Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Even with Pokedex statements Luffy will win rather easily.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Luffy stomp.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Luffy due to speed, durability, striking power and pre-cog.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: @thatguywithheadphones: @juiceboks: @beaconofstrength:

Its time.

The average height of a mountain is 4000 meters, and I estimated the radius at 1500 meters. Using the cone volume formula, I approximated the volume of the average mountain at 9,424,777,961 cubic meters. One cubic meter of a mountain will have a mass of around 2700 kilograms, so I found the mass of this average mountain to be 2.5447*10^13 kilograms.Now, a Machamp has an average height of 1.6 meters, and given that a wingspan is roughly equal to height, I estimated his arm length to be about .6 meters (subtracting out chest half-width). For each punch, his arm is moving forwards to full extension, and then backwards to the starting point and about .2 meters more. So that leaves me with 1.4 as the rough estimation of the distance traveled by his arm, and then 1/125 of a second as the time taken to do so (500/4=125 punches per second from one arm). Using the kinetic energy formula, this leaves just one punch from a Machamp at 3.8966*10^17 joules of energy, which is worth about 93130302.94 tons of TNT. He can do 500 of those per second.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:

Its time.

The average height of a mountain is 4000 meters, and I estimated the radius at 1500 meters. Using the cone volume formula, I approximated the volume of the average mountain at 9,424,777,961 cubic meters. One cubic meter of a mountain will have a mass of around 2700 kilograms, so I found the mass of this average mountain to be 2.5447*10^13 kilograms.Now, a Machamp has an average height of 1.6 meters, and given that a wingspan is roughly equal to height, I estimated his arm length to be about .6 meters (subtracting out chest half-width). For each punch, his arm is moving forwards to full extension, and then backwards to the starting point and about .2 meters more. So that leaves me with 1.4 as the rough estimation of the distance traveled by his arm, and then 1/125 of a second as the time taken to do so (500/4=125 punches per second from one arm). Using the kinetic energy formula, this leaves just one punch from a Machamp at 3.8966*10^17 joules of energy, which is worth about 93130302.94 tons of TNT. He can do 500 of those per second.

So basically you made this thread so you could dump this. Listen as powerful and impressive as this is:

A. He doesn't have the reaction nor travel speed to even keep up with Luffy. All he has is combat speed.

B. Due to his arm length and lack of AoE he'll never tagged luffy add to the fact that he doesn't have durability feats. Luffy stomp.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@those_eyes: Don't care for math, its Pokemon. Still Luffy. Also Machamp is horribly overestimated. Machamp is literally riding on the Pokedex feat.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 the_stegman  Moderator

Machamp, he has "champ" right in his name.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Machamp, he has "champ" right in his name.

Hall of Fame argument right here!

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:

Its time.

So basically you made this thread so you could dump this. Listen as powerful and impressive as this is:

A. He doesn't have the reaction nor travel speed to even keep up with Luffy. All he has is combat speed.

B. Due to his arm length and lack of AoE he'll never tagged luffy add to the fact that he doesn't have durability feats. Luffy stomp.

Imbecile! Machamps train with eachother in the mountains. They hit eachother, thusMachamp could tank luffys blows. Pokemon win end of discussion.

Machamp solos the entire HST.

Alright I'm just kidding guys about the imbecile and soloing the hst part but I think machamp has a chance against luffy after the calculations I made.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 juiceboks  Moderator

Luffy is immune to blunt force.

Immune is a big word..I wouldn't put such a definitive title on a character coming from a world where the strongest people wouldn't even be able to scratch not even the toughest characters in other universes.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

Immune is a big word..I wouldn't put such a definitive title on a character coming from a world where the strongest people wouldn't even be able to scratch not even the toughest characters in other universes.

Luffy was all like "lol im a rubberman" after taking a island splitting punch. I think he can take a mountain busting punch easily.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

@deathhero61 said:

Luffy was all like "lol im a rubberman" after taking a island splitting punch. I think he can take a mountain busting punch easily.

I agree..but that doesn't make him immune to blunt force in general. As far as Machamp is concerned? Yea.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DeathHero61
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

@those_eyes: OP is supposed to stay neutral in battle thread they create

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Tohoma

@those_eyes: Machamp can lift mountains not shatter them with his fist. There is a difference between lifting and striking power. That being said Machamp can't harm Luffy, while Luffy can definitely OHKO him.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones said:

@those_eyes said:

Its time.

Imbecile! Machamps train with eachother in the mountains. They hit eachother, thusMachamp could tank luffys blows. Pokemon win end of discussion.

Machamp solos the entire HST.

Alright I'm just kidding guys about the imbecile and soloing the hst part but I think machamp has a chance against luffy after the calculations I made.

If you want to go by statements, two can play the game.

chinjao split continent with a headbutt. Luffy one shotted chinjao's headbutt.

Please, calc the amount required to split a continent, the number of mountains it could bust, and then tell me how a measly 500 punches could harm someone who is immune to blunt force.

Even going by hyperbole, machamp has zero chance of winning the fight. Mismatch.

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Chichen_Nuggeg

Machamp has never actually shown that he can lift mountains...

Unless you can show us scans of a Machamp being able to lift something equivalent to a mountain then he doesn't have mountin lifting capability.

Also, If Machamps fight each other and that's supposed to be a durability feat since they are mountain lifters then how come I can beat a Machamp with a properly leveled and drugged Rattata by spamming tackle?

Machamp shouldve looked like this instead... Oh, how I wish it was true.

No Caption Provided

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Machamp because I don't like One Piece.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@potato: That is why Pokedex statements are used on and off.

There is no real way to guage the level of an average Pokemon. They aren't all the same. The Pokedex, while somewhat inconsistent at least sets them on a certain level.