Lucifer vs Marvel Universe

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Discovering another Multiverse Lucifer curiously tries to make his way into the MU, however the powers at be will only authroize his entry if he leaves his powers at the front door. He is transported to earth, can Lucifer manage to survive in the estranged universe and earth that he nor his father had created. Can he regain his same level of powers or more with just his mind alone? 

Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Push

Soooo, he's been depowered? To what level? Totally?
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mattek

I'd say no. The only reason he has power in the DCU is because it's his Universe. He'd have top create a separate/pocket universe/reality to be supreme and that's if the LT let's him.

Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Push

If he's at full power, then the LT has a considerable challenge. If Michel gets past the LT?
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Yes, but he wouldn't really care about "regaining" his powers. He doesn't have the ambition to become powerful. 

mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mattek
@Push said:

" If he's at full power, then the LT has a considerable challenge. If Michel gets past the LT? "

The only reason Lucifer has power in the DCU is because he's part of it's origin and he is essential to the DCU existence. Lucifer has no place in the MU and therefore has no powers in the MU. If we're excluding that fact than I'd agree with you.
Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Push
@mattek said:
" @Push said:
" If he's at full power, then the LT has a considerable challenge. If Michel gets past the LT? "
The only reason Lucifer has power in the DCU is because he's part of it's origin. Lucifer has no place in the MU and therefore has no powers in the MU. If we're excluding that fact than I'd agree with you. "

You know what, for what ever reasons, I could have sworn I read Michael?? lol Have no idea why (well, might have been the other threads he was in I was perusing lol) but yeah, just realized it was Lucifer, so, pretty much agree :-)
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mattek

S'all good. Now if this were a fight that took place in a neutral universe the story would change entirely, but from what I understand it's not neutral - it's the MU.

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@mattek said:
" @Push said:

The only reason Lucifer has power in the DCU is because he's part of it's origin and he is essential to the DCU existence. Lucifer has no place in the MU and therefore has no powers in the MU. If we're excluding that fact than I'd agree with you. "
No. Lucifer's power is his own. He is not essential to its universe's existence. 
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mattek
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @mattek said:
" @Push said:

The only reason Lucifer has power in the DCU is because he's part of it's origin and he is essential to the DCU existence. Lucifer has no place in the MU and therefore has no powers in the MU. If we're excluding that fact than I'd agree with you. "
No. Lucifer's power is his own. He is not essential to its universe's existence.  "
*smacks forehead*
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@mattek said: 
*smacks forehead* "
You could explain your position, if it makes you feel any better. 
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mattek

Lucifer is a step down from God where God is the DCU as a whole. Lucifer can bend the DCU to his will ONLY because of his relation to God and the DCU. His relation to God IS his power. That relation and connection that Lucifer has to the DCU does not exist to the MU as per the OP settings. If you removed Lucifer from the DCU the balance of the DCU would crumble. Like I said if this were a neutral universe, like most battles take place in, then Lucifer would stomp until he hit the LT.

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@mattek said:
" Lucifer is a step down from God where God is the DCU as a whole. Lucifer can bend the DCU to his will ONLY because of his relation to God and the DCU. That relation and connection that Lucifer has to the DCU does not exist to the MU as per the OP settings. Like I said if this were a neutral universe like most battles take place it then Lucifer would stomp until he hit the LT. "
God is not the DCU. If he was the respective universe, how could he leave it in the first place? If Lucifer only has power in the DCU, how did he create an entire new universe in the Void outside of creation?  If Lucifer's power comes from his relationship with God, how did he retain his power after God left creation when everything else was falling apart because that connection was broken? He was never essential in any sense of maintaining the DCU's existence, and Yahweh says on-panel that he was never essential in the creation of the universe either. 

The OP already made it clear that Lucifer has no powers as the starting condition. 
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mattek
@CosmicSpiral said:

" @mattek said:

" Lucifer is a step down from God where God is the DCU as a whole. Lucifer can bend the DCU to his will ONLY because of his relation to God and the DCU. That relation and connection that Lucifer has to the DCU does not exist to the MU as per the OP settings. Like I said if this were a neutral universe like most battles take place it then Lucifer would stomp until he hit the LT. "

God is not the DCU. If he was the respective universe, how could he leave it in the first place? If Lucifer only has power in the DCU, how did he create an entire new universe in the Void outside of creation?  If Lucifer's power comes from his relationship with God, how did he retain his power after God left creation when everything else was falling apart because that connection was broken? He was never essential in any sense of maintaining the DCU's existence, and Yahweh says on-panel that he was never essential in the creation of the universe either.  The OP already made it clear that Lucifer has no powers as the starting condition.  "
God is creation which means he is the DCU. *smh*. 

