User Lists: 0

Thor.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Interesting... I have questions. Does Thor have Mjolnir? Is Lucifer in the host in that picture or his true host?

Avatar image for hulk_post_absolute_power
hulk_post_absolute_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lucifer.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RBT

Supernatural characters are so overrated. Thor stomps. What are feats of Lucifer that put him on Thor's level?

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Lucifer stomps.

Loading Video...
Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Supernatural characters are so overrated. Thor stomps. What are feats of Lucifer that put him on Thor's level?

They can be, but Lucifer did kill all the Pagan Gods in the Supernaturalverse, with ease, and pops people by clicking his fingers. I'm sure Thor is stronger, and possibly more durable, but Lucifer can heal himself, i think, and is probably faster than thor. They are both very experienced combatants, but Thor has seen more standard war, while it seems Lucifer has seen more killing and torturing.

I'm gonna wait until my questions are answered before i over-think this, though.

Harrup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Harrup

Well it's said in supernatural that just the throw-out from a battle between Lucifer and Michael (who is about equal) would decimate half the planet.

Movie Thor is only just about pushing city level.

So Lucifer.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting... I have questions. Does Thor have Mjolnir? Is Lucifer in the host in that picture or his true host?

He has Mjolnir, it's Lucifer from picture.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Since it's cinematic... Lucifer

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harrup said:

Well it's said in supernatural that just the throw-out from a battle between Lucifer and Michael (who is about equal) would decimate half the planet.

That is stated, but Lucifer has never lived up to that statement, in terms of power. I think he's held back by not being in his true host, but he still hasn't proven himself to be capable of destroying half a planet. His actual feats are far below planet-threatening.

He has Mjolnir, it's Lucifer from picture.

Then i reckon Thor wins, for the aforementioned reasons plus the hammer giving him flight (not the biggest help, but it's an advantage) and some serious lightening attacks. I'm pretty sure Thor would simply destroy Lucifer's host body after a decent fight, but i don't think he can destroy Lucifer himself. His true Angelic form would probably be too much Thor, but that's more debatable.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer stomps.

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thor gets utterly merked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer stomps. Hard

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

They can be, but Lucifer did kill all the Pagan Gods in the Supernaturalverse, with ease, and pops people by clicking his fingers. I'm sure Thor is stronger, and possibly more durable, but Lucifer can heal himself, i think, and is probably faster than thor. They are both very experienced combatants, but Thor has seen more standard war, while it seems Lucifer has seen more killing and torturing.

I'm gonna wait until my questions are answered before i over-think this, though.

Gods that were seriously depowered. None of them had any feats. Thor has reacted faster than IM who has good reaction feats.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

Thor stomps. i doubt lucifer can make a super durable god explode like that

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden said:

Lucifer gets stomped. Hard

fixed

Nah.

Thor stomps. i doubt lucifer can make a super durable god explode like that

...Castiel? Odin?

Anyways, IIRC Gabriel, stated to be the weakest Archangel and someone who Lucifer taught every he (Gabriel) knows, was warping reality and changing the laws of physics. He also brought the Hulk to life. Lucifer could do the same. Movie Thor vs. Movie and Comic Hulk = a loss for Movie Thor. Or Lucifer just snaps.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: the hulk? comic hulk? what are you talking about? why is comic people here?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Thor.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: the hulk? comic hulk? what are you talking about? why is comic people here?

Gabriel, Lucifer's student and inferior brought Hulk to life from a drawing or a comic, I forget which one. Lucifer "taught Gabriel everything he knows" and thus can do the same.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa said:

Gabriel, Lucifer's student and inferior brought Hulk to life from a drawing or a comic, I forget which one. Lucifer "taught Gabriel everything he knows" and thus can do the same.

Which episode was this?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DarkRaiden

@rbt said:

@darkraiden said:

@baron_von_santa said:

Which episode was this?

I remember seeing it when he was warping reality I think as "The Trickster" or ironically for this thread, "Loki".

So it should be

Either Season 2, episode 15 "Tall Tales" or Season 3 Episode 11 "Mystery Spot" going from the wiki

http://www.supernaturalwiki.com/index.php?title=Gabriel

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer should take. Just by touching down he caused hurricanes, mass extinction and a slight temperature drop in Detroit. His full potential unleashed was stated several times over to torch half the planet. Thor hasn't shown anywhere near that much power output or anything to indicate that he could.

Avatar image for thorthorthorthor
thorthorthorthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a Thor fan. This is a stomp in Lucifers favor. Lucifer snap his finger then boom, Thor suffers some form of mental retardation. Lucifer will then proceed to date Natalie Portman while Thor becomes some sort of a hobo, who roams the street while constantly shi***** himself. T_T

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Silverrings

@rbt said:

Gods that were seriously depowered. None of them had any feats. Thor has reacted faster than IM who has good reaction feats.

That's true, they were essentially featless, but we can infer. Iron Man's reaction speed isn't that impressive, he's only human, even when in the suit, and i don't remember Thor moving at superhuman speeds, excluding flight, obviously.

@darkraiden said:

Nope. It was the Hulk from the old live action tv series, Lou Ferrigno. Thor would stomp him, he's a complete non-factor.

@baron_von_santa said:

i doubt lucifer can make a super durable god explode like that

I think Thor has a very good chance of winning, myself, but i'm starting to waver. Does the exploding-people thing rely on them not being super durable? Lucifer has blown up Angels with a click of his fingers, after all.

@park said:

Lucifer should take. Just by touching down he caused hurricanes, mass extinction and a slight temperature drop in Detroit. His full potential unleashed was stated several times over to torch half the planet. Thor hasn't shown anywhere near that much power output or anything to indicate that he could.

What do you mean by "touching down", and when did Lucifer cause hurricanes and mass extinction? Also, as i've already said, the destroying-half-the-planet thing was only a statement, and was to do with Lucifer fighting Michael, not just Lucifer, and, most importantly, Lucifer has never actually shown himself to be capable of destroying anywhere near half a planet. It's a lot to assume, so we should go by his actual feats.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Silverrings: IM has dodged bullets and missiles before. Thor has reacted before him. What are the best reaction feats of Lucifer anyway? Reacting to Gabriel? That doesn't say much.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^ Also, when has Lucifer made archangels blow up? IIRC, he made Castiel blow up, who's an angel.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@silverrings: then what is his limit to it? or do you mean he can blow up anything with a click of his fingers?

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Silverrings
@rbt said:

@Silverrings: IM has dodged bullets and missiles before. Thor has reacted before him. What are the best reaction feats of Lucifer anyway? Reacting to Gabriel? That doesn't say much.

Iron Man dodged bullets? Missiles, yes, but when did he dodge bullets? And, again, when did Thor react faster than iron Man? I wasn't thinking about Lucifer's reaction time. He's got Angel-speed and he can teleport.

@rbt said:

^^ Also, when has Lucifer made archangels blow up? IIRC, he made Castiel blow up, who's an angel.

That was just a typo.

@silverrings: then what is his limit to it? or do you mean he can blow up anything with a click of his fingers?

I don't know, that's why i asked... I'll look it up.

Harrup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Castiel (who was blown up) was rocking some pretty solid durability feats. Example:

Loading Video...

And Lucifer blew him up with a snap of his fingers. Pretty sure he's at least doing some pretty serious internal damage to movie Thor with that move.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harrup: that is a healing feat. i can blow a guy with awesome healing up and he dies, but i can not blow a durable guy up in the first place

Harrup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harrup: that is a healing feat. i can blow a guy with awesome healing up and he dies, but i can not blow a durable guy up in the first place

He was tanking the shotgun blasts. The knife's magic or some other mumbo jumbo.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harrup: wow, magic. is the magic in it strong?

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#38  Edited By HolySerpent

Lucifer stomps so hard. Lucifer is a planet buster

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Lucifer stomps thor. anything thor can do Lucifer can do at a greater affect.... and more

Harrup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Harrup

@harrup: wow, magic. is the magic in it strong?

Well it's one of a very small number of weapons capable of actually killing a demon in the supernatural universe, which are otherwise pretty much indestructible and can only be defeated by an exorcism which just sends them back to hell.

Not sure how that translates in to angels/ gods etc. though.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harrup: sounds pretty good, though can you use it to kill Thor? it might be able to but i still want to make sure

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Thor has super durability?

Loki - who has no strength feats - stabbed him in the abdomen.

What super durability?

Lucifer blew Castiel up from the inside out. Thor has no durability feats to suggest he could take that.

Harrup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harrup: sounds pretty good, though can you use it to kill Thor? it might be able to but i still want to make sure

Well a run of the mill angel can survive it, and we're comparing Thor to Lucifer, who is pretty much the peak an angel can reach, along with Michael, so I'm putting my money on no.

Still, it killed 3 of the seven deadly sins personified, so there's that.

Loading Video...
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@fallschirmjager: he was smashed around through walls crates and planes by the hulk, smashed on the head by a giant, iron man slammed him through several trees... super durability right there.

there is still the question whether he can do that to Thor or not, but lucifers full power is enough to destroy half the earth, so i think lucifer takes it 6/10

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@baron_von_santa said:

@fallschirmjager: he was smashed around through walls crates and planes by the hulk, smashed on the head by a giant, iron man slammed him through several trees... super durability right there.

nothing to suggest he could survive being blown up for the inside out.

and again. Loki stabbed him on the tower with no effort.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Baron_von_Santa
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: why couldn't he? He just blew up an Angel of the lord that cannot otherwise be killed unless its by holy weapons.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: nothing suggests that lucifer can blow him up either

yeah it has. Lucifer has the power to destroy a planet, plus hes a reality warper.

Lucifer true form would kill thor

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points