Luffy, Ace, and Smoker vs Naruto, Sasuke, and Neji

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Nyas

@kingh said:

@nyas: Then you mean artist. Every mangaka has there moments. Please do, I'm curious.

Bah, I'm not gonna waste my time going through each chapter =_=

But for the lulz, Gold ball feat :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Completely different size.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: You would count those? Water is the devil fruits generic problem

I guess Luffy plastic is superior... I wouldn't say it's the same with Magma and Fire

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Nyas

@linsanel_doctor said:

@nyas: You would count those? Water is the devil fruits generic problem

I guess Luffy plastic is superior... I wouldn't say it's the same with Magma and Fire

Of course I would, and No not any "water" is the problem, if that was the case they wouldn't even be able to take baths... This case is different element superiority.

Oda said it was so I don't see why we should take your statement over his.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By SonDeathEater

@dbvse7: Most authors of fiction in general aren't accurate to physics in the least.Inconsistency in drawings happen from time to time and physics don't stop when a nonHyperbolic statement is made. Planets being moon sized or continent sized happens a lot.Doest stop the author from making said speed like Saint Seiya.

@nyas: Using feats that actually occurred on panel is leas accurate than making up numbers based on tropes? And, they use low end calcs(calcs with the lowest result) or most consistent one if it fits.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By DBVSE7

@sondeatheater: THAT DOESN'T MEAN A DAMN THING.. Gaara has fought Naruto Sasuke Lee Kimimaro and Madara.. So I'm guessing.. Gaara is faster than Neji, Lee, Kimimaro, Naruto, and Sasuke right?

You STILL didn't answer me all you're doing is coming at this whole thing with events that Ace was part of then making assumptions because of who Ace fought..

A title.. and? What has he done besides knocking down a tree destroying a few ships apparently Stalemating Jimbei (not a detailed fight and only knew what happened at the end) losing to Whitebeard (idk why people even use that anyway) Getting manhandled by Blackbeard.. Getting locked in a prison and dying.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: Most authors of fiction in general aren't accurate to physics in the least.Inconsistency in drawings happen from time to time and physics don't stop when a nonHyperbolic statement is made. Planets being moon sized or continent sized happens a lot.Doest stop the author from making said speed like Saint Seiya.

@nyas: Using feats that actually occurred on panel is leas accurate than making up numbers based on tropes? And, they use low end calcs(calcs with the lowest result) or most consistent one if it fits.

Yeah, pixel scaling is Bullsh!t, I remember seeing calcs putting naruto in the mach 10000+ , the only feats I accept are clear and obvious ones.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Wait what? Are you serious lmao? No duh there is going to be a size change from a close up panel.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Luffy used water and (blood?) against Croc iirc? That was just like a replacement for Haki so he could hit Crocodile..

I don't understand the plastic > electricity but I'm wrong there

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Nyas

@kingh said:

@nyas: Wait what? Are you serious lmao? No duh there is going to be a size change from a close up panel.

Which is why using pixel scaling to calc the feats is retarded, thank you for confirming this.

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Luffy used water and (blood?) against Croc iirc? That was just like a replacement for Haki so he could hit Crocodile..

I don't understand the plastic > electricity but I'm wrong there

Element superiority... According to logia logic Water > Sand, Rubber > Lightning and Lava > fire. This has been established a while back, you can't argue manga facts

I don't either, ask Oda about how the hell does his logic work.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: I do belive SOME pixel scaling feats are dumb, but those panels doesn't prove it. Obviously, if you zoom into something,, it's going to look bigger than on the contrary.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingh said:

@nyas: I do belive SOME pixel scaling feats are dumb, but those panels doesn't prove it. Obviously, if you zoom into something,, it's going to look bigger than on the contrary.

Oh so you admit that there is a change (a considerable one at that) and yet you try to justify it since it serves your purpose ? Yeah ok seems legit.

How about no ?

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: wait why does his matter again?Ameterasu only burning trees and the heat not being able to burn through clothes completely?

Amaterasu is more like a chemical reaction constantly reacting to stay burning.Besides that,Akainu melted a giant GIANT ice object made from Aokiji in an instant.wih his punch.

Also,Luffy negates lightning.Akainu's magma negates Fire.Its more like elemental superiority rather than actual heat differences.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: you are having some really flawed logic. When you look at something from a considerable amount of distance it looks smaller than it actually is correct?

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: wait why does his matter again?Ameterasu only burning trees and the heat not being able to burn through clothes completely?

Amaterasu is more like a chemical reaction constantly reacting to stay burning.Besides that,Akainu melted a giant GIANT ice object made from Aokiji in an instant.wih his punch.

Also,Luffy negates lightning.Akainu's magma negates Fire.Its more like elemental superiority rather than actual heat differences.

