• 95 results
Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nyas

Another anime crossover battle scenario !

Scenario :

Out of boredom, members of the Godhand decide to mess with the laws of causality. As a result, several anime characters get warped out of their own universes and sent into different ones where they found themselves forced to live the fate of the main protagonist. In this case, Monkey D. Luffy got warped to the Toriko universe and has to fight his way through Toriko's fate to get back to his own universe.

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Luffy has to fight every battle Toriko fought
  • Luffy gets composite feats : Anime, Manga, Movies, Games etc
  • Luffy gets the same amount of intel and/or prep time and/or help Toriko got when facing his opponents
  • For the sake of fairness, the scenario ends with the 4 Beasts Arc.

Will Luffy fight his way back to his own universe and achieve his Pirate king dream ? Or will he fall facing the ominous monsters that dwell on the massive Toriko planet ?

======================

Credit goes to @comicvinepoozer1 for this fantastic idea.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: These are well made. Do a HunterXHunter Gon Vs......

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By colliderz

Stops at Tommyrod from Century Soup Arc

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Redzkz

Luffy dies pretty fast.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

No... Luffy is not going anywhere near the century soup arc. Probably stops before reaching the top of the mountain.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:

Luffy dies pretty fast.

This isn't Luffy vs Toriko in case you misunderstood.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas:

He still dies soon. He can't hope to beat Tommy and that guy was pretty early in manga.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By D3athstroke

Luffy dies almost instantly.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nyas
Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: I would love to drop some knowledge bombs, but my know-how on Toriko is unfortunately very limited....

Assuming that Toriko beats his opponents through sheer strength, as opposed to some Deus ex Machina (e.g. Luffy beating Enel), then Luffy should clear since him and Toriko are around the same level to my knowledge.

Jmarshmallow

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow said:

@nyas: I would love to drop some knowledge bombs, but my know-how on Toriko is unfortunately very limited....

Assuming that Toriko beats his opponents through sheer strength, as opposed to some Deus ex Machina (e.g. Luffy beating Enel), then Luffy should clear since him and Toriko are around the same level to my knowledge.

Jmarshmallow

Toriko will end One Piece world by just breathing in it how is he on same level with Luffy lol.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz said:

No... Luffy is not going anywhere near the century soup arc. Probably stops before reaching the top of the mountain.

Then what stops him before reaching Tommy?

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

That's a shame, I really wanted to see you debate this one...

And yes, Toriko is indeed mostly about physical abilities even though he eventually learns quite a few long-range attacks and later some forms of hax but those are irrelevant as they happen outside of the limits of our scenario. However I have to say that Toriko is currently out of HST characters' league, which is why I chose the end of the scenario to be the 4 beasts Arc as, IMO, HST characters could still contend with him up to that point.

Plus, let's not forget that Luffy gets the same help Toriko got from the other heavenly kings.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please provide ANY concrete evidence suggesting Toriko is greater than island busting capabilities.

And then, while you're at it, provide evidence proving that Toriko can dish out anything other than blunt force damage, since Luffy is completely immune to it.

To my knowledge, that is the main form of combat that the Toriko-Verse utilizes.

So again, how again is Toriko so much uber powerful than One Piece?..

@nyas said:

And yes, Toriko is indeed mostly about physical abilities even though he eventually learns quite a few long-range attacks and later some forms of hax but those are irrelevant as they happen outside of the limits of our scenario. However I have to say that Toriko is currently out of HST characters' league, which is why I chose the end of the scenario to be the 4 beasts Arc as, IMO, HST characters could still contend with him up to that point.

Plus, let's not forget that Luffy gets the same help Toriko got from the other heavenly kings.

You might get your wish anyway lol, because I feel like me and D3athstroke are about to go at it...

Jmarshmallow

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Nyas
roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By roronuffy

@jmarshmallow: Actually he is right. Toriko knocked the Horse King back with a single punch and Heracles is far larger than anything we've seen in OP. In fact he is so largehe can suck in the entire volume of the Atlantic Ocean in a single breath.

No Caption Provided

Also his next opponent can throw mountains at super sonic speeds around the circumference of the earth.

Toriko is also able to carry the weight of enough food to feed the entire earth.

He is far stronger than anything in OP and he has his leg knives to chop luffy up.

No Caption Provided

And finally he can send out his flying forks as fast as luffy's gaitling but with much greater power and with much greater range.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry but I know nothing about Toriko nor do I even like the series

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Actually he is right. Toriko knocked the Horse King back with a single punch and Heracles is far larger than anything we've seen in OP.

The size of the creature doesn't really matter unless it has impressive combat feats.

In fact he is so largehe can suck in the entire volume of the Atlantic Ocean in a single breath.

Not a combat feat lol.

Also his next opponent can throw mountains at super sonic speeds around the circumference of the earth.

Impressive.

Toriko is also able to carry the weight of enough food to feed the entire earth.

Also impressive.

He is far stronger than anything in OP

Maybe, maybe not. An argument could be made for several characters being physically stronger, Whitebeard being the greatest example.

