• 159 results
#1 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer 
vs 
Bruce Almighty 

Rules: 
Winner by destruction, surrender, banishment, concealment. 
Random encounter.  

#2 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't Bruce running around with the power of god for a couple of days?

#3 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer easily.

#4 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1000: How?

God>Lucifer............

#5 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@TERMINATOR1000: How?

God>Lucifer............

lol lucifer isnt God i would never go that far.

Lucifer controlls reality and magic... bruce almighty was just a silly, goofy human.

#6 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@CerberusPrime3k said:

Wasn't Bruce running around with the power of god for a couple of days?

He was to a certain extent. God (Morgan Freeman) said he didn't want to give him to much that he couldn't handle. He told him this when Bruce was complaing about all the prayers from people in the world, which he found out that all the prayers were just coming from the city, and not the world. 
#7 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1000:

This is obviously Bruce when God bestowed his power upon him........Hence the title Bruce....."Almighty" not "Bruce" vs Lucifer.

#8 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@TERMINATOR1000:

This is obviously Bruce when God bestowed his power upon him........Hence the title Bruce....."Almighty" not "Bruce" vs Lucifer.

Ok then nm

#9 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9962 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce....

#10 Posted by The Stegman (25021 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce 

God>>Lucifer

#11 Posted by XImpossibruX (5180 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce blinks him out of existence. Actually better yet he senses Lucifer in coming and makes Lucifer a dog and then proceed to feed him dog treats. After the dog treats Lucifer asks for some milk. If you give Lucifer some milk he'll want some pie. If you give Lucifer a pie, he'll want some napkins to clean up. If you give him napkins to clean up he'll need some soap. If you give....

#12 Edited by XImpossibruX (5180 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Bruce God>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lucifer

Fixed

#13 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

bruce had only one limitation and that is to not interfere with free will, so he would easily win this.

#14 Posted by KRGL (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce yawns a meteor into existence and crushes Lucifer.

#15 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce is the most overrated character, but he stomps here, with ease.

#16 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer, easy. Bruce's biggest trick was pulling the moon. He didn't really master any of his powers. Lucifer could easily banish him into purgatory or make him surrender by threatening to kill his loved ones.

#17 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam: And playing with stars. Bruce did whatever he wanted, that can't be said to Lucifer.

#18 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

@AweSam: And playing with stars. Bruce did whatever he wanted, that can't be said to Lucifer.

Lucifer can also reality warp. Bruce is human. Lucifer would have no problem messing with his head and maybe even getting him to surrender his powers. this is a guy who's had his powers for a week against someone who's had his for billions of years.

#19 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@kingkronos said:

Lucifer can also reality warp. Bruce is human. Lucifer would have no problem messing with his head and maybe even getting him to surrender his powers. this is a guy who's had his powers for a week against someone who's had his for billions of years.

Lucifer can do all he wants. Bruce has the power of God, which btw the same power that banished Lucifer in the first place. You're missing the fact that Bruce has God's power, he could just will Lucifer out of existence. Doesn't matter if it's for a week. Billions of years?? Wrong.

#20 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

@AweSam said:

@kingkronos said:

Lucifer can do all he wants. Bruce has the power of God, which btw the same power that banished Lucifer in the first place. You're missing the fact that Bruce has God's power, he could just will Lucifer out of existence. Doesn't matter if it's for a week. Billions of years?? Wrong.

You're missing the fact that Bruce his human, he's incapable of killing Lucifer. He's tied down by emotions. Lucifer could haunt his dreams and drive him insane. You guys think just because he's stronger he would win. Lucifer has no morals. He would gladly torture and kill everyone human on Earth just to get a reaction out of Bruce.

#21 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@kingkronos said:

@AweSam said:

@kingkronos said:

You're missing the fact that Bruce his human, he's incapable of killing Lucifer. He's tied down by emotions. Lucifer could haunt his dreams and drive him insane. You guys think just because he's stronger he would win. Lucifer has no morals. He would gladly torture and kill everyone human on Earth just to get a reaction out of Bruce.

