User Lists: 0

Morals off

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@gymgoer205: lucy gets blitzed and we will have to see if she can regenerate her body.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Easternwind
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for spidermanandsuperman
spidermanandsuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't seen lucy yet I'm gueasing superman wins.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ratava

stupid fight, how does superman fight an incorporeal being?

@gymgoer205: lucy gets blitzed and we will have to see if she can regenerate her body.

what body? at 100% her body vanishes, then the police guy asks "where is she" then he gets a text on his phone

No Caption Provided

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

stupid fight, how does superman fight an incorporeal being?

@those_eyes said:

what body? at 100% her body vanishes, then the police guy asks "where is she" then he gets a text on his phone

No Caption Provided

Oh ok. Well if she is at 100% then yae she probably wins since her body isn't there. But I don't think op intended for this to be 100% lucy cause without a incorpreal this fight won't make sense.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which Lucy? Anyway she loses.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava:

at 100% her body vanishes, then the police guy asks "where is she" then he gets a text on his phone

Is that all she did? where's this omnipotent jazz coming from.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava:

at 100% her body vanishes, then the police guy asks "where is she" then he gets a text on his phone

Is that all she did? where's this omnipotent jazz coming from.

Cause she said she is everywhere and she had some kind of time control feat when she stopped everyone around her from moving completely. Still not 100% showing of her being omnipotent but still impressive. Maybe all she did was teleport somewhere.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well she did have some impressive matter manip and other feats before she went incorporeal. She has a lot of impressive feats but not the kind to tell how effective she would be against another superhuman. She could demolish any street leveler for sure but all of the feats she showed in combat situations were against street levelers. And honestly for having a super brain she was kinda dumb.

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone says Lucy is basically God but all I'm seeing is a omnipresent high level technopath.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can somebody give me a list of Lucy's feats?

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Everyone says Lucy is basically God but all I'm seeing is a omnipresent high level technopath.

Soooo she's no match for The Amish :P

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r:

Don't think I can find any scans or videos since the movie is very recent, but I'm not out to high ball her. i honestly don't think she is that impressive personally, but take my word for what you will.

Matter Manipulation - She has shown matter manipulation with her own body and other things, never manipulated any other people with it though but since she has done it to herself she has some degree Organic control. She didn't do anything particularly big though , he biggest feat was using all the matter and energy in a room to make a computer that contained all her knowledge before compacting it into a jump drive sized storage unit.

Telekinesis - She was able to lift several ( six or seven iirc) grown men while creating a force field that a grown man couldn't get through. She mostly immobilized their limbs while lifting them as well. Normal dudes though.

Telepathy - She was able to invade at least two different people's minds on two separate occasions to recall things from the deepest recesses of their minds that they may not have been able to remember.

Powerful Deduction and Mental Capacity - She is able to learn languages and almost any material with a simple glance. She can remember any and all information she acquires and then uses it in a practical fashion. Medical, Science, Mathematics, Statistics, physical skills like driving (despite never having driven before) and shooting. Any and all of it. Like Super Deathstroke.

Technopath - The one she exhibits the most she can control and spectrum of light and energy like Radio, Light, Electricity,ect. , ect. She says she has "limited control" and can only control lesser ones. While this has literally an infinite number of possibilities when applied she pretty much only uses it to control technology. She exhibits the ability to control Computers, TV, Phones, GPS, Lights, pretty much any non purely mechanical device she has controlled. Presumably most of her other powers are derived from this one at their core.

Time Travel - At the end of the Movie she exhibits the ability to control and move freely though the time stream and freeze it. The accuracy of her time travel is questionable but she does have some control over it.

Omnipresence - Once she hits 100% she ceases to be corporeal and states she exists "Everywhere" . What she means by this is questionable, she could mean just earth or the universe. Dunno.

She has some other powers that may or may not just be refined or based off the other powers she exhibits, like precog, mystique esque disguise abilities. Her powerset is pretty beastly, but her feats are kinda week especially from a battle perspective since she never takes on anyone even remotely on her power level. it's all featless grunts.

Gymgoer205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How can she be omnipotent? Any human could replicate what she did, would that make them omnipotent and omniscient? How ?

