Lucy vs Goku

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lock?

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whitespectacle: dude this is gonna get locked DBZ CHARACTERS CAN'T fight people outside of the dbz universe I tried the same thing earlier today!!

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whitespectacle: I can see your new so I'll follow u as long as u follow me deal?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By mysticmedivh
No Caption Provided

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm said:

@gustofwind said:

@houseshm said:

@w0nd said:

@houseshm said:

@w0nd: Goku has faced real reality warping through janemba, her minor reality warping isnt going to do anything.

what reality warping did janemba do? I am not being sarcastic I am just curious. i just recall him controlling jelly beans and pixelating himself in a teleport like fashion. Can't Lucy time stop and all that?

Even Guildo a ginyu force member can time stop

his reality warping affected all dimensions of reality. His existence alone changed the whole otherworld into his liking. He turned the dbzu into his own personl play grown made of barriers that absorb physical and energy attacks He can create copies of his enemies from nothing and then will them out of existance. has matter manipulation, physical mass manipulation and warp reality and attack you without moving from where he stands. Has a magicil sword that can cut through ytou without even touching you.And that same sword cut through the very reality that janemba created.

Janemba is a real reality warper, lucy is not

He's also not canon.

OP never said to only use canon so janemba is allowed and Guildo is canon and has used time stop so it doesnt even matter

Either way goku speed blitz her, even aquaman, iron man speedblitz

It should be assumed canon is what's used unless OP states otherwise otherwise Dragonball Evolution is just as valid in arguing Goku's capabilities. I'm not actually debating who'd win this battle though because I know absolutely nothing about Goku's opponent.