That new universe was still within the DCU as Lucifer, Michael and God all exist outside of regular creation. And God never really left creation as he is creation. You clearly have no idea what I mean and this is going to go no where. Agree to disagree.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@mattek said: 
God is creation which means he is the DCU. *smh*.   That new universe was still within the DCU as Lucifer, Michael and God all exist outside of regular creation. And God never really left creation as he is creation. You clearly have no idea what I mean and this is going to go no where. "
All I can conclude that you read a different series because almost every character in Lucifer stated that Yahweh left creation. As in "picked up his bags and left". I'd take the literal words of Mike Carey and his characters over yours. 
TheVindicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheVindicator

Marvel wins even if Lucifer wasn't depowered because everyone knows comics defeat satan* :D

* I believe he is a fictitious, mythological, character just as Zeus, Odin, and Thor are.

mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mattek
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @mattek said: 
God is creation which means he is the DCU. *smh*.   That new universe was still within the DCU as Lucifer, Michael and God all exist outside of regular creation. And God never really left creation as he is creation. You clearly have no idea what I mean and this is going to go no where. "
All I can conclude that you read a different series because almost every character in Lucifer stated that Yahweh left creation. As in "picked up his bags and left". I'd take the literal words of Mike Carey and his characters over yours.  "
Creation as in the Omniverse. That creation. Doesn;t mean he can't go create a new creation. He still existed. If he didn't they would have said he left existence.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Push said:
" Soooo, he's been depowered? To what level? Totally? "
Yes, he at human levels. Meaning that he is mortal. However, it is said that he can out prep and think people like Doom and Thanos. 
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Primmaster64

I actually think as the only true Lucifern in the comic book universe

Avatar image for orionstarlancer
OrionStarlancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By OrionStarlancer
@Primmaster64: You said "Lucifern" like you're a plant.  Behold, I am the angry thrashing flora of hell!  I am Luci-Fern!!!! Feel my soft branches and worry . . . worry.
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Primmaster64
@OrionStarlancer: OMG !! I DIID!!!!!!!!
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Knightly1
@mattek said:
" @Push said:

That's wrong. Lucifer's power (as stated by CosmicSpiral) are his own. If they weren't his powers wouldn't have worked in the Void. He was given a special power by Yahweh, and that power is inside him. It's not an outside force. Lucifer's power made creation/the universe/multiverse, not the other way around.
Yahweh left creation.  How can you say Yahweh ( in the comics) was creation when Michael and Lucifer made creation itself? Yahweh, IIRC, stated he was leaving, but it was given to us as information after he talked to Lucifer. 
On topic: I could see Lucifer possibly forrming ties with people like he did in his own series, and using them to achieve his goals. However, I think he can be stopped without his powers.
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OrionStarlancer said:
" @Primmaster64: You said "Lucifern" like you're a plant.  Behold, I am the angry thrashing flora of hell!  I am Luci-Fern!!!! Feel my soft branches and worry . . . worry. "
LMAO
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By czarny_samael666

Since Primal Monitor is highest being in DC, Presence is DC's LT.
Michael and Lucifer are responsible for creating DC Multiverse as Phoenix Force is created Marvel Multiverse (not Megaverse, just primal multi). PF is higher then Multi-Eternity and I personally think that Lucifer is in Multi-Abstract level (maybe not M-E, but Multi-Infinity for me).

Depowered Lucifer won't get so high, becasue guys like Doom or Thanos will take his experience and become cosmic level again ;)

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@czarny_samael said:
"Since Primal Monitor is highest being in DC, Presence is DC's LT. Michael and Lucifer are responsible for creating DC Multiverse as Phoenix Force is created Marvel Multiverse (not Megaverse, just primal multi). PF is higher then Multi-Eternity and I personally think that Lucifer is in Multi-Abstract level (maybe not M-E, but Multi-Infinity for me).  Depowered Lucifer won't get so high, becasue guys like Doom or Thanos will take his experience and become cosmic level again ;) "

Not so sure about that, Lucifer is known for his mind just like Doom and Thanos.
Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattek said:
" @Push said:

This
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By Achilles.

He wont survive as a human

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Prince CortSether said:
" @mattek said:
" @Push said:

This "

Well, that is what this thread is about. He is powerless in MU at this point. He is god of his own Multi-verse, found another multiverse that he didn't know. Tries to enter it but has to leave his powers behind. What is stated is correct, however his intilligence isn't based on being in DCU. I'm pretty sure some of the basic foundations of universe are still the same in MU as well as DC, and being older then creation he would be up there on intilligence. So I can see Lucifer gaining more powers, he is able to trick gods while mortal in DC don't see why he wouldn't be able to pull the whool over gods, and other celestial beings eye's.
ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ShadowHuntR
@mattek said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:

" @mattek said:

God is not the DCU. If he was the respective universe, how could he leave it in the first place? If Lucifer only has power in the DCU, how did he create an entire new universe in the Void outside of creation?  If Lucifer's power comes from his relationship with God, how did he retain his power after God left creation when everything else was falling apart because that connection was broken? He was never essential in any sense of maintaining the DCU's existence, and Yahweh says on-panel that he was never essential in the creation of the universe either.  The OP already made it clear that Lucifer has no powers as the starting condition.  "
God is creation which means he is the DCU. *smh*.   That new universe was still within the DCU as Lucifer, Michael and God all exist outside of regular creation. And God never really left creation as he is creation. You clearly have no idea what I mean and this is going to go no where. Agree to disagree. "
The DCU is the Over-Monitor buddy.
Argantyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Argantyr

Mad Jim Jaspers + Fury stomps. Matter Manipulation < Reality Manipulation.

InsidiousX13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattek: not true at all. Lucifer can travel through multiverses and retains his full powers. It's even stated that he and Micheal exist outside the multiverse.