Zoro slices them before they can react.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Oh boy..part of me doesn't want to take part in this.. 

Gotta ask, is genjutsu an option? or are we going under the rule that it won't affect the One Piece team? Also, are we going by current versions?

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ghost_rider1
@The Stegman
Oh boy..part of me doesn't want to take part in this.. 

Gotta ask, is genjutsu an option? or are we going under the rule that it won't affect the One Piece team? Also, are we going by current versions?
Im not gonna aloow genjutsu just for the sake of the debate....and these are all current versions...who wins?
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Mr_Ingenuity

How about No!
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Mr_Ingenuity

How about No!

Why not? I assume every one is at base form (no powers yet activated).

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Mr_Ingenuity

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Mr_Ingenuity

How about No!

Sasuke usually have his sharingan activated at all times. And with Lee super reflexes I doubt zoro will do anything before he react. Even base form naruto isn't so slow to where he can't move out the way or something
SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By SMXLR8

@ghost_rider1: lame fight if you you are going to nerf one side

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ghost_rider1
@SMXLR8

@ghost_rider1: lame fight if you you are going to nerf one side

Which side is getting nerfed???
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Mr_Ingenuity

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Mr_Ingenuity

How about No!

Sasuke usually have his sharingan activated at all times. And with Lee super reflexes I doubt zoro will do anything before he react. Even base form naruto isn't so slow to where he can't move out the way or something

My reasoning.

1. I have not seen the sharingan track things faster than Gear Second Luffy.
  2. If possible the sharingan might track Zoro's sword movement but not the air he is cutting.
  3. Lee can't dodge some thing he cannot see.
  4. Zoro's reflexes can Keep up with Gai in 8 gates & faster (Kuma, awfully willing to debate this)
  5. All of the above explains Naruto's situation.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@ghost_rider1
@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Mr_Ingenuity

How about No!

Base form Sasuke even before the timeskip could copy a non weighted down Lee's speed, which was close to being hypersonic, bloodlusted, I'm assuming he's not gonna hold back, and just activated Susanoo right away to protect himself, also Lee will probably instantly open up some gates which will drastically narrow down the speed disadvantage, as for Naruto, he'll go full Kyubi mode and start spamming tailed beast bombs. It's gonna be a tough battle...really tough, but I might have to give it to team Naruto.
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@The Stegman: My reasoning above.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Mr_Ingenuity

Usually befor zoro do anything....he usually say the name of the technique he is about to do. That moment is when everyone will get ready. Sasuke can active susanoo instantaneously and only take a sec for naruto to go nine tails chakra mode. And lee can easily open one or two gates to dodge zoro's attack. This fight can't and won't be settled in 3 seconds.....more like 30 minutes
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Mr_Ingenuity

Usually befor zoro do anything....he usually say the name of the technique he is about to do. That moment is when everyone will get ready. Sasuke can active susanoo instantaneously and only take a sec for naruto to go nine tails chakra mode. And lee can easily open one or two gates to dodge zoro's attack. This fight can't and won't be settled in 3 seconds.....more like 30 minutes

That's is anime mechanics (for readers/watchers). Why is that necessary for battle?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Mr_Ingenuity: I'm not debating that the Sharingan can't keep up with all of Zoro's slashes, matter of fact, I agree, it has been stated that the Sharingan can only move as fast as it's user's body, however, Sasuke is pretty fast himself, I think he can activate Susanoo just as fast as Zoro can swing a blade, add to that, Sasuke can hit him with Amateratsu with just a glance, it's slow burning, but it's impossible to put out. I think that Lee is also at least on par with the Straw Hat's speed past gate 3, and Naruto has been shown to move so fast in his Chakra Cloak, that he was mistaken for using a teleporting technique that his father used. 
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@The Stegman said:

@Mr_Ingenuity: I'm not debating that the Sharingan can't keep up with all of Zoro's slashes, matter of fact, I agree, it has been stated that the Sharingan can only move as fast as it's user's body, however, Sasuke is pretty fast himself, I think he can activate Susanoo just as fast as Zoro can swing a blade, add to that, Sasuke can hit him with Amateratsu with just a glance, it's slow burning, but it's impossible to put out. I think that Lee is also at least on par with the Straw Hat's speed past gate 3, and Naruto has been shown to move so fast in his Chakra Cloak, that he was mistaken for using a teleporting technique that his father used.

