• 53 results
Avatar image for deactivated-61c1f20acb732
deactivated-61c1f20acb732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

They are fighting in the middle of Genisha. Hulk is Classic, and has an adamantium sword.

DEEDUBBLEDEE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex.

ThanosPimphand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk cuts him

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk wins the sword is unnecessary

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk easily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is far stronger, far too durable to even think Luffy can harm him, and, even in his classic days, has tagged enough speedsters to suggest he can tag his opponent. Mismatch.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk would smash without an adamantium sword. With it Luffy gets cut into ribbons.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jet...........Gatling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did Hulk get a speed upgrade? Luffy would be untouchable bu Hulk and Hulks not taking hundreds of haki powered punches a second very long. Base Hulk isn't very strong he would not be invulnerable to Luffy right away.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk, with or without the sword.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone want to address Hulks far inferior speed?

How about the fact that Luffy can punch him so fast it's like a very slow ICM punches?

Luffy takes hard hits and Hulk only does blud damage, Luffys immunity/resistance. This is far from a stomp.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Banner

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk:

Well Classic Hulk dealt with speedsters before , including even Norrin iirc.

+ He has a sword with him.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WastelandMan

It's Luffy who needs a buff here, not Hulk.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Hulk bites him.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about the fact that Luffy can punch him so fast it's like a very slow ICM punches?

Luffy takes hard hits and Hulk only does blud damage, Luffys immunity/resistance. This is far from a stomp.

Hulk can jump out of Earths atmosphere. Do you understand how fast that is? Hulk is far from slow, he's just lacks the mental reaction time. Anyways, it's not like Luffy can actually hurt Hulk.

The-Seeffiss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk, Luffy has no means of putting him down and Hulk has shown competence when dealing with faster opponents,

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite. Lock thread. Hulk without a single problem.

Kennethmaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk gamma stomps

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:

@alphapunk:

Well Classic Hulk dealt with speedsters before , including even Norrin iirc.

+ He has a sword with him.

Hulk has good reactions feats but i always thought his speed is what limits him from beating some dc powerhouses. I don't think fighting Luffy would be the same as fighting marvel speedsters, i know hulk tags quick people but Luffy would be constantly fighting from 15-40 feet away. Hulk might be able to grab Luffy but it's not like one slam is going to finish him. I say we take the sword away lol, i know it's OP rules...can normal Hulk even use the sword? Wouldn't he get mad and not use it? Hulk doesn't use a sword would that be against adding items? IDK i think Hulk vs Luffy is a decent fight w/o a sword due to Luffys resistance to blud damage and speed.

@alphapunk said:

Hulk can jump out of Earths atmosphere. Do you understand how fast that is? Hulk is far from slow, he's just lacks the mental reaction time. Anyways, it's not like Luffy can actually hurt Hulk.

He can jump fast i agree, i always thought his speed feats showed his reaction time > combat speed. Being so strong every now and then he can burst and catch speedsters but he never sustains that speed. Hulk has good reactions at times and might jump fast but his base combat speed isn't very good. Certainly not near Luffy, he may have a few good reactions but Luffy should run circles around him.

Pre timeskip Luffy tanks an island busting punch.

Pre time skip; Luffy lifts and drags around a solid gold balll that weights between 100-300 tons, he runs with it at a 45 degree angle and uses it as a weapon, pre time skip he also throws a large boulder, some call it a mountain that has to weight thousands of tons. Anyways he did this pre timeskip, Hulk is going to tank a 1000 toner that can hit dozens/hundreds of times a second? Just remember he is FAR stronger now, 1000 toner is lowballing.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk: You don't have to lecture me on Luffy's advantages, I've read every issue of One Piece and seen every episode thus far. Luffy is faster, but his issue is that he's not harming Hulk any day soon. The Hulk has held Trillions of Tons, thrown Fing Fang Foom to the Moon, held together Tectonic plates, he's a monster. He's tanked attacks from Skyfathers and survived. Luffy would die of exhaustion before he did any real damage.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk claps luffy dies

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Alphapunk

@jacthripper said:

@alphapunk: You don't have to lecture me on Luffy's advantages, I've read every issue of One Piece and seen every episode thus far. Luffy is faster, but his issue is that he's not harming Hulk any day soon. The Hulk has held Trillions of Tons, thrown Fing Fang Foom to the Moon, held together Tectonic plates, he's a monster. He's tanked attacks from Skyfathers and survived. Luffy would die of exhaustion before he did any real damage.

Classic Hulk had some pretty low points.

1000-5000 toner that was > a guy > lightning speed pre time skip making Luffy relativistic.

