isn't that great...Murdock told him so.He can probably dodge a few bullets but explosions cover such a large radius and don't even have to hit to be effective.Bishop & Gambit would only then have to figure out how to take Cage down...alot things you think wouldn't knock him out actually would."
"They can think of something" is speculation. Cage and Iron First are more likely to think of something. They easily have the edge in experience (in terms of working as a team). They've done it for years. Bishop and Gambit had one run. There's also no guarantee either one would get caught in an explosion. Iron Fist could dodge a card or several and they all go flying down the street while Iron Fist keeps rushing Gambit. Or even Bishop. No one says they have to pair off as Gambit vs IF and Bishop vs Cage. Iron Fist might charge Bishop, easily dodging his rifle blasts before lying him out. Gambit's cards may have no affect on Cage what so ever. You may be right, alot of things you wouldn't think could take out Cage, could. But do Gambit and Bishop have em? I'd say no."
If it wasn't 3:20 in the morning I could respond to this,I'll have to pick this up later.
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kaino12

letme get this straight u pit two martial artests vs two non martial artests luke cage is resistant to all and iron fist well i antisipate iron fist going down quick but gambit and bishop cant do anything to luke. he would brake them!!

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#31  Edited By fesak  Moderator

I would put my money on Cage & Fist too.
Not only are thy more skilled, but they have 10+ years in fighting with each other. They work really well as a team, whereas G&B only have fought together occasionally.

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By kaino12

not to mention bishop is only even useful in this fight if gambit powers him up. and even then bishop can only hurt iron fist.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hadrelius
kaino12 said:
"not to mention bishop is only even useful in this fight if gambit powers him up. and even then bishop can only hurt iron fist."

I agree. And that could be a problem as well with his speed and agility.
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By kaino12

well speed and agility wise bishop has hit people who can time travel so i think he can hit iron fist.
WAIT does bishop have his guns cus im sure he has an adamainum bullet somewhere.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hadrelius
kaino12 said:
"well speed and agility wise bishop has hit people who can time travel so i think he can hit iron fist.
WAIT does bishop have his guns cus im sure he has an adamainum bullet somewhere."

Iron Fist has dodged bullets. then there is Cage who deflects them.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By The_Ghostshell
kaino12 said:
"letme get this straight u pit two martial artests vs two non martial artests luke cage is resistant to all and iron fist well i antisipate iron fist going down quick but gambit and bishop cant do anything to luke. he would brake them!!"
Actually Gambit is a master of  the French Martial Art Savate.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Iron Fist and Luke Cage win here... I really dont know if Gambit can hurt Luke Cage with charge blast attacks... and Bishop will have issues fighting Iron Fist.. but its a good fight though...very close
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ghost_rider1

im gonna say team two. alot of ppl are underestimating bishop. if gambit was to gived bishop energy that he can easily go toe to toe with cage.....if not outright over power him. bishop can use energy to gain super strength, stamina, healing capabilities, and he gets invulnerability. he would most likely destroy cage if he has stored energy. i doubt iron fist can dodge too many explosions from gambit. he will go down first and cage will follow soon after

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cage and Fist for reasons already stated. Let's also not forget: Danny has created AOE effects with his chi, as well charging objects and using them as chi enhanced projectiles, not to mention his healing and so on. I do think it will still be a close fight, but team 1 takes in my opinion.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

I say Remmy charges Bishop and blasts the crap out of team 1 like a laser turret.