User Lists: 0

Avatar image for averageinsanity
AverageInsanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Naruto can't hurt luffy. Rasenshuriken won't do shit. Luffy can dodge that.

Luffy could probably take like 5 rasenshuriken. It didnt cut through kakuzu and it surely won't cut through Luffy.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto can't hurt luffy. Rasenshuriken won't do shit. Luffy can dodge that.

Luffy could probably take like 5 rasenshuriken. It didnt cut through kakuzu and it surely won't cut through Luffy.

It cuts/pierces all the cells in the body paralyzing the target. If Luffy gets hit by one he is done, Kakuzu lost his last lives due to that attack.

AverageInsanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: One does not simply paralyze, someone made of rubber.

Plus, how will the rasenshuriken even hit Luffy? Luffy moves a lot faster than a ninja. And I think that I've seen the rasenshuriken being dodged before, I could be just imaginating it.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@averageinsanity said:

Plus, how will the rasenshuriken even hit Luffy? Luffy moves a lot faster than a ninja. And I think that I've seen the rasenshuriken being dodged before, I could be just imaginating it.

The problem here is that you assume Naruto just throws the rasenshurikens and calls it a day. This is actually not how he does it at all. Naruto also does it with some type of plan or strategies already enacted. And dodging once would work, but what about it's expansion.

AverageInsanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: The expansion of the rasenshuriken would fool and work on a lot of people because once they are in mid air they can't do a second dodge. But that wouldn't work on Luffy. He can reshape his body at the flex of a muscle. And he can do it midair. As the rasenshuriken expands, so will Luffy. It's kinda hard to explain, I'm hoping u know what I'm talking about when I say "reshape his body".

I'm not that far into the anime but I read on a wiki page that Luffy could sky walk. So with that its gonna be like a 2% chance on hitting him. Naruto is gonna have to think of something really good to pin Luffy down. But Naruto is no Shikamaru. Unless Naruto can transform into a piece of meat he's not gonna have his way with Luffy

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@averageinsanity said:

The problem here is that you assume Naruto just throws the rasenshurikens and calls it a day. This is actually not how he does it at all. Naruto also does it with some type of plan or strategies already enacted. And dodging once would work, but what about it's expansion.

This and Naruto dosen't need to be shikamaru to pin Luffy down. How can Luffy defend his cells?

VoodooPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crazyguy47: I don't think you understand what a Buddha is...

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FRS ftw..

anguslight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By anguslight

@monarch_prime: hmm luffy wins without much effort i think your just a naruto hater for saying that if you watched naruto you would not say that think about it if luffy cant use second or third gear then the match goes to naruto haki is a problem but naruto faced opponents that can read your movement plus the rasanshiriken can attack luffy in a cellular level which can paralize luffy preventing him from dodging attacks plus he can use summoning jutus shadow clones and big ball rasagan naruto wins

anguslight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By flashback0180

naruto

bebarshossny1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By bebarshossny1

If both can use all their abilities then luffy wins even if naruto used tailed beast mode but in this state the battle is given to naruto

Because luffy's speed without gear second is no match for naruto's speed in sage mode

BatManuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its really comes down who can eat the most ramen and who can get the most bitches. Lol And luffy got naruto beat.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanuel: naruto can eat 10000 bowls of ramen and Hinata from road to ninja>>>>>your FAV

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here we go

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Nyas

Its really comes down who can eat the most ramen and who can get the most bitches. Lol And luffy got naruto beat.

Gaara >>> both.

No Caption Provided

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nardo

BatManuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By BatManuel

@nyas: Damn! You're right.lol

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps. Rasenshuriken or better yet Bijuu Bomb Rasenshuriken. GG.

FlameFalcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By FlameFalcon

Luffy stomps.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By SonDeathEater

Luffy Post-Time Skip is faster;He's faster than his Pre-Skip version in Gear 2nd and he has observation Haki(precog) with him.

Sage Mode Naruto can't do much against that.Nor would he tank multiple Busoushoku Haki Punches with one doing this:

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps even without Kurama's chakra.

Luffy is all about physical stats and current Naruto can beat him at his own game using frog kata and Kokuo's chakra (countered Kaguya's hands which were tanking Bijuu damas).

Not that it matters, Luffy isn't tanking a rasenshuriken or any of it's variants any time soon.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By DBVSE7

Luffy is all power and speed. Luffy and Naruto are not leagues apart over all but Naruto can do so much more than Luffy he's more versatile than Luffy.

With the restrictions Luffy could take this.

Without it though, Naruto beats Luffy. Speed and strength isn't everything when both opponents are fast and strong. At that point it all comes down to who's smarter and more versatile and that factor goes to Naruto hands down.

Spliffean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto Wins this, Luffy is made of rubber that makes him vulnerable, cuts, burn, explosion etc. Naruto has the rasenshuriken to his advantage and his toads. If he summons Fukasaku and Shima It's overkill! n battle, Fukasaku and Shima are extremely formidable. After Shima extends a serpent-like creature from her stomach to seek out the opponent, Fukasaku can quickly strike with his tongue. Both are capable of exerting powerful gusts of wind. Also, they are highly intelligent.

