User Lists: 0

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By DBVSE7

Luffy (6.5-7/10) with Mid-High difficulty.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Okay.

The only challenge here is Kimimaro and the girl with the flute. I do not know would he hurt Kimimaro since Rock Lee, Naruto and Gaara could not. If it were not for his diease Gaara would have died.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 juiceboks  Moderator

Luffy stomps. He could blitz and oneshot all of them before they release their Kekkai Genkai.

Avatar image for batmanisdwaynejohnson
BatmanisDwayneJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy but I think it could go either way.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

With kimimaro there, I highly doubt Luffy is winning this. That guy didn't have a scratch after sustaining gaara's full on assault a couple of times.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 juiceboks  Moderator

@lowlaville: That's because Kimimaro avoided damn near everything Gaara threw at him. Not only that but he had to release his Genkai, something Luffy won't give him the chance to do.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy.

And the fatass dies first.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy, way too fast and strong for them.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

Luffy uses Emperor's Haki

It's very effective

Edit*

Isee it's pre time skip

Still Luffy

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy stomps.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jonez_

Luffy all day long.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dont see how luffy is stomping the sound 5, some serious wanking going on here.

kimimaro survived gaaras sandburial attack, what is a punch from luffy gonna do. also he was fast enough to block lee's secondary lotus kick. the flute girl is all genjutsu for which luffy has no defense against. and the arrow guy has piercing damage of high scale, and luffy is dead if he gets hit by it, not to mention luffy isnt fast enough to dodge it. the twin guy can just absorb himself into luffy. this is in no way a luffy stomp.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy blitzes.

Jmarshmallow

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lowlaville

@lowlaville: That's because Kimimaro avoided damn near everything Gaara threw at him. Not only that but he had to release his Genkai, something Luffy won't give him the chance to do.

He dealt with 100+ clones of Naruto kyuubi rage mode in base, and easily kept up with Lee, also in base. What makes you think Luffy can?

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: thank you, finally someone who is thinking logically lol

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

luffy 's normal speed is faster than lee's after using gates. luffy wins

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: thank you, finally someone who is thinking logically lol

Your welcome. You can always expect me to help you against a case.I love debunking OP hype. XD

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: seriously, luffy faster than lee after opening the gates? lol i cant believe it.

i love how they are saying he speed blitzes sound ninjas, like he can take out 5 incredible fast and strong ninjas with one punch.

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not going to be factoring in Luffy speed blitzing at the start.

First things first. Threat Level of the Sound Five from Strongest to Weakest

1. Twins
  2. Flute Girl/Kimmi
  3. Flute Girl/Kimmi
  4. Arrow Dude
  5. Fat Ass

The Twins are the most threatening for 4 reasons.

1. There are two of them
  2. When combined they have a decent Healing Factor
  3. They can Fuse into Luffy
  4. They can summon a Demon Gate Wall which I don't see Luffy breaking through

Flute & Kimmi are tied for the following reasons

1. Flute Girl is basically a glass cannon against Luffy. One hit will do her in but if her genjustu goes off she wins.
  2. On the other hand Kimmi is tanky but he can't do sufficient damage to luffy.

Arrow Dude has nice piercing arrows plus control of said arrows but I don't see that being that much of a threat.

Fat Ass is just a brute, don't see that being effective at all against Luffy.

Now my final verdict would be 6.5/10 For Luffy Wins without Speed Blitz, With 9.5/10

Bolaum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy wins this even without Haki.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: you realize kimmi is mostly piercing attacks right? and they arent all going to stand there and let luffy punch them who is not speed blitzing them. kimi brute and twins will a brawl luffy while spider guy and flute girl fight from a distance. has luffy ever shown to be able to take on 5 warrior as skilled and as fast and as versatile as these 5?

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore:

I was actually making a case for the Sound Five unlike other people here............

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: Luffy might be able to take out Tayuya, Jiroubu and Sakon and Ukon out with a punch, but Kidomaru is faster than Neji, who is faster than weights off lee (which if you think about it the only reason Lee learned gates was to defeat Neji), and going by that, Kidoumaru is on the level of one of the faster Soru users that Luffy beats towards the end of the timeskip.

