Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By those_eyes
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Lucy is near 100% brain capacity but not fully to where she is omnipotent. How does she stack up against the psychic monster?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are Lucy's feats again?

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Lucy even die? Isn't she everywhere and nowhere at once..some shit like that.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shot said:

Can Lucy even die? Isn't she everywhere and nowhere at once..some shit like that.

At full 100% capacity she is but this is near like 90% before she became Omnipotent. A few things she did was stuff mewtwo can do so i thought she could be a good match. I think she can die before 100% capacity but beyond that she cant. It was a kinda complicated movie since she had vague abilities. Ill watch it again tomorrow.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Is that a picture of the Pokémon Mewtwo?

Anyways, Lucy FTW. Pretty sure she was able to control time, space and whatnot, plus make people faint by snapping her fingers even before 100% capacity.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyways, Lucy FTW. Pretty sure she was able to control time, space and whatnot, plus make people faint by snapping her fingers even before 100% capacity.

Yae its pokemon. What do you mean by she control space and time, what feats? Mewtwo has feats of time control. He set everything back the way things were across the entire pokemon events he created. He can also disable powers.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii said:

Yae its pokemon. What do you mean by she control space and time, what feats? Mewtwo has feats of time control. He set everything back the way things were across the entire pokemon events he created. He can also disable powers.

I haven't actually seen the movie, but in the advertisement, she was making time go backwards without realizing it. Plus, when surrounded by a squadron of police, she knocked them all out simultaneously by simply thinking about it. I haven't read the Pokémon mangas, but from what I do know, Mewtwo isn't that impressive.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So far I'm backing Mewtwo. But I haven't seen Lucy yet so I'm going purely off the trailers.

Jmarshmallow

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:

@thetruthiii said:

I haven't actually seen the movie, but in the advertisement, she was making time go backwards without realizing it. Plus, when surrounded by a squadron of police, she knocked them all out simultaneously by simply thinking about it. I haven't read the Pokémon mangas, but from what I do know, Mewtwo isn't that impressive.

Have you seen the new movie with mewtwo? Also in the manga the the unknown were scared of mewtwo and they were low level reality warpers. I need to go watch the lucy movie though.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii said:

@those_eyes said:

@thetruthiii said:

Have you seen the new movie with mewtwo? Also in the manga the the unknown were scared of mewtwo and they were low level reality warpers. I need to go watch the lucy movie though.

Unknown are reality warpers?! I don't need to read the manga to know that statement is at least an exaggeration.

However, Lucy was able to control time and other people's brains. So if you wouldn't mind posting a couple of Mewtwo feats around the same league, then I would better understand this thread.

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is Lucy from? I've seen her name mentioned at least 10 times over the past few days

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is Lucy from? I've seen her name mentioned at least 10 times over the past few days

Its a new movie that just came out. Basically its a matrix clone.

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gustofwind said:

What's it called lol?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sacredweapons said:

@gustofwind said:

What's it called lol?

LUCY

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This actually one of the better match-ups I've seen for Lucy. Mewtwo has shown some much higher scale manipulation than Lucy but Lucy's powerset is a bit more diverse I think. I wanna say Mewtwo outlasts Lucy. she was very volatile before she forced herself to 100%, if she can't put Mewtwo down fast enough, which I think he is more than powerful enough to prevent, then she should just break apart on her own. On the other hand depending on where the fight takes place she could use her technopathy abilities to launch some really heavy Ordinacne at Mewtwo like Nukes. If she is lucky and plays her cards right she could take a few. 7/10 Mewtwo.

Gymgoer205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Gymgoer205

@thetruthiii: Really? Then what is your definition of a reality warper? Did you see Pokemon 3: The movie?