Shima and Fukasaku are capable of using a very powerful genjutsu called :Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. > they use this by adjusting their voices, If luffy hears this sound he will be paralyzed under genjutsu.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the only "twist" that would save Luffy is a limbless naruto :P

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

damn, forgot those chakra limbs :(

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto 10/10 FTW

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 the_stegman  Moderator

Naruto 10/10 FTW

That won't work on Luffy....now if he turned into meat...maybe.

Aetherius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow luffy wanking....

Naruto gets prep time. Unlike luffy or ichigo naruto will actually utilize prep time quite effectively.

Naruto takes this handily.

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My money is on Naruto here.

Pirateking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy

Pirateking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto coudnt land a hit on him

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By CurseNaruto

It really depends. If Naruto gets lucky or not. They're both fast. The main reason Luffy is fast as because of Gear 2. And his reflexes are up there because of Observation Haki. Naruto is fast because of his Bijuu Mode. But his Sage Mode allows him to sense chakra all around him, so it's like his own version of Observation Haki. Just he doesn't see the movement, he just senses where he's going.

Naruto may get lucky with using Frog Kata on Luffy since Luffy won't be able to figure out how it works. And even if he did, I doubt he'll know how to dodge it, since it CAN NOT BE SEEN by the strongest eyes in Naruto. (Rinnegan) Plus Naruto has clones that would annoy the hell out of Luffy, and if he manages to hit the real Naruto, how do we know that isn't a clone too? He tricked Neji, and he has stronger eyes than Luffy.(That you can't denial.)

Plus Naruto is smarter than Luffy. But Luffy is stronger than Naruto physically. Don't get me wrong, I've watch both, and imaged how the battle would go. It would take at best possibly 2 or 3 punches to take Naruto out. For Luffy, it'll take like, well it's depends on what he uses. If it's Rasengans, then it'll take a bunch to keep Luffy down. If it's Rasen-Shurikens. Just one. He can catch him off guard with the expansion of his Rasen-Shurikens.

But, like I say, it depends. Naruto has clones, and Luffy's arms can extend. Luffy gets rid of the clones, Naruto would produce more. And probably have a strategy ready seeing how Luffy fights. After that, it all depends on if Naruto's strategy works or not. If not, He will loses. But he has a large amount of techniques up his sleeves. And he is known for using some techniques against his enemies. (Note: He did against it against Third Raikage, so he could possibly do that to Luffy.) But in the end, it depends on luck here. So I'm not 100 perfect sure here on who would win. It's 50/50 for me actually.

But I would say... Naruto has this one. It's 70/30. Luffy being 30.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Naruto

ojayz_truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol since there is no kurama chakra how about naruto using the senju inborn chakra.naruto wins here dudes fluffy is rubber,naruto comes at him with the godou dama and fluffy starts to fade out instantly

Or uses his godou sticks and if fluffy as stupid as he is touches it then fluffy gets drained

Or naruto just uses the power of three tails and floods the entire vicinity

Or naruto uses ultimate beast bomb and hits fluffy

Lol so many ors

Or naruto uses many clones and give him u z u m a k I barrage

Toppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy wins.The only way Naruto would win if the moral were on.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By josephgomes619

@toppy said:

Luffy wins.The only way Naruto would win if the moral were on.

Naruto cuts luffy in half with truth seeking orb lol

Voorhees100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Voorhees100

Bump!

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@voorhees100: Naruto stomps. He overpowered a moon level attack with a punch without Kurama's chakra, plus he can simply deatomize Luffy.

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't even a contest anymore. Let's wait until Luffy's new feats come out.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto still stomps

Anime_Kami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy.

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By CurseNaruto

@anime_kami: Even Luffy couldn't survive that if he was hit unless he had Adamant Haki in affect. Which knowing Luffy, he would underestimated it. But that's what Observation Haki is for. That could be the only thing that would save him. XD

bobdalla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With 30 mins of prep naruto could summon a boss toad and stand on top of him and make 2 clones and place them of in the distance also while on top of the toad he could make rasenshuriken . PS he has enough chakra on his own even kakashi said he had 4 times as much chakra more than him plus in sage mode your using nature energy/chakra . I might be a bit biased because I don't watch one piece and I highly doubt luffy will just stand there for 30 mins without doing anything

Avatar image for charlie_llama_bjs
Charlie_Llama_BJS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm, tough one. With Kurama, Luffy would lose, likely. (I mean, it's a damn demon fox that can obliterate cities... not much can top that.) But, without Kurama Luffy has a considerable edge. Though without his gears, Naruto may be a touch faster... As for clones? Well, if Haki is still active, a single burst of King's Haki would wipe out every clone Naruto could produce. Since y'know, clones can be dispersed with a single punch, and King's Haki can subdue New World pirates, who usually take many hits for even high-tier characters to take down.

As for Naruto's distraction techniques, does no one recall Luffy has observation Haki? Even before he woke Haki, he was perceptive enough to pick out the real Mr. 3 among dozens of wax clones with no effort. So that isn't much a boon for Naruto.

I think without Kurama or gears, Luffy would likely edge out on top, only real question is about the summons...

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy speed blitzes