#1 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would take this?

#2 Posted by Eradicator (306 posts) - - Show Bio

dude, i gotta go with Cable and Deadpool. Cable is on a whole other level, and Deadpool can't be killed now, plus he is a very accomplished melee fighter with a healing ability and a mini arsenal he has packed on him. Luke Cage and Ironfist have the edge in working together longer and having the experience, but i believe they are outclassed in this one.

Cable alone would be a handfull.

#3 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable Deadpool=easy

#4 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable

#5 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

they had a fight in cable and deadpool about #18 or so? wasn't decisive, but it was for a laugh... in reality cable could beat all 3 on his own

#6 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a very cool fight. Luke Cage & Iron fist are better hand to hand but Cable & Deadpool have so much technology they could take out the heroes for hire.

#7 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Can anyone tell me just powerful cable is?

I have always just kinda though of him as a gun guy

#8 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84356 posts) - - Show Bio

He has telekinesis, implants, not sure if he still has his FULL telepathy or not, there's more but you could look it up. He's way more then just a guy with a gun.

#9 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable has a number of high tech weapons from the future. He can teleport. He has a cybernetic eye that enhances his vision.

#10 Posted by Cais (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"they had a fight in cable and deadpool about #18 or so? wasn't decisive, but it was for a laugh... in reality cable could beat all 3 on his own"

I'm going to have to diagree with Rotten gun, Dead Pool and Cable have had a rivalry for, well, ever...and cable has always had his hands full. Adding two more people would be crazy. I don't think he would win.

But for this Topic, DeadPool and Cable no doubt...

#11 Posted by Cap. Briny (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable and Deadpool would waste them!

Cable could take them out by himself (it would be intersting though) and adding Deadpool in the mix just makes it easier. All Deadpool has to do is rush in and start attacking both of them, I mean what are they gonna do? All the while Cable is throwing stuff with telekenisis, shooting them, even joining in in a close quarters fight.

Cable and Deadpool ftw.

#12 Posted by Grandrakon (408 posts) - - Show Bio

cable and deadpool,they win,but in a closed hand to hand,luke has unbreakable skin and iron fist,well,he's Iron fist,there may be a better chance,but they lose this battle hands down..

#13 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

C and D have a lock on this. Cable can just suspend these two guys in the air while DP cuts Fisty's head off. Cage would be a bit of a problem with the steel skin and all, but DP is a great fighter and has regeneration, so the two of them could honestly go toe to toe while Cable figures out a way to take Cage down.

#14 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke and Danny are in over their heads with this one.

#15 Posted by The Spartan (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable and Deadpool take it.