But anyway, it's irrelevant, because Luffy is immune to blunt force, which is what most people in Toriko use.

Not to mention Luffy is faster, based on what I've seen previous of Toriko. His Kenbunshoku Haki only exemplifies that fact.

and he has his leg knives to chop luffy up.

I'd need proof that that's actually cutting damage, as opposed to his kicks being so powerful that they make a crater.

And finally he can send out his flying forks as fast as luffy's gaitling but with much greater power and with much greater range.

I'm not seeing how those forks have "greater power" than Luffy's Gatling Gun.

I'm not sure what it was that Toriko busted in those scans, but Luffy was able to easily bust a huge chunk of a city with the sheer force of his Gatling Gun.

Loading Video...

So I'm still not sure what advantage Toriko has over Luffy, let alone the entire OP verse.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Great battle.

Although I tried going to Naruto as Ichigo but it was said to be a 404 error

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: The horse scan was just to show how big a horse Torko moved with a punch. It's about the size of Mount Everest. So it way above island busting. You also have to consider that the Toriko earth is roughly 4x bigger than our earth and another character stopped its rotation with a single punch.

As far as the leg knife he's chopped off many creatures heads with it and split metal like trees so it is definitely sharp not blunt.

As to his forks, you couldn't tell in that scan but Toriko was killing a mountain sized creature from miles away with that attack. Luffy's best Gatling punch destroyed Noah which was probably the same size but he was also barely 100 meters away from it.

Toriko also has a much stronger version of kings haki.

You are right on the speed though. Toriko is assumed to be that fast by most readers but they're are no good feats of it like OP characters have

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@roronuffy said:

@jmarshmallow: The horse scan was just to show how big a horse Torko moved with a punch. It's about the size of Mount Everest. So it way above island busting.

Busting Mt. Everest is not way above island busting.

And besides, it looked nowhere near the size of Mt. Everest.

You also have to consider that the Toriko earth is roughly 4x bigger than our earth and another character stopped its rotation with a single punch.

Proof?

And also, unless Toriko beat that character that stopped it's rotation, the feat isn't relevant in this battle.

As far as the leg knife he's chopped off many creatures heads with it and split metal like trees so it is definitely sharp not blunt.

Well alright.

As to his forks, you couldn't tell in that scan but Toriko was killing a mountain sized creature from miles away with that attack.

Very impressive.

Luffy's best Gatling punch destroyed Noah which was probably the same size but he was also barely 100 meters away from it.

Bigger. Noah is half the size of an island.

A mountain isn't all that large in comparison to half of an island.

And the distance isn't all too important, because Luffy gets close and personal when he fights anyway.

So Luffy's feat > Toriko's.

Toriko also has a much stronger version of kings haki.

Proof?

You are right on the speed though. Toriko is assumed to be that fast by most readers but they're are no good feats of it like OP characters have

Well then that's a massive advantage Luffy would have over those characters.

With that being the case, he should easily clear Toriko's world.

Jmarshmallow

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy said:

@jmarshmallow: Actually he is right. Toriko knocked the Horse King back with a single punch and Heracles is far larger than anything we've seen in OP.

The size of the creature doesn't really matter unless it has impressive combat feats.

In fact he is so largehe can suck in the entire volume of the Atlantic Ocean in a single breath.

Not a combat feat lol.

Impressive.

Also impressive.

Maybe, maybe not. An argument could be made for several characters being physically stronger, Whitebeard being the greatest example.

But anyway, it's irrelevant, because Luffy is immune to blunt force, which is what most people in Toriko use.

Not to mention Luffy is faster, based on what I've seen previous of Toriko. His Kenbunshoku Haki only exemplifies that fact.

I'd need proof that that's actually cutting damage, as opposed to his kicks being so powerful that they make a crater.

I'm not sure what it was that Toriko busted in those scans, but Luffy was able to easily bust a huge chunk of a city with the sheer force of his Gatling Gun.

Loading Video...

So I'm still not sure what advantage Toriko has over Luffy, let alone the entire OP verse.

Jmarshmallow

This post was so idiotic that it gave me cancer.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@jmarshmallow said:

@roronuffy said:

Not a combat feat lol.

Impressive.

Also impressive.

Loading Video...

Jmarshmallow

This post was so idiotic that it gave me cancer.

No Caption Provided

Wow.

What a truly well thought-out and insightful rebuttal.

I think I may have shed a tear at its magnificence...

Keep it up, slugger.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: You realize one of the largest continents on Toriko is larger than our Earth right?

No Caption Provided

One Jet Fork compared to the size of their planet(which has been put at Saturn size):

*Please remember about how large that continent above is*

No Caption Provided

Next, just a size comparison for the Horse King...(Also note that the Ble Oni stated that Heracles kick was strong enough to send him to space, and he wasn't even trying.)

See those specs near the octopus? Those are people.

No Caption Provided

As for Mounturtle, the HST has NO hope for even damaging it, let alone defeating it in a physical fight. It took a barrage stated to annihilate something the size of the United States, and it didn't even receive a scratch:

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jmarshmallow: You realize one of the largest continents on Toriko is larger than our Earth right?