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r:

Don't think I can find any scans or videos since the movie is very recent, but I'm not out to high ball her. i honestly don't think she is that impressive personally, but take my word for what you will.

Matter Manipulation - She has shown matter manipulation with her own body and other things, never manipulated any other people with it though but since she has done it to herself she has some degree Organic control. She didn't do anything particularly big though , he biggest feat was using all the matter and energy in a room to make a computer that contained all her knowledge before compacting it into a jump drive sized storage unit.

Telekinesis - She was able to lift several ( six or seven iirc) grown men while creating a force field that a grown man couldn't get through. She mostly immobilized their limbs while lifting them as well. Normal dudes though.

Telepathy - She was able to invade at least two different people's minds on two separate occasions to recall things from the deepest recesses of their minds that they may not have been able to remember.

Powerful Deduction and Mental Capacity - She is able to learn languages and almost any material with a simple glance. She can remember any and all information she acquires and then uses it in a practical fashion. Medical, Science, Mathematics, Statistics, physical skills like driving (despite never having driven before) and shooting. Any and all of it. Like Super Deathstroke.

Technopath - The one she exhibits the most she can control and spectrum of light and energy like Radio, Light, Electricity,ect. , ect. She says she has "limited control" and can only control lesser ones. While this has literally an infinite number of possibilities when applied she pretty much only uses it to control technology. She exhibits the ability to control Computers, TV, Phones, GPS, Lights, pretty much any non purely mechanical device she has controlled. Presumably most of her other powers are derived from this one at their core.

Time Travel - At the end of the Movie she exhibits the ability to control and move freely though the time stream and freeze it. The accuracy of her time travel is questionable but she does have some control over it.

Omnipresence - Once she hits 100% she ceases to be corporeal and states she exists "Everywhere" . What she means by this is questionable, she could mean just earth or the universe. Dunno.

She has some other powers that may or may not just be refined or based off the other powers she exhibits, like precog, mystique esque disguise abilities. Her powerset is pretty beastly, but her feats are kinda week especially from a battle perspective since she never takes on anyone even remotely on her power level. it's all featless grunts.

Thanks a lot man that actually helped me get a better idea of what she can do. But like you said we have no Idea what she can do against somebody who isn't a regular human. So I give it to Superman.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: I would agree if it was 99% or less , but at 100% (and honestly presumably there is a possibility of it happening before that since her body began to unravel at much lower percents) but once she hit 100% she is actually incorporeal so superman can't actually hurt her. Now that being said all of her powers except for one instance of technopathy were exhibited when she was corporeal and she even used her corporeal body to direct them so by feast she may not actually be able to hurt supes either at 100% either unless she can like shut off the electrical impulse in his brain or something. So at 100% Lucy should win or we get a stalemate. Honestly any battle using Lucy should have her at 99% for the sake of argument unless we are talking about someone like Doctor Strange with access to the Astral Plane. But in that case it might be a stomp since we don't have feats suggesting Lucy can beat someone of that Caliber. She is VERY hard to place in the battle forums.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 WEEKS MOVIE SPOILER FREE RULE NUMBER 2 -_-

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: I would agree if it was 99% or less , but at 100% (and honestly presumably there is a possibility of it happening before that since her body began to unravel at much lower percents) but once she hit 100% she is actually incorporeal so superman can't actually hurt her. Now that being said all of her powers except for one instance of technopathy were exhibited when she was corporeal and she even used her corporeal body to direct them so by feast she may not actually be able to hurt supes either at 100% either unless she can like shut off the electrical impulse in his brain or something. So at 100% Lucy should win or we get a stalemate. Honestly any battle using Lucy should have her at 99% for the sake of argument unless we are talking about someone like Doctor Strange with access to the Astral Plane. But in that case it might be a stomp since we don't have feats suggesting Lucy can beat someone of that Caliber. She is VERY hard to place in the battle forums.

Lol I just made one not realizing that she can potentially hang with people of that caliber lol guess that's gonna be called a mismatch lol but yeah I guess ill go for stalemate but if she is in her physical form Supes could probably blitz her right?