Bruce may be human, but he has God's powers. He can make himself Lucifer himself if he wants. You apparently think that Lucifer's power is greater than God's, which is wrong, so Bruce wins here. I'm done with this pointless debate. God>Lucifer. End of story.

#22 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

@AweSam said:

@kingkronos said:

@AweSam said:

@kingkronos said:

Bruce may be human, but he has God's powers. He can make himself Lucifer himself if he wants. You apparently think that Lucifer's power is greater than God's, which is wrong, so Bruce wins here. I'm done with this pointless debate. God>Lucifer. End of story.

Please be done, you keep bringing up the same thing. I don't know why you bother trying.

Good day.

#23 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure Lucifer wins this fight. Bruce's power level is debatable and I'm not sure he had all of God's power. That aside Morals are on by default and Bruce is too stupid, even IF he is more powerful, I can see Lucifer owning him easily through trickery.

#24 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

Bruce blinks him out of existence. Actually better yet he senses Lucifer in coming and makes Lucifer a dog and then proceed to feed him dog treats. After the dog treats Lucifer asks for some milk. If you give Lucifer some milk he'll want some pie. If you give Lucifer a pie, he'll want some napkins to clean up. If you give him napkins to clean up he'll need some soap. If you give....

SO MUCH WIN I CAN'T BARE IT :D

#25 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Bruce God>>Lucifer

agreed

#26 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy: he had all God's power with one limitation which is not to interfere with free will. and this doesnt matter in this fight.

Bruce moved the moon and the stars casually which is beyond anything that lucifer did. you cant argue with that.

#27 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

@Baldy: he had all God's power with one limitation which is not to interfere with free will. and this doesnt matter in this fight.

Bruce moved the moon and the stars casually which is beyond anything that lucifer did. you cant argue with that.

Doesn't change the fact that he's as dumb as a brick and easy pray to Lucifer's lies. Remember this is morals on.

#28 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy: yes you are right he is very dumb but his power is unlimited so he could turn lucifer into a frog before lucifer could lift a finger.

and also he is completely indestructible how exactly is lucifer gonna win?

#29 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

@Baldy: yes you are right he is very dumb but his power is unlimited so he could turn lucifer into a frog before lucifer could lift a finger.

and also he is completely indestructible how exactly is lucifer gonna win?

Okay let me write this in all caps so that you have an easier time reading it...

MORALS ON BY DEFAULT

Because Bruce's go-to was to turn everyone he meets into a frog amirite? Please go ahead and prove that he is invincible.

#30 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy:

doesnt matter if morals are on since bruce cannot be defeated

Ummm he's God

#31 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9962 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce with morals made a monkey come out somebody's ass. What do you think he's willing to do to the devil? 

#32 Posted by TDK_1997 (14985 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce should win.

#33 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:

Bruce with morals made a monkey come out somebody's ass. What do you think he's willing to do to the devil?

How is he going to know who he is fighting, or how to destroy him for that matter?

@justleader said:

@Baldy:

Ummm he's God

You know that part where I suggested that you actually post some evidence to back up your claim? Yeah, that.

#34 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy: @Baldy said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

How is he going to know who he is fighting, or how to destroy him for that matter?

@justleader said:

@Baldy:

Ummm he's God

You know that part where I suggested that you actually post some evidence to back up your claim? Yeah, that.

You must not believe in god if you need proof that god cant be defeated and bruce has god powers
#35 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@imbackwimps said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

@justleader said:

@Baldy:

Ummm he's God

You must not believe in god if you need proof that god cant be defeated and bruce has god powers

Nonsense. There is nothing in that movie that suggests that Bruce is invincible.

#36 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy: you want me to give you evidence that bruce has God's powers? the whole damn movie is about him being God.

#37 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@imbackwimps said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

@justleader said:

@Baldy:

Ummm he's God

See bold.. Personal preference in religion has nothing to do with the question. There is not a question of what someone believes.

Bruce loses this he is simply not experienced enough with his powers to do battle with the devil.

#38 Edited by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

@Baldy: you want me to give you evidence that bruce has God's powers? the whole damn movie is about him being God.

I asked you to provide evidence that he was invincible, not that he had the powers of God

@Baldy said:

Because Bruce's go-to was to turn everyone he meets into a frog amirite? Please go ahead and prove that he is invincible.

#39 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy: well God is invincible and bruce has his powers, that's your proof.

#40 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@KMART4455: bruce is unexperienced and stupid but yet he is a step lower than omnipotent, so he can experiment his powers on lucifer all day, and lucifer isnt going to do anything to him.

#41 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

@Baldy: well God is invincible and bruce has his powers, that's your proof.

He obviously DOESN'T have all of the abilities of God. Where is his Omnipresence or Omniscience.

So go ahead and prove that he's invincible, I'm still waiting.

@justleader said:

@KMART4455: bruce is unexperienced and stupid but yet he is a step lower than omnipotent, so he can experiment his powers on lucifer all day, and lucifer isnt going to do anything to him.

See above.

#42 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

So lucifer is just gonna chill around waiting for Bruce to kill him.. No he kills bruce before bruce even knows he is a threat.. Bruce still has human emotions and thinks as one.

#43 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy: morgan freeman(God) said to bruce that i will give you all my powers and my role. he isnt omnipresent(but maybe he can be after being experienced) nor omniscient(obviously) but he is omnipotent or nigh omnipotent

#44 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

@Baldy: morgan freeman(God) said to bruce that i will give you all my powers and my role. he isnt omnipresent(but maybe he can be after being experienced) nor omniscient(obviously) but he is omnipotent or nigh omnipotent

Then God obviously lied to him. I'm not seeing your point. It was clear later in the movie that he had deceived him in other ways and it's clear that he didn't possess all of God's abilities.

#45 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@KMART4455: bruce can be stupid all he wants but it doesnt change the fact that he cant be defeated, so lucifer can do whatever he can do but i doesnt matter, since bruce has God's powers lucifer\s reality warping and time manipulation powers wont work on him since he is practically God.

#46 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

Give Bruce that Experience and ill change my mind.. Other than that he loses due to lack of experience

#47 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

@KMART4455: bruce can be stupid all he wants but it doesnt change the fact that he cant be defeated, so lucifer can do whatever he can do but i doesnt matter, since bruce has God's powers lucifer\s reality warping and time manipulation powers wont work on him since he is practically God.

Please provide proof that Bruce as a human still would resist these powers.

#48 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy: God lied to him?????? is this your best argument?????

God clearly stated that bruce has ALL HIS POWERS with one limitation: bruce cant interfere with free will(which doesnt matter in this battle).

bruce caught the moon and moved it towrd the earth(that was toon force btw) he also played with stars like they were some kind of piano, so he can play with lucifer all he wants.

#49 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@KMART4455 said:

@justleader said:

Give Bruce that Experience and ill change my mind.. Other than that he loses due to lack of experience

doesnt matter if he is experienced or not it doesnt change the fact that he's nigh omnipotent.

@KMART4455 said:

@justleader said:

Please provide proof that Bruce as a human still would resist these powers.

He has God's power and God>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lucifer

#50 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

@Baldy: God lied to him?????? is this your best argument?????

God clearly stated that bruce has ALL HIS POWERS with one limitation: bruce cant interfere with free will(which doesnt matter in this battle).

bruce caught the moon and moved it towrd the earth(that was toon force btw) he also played with stars like they were some kind of piano, so he can play with lucifer all he wants.

Moving the moon is an impressive feat. Though he did that for his own purpose and it wasnt in a battle situation.. Im still going to say bruce wouldnt know what to do Having power is one thing knowing them and using them is another