No Caption Provided

One Jet Fork compared to the size of their planet(which has been put at Saturn size):

No Caption Provided

Next, just a size comparison for the Horse King...(Also note that the Ble Oni stated that Heracles kick was strong enough to send him to space, and he wasn't even trying.)

No Caption Provided

As for Mounturtle, the HST has NO hope for even damaging it, let alone defeating it in a physical fight. It took a barrage stated to annihilate something the size of the United States, and it didn't even receive a scratch:

No Caption Provided

That's . . . just obscene.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Holy sh**.

Duly noted lol.

Jmarshmallow

DeAnnunaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko stomps.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By BoringPerson

Nyas, you really have to stop letting your titles get autocorrected :P

Also, as one who has never read Toriko but remembers it from childhood...

Wasn't it supposed to be a cooking/ingredient finding manga?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deannunaki: Toriko isn't in the fight. Luffy is a substitute for Toriko, he has to do everything Toriko has up to the Four Beast arc according to OP.

DeAnnunaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By roronuffy

@jmarshmallow: Oh no man Luffy would get crushed in the Torikoverse. That monkey scan I posted earlier of him carrying the mountain was near another mountain that has 100x Gravity. He also was shown moving faster than the mountain he threw. That horse breathed out one nostril and shot a blast that made it into space. And they're not even close to the strongest in Toriko. Luffy would die very quickly in the gourmet world.

Also as a side note since you clearly like one piece, you should check out Toriko. I still think OP is better but Toriko is definitely up there with the HST. If you'll read it you'll see what everyone is talking about and see just how ridiculously overpowered the Toriko world is.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@roronuffy: Alright Broski, will do!

Guess I'll leave this thread alone for the time being then.

Jmarshmallow

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: Not even close to strongest ? They are strongest.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@nyas said:

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

Toriko IS part of the HST now. Naruto is over, so Toriko took it's place.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He wouldn`t get that far.

This is a really cool thread and I really like the idea of these threads overall, @comicvinepoozer1`s Ichigo as Naruto was awesome and a really good idea! I`d like to see a Zatch Bell, Beet or Yoh Asakura themed one :) Off the top of my head their very underrated anime/manga characters IMO.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: @jmarshmallow: @roronuffy:Guys, this is supposed to be pre-4 beats arc... Why bring all those feats ?

I'm sorry but I know nothing about Toriko nor do I even like the series

Alright. Thanks for answering anyway.

@nyas: Great battle.

Although I tried going to Naruto as Ichigo but it was said to be a 404 error

Thank you. And yes, unfortunately I accidentally deleted that thread while trying to edit...

Nyas, you really have to stop letting your titles get autocorrected :P

Also, as one who has never read Toriko but remembers it from childhood...

Wasn't it supposed to be a cooking/ingredient finding manga?

My titles ? o.o

Yes indeed it is, and one of the most epic Mangas currently. :)

@pern said:

I suppose so.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He wouldn`t get that far.

This is a really cool thread and I really like the idea of these threads overall, @comicvinepoozer1`s Ichigo as Naruto was awesome and a really good idea! I`d like to see a Zatch Bell, Beet or Yoh Asakura themed one :) Off the top of my head their very underrated anime/manga characters IMO.

Thank you ! I really like the idea as well and I think we should make more of those threads. :)

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Because Jmarsh said Luffy could clear the Toriko world lol.

Anyway, doesn't make it past the regal mammoth arc. Possibly stops at Ice Hell Tommyrod, but I think he could take him if he went straight for the kill.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Luffy asToriko

B-But... It's supposed to be Luffy in the role of Toriko, so Luffy as Toriko o.o

@nyas: Because Jmarsh said Luffy could clear the Toriko world lol.

Anyway, doesn't make it past the regal mammoth arc. Possibly stops at Ice Hell Tommyrod, but I think he could take him if he went straight for the kill.

I see. Thank you for your input.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: My brain hurts. I read the whole OP like two days ago and didn't notice.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@nyas said:

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: @jmarshmallow: @roronuffy:Guys, this is supposed to be pre-4 beats arc... Why bring all those feats ?

Because apparently the mere thought of Luffy being superior to characters whose mangas are nearing their end/have already reached the end is like an automatic jimmy rustler.

I'd still like to point out that Luffy blitzes due to being far faster than anyone in Toriko-verse.

No Caption Provided

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: They had creatures dodging laser fire from satellites in space, and they couldn't even touch Toriko at the Four Beast arc, as well as dodging natural lightning and out-speeding someone who carved all the muscle and organs away from a person while having a conversation with them without anyone noticing(while being careful to leave the skeletal form intact).

Even if Luffy COULD blitz, his attacks aren't nearly potent enough to harm them.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@pern said:

I suppose so.

Toriko took Bleach's place technically. Before Narutos end, Toriko had been consistently above Bleach in sales and was always featured on covers with Luffy and Naruto, or himself.

Anyways, how does Luffy even get past the puffer whale arc? IIRC that arc was mostly underwater.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: The OP said he gets help from others he had at the time, Coco was there and could deal with the whale's themselves.