Amatersu burns fire, and it does burn human limbs, animals and clothes. Karin's case was obvious PIS that cloud be explained by WSJ magazine's ideology of no teen protagonists killing humans (I cloud do the same : Acce's fire never killed anyone, zoro's sword never killed anyone etc), and the fact that Karin's chakra can heal any wound.

part 1 is BS apart 2 is irrelevant

Yes and Amatersu is > Fire. problem solved.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingh said:

@nyas: you are having some really flawed logic. When you look at something from a considerable amount of distance it looks smaller than it actually is correct?

Flawed logic ? Says the guy who was claiming ace >>>> Luffy for no reason.

And what are you getting at ? Use luffy's body as a reference it clearly isn't the same size (we aren't talking about some minor change).

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By SonDeathEater

@nyas: Actually,close up shots tend to make the character focused on seem bigger.It not as if fiction hasn't done this.

All possible calcs are considered from what I've seen and the low ends are almost always used.

If you think that Naruto calcs was bs,then look at the other calcs.They generally follow CONSISTENT calcs.They probably scaled the God Tree since it's obviously much bigger than everything around.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By KingH

@nyas: Have you read one piece? If not, your ignorance is laughable.

I honestly do not know what you are talking about right now. You see a panel looking at luffy and the gold all from a distance. Then you see a panel of luffy and the gold ball from close up. I will ask this again, when looking at something from a distance, is it not going to look smaller than a close up of the same object?

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

@kingh: don't do that. Nyas clearly has the knowledge

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Nyas

@nyas: Actually,close up shots tend to make the character focused on seem bigger.It not as if fiction hasn't done this.

All possible calcs are considered from what I've seen and the low ends are almost always used.

If you think that Naruto calf was bs,then look at the other calcs.They generally follow CONSISTENT calcs.They probably scaled the God Tree since it's obviously much bigger than everything around.

Not this close up BS again... the size is inconstant you must be blind not to notice it. Look down for more scans.

@kingh said:

@nyas: Have you read one piece? If not, your ignorance is laughable.

I honestly do not know what you are talking about right now. You see a panel looking at luffy and the gold all from a distance. Then you see a panel of luffy and the gold ball from close up. I will ask this again, when looking at something from a distance, is it not going to look smaller than a close up of the same object?

Stop being so sore, it's pathetic. And yes I've read one piece why else would I even be commenting ? Not all people talk out of ignorance like you.

More scans to prove the inconstancy :

Compared to Luffy's body (3rd panel)

No Caption Provided

Compared to his body again 3rd panel

No Caption Provided

Compared to luffy's hand 1st panel

No Caption Provided

That thing keeps on changing size like crazy, so how the F*ck do you want to pixel scale it ? Stop acting sore and face it.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Or Akainu used Haki and that magma covers the oxygen in around the fire,killing the flame.

Though this contradicts how Ace got burned since he is literally Fire,it would simply make a lot more sense if Akainu used Haki since he's #1 admiral.

Not to mention that Ace vs Aokiji ended in a draw despite Aokiji supposedly has a weaker DF since Ice<Fire.

TL;DR

Ace got burned by Haki.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Yeah I am not seeing it. The on,y one that looks a little iffy is the first one imo. I don't speak from ignorance lol.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Nyas

@sondeatheater said:

@nyas: Or Akainu used Haki and that magma covers the oxygen in around the fire,killing the flame.

Though this contradicts how Ace got burned since he is literally Fire,it would simply make a lot more sense if Akainu used Haki since he's #1 admiral.

Not to mention that Ace vs Aokiji ended in a draw despite Aokiji supposedly has a weaker DF since Ice<Fire.

TL;DR

Ace got burned by Haki.

He didn't use haki, and don't try to apply pseudo science to freaken fire and magma people lol it doesn't even make sense anyway how can magma "cover the oxygen around". I really don't get how you can try to debate an established fact, and a fact established by the very writer of the manga ?

Element superiority ? Just like it doesn't make sense how Luffy didn't melt vs Enel, or how Crocodile lost his intangibility after getting wet.

No lol.

@kingh said:

@nyas: Yeah I am not seeing it. The on,y one that looks a little iffy is the first one imo. I don't speak from ignorance lol.

Then you need a pair of glasses (or a butthurt cream) if you are going to deny clear and obvious scans then you must be pretty desperate.

Seafood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto Solos.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Different perspectives produce different sizes.You see one where Luffy gets focused on while the ball is farther back or viceversa.

Imagine two lines going from your eyes to a distant hill, one to the base of the hill, the other to the top of the hill. Trees of the same height along the way will take a greater part of that angle as they are closer to you because the angle opens up farther away from you. Since they all project to you eye along those lines, the closer ones will appear larger.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Nyas

@sondeatheater said:

@nyas: Different perspectives produce different sizes.You see one where Luffy gets focused on while the ball is farther back or viceversa.

Imagine two lines going from your eyes to a distant hill, one to the base of the hill, the other to the top of the hill. Trees of the same height along the way will take a greater part of that angle as they are closer to you because the angle opens up farther away from you. Since they all project to you eye along those lines, the closer ones will appear larger.