I mean didn't classic Hulk lose to Thing when he wasn't even a 100 toner? A big SLOW 85 toner...

Not saying Luffy wins but people are just saying Hulk wins or stomps when this might actually be a decent fight.

I wasn't lecturing you, i was educating you, Luffy has feats far above people that have given Hulk a hell of a fight, thought you might need reminding.

Avatar image for rolanddeschaingokughostrider
RolandDeschainGokuGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: seriously? You haven't seen the hundreds of threads where that word has been used? Whatever sorry

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:

Hulk claps luffy dies

You think a thunderclap from CLASSIC Hulk is going to put Luffy down? Pre timeskip Luffy takes an Island buster, he is far stronger in all ways now, don't forget he has massive resistance to blud damage.

With pre cog Hulk would never land the clap on relativistic LS Luffy.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk: Classic Hulk thunderclaps are near nuclear force stated on-panel. Pre-Time Skip Luffy has absolutely no feats to put him on island scale.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk: Classic Hulk thunderclaps are near nuclear force stated on-panel. Pre-Time Skip Luffy has absolutely no feats to put him on island scale.

No Caption Provided

Pre timeskip Luffy tanks Shadow Asgard Moria 845 meter island splitting punch. Could a nuke split that island? Even if it could a thunderclap is a shockwave which is ineffective vs Luffy as it is blud damage. Just a reminder Luffy is >>>> the durability he shows above. A Thunderclaps not doing shit if Luffy lets it hit him.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk: The punch didn't split the island and a random pirate claim it could, not that it would. That feat has nothing but an unsupported statement over a punch that didn't look that impressive and only took part of a building out. Hell, even his fight with Oz actually threatened and shook the entire island, a fight with a certainly weaker foe shouldn't be considered island scaled. Moreover, a nuke can pretty easily erase an entire island, the 2 smallest nukes ever launched almost erased Hiroshima and Nagasaki completely so Pre-Timeskip Luffy isn't tanking that force. Either way, shockwaves can certainly damage Luffy considering Lucci's Sai Dai Rin Rokuogan damaged him pretty efficiently and they were literally shockwaves that harmed Luffy's insides, a shockwave with near nuclear force would kill Luffy.

No Caption Provided

Luffy has no business here and you're arguing a losing argument to be honest. I know both of these character with encyclopedic accuracy and Luffy isn't quite there to hang on Hulk's tier yet.

blackleg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why you hate luffy? Hulk stomps even without the katana... damn and you are not giving him a regular katana a freaking adamantium katana... actually there is no one in the opuniverse that can fight a mid herald as Hulk... the only one that i can see giving a fight to Hulk is Kizaru and Fujitora as a team.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Alphapunk

@ghostravage said:

@alphapunk: The punch didn't split the island and a random pirate claim it could, not that it would. That feat has nothing but an unsupported statement over a punch that didn't look that impressive and only took part of a building out. Hell, even his fight with Oz actually threatened and shook the entire island, a fight with a certainly weaker foe shouldn't be considered island scaled. Moreover, a nuke can pretty easily erase an entire island, the 2 smallest nukes ever launched almost erased Hiroshima and Nagasaki completely so Pre-Timeskip Luffy isn't tanking that force. Either way, shockwaves can certainly damage Luffy considering Lucci's Sai Dai Rin Rokuogan damaged him pretty efficiently and they were literally shockwaves that harmed Luffy's insides, a shockwave with near nuclear force would kill Luffy.

No Caption Provided

Luffy has no business here and you're arguing a losing argument to be honest. I know both of these character with encyclopedic accuracy and Luffy isn't quite there to hang on Hulk's tier yet.

Your opinion that it's a statement only directly goes against basically the entire internet, if you didn't read the manga or don't know why don't you just say so or ask man? I admit i am no expert on Hulk but i have seen far weaker people give him a fight than Luffy.

No Caption Provided

After this there are scans of people screaming the island is breaking up, anyways the island is 845 meters long, based on Morias size and the split it's easy to tell the Island is busted. Luffy takes quite a few of these hits, all of them are small island level. He says they don't hurt him due to him being rubber. Before you say it, no, the island is an island it is just used as a ship.

So: Town: City: Mountain: Island: Country, where do nukes fall into? I ask because i need educated sometimes, i would think city level would be their level unless stated otherwise. Luffy tanking multiple small island blows should show he can take thunderclaps.

Luffy might not win but he belongs here, over lightning speed light speed relativistic speed. He was faster than > Lightning speed Lucci pre time skip, i could argue Luffy as 1x light speed, just being faster puts him at relativistic. His strength was over 1,000 tons pre time skip, people under 1,000 tons can damage Hulk, people that punch at peak human speed not dozens of times or more a second, someone that can ATTACK AT RANGE to AVOID Hulks reaction speed feats, Hulk might catch speedsters but i THINK it;s when they are in arms reach.

Just forget the name "Luffy" Can someone with Island durability with 95% resistance to blud damage take Hulk hits? Hell with that resistance he is probably small-normal COUNTRY durability by now seeing as how he was small island pre time skip.

Can a 2000-5000 toner hurt Hulk with 20-50 attacks per second? 100 toners have hurt him with 1 attack a second.

Does Luffy outclass Hulk in speed? Yes Hulk has GREAT reaction feats but Luffys reach negates a lot of that ability, even if Luffy gets tagged it's not like he is brittle especially to Hulks blud damage, a Hulk bite would hurt him but Luffy has good overall durability.

I am not saying Luffy wins, just saying this isn't a stomp, his feats prove it.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk:

Your opinion that it's a statement only directly goes against basically the entire internet, if you didn't read the manga or don't know why don't you just say so or ask man? I admit i am no expert on Hulk but i have seen far weaker people give him a fight than Luffy.

I was referring to the fist you showcased which wasn't the same who damaged the island. The punched you first posted didn't even destroyed the building Luffy was about to leap from when he got trapped. I've read the manga and seen the anime as well and for a boat you claim is the 850 meters long, it is hardly an island... Hell, i live in one of the smallest islands out there and is roughly 347km long, it is exponentially larger. The fact Moria can punch the dirt floor on his boat and cause damage doesn't mean it is an island busting punch. Likekwise, Luffy struggled couldn't fathom to harm at first a Pacifista pre-timeskip, do you know what are Pacifistas made up? Steel.... Literally, Hulk has been tanking mountain busting mortars, bending secondary adamantium, shrugging off anything short of adamantium itself and has also tanked nukes and recreated them while simply clapping his hands.

After this there are scans of people screaming the island is breaking up, anyways the island is 845 meters long, based on Morias size and the split it's easy to tell the Island is busted. Luffy takes quite a few of these hits, all of them are small island level. He says they don't hurt him due to him being rubber.

So: Town: City: Mountain: Island: Country, where do nukes fall into? I ask because i need educated sometimes, i would think city level would be their level unless stated otherwise. Luffy tanking multiple small island blows should show he can take thunderclaps.

The punches after that single punch weren't the same, Gecko Moria was weakening as time passed given he couldn't hold 1000 shadows and with Luffy's punches he was forced to release even more. He could barely sustain that form and the only time he actually threatened his boat (because calling it an island would be an horrendous overstatement IMO) was that one, then he punched several times and even stomped with his foot and didn't cause any particular damage to the boat but just the located area where Luffy was.

It depends how much charge the nuke it's carrying, nuclear bombs in modern days can carry several megatons and erase a small country, but let's assume we take Fat Boy or Little Man, which both could erase an average city.

I read what you stated afterwards, i don't agree with it, there's no proof of Luffy being light speed in movement and Lucci didn't move at lightning speed, at best, he moved at very hypersonic speeds, just as Luffy did. Classic Hulk reacted to Silver Surfer traveling as a ball of energy, slapped Quicksilver around while speeding up, there's no reason to believe he couldn't get his hands on Luffy. Moreover, Classic Hulk overpowered the force to kick a planet out of orbit and i can show you the same Hulk dealing with people that already had planet level feats by their own. It depends on the situation but he's been more times than not able to manhandle anyone physically barring Thor in classic days.

The battle is a stomp on Hulk's favor, Luffy can't put him down, he's just delaying the inevitable.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

845 meters isn't an island it's my back yard.

Hulk snorts him up

No Caption Provided

SNAKE145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My cat fluffy defeated hulk earlier. She quated on my comic and peed all over him.

If fluffy can win, so can luffy.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The sword solos

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

seriously? You haven't seen the hundreds of threads where that word has been used? Whatever sorry

It may have been more acceptable in the past but due to our updated language rule it is no longer allowed.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk:

I was referring to the fist you showcased which wasn't the same who damaged the island. The punched you first posted didn't even destroyed the building Luffy was about to leap from when he got trapped. I've read the manga and seen the anime as well and for a boat you claim is the 850 meters long, it is hardly an island... Hell, i live in one of the smallest islands out there and is roughly 347km long, it is exponentially larger. The fact Moria can punch the dirt floor on his boat and cause damage doesn't mean it is an island busting punch. Likekwise, Luffy struggled couldn't fathom to harm at first a Pacifista pre-timeskip, do you know what are Pacifistas made up? Steel.... Literally, Hulk has been tanking mountain busting mortars, bending secondary adamantium, shrugging off anything short of adamantium itself and has also tanked nukes and recreated them while simply clapping his hands.

Thriller bark is an island used as a ship, it is a small island no matter what you say, Moria splits it in two and then takes similar punches with statements that the punches were the same. Luffy tanked punches that were small island busters, it happened so IDK what to tell you lol.

Pacifistas being made of steel doesn't matter, even if it did it would just be a low feat which really doesn't matter, should i bring up classic Hulk low feats? We both know some of them are pretty bad. Anyways flesh and blood marvel characters can kill Hulk, saying Pacifistas are made of steel so Luffy = weak is a weak argument you know it. Luffy has small island durability pre time skip and that trumps city/mountain level durability. This lone feat shows Luffy can tank Hulks punches for a while until he gets to a certain level of anger.

After this there are scans of people screaming the island is breaking up, anyways the island is 845 meters long, based on Morias size and the split it's easy to tell the Island is busted. Luffy takes quite a few of these hits, all of them are small island level. He says they don't hurt him due to him being rubber.

The punches after that single punch weren't the same, Gecko Moria was weakening as time passed given he couldn't hold 1000 shadows and with Luffy's punches he was forced to release even more. He could barely sustain that form and the only time he actually threatened his boat (because calling it an island would be an horrendous overstatement IMO) was that one, then he punched several times and even stomped with his foot and didn't cause any particular damage to the boat but just the located area where Luffy was.

It depends how much charge the nuke it's carrying, nuclear bombs in modern days can carry several megatons and erase a small country, but let's assume we take Fat Boy or Little Man, which both could erase an average city.

I read what you stated afterwards, i don't agree with it, there's no proof of Luffy being light speed in movement and Lucci didn't move at lightning speed, at best, he moved at very hypersonic speeds, just as Luffy did. Classic Hulk reacted to Silver Surfer traveling as a ball of energy, slapped Quicksilver around while speeding up, there's no reason to believe he couldn't get his hands on Luffy. Moreover, Classic Hulk overpowered the force to kick a planet out of orbit and i can show you the same Hulk dealing with people that already had planet level feats by their own. It depends on the situation but he's been more times than not able to manhandle anyone physically barring Thor in classic days.

The battle is a stomp on Hulk's favor, Luffy can't put him down, he's just delaying the inevitable.

Mis information galore. Thriller bark is an island turned boat, Moria hits Luffy at least 2x immediately after his CASUAL small island busting punch, almost everyone on other sites agree it is an island buster, i say small island to be fair and accurate.

We will take weaker Nukes because the STATEMENT i assume your using was done during classic Hulk era, not modern era with country Nukes, acting like your compromising =P City busting < Mountain busting <= small island <<< Luffy current durability = thunderclap not doing shit.

Common sense dictate Luffy is nearing light speed, he is relativistic atm. Enel was lightning speed, i mean this cannot be argued, he IS lightninng. Lightning =2% light speed. Luffy could follow his movements so Luffy can see lightning speed. Lucci is after enel and Luffy CANNOT track him until he amps up. Even if we lowball and say Lucci is 2x enel speed that puts him at 4% but not being able to see him while he can ebel probably makes him at least 10% light speed, Luffy surpassing equaling Lucci puts him at 4-10% BEFORE THE TIME SKIP. He gets slightly stronger before skip and then gets much stronger after time skip. He is stronger than he was after time skip now by a large degree. If he was 4-10% at Lucci fight he was prob 5-11% right before time skip, even if we say he only doubled after time skip he is 10-22%, he prob tripled so he could be 15-33%, since the timeskip he could have doubled again, even lowballing he should be 12-37%.

Anyways screw the calcs, Luffy being faster than Lucci puts him at relativistic light speed, he is MUCH faster than he was pre time skip now, he might not be light speed but he can be measured on a percentage scale aka relativistic speed. To argue otherwise is to say enel IS NOT lightning speed and is the same as saying LUCCI IS NOT FASTER THAN ENEL. Both are confirmed by the manga/anime and common sense.

Does Hulk have any speed feats at range or when someone is close? His striking speed might be enough to react/tag light speeders but Luffy isn't getting within 20 feet, unless Hulk has speed feats that show him running up and hitting speedsters it is very questionable if he could tag Luffy, Luffy stretching is a huge advantage here, Hulk might be able to grab him, does he have any feats where he grabs something small moving at relativistic speeds?

So let's see, Luffy was small island level for a fact pre time skip, that's enough to survive thunderclap period, nukes at the time were city level.

Luffy is easily measured on a light speed scale, common sense and feats prove this with no doubt.

You see i agree, Hulk will eventually win most of the time, Luffy has like 10-15 minutes before Hulk powers up ad one hits him, Hulk is not very strong at first, he is but not enough to stomp a possible 5,000 toners that moves near light speed and strikes up to 50 times a second. Classic Hulk has been hurt by 85 toners that punch at human speed and everyone thinks Luffy cant hurt him? Luffy has a chance to blitz and KO before Hulk gets to angry, even if not he COULD FIGHT HIM.

5,000 toners - near LS movement, Island-small country durability to blud damage currently, ranged strikes nullify Hulks impressive speed striking feats. Show me Hulk blitzing a speedster and not just reacting to one and i might change my mind, Luffy isn't getting close enough to be reaction tagged Hulk has to catch him. Luffy is the PERFECT opponent vs Hulk, like his kryptonite, even though he is weaker he has every advantage and at 5,000 tons possibly COULD HURT HULKJ before a few rage ups.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Luffy goes all out(Like 4th Gear or 2nd/3rd gear combo) he could ohko Hulk, I love Hulk, he's my favorite comicbook character. But I also like Luffy. Classic Hulk is also weaker than current. Sadly with morals on(since nothing is stated in the rules) it probably won't go down like that. Hulk should win by continually getting pissed. By the time Luffy brings out the big guns, Hulks gonna be pissed enough to tank anything Luffy throws at him, and if Luffy uses 4th gear by the end of the fight it leaves him wide open. Hulk should win 9/10 times. Also TC should effect Luffy. I agree with Alphapunk Hulk wins most of the time, but it's not a 10/10 win nor a stomp, it's going to take Hulk a while to win.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk: I'll be back to this, Luffy being lightspeed is absurd to be honest and an isalnd that by your own admission is less than 1km long is not worth the mention, the smallest islands in the worlds can go up to 100km long, that's a thousand times bigger than the island you're using. Either way, i'll reply later.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Common sense dictate Luffy is nearing light speed, he is relativistic atm.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh god LS Luffy? Is this where the fanboys are going now? I give up!

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Alphapunk

Anyone want to defend their claims or just talk crap/whine?

Thriller bark is a small island, idc what your definition of small is, it's an island and Moria splits it and Luffy takes hits from the guy instantly after the split, common sense is backed up by statements.

Kizaru is a lightspeeder+ due to light logia and knowing the speed up steps in OP, you guys act like them being near light speed right now is OMGINSANE lol. They are getting close to admiral levels quickly.

Is Enel lightning speed? Can Luffy see his movements?

Can Luffy see Luccis movements when they start fighting? Is he = or slightly over his movements after he wins?

Does he get stronger after time skip?

Those answers alone prove he is relativistic. Argue the above if you want but you would be wrong, hell if anybody tried maybe i would be proven wrong, nobody can so readers just know it it correct. Luffy can be scaled off Enel consistently, lightning is 2% light speed and Luffy is far over that now, he might not be light speed but he can be measured on the scale to a high percent.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@alphapunk: And people have luffy with shock waves before. Rob did it in their fight, jimbe did it with his fishman karate, heck usopp has also used an impact dial, which sends out power that it absorbs as shock waves, to hurt luffy to the point where he is bleeding. Keep telling yourself hulk's thunderclaps won't work.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk: And people have luffy with shock waves before. Rob did it in their fight, jimbe did it with his fishman karate, heck usopp has also used an impact dial, which sends out power that it absorbs as shock waves, to hurt luffy to the point where he is bleeding. Keep telling yourself hulk's thunderclaps won't work.

A b c logic?

Classic Hulk has near nuke level thunderclaps which are city level.

Luffy tanks a small island punch, period. Idc what shockwaves hurt Luffy and when, Luffy tanking small island pre timeskip puts him over HULKS shock waves. Didn't Lucci physically hit Luffy and use shockwaves? Jimbe is way over moria who busted a small island, even those examples have zero to do with hulks shockwaves.

Classic Hulk has been hurt/beat by damn weaklings under 100 tons with human speed, damn fanboys can't even admit a 5,000 toner with relativistic speed that would immune to Hulks reaction STRIKES(no speed) MIGHT give him a fight. Even if Hulk had to feats to tag Luffy he couldn't, Luffy has precog.

Marvel/DC fans lol.