Kimimaru is fast and strong enough to beat the entire sound 4 (+ukon) squad. Kimimaru sustained a fullblown desert graveyard and a couple of those coffin things and sustained no injury whatsoever. Naruto clones; no injury again. Lee actually did scratch Kimimaru. With his speed and that ultra defense of his, I don't see Luffy denting him. On the other hand, Kimi can easily tag and impale/kill Luffy.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DBVSE7

I see it like this.

Luffy has the Speed advantage, Power advantage, and the durability advantage over all of them.

The S5 have the Numbers advantage, Versatility advantage, and the Location advantage.

- Overall: Combat wise Luffy has the upper hand.

Strategy wise the S5 have the upper hand.

Now the reason Luffy takes a small majority is cause the S5 has two weak links.. Jirobo and Sakon. As a team I feel as though they're not as strong in that area as they could be which will be their downfall.

With Kidomaru, and Tayuya using the Forest to their advantage when it comes to distance as stealth, and Kimimaro going head to head with Luffy at the same time Luffy will get tired eventually.

Luffys stamina and speed will drop eventually since he'll always need to be moving. Kimimaro has close, mid, and long range to some extent on his side while Kidomaru and Tayuya have Long range and Close range..

Without Haki Luffy WILL get tagged considering he has 0 knowledge about the teams more versatile, and dangerous members.

But, again Luffy does has the offensive and defensive combat advantages when it comes to Speed Power and Durability. So the S5 will have to put Luffy down quick, but again their team work will make that a challenge, and like I stated earlier that will be their downfall.

So still Luffy but I've changed my mind (5.5-6/10) High Difficulty.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By nerdchore

@sightlessreality: i know i agreed with some of your assessment, i was replying to the parts i didnt agree with lol. XD

still dont see luffy stomping them.

@lowlaville tayuya is not a brawler she wont be anywhere near where the fight is happening her and kidomaru will jump back and hide in the forest. brute guy will die first most likely, sakon and ukon can absorb into luffy and have incredible healing power, kimim himself is enough to keep him occupied alone, factor in the other 4, luffy goes down.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy wins.

Even way back:

Luffy made a sonic boom in his fight with Arlong, Zoro was casually blitzing trained assassins from a distance and dodging gunfire at Whiskey Peak, and Usopp and Chopper were reacting to explosions and Mr. 4's Supersonic baseballs in Alabasta.

Marineford G2 Luffy>>Enies Lobby G2 Luffy>>EN Base Luffy>>>Alabasta Luffy

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

He dealt with 100+ clones of Naruto kyuubi rage mode in base, and easily kept up with Lee, also in base. What makes you think Luffy can?

Luffy by feats is faster than Lee and Naruto at this point even without factoring in G2. With precog and haki these 5 don't stand a chance.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@juiceboks said:

I was thinking the same thing when I made my comment.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By lowlaville

@anime2114:

Luffy is not. Trust me.

Loading Video...

That's a Naruto who tagged Haku. Multiplied by over a hundred clones. Luffy is not hitting him.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: This is Pre Timeskip Luffy, before his training with Rayleigh.

I'd still say he wins though.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks: This is Pre Timeskip Luffy, before his training with Rayleigh.

I'd still say he wins though.

Right right my bad. I'd still say he's faster though.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: This is preskip Luffy. No Haki, barely G2 learned and somewhat adept at it. He is not topping Kimimaru's speed.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks: This is preskip Luffy. No Haki, barely G2 learned and somewhat adept at it. He is not topping Kimimaru's speed.

Yea I already realized my mistake thanks. "Somewhat adept"? He blitzed Blueno who has greater speed feats than Naruto and Lee to hell and back when he first activated it.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SonDeathEater

@lowlaville: Haku isn't "major hypersonic". Stop wanking.Lee was the only who has shown supersonic feats and that was when he released his gates,but he was able to easily able to blitz Sasuke the first time they fought(Sasuke Post-Haku)

Bolaum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barely G2 learned? After he learned G2 he went to Thriller Bark, Sabaody Archipelago, Lily Amazon, Impel Down, Marineford and back to Amazon Lily. And after all this, we had the time skip.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those 5 would be too much for pre ts Luffy. Kimimaru took Rock Lee and Gara while being sick so he could hold Luffy off while the other four seperate and kill him from a distance. Luffy's problem here is that he doesn't start off seriously where as the sound ninja try to kill right off the bat.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Anime2114

@lowlaville: Oda said the SHs get randomly stronger after every arc. Basically:

Marineford G2 Luffy>>Thriller Bark G2 Luffy>EN G2 Luffy>>EN Base Luffy>>>>Alabasta Luffy>Bellamy, Whiskey Peak Zoro, Alabasta Chopper/Usopp, and Arlong Park Luffy who all had Supersonic feats.

By logical powerscailing, Luffy is faster.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

Yea I already realized my mistake thanks. "Somewhat adept"? He blitzed Blueno who has greater speed feats than Naruto and Lee to hell and back when he first activated it.

Blueno was faster than Lee and Naruto? That has to be a joke.

Loading Video...

Haku was already beyond hypersonic at this point. Mirror to Mirror, he had lightspeed. He was easily hypersonic from mirror to target. Sasuke begun to see this kind of movement speed even pre shippuden, even if he could not react initially. Naruto tags and beats this Haku.

Lee's weights off speed. Lee practically just disappears out of sight.

Loading Video...

Come Kimimaru, that kind of speed x100 was not even worth going curse seal mode 2 for him. He dealt with the Naruto clones with ease. This is the kind of speed I only saw in one piece when Luffy faced smoker post time skip to be honest... lol

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By SonDeathEater

Those 5 would be too much for pre ts Luffy. Kimimaru took Rock Lee and Gara while being sick so he could hold Luffy off while the other four seperate and kill him from a distance. Luffy's problem here is that he doesn't start off seriously where as the sound ninja try to kill right off the bat.

The difference being that none of them are nearly as fast as Luffy in mostly any arc, especially after his Gear 2nd Boost.

Arlong is already supersonic by throwing droplets of water with the force of a shotgun with pure speed and power.

Alabasta low tiers like Ussop and Chopper performing supersonic feats.

Hypersonic in Skypeia

All CP9 being able to dodge and react to this:

Being confirmed to be actual weather manipulation as well, making sense with the constant statement that it is the "Science of Weather"
No Caption Provided

And Gear 2nd Luffy blitzing them low difficulty.

Avatar image for kenshirofistofwrath
KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team wins

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By lowlaville

@sondeatheater: You and your lowballing.

It's fine if you believe that, but don't call me as wanking if you are doing that. It looks like you think you are right and I am not. Thats not how debate rolls. You prove your bout. Luffy Post TS is only about as fast as Gate Lee is. There are showings that prove this. Without debunking those feats, you just look like you are being stubborn.

Your post contains no refutable content.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@lowlaville The only "joke" is that you honestly believe Haku is lightspeed despite the fact that Naruto not only tracked his movements with his eyes but he also intercepted him in mid mirror travel. Haku is at best blurring speeds, which many street levelers have accomplished.

Disappearing from sight is something Blueno did to Luffy(which given Luffy's own speed is much more impressive)..but it still didn't stop him from reacting to and tagging him right afterwards.

36KD_b

You really haven't shown anything even Alabasta Luffy couldn't match. And that's because no one at the Sasuke Retrieval Arc of Naruto had speed greater than Pre-Timeskip Luffy.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By roronuffy

@sondeatheater: Luffy never goes gear second off the bat and Rock Lee easily showed the same hypersonic speed against Gaara as anything Luffy did. Kimimaru on his death bed easily could've killed Rock Lee and Gaara had he just had a little more strength. That lightning feat has been argued against a million times but it has nothing to do with the fact Luffy rarely speed blitzes and never tries to kill with the first hit. He would certainly allow the kekke genkai release and then he would be dead.

Luffy will most certainly hit every trap they set up and once Sakon and Ukon enter his body Luffy will have no way to stop them from killing him from the inside.

If it was morals off or bloodlusted Luffy wins but OP didn't make it that so he dies because the sound ninja are already morals off.