Irrelevant, who do take me for ? I posted three more scans, no perspective involved since we have Luffy's body to use as a reference.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Lol dude you seem to be getting rather angry. There is hardly any inconsistency between most of the scans. I know you want there to be, but there hardly are none. Sorry <3

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Nyas

@kingh said:

@nyas: Lol dude you seem to be getting rather angry. There is hardly any inconsistency between most of the scans. I know you want there to be, but there hardly are none. Sorry <3

Haha, please ! Anyone can see the difference, I think your butthurt is just blinding you sweety ;)

Not that it matters, no one is buying your Bs anyway, but Hush no tears :D

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By SonDeathEater

@nyas: Sand dampens when it gets wet...I also dont see why you're denying how Akainu doesn't have Haki.It would make a better explanation,but he was hiding the idea of Haki before the TimeSkip training.

I don think you know how to get rid of fire when it gets on your body IRL...Or that you can burn fire.

But I ask when has Amaterasu shown superiority to Lava let alone Magma? Or how it is the same as Magma since ya know,magma is a liquid?

Edit:Also,the 3 scans don't seem out of place.The first two you posted are inconsistent with each other.The rest actually don't but what do I know?

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: haha. I'm "butthurt". Cool. I'm personally not buying your BS, but it's all opinion, correct?

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Nyas

@sondeatheater said:

@nyas: Sand dampens when it gets wet...I also dont see why you're denying how Akainu doesn't have Haki.It would make a better explanation,but he was hiding the idea of Haki before the TimeSkip training.

I don think you know how to get rid of fire when it gets on your body IRL...Or that you can burn fire.

But I ask when has Amaterasu shown superiority to Lava let alone Magma? Or how it is the same as Magma since ya know,magma is a liquid?

So what it's still sand, it should be able to disperse like usual. I'm not denying anything, you are the one denying manga facts, here you go read :

No Caption Provided

I do, and what's your point ?

Why would Amatersu need to be > Lava or to be the same as lava what are you even talking about ? it only needs to be > fire to deal with ace. And Akainu says that he can hurt ace because his lave burns fire, Amatersu also burns fire.

Conclusion Amatersu burns Ace.

Thread/

I really don't see why you are so desperate about contradiction your own manga facts ? I'll never understand some people...

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is this post even going on? Not even a debate anymore.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Nyas

@kingh said:

@nyas: haha. I'm "butthurt". Cool. I'm personally not buying your BS, but it's all opinion, correct?

Your personal incredulity has nothing to do with this though ;)

Scans >>>>> Your opinion.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So Sasuke solos then?

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Nyas
KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: My god you are laughable, just end this post. It's all opinion if you think there is a inconsistency between those scans. Even though it has nothing to do with this post in general.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: The Mangaka also says that Liquid dampens his Sand into a solid.

Though I guess I concede.Akainu was by far hotter literally vaporizing a giant ice boulder,but Amaterasu should technically work.

Still makes no sense IRL though

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingh said:

@nyas: My god you are laughable, just end this post. It's all opinion if you think there is a inconsistency between those scans. Even though it has nothing to do with this post in general.

LOL my opinion ? How desperate can a man be ? Oh well I guess you really need a pair of glasses :/

And should I remind you that you were the one to ask for the scans ? ;)

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Nyas

@sondeatheater said:

@nyas: The Mangaka also says that Liquid dampens his Sand into a solid.

Though I guess I concede.Akainu was by far hotter literally vaporizing a giant ice boulder,but Amaterasu should technically work.

Still makes no sense IRL though

Yes which doesn't physically make sense, which has been my point all along.

Good to see some open minded OP fans :)

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Ratava

they cant hit Logia without haki and even without their elemental intangibility luffy could still solo, hes way too fast for team N +haki precog GG

No Caption Provided

Luke-E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Neji gets taken out pretty quickly, leaving it as Naruto & Sasuke vs Luffy, Ace and Smoker, Naruto and Sasuke now have an immense amount of power and Naruto's speed is unreal too, but with the speed of the One Piece charecters I'd say that it could from this point go either way, I think Naruto and Sasuke MIGHT take it with hyper extreme difficulty, but it's an extremely close fight to say the least.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Nyas

@ratava said:

they cant hit Logia without haki and even without their elemental intangibility luffy could still solo, hes way too fast for team N +haki precog GG

No Caption Provided

Not this time ! ;D

No Caption Provided

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: What are you even talking about?

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingh said:

@nyas: What are you even talking about?

Hush no tears, only dreams now...

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Your extreme arrogance is making you look silly.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Ratava

@nyas said:

@ratava said:

No Caption Provided

Not this time ! ;D

No Caption Provided

:(

nothing wakes you up like some good laughs from a fanboy-flamewar in the morning

so Luffy still solos

No Caption Provided

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Nyas
Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ratava said:

@nyas said:

@ratava said:

No Caption Provided

Not this time ! ;D

No Caption Provided

:(

nothing wakes you up like some good laughs from a fanboy-flamewar in the morning

so Luffy still solos

No Caption Provided

YES LUFFY SOLOS...

No Caption Provided