•Winner by death, surrender, banishment.
•Start off twenty feet apart.
•Fight takes place in New Jersey.
•Dean, Sam, and John Constantine are watching from the side lines.
@Pistolwhip1: Constantine's Lucifer's feats?
Here are the Powers and Abilities for Lucifer from Supernatural.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
As an archangel, Lucifer is one of the most powerful beings to exist, the only beings said to be more powerful than him are God, Michael, and Death. The immensity of his power was further shown by how an improper human vessel, Nick, decayed greatly as a result of containing him.
- Nigh-Omnipotence - Lucifer, being the second archangel, is unimaginably powerful. As only Michael, Death, and God can defeat him, Lucifer has great supernatural strength. He can even slay ancient pagan deities.
- Immortality - Lucifer has an indefinitely long lifespan. Time does not degrade his form, like with all celestial beings. He's unaffected by diseases and toxins. He does not tire, and does not require food, water, oxygen, or sleep. On one occasion, Cas clearly says about killing Lucifer, "It's foolish, it can't be done", and later calls the task "insane". However, an Archangel blade can kill him, as can God or Michael.
- Angelic Possession - Even Lucifer is required to use a vessel on earth, as Zachariah emphasizes. And he needs the vessel's permission, like with all angels. Because of the immensity of his power, he must use a vessel descended from Cain and Abel, or it will begin to decay.
- Invulnerability - Lucifer is impervious to all damage, except when harmed by his archangel brethren, penetrated with an archangel blade, or by God. The Colt somehow caused him initial pain but he soon recovered. It should be that his temporary vessel was decaying at the time. With Sam as his vessel Lucifer is much more powerful, and it's probable he'd be completely impervious to the Colt.
- Cosmic Awareness - Lucifer has immense awareness of everything. He knows spells capable of binding the Horsemen to him, but he, according to Chuck, didn't know about the Impala.
- Superhuman Strength - Lucifer has slaughtered pagan deities with his bare hands. As Gabriel predicted it became a blood bath. Lucifer broke Mercury's neck with ease using telekinesis, and then went on a rampage in which he brutally ripped the other gods to shreds, beating them to death, tearing of their limbs or making them explode with advanced biokinesis. As the second oldest archangel, he's significantly stronger than other angels. He once effortlessly threw Dean, and later literally beat him to a bloody pulp, nearly killing him. Chuck indicated that Dean only survived because Castiel healed him. He was also able to causally overpower his younger brother Gabriel.
- Regeneration - If Lucifer's vessel receives any damage, the wound will heal instantaneously. When shot with the colt, for example, the bullet hole healed in under a minute. Interestingly, the ability does not reverse the decay caused to Nick by Lucifer's power.
- Shapeshifting - Interestingly, Lucifer could change his form when outside of a vessel -he's the only archangel to have done so. Also, when in a vessel, Lucifer can change his shape into any person he wants, like Gabriel; Lucifer took the form of a Reaper to lure Castiel away.
- Teleportation - Lucifer can travel anywhere instantly, without occupying the space in between.
- Telekinesis - Lucifer could impart kinetic energy on matter with his mind. He was extremely proficient, being able to rip pagan deities apart.
- Dream Walking - Lucifer has the ability to enter a person's dreams. Even without a human vessel, Lucifer was a able to speak with Nick in his dreams while taking on the appearance of his deceased wife. He demonstrated this again when he spoke to Sam in his dreams while taking on the appearance of Jessica Moore
- Cryokinesis - Lucifer can manipulate and generate cold. He froze a pane of glass by merely breathing on it.
- Supernatural Perception - Lucifer can perceive the form of beings invisible to the human eye. Lucifer was able to see the true form of Death when he raised the Horseman out of his prison.
- Weather Manipulation - When Lucifer was released, he altered the weather by creating severe winds.
- Molecular Combustion - Lucifer killed Castiel by speeding up his molecules to the point where it caused him to explode simply by snapping his fingers
- Reality Warping - Although never displayed, Lucifer reminded Gabriel that he taught him everything he knew about using this power, when the latter tried to use it to kill him.
- Spell Casting - Lucifer was able to bind the Horsemen to his presence with a spell, controlling their actions to a moderate degree. He also performed a ritual to release Death from his coffin.
- Resurrection - Lucifer can easily revive dead people. He is also said to be able to bring back deceased angels.
- Terakinesis - Lucifer could generate Earthquakes, with ease.
- Precognition - Lucifer could see the future, but not the whole picture, he knew he would posses Sam in Deltroit, and told him the first time he met him.
Lucifer from Constantine did nothing notable so if you want something to actually go off, you'd have to go with the comic version, First of the Fallen, who wouldn't stand a chance to Supernatural Lucifer...think of it this way, if Constantine can beat him, certainly the fourth most powerful being in the universe could