Zoro can cut an re-sheath a blade faster than the eye can see, move out of the path of bullets after they are fired, and has dodge Kuma paws. And this is all pre time skip.

As much as I thought you would not bring it up you did. Amateratsu is a non factor any body with speed can dodge it and any one with haki will know it's coming.

I agree that opening gates will equal out the speed, I will not agree that all 8 surpasses the Straw-Hats.

This would be a more debatable battle if "Both teams aren't bloodlusted". Which would gives Naruto, Sasuke, and Lee time to use their abilities. Unless you can provide me reasoning on why Team Naruto can activate abilities (reflexes) before an blitzing attack. Then for now I have decided.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NeonGameWave

Team 1.

Haki FTW!

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By SMXLR8

@ghost_rider1: the naruto side

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@NeonGameWave said:

Team 1.

Gets killed. Naruto solos in his New Fox Mode.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By NeonGameWave

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Team 1.

Naruto`s Bijuu Mode does not last long and Naruto characters` overall durability is not that great.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ghost_rider1
@SMXLR8

@ghost_rider1: the naruto side

I did that because this thread would have turned into a whether genjutsu work on one piece characters or not thread and I didn't want that to happen
Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@NeonGameWave said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Team 1.

Naruto`s Bijuu Mode does not last long and Naruto characters` overall durability is not that great.

Not only does it not matter how long he can stay in it. He can one shot anyone on team One Piece. Durability really? Like that matters when you can blast someone into the next dimension. There are plenty of people that agree with current Naruto wiping the floor with Luffy. Give it up dude.

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By eatmore_payless

Zoro is an Island buster, post timeskip. Luffy is a lot stronger than Zoro.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By D3athstroke

Zoro blitzes

@eatmore_payless said:

Zoro is an Island buster, post timeskip. Luffy is a lot stronger than Zoro.

wrong.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By saiyan_earthling

One Piece team, and wrong, Luffy is around town level at best, while Zoro and Sanji are multi city block level in terms of destructive capacity.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By morgrim

@ghost_rider1: First off I've been in alot of one piece naruto arguments and I always have to ask "does naruto have kyubbi" and if he does is that "fair" to the opposing team because to me thats like puting jean against emma frost and giving her the phoenix force. Th kyubbi has always been in my opinion an unfair advantage mainly because it is basically a separate entity that supplies naruto with outsde chakra allowing him to beat opponents {unfairly} who would normally defeat him in a fair fight. So does he have it or not?

@saiyan_earthling: Oh just to clear you up on something after the time skip zoro luffy and sanji are all island busters. Let me explain why Luffy after fighting a really dangerous villain and while quickly bleeding to death was able to almost destroy a ship half the size of a fairly larger Island and he only stopped because he decided to. As such it became evident that luffy was now island buster and seeing as zoro and sanji arent really that far from him power wise yeah that explains it.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ghost_rider1
@morgrim

@ghost_rider1: First off I've been in alot of one piece naruto arguments and I always have to ask "does naruto have kyubbi" and if he does is that "fair" to the opposing team because to me thats like puting jean against emma frost and giving her the phoenix force. Th kyubbi has always been in my opinion an unfair advantage mainly because it is basically a separate entity that supplies naruto with outsde chakra allowing him to beat opponents {unfairly} who would normally defeat him in a fair fight. So does he have it or not?

@saiyan_earthling: Oh just to clear you up on something after the time skip zoro luffy and sanji are all island busters. Let me explain why Luffy after fighting a really dangerous villain and while quickly bleeding to death was able to almost destroy a ship half the size of a fairly larger Island and he only stopped because he decided to. As such it became evident that luffy was now island buster and seeing as zoro and sanji arent really that far from him power wise yeah that explains it.

Yes naruto still have kyuubi....he was basically born with it. Naruto wouldn't be the same naruto without it. Same thing that luffy wouldn't be the same luffy without his devil fruit. Kyuubi is an separate entity. But they are virtually one in the same since he is inside naruto. If u kill naruto....u kill kyuubi.....if u take kyuubi out of naruto then naruto will die. They both need each other and have become one whole being.
N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

Sangi solos.......

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ghost_rider1
@N0tS0An0nym0us

Sangi solos.......

How about No
N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@ghost_rider1 said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us

Sangi solos.......

How about No

ok, ok, chopper solos ...............

but really, Sangi stomps everybody, you made a mismatch. OP characters are > Naruto fake ninjas

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ghost_rider1
@N0tS0An0nym0us

@ghost_rider1 said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us

Sangi solos.......

How about No

ok, ok, chopper solos ...............

but really, Sangi stomps everybody, you made a mismatch. OP characters are > Naruto fake ninjas

Ok....if u say so
N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@ghost_rider1: just tellin like it is ...................

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By saiyan_earthling

@morgrim said:

That still doesn't qualify him as an island buster. Because the ship was half as big as an island, so technically, it's around the size ranging from town level to city level.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

White Beard is an island buster. Luffy is more city block(s) buster, but no where near island.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@N0tS0An0nym0us: I can see your either trolling or extremely biased.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Cable_Extreme

Yep....I was thinking the same exact thing. That's why I stopped responding to him
morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By morgrim

@N0tS0An0nym0us: You mad bro?

@saiyan_earthling: Actually the reason he would qualify as an island buster is because he was able to destroy it at 1/4 power while bleeding to death hence it would be accurate to say that at full power he could have destroyed 3 times the thing he was destroying while at 1/4 power {math}. Secondly at the least he is mountain buster. I say this because almost all the giants they fight in one piece are either the size of or bigger than large or small mountains and they are capable of beating these people around with their weakest attacks.

@Mr_Ingenuity: White beard was said to be a world buster and maybe in his prime he was.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Cable_Extreme

Yep....I was thinking the same exact thing. That's why I stopped responding to him

When people offer no logical reason for their position, they offer nothing other than their biased opinion, or just trolling lol. I don't know enough about one piece to make an educated statement, but can the people on one piece counter the people in Naruto's jutsu? Or Sasuke's eyes,or Naruto's shadow clones with all of his jutsu, idk if nine tails counts in this fight.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Cable_Extreme

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Cable_Extreme

When people offer no logical reason for their position, they offer nothing other than their biased opinion, or just trolling lol. I don't know enough about one piece to make an educated statement, but can the people on one piece counter the people in Naruto's jutsu? Or Sasuke's eyes,or Naruto's shadow clones with all of his jutsu, idk if nine tails counts in this fight.

The one piece team has more physical stats that naruto characters and they have their own unique techniques. They also have haki. All 3 of the ese characters can at least u observation haki....which gives them precog to a certain extent. They can't really counter the sharingan or the clones but their overall speed and strength and durability will make it difficult for the naruto team to defeat
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By sandiego008

Fan of both. If Naruto gets his nine tails state ... I give the majority to Team Naruto ... and only b/c of naruto. I mean with that state he destroyed that planet buster or whatever attack from paine. His speed in this form is also enough to at least match if not be faster than one piece ... but for now lets just say match.

Take away the 9 tailed naruto ability and I feel one piece should win. The most basic answer to why is ... I'm not sure who on team naruto I would pit against luffy as I am not confident any of them could beat him.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

Sangi solos ......

Voorhees100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Voorhees100

Team Naruto 

Speed, as so many have said, isn't a factor here, the Straw Hats are hypersonic at best (and mostly that's Luffy in Gear Second) however, everyone on the Naruto team has proven that they too, are hyper sonic, Sasuke in Pre Timeskip was fast enough to mimic Lee's speed 

Around 0:17

After the timeskip, he's shown to be fast enough to defend against the Raikage's Lariat, despite the Raikage being the fastest ninja in the world, he was also shown to activate Susanoo before the Raikage could power slam him into the ground, which means he can activate it in a matter of seconds.  

Lee himself, without weights, is hypersonic, once he opens up gates, like Luffy (who I believe is the fastest on the OP team) he goes faster than the eye can perceive, as well as strengthening his blows. 

At 2:32/ Gates at 6:09 

And the BIGGEST factor, Naruto, who in his Nine Tail chakra mode was fast enough to outpace the Raikage, moving so fast, he was thought to have teleported, He can also make dozens of clones in this mode, who are all strong enough to take down Kage level opponents. in his Tailed Beast Mode, he can create a replica of the Fox which can fire multiple city busted tailed beast bombs, without needing to condense it. And firing one so large it can completely cancel out the combined Tailed Beast Bombs of five other tailed beasts.

At 6:34

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ghost_rider1
@N0tS0An0nym0us

Sangi solos ......

Stop posting sangi solos.....are u a troll??? How does sangi solo?
N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

Zorro solos .......

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers