Even Lees Fist : ) 
Juuken might kill him but not Fist
#10 Posted by Neon_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke said:
" Yusuke ? Who is Yosuke ? "
From Yu Yu Hakushu, one of the greatest anime of all time
#11 Edited by Neon_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway

As much as I like Lee, he gets taken out first, he isn't on the same level as the other 2

But between Yusuke and Luffy, I am torn

I might have to with Yusuke just because of his long range advantage, even though Luffy can stretch, he lacks a true projectile

#12 Posted by D3athstroke (3905 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @D3athstroke said:
From Yu Yu Hakushu, one of the greatest anime of all time "
Thank You ))
#13 Posted by Neon_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke said:

" @Neon_Nemesis said:

" @D3athstroke said:

Thank You )) "

This is Demon Yusuke vs Sensui
#14 Posted by rein (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

This Guy solos both of them, then goes on to solo the entire naruto universe.
#15 Posted by BanGingi (46 posts) - - Show Bio

yusuke because he has already maxed out his potential and has show more feats and gone though a lot more. But Luffy is quickly catching up... he's getting very strong....

#16 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

if rock lee goes gates as soon as the battle starts then he wins

#17 Edited by D3athstroke (3905 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neon_Nemesis said:

" @D3athstroke said:

" @Neon_Nemesis said:

" @D3athstroke said:

Thank You )) "

This is Demon Yusuke vs Sensui "

Wow That Guy is strong but Luffy has Haōshoku Haki He can Just say to Yusuke That he must kill himself and he will do it ))
#18 Posted by rein (1330 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke:  Luffy can't order someone to kill themselves. Haki is an intimidation tactic, With a few more benefits.
#19 Posted by D3athstroke (3905 posts) - - Show Bio
@rein:
He can 
Doflamingo can That means Luffy can to 
#20 Posted by rein (1330 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke: No, that has nothing to do with haki. It's his devils fruit ability.
#21 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neon_Nemesis said:

" @D3athstroke said:

AGREED 

anyway,i believe Yusuke is the stronger and faster out of these characthers
#22 Posted by rein (1330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: dark tournament yusuke would be closest in power. giving him demonblood is overkill.
#23 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@rein: 
agreed

heck,Dark Tournament Yusuke destroied half the tournament's stage,the whole arena they are suposed to stay and a huge chunk of a forest and Toguro called him ''weak''
not to mention his speed is on par with Hiei's,who cutted off his opponents's arm before anybody could even realise he had moved
#24 Posted by Neon_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @rein:  agreed  heck,Dark Tournament Yusuke destroied half the tournament's stage,the whole arena they are suposed to stay and a huge chunk of a forest and Toguro called him ''weak'' not to mention his speed is on par with Hiei's,who cutted off his opponents's arm before anybody could even realise he had moved "
Luffy was able to one shot an Island, I doubt Dark Tournamet Yusuke would beat him
#25 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neon_Nemesis said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @rein:  agreed  heck,Dark Tournament Yusuke destroied half the tournament's stage,the whole arena they are suposed to stay and a huge chunk of a forest and Toguro called him ''weak'' not to mention his speed is on par with Hiei's,who cutted off his opponents's arm before anybody could even realise he had moved "
Luffy was able to one shot an Island, I doubt Dark Tournamet Yusuke would beat him "
i am aware of that,however we gotta consider this attack didnt hurt Toguro (he was using around 50% of his power) ,who was killed by an even stronger version of the Rei-Gun

at least,thats how i remember
#26 Posted by Ms. Omega (4391 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a tough one I think it would come down to Yusuke and Luffy ..........tough choice i cant decide i love both characters

#27 Posted by rein (1330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neon_Nemesis: Yusuke blew up an island With one of his spirit guns around that arc, and his punches were busting mountains.
#28 Posted by Neon_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

" @Matezoide said:

Luffy was able to one shot an Island, I doubt Dark Tournamet Yusuke would beat him "
i am aware of that,however we gotta consider this attack didnt hurt Toguro (he was using around 50% of his power) ,who was killed by an even stronger version of the Rei-Gun  at least,thats how i remember "
Yeah but I think Luffy would be able to hurt Torguro

I think Luffy would beat Dark Tournament Yusuke, fight evenly with Chapter Black Yusuke, then lose to 3 kings Yusuke
#29 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@rein said:
" @Neon_Nemesis: Yusuke blew up an island With one of his spirit guns around that arc, and his punches were busting mountains. "
during the Dark Tournament saga? O_o

ok,i dont remember that
#30 Posted by Neon_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @rein said:
" @Neon_Nemesis: Yusuke blew up an island With one of his spirit guns around that arc, and his punches were busting mountains. "
during the Dark Tournament saga? O_o  ok,i dont remember that "
I don't remember him busting any islands at all
#31 Posted by rein (1330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: I believe it was the dark tournament saga, But it's been a while since ive watched. All i remember was that yusuke Destroyed an island With a spirit gun around that arc, i'll try to find The scans
#32 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neon_Nemesis said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @Neon_Nemesis said:

" @Matezoide said:

i am aware of that,however we gotta consider this attack didnt hurt Toguro (he was using around 50% of his power) ,who was killed by an even stronger version of the Rei-Gun  at least,thats how i remember "
Yeah but I think Luffy would be able to hurt Torguro  I think Luffy would beat Dark Tournament Yusuke, fight evenly with Chapter Black Yusuke, then lose to 3 kings Yusuke "
of course,i have no doubts Luffy is indeed capable of defeating Toguro,i just tried to show Yusuke is capable of hurting Luffy

@rein said:
" @Matezoide: I believe it was the dark tournament saga, But it's been a while since ive watched. All i remember was that yusuke Destroyed an island With a spirit gun around that arc, i'll try to find The scans "

ok