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cerberus369616

@blade_r: Probably. She doesn't have any real reaction feats to suggest that she could deal with him without being incorporeal. Even when she was time traveling a Carnivorous Dinosaur had time to turn, roar (signigaling it's intent to attack) and advance on her before she could time jump away so yea supes should be able to bull rush her if the fight is kept "fair". Like I said she has a lot of powers but either due to poor usage or lack of necessity or what ever her feats don't suggest her being overwhelmingly powerful so she is very hard to place.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucy gets blitzed.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Greendevil

Lucy was a beast. She takes this with morals off. The whole movie she was holding back!

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kingant27

Lucy wins.

TheDalek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So far, the only feats she has shown is gravity manipulation,time travel and radio wave manipulation. Idk Superman can defy gravity and I don't see how travelling in time will help her, also by travelling in time she leaves her body exposed to attacks on the other hand I think at the end of movie her body disintegrated and she became a being of conciousness. Stalemate.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People seem to be downplaying Lucy's abilities. Nobody knows how far her powers really went but spoilers ahead...

The last moments of the movie implied she was omnicient, omnipotent. " I am everywhere ". Based on feats, lots of other super heros and comic characters did more, hell Galactus has control over matter just like she did but i think it is very clear that they inteded to write Lucy as a literal demi god, a being like the Beyonder. Someone with total control over time, space and matter. How far can she take that? Dunno, but whats to stop her from altering just one universe? The chick traveled to the very beginning, technically she traveled to a point where Beyonder didn't even exist yet. She witnessed creation and the birth of at least our universe. Maybe she went back to the actual origin point of all things. Hard to say, really. But there is nothing wrong with assuming that her brain power in a physical sense of the word was her limitation, and she "ascended" to be omnipresent in the universe. Basically, she was implied to be just like Pre retcon Beyonder, except we dont know if she can reach into other universes as well. I dont see why she wouldnt be able to though. Every version of Superman and any other character to ever exist in any comic that doesn't have absolute control of matter on a potentially universal scale is going to instantly lose a battle with Lucy IMO

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She needed more actual feats HER POWER LEVELS ARE BASED OFF A MIX OF SPECULATION AND HYPE tbh those two items don't mix very well kind of like oil and water if she demonstrated a degree of something akin to hightier reality warping I'd be more inclined to possibly say she was omnipotent(possibly still a stretch IMO) well I've said my peace on lucy...I still don't think supes can harm end of film lucy from what she appeared to transcend to.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucy also didn't give a crap about death, said you can't truly die. Superman would have to deatomize her completely on the atomic level, even then he probably might not be able to totally incinerate her, god knows what other sub atomic parts make up parts smaller than what Superman is even able effect. Either way, Lucy's implied potential is universal in scale, but literal feats are relatively earthy. Doubtful she is able to bend the entire universe to her will with only 100% of her human brain power, but I thought that is why she left her body and exceeded that limit. Either way, if she has total control over time and matter, then how would Superman be able to stop her? She can teleport across the entire universe and time. Cant see any version even touching Lucy, not even silver age. I might be able to see Superman Prime 1 million, he might be able to do exactly what Lucy can do. Hard to say, lots of speculation. But, if Lucy was really everywhere...she is omnipotent and technically only beatable by someone able to destroy the entire universe that she now is composed entirely of.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By pastepotpete1

couldnt supes just destroy the planet? but i dont if he can do that he can try to move the earth into the sun but i dont think he is that strong unless its silver age superman

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ebitan

Lucy stomps. She literally survived the big bang as she entered 100%. Her time-manipulation seemed to reach Universal level ( she could time travel into the big bang itself).

Those who says that Superman speed blitzes clearly has no idea what it means to be Omnipresent. Lucy was Omnipresent in the end, meaning that speed is irrelevant to her anymore. So if anyone is doing the blitzing, it would be Lucy.

Xxxxccxcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucy is omnipotent and multiversal she destroys all versions of Superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f0e58a604c0
deactivated-60f0e58a604c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Lucy

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

question...

Which Lucy are you talking about?

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxxccxcc:

If she is omnipotent she can't be just multiversal unless it's fake omnipotency.

NintendoSwitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By NintendoSwitch

100 % Lucy should fight Anti Monitor

Prime10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers