This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Sonic_jack (352 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins please go into depth on why im talking straight from the Bible god And the Lucifer from all of the satanic crap

#2 Posted by longbowhunter (8481 posts) - - Show Bio

They set aside their differences and bone for days.

#3 Posted by Wolverine08 (47895 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (5714 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: you came here just to post that? from now on, i am not even going to post anything in this guys threads, and i urge anyone who has above average willpower to not post anything too. i know it will be hard though

#5 Posted by Sonic_jack (352 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron_von_santa: just want to see every ones true opinions i think it would be the end all be all battle

#6 Posted by MasterMouse (3767 posts) - - Show Bio

@sonic_jack:Dude.
Sonic lost a race, get over it. No need to start spamming idiotic threads.

#7 Posted by Sonic_jack (352 posts) - - Show Bio

@mastermouse: this has nothing to do with sonic,,,, but he would win

#8 Posted by AmazingAngel (4216 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow someones excited tonight.

#9 Posted by Beware_My_Power (4536 posts) - - Show Bio

@mastermouse: (tag a mod, i'm on mobile :P)

Sonic Jack.. You are the religous flame war starter... I am the oncoming storm that showers the waters of prevention, MODS!!!!

#10 Edited by DeathandGrim (2188 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends with this dude showing up

inb4lock btw

#11 Posted by Beware_My_Power (4536 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathandgrim: then michael demiurgos, pimp slaps him and tells him to mind his own bus-- NO WAIT! oncoming storm... waters of prevention, Lock plis

#12 Posted by DeanWinchesterAlwaysWins (59 posts) - - Show Bio

They fight until me and Sam Winchester show up and destroy them both

#13 Posted by reaverlation (18450 posts) - - Show Bio

Pointless and Sonic is no faster than a crippled turtle going up a hill

#14 Posted by DeathandGrim (2188 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: Well wasn't he able to mindfuck megaman's scanners that were able to track things down to yoctoseconds?

#15 Posted by Sonic_jack (352 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by DeathandGrim (2188 posts) - - Show Bio

@sonic_jack: One time feat in a non canon comic that nobody surely has read but hey... counts for something right?

Now when he does this

I'll be impressed.

#17 Posted by Eisenfauste (12115 posts) - - Show Bio

Inb4thelock

#18 Edited by Jmarshmallow (11746 posts) - - Show Bio

This is just plain disrespectful.

I mean if you want to have a theological discussion, that's one thing. But even then, this isn't the proper forum, and if you're adhering to the Judeo-Christian belief system, then you already know the answer to this battle.

In all honesty, I really cannot see any reason why you would even think this thread was a good idea.

Jmarshmallow

#19 Posted by DeathandGrim (2188 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by xlab3000 (3544 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean if you want to have a theological discussion, that's one thing. But even then, this isn't the proper forum, and if you're adhering to the Judeo-Christian belief system, then you already know the answer to this battle.

In all honesty, I really cannot see any reason why you would even think this thread was a good idea.

Jmarshmallow

this. You got yourself a new follower.

#21 Edited by cameron83 (7798 posts) - - Show Bio

@mastermouse: this has nothing to do with sonic,,,, but he would win

You know,on the previous thread where someone said basically said "He's just mad that Sonic can get whooped by the Flash",I thought that they were lying......but it's actually sad that it's the truth,and evident in your posts.....hence why you created a Flash vs God thread. Maybe it's because you couldn't accept the fact that Flash would murder sonic,so you created a thread in spite just to see the Flash lose.

LOL wow.

#22 Posted by JLArturo (14323 posts) - - Show Bio

This is how I feel when I open this guys topics.

#23 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (30589 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer stomps.

I guess the DC is going to hell now. *Shrugs*

#24 Posted by patrat18 (11589 posts) - - Show Bio

Jmarshmallow

Agreed.

#25 Posted by mikep12 (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

#26 Posted by lukehero (18687 posts) - - Show Bio

Judeo-Christian God Stomps, Allah(Muslim God Stomps)

DC/Marvel God=TOAA Stomps, The Presence Stomps

Divine Spawn Steps In & Stomps

#27 Edited by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio

@longbowhunter said:

They set aside their differences and bone for days.

That is not funny.

#28 Posted by longbowhunter (8481 posts) - - Show Bio

@95_Til_Infinity: Its not supposed to be funny. It's supposed to be erotic. And it is.

#29 Posted by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Eisenfauste (12115 posts) - - Show Bio

@longbowhunter: Are you saying two guys boning is erotic.....so that would make you gay then..... well you wouldn't be the first guy to come out on this site.

#31 Edited by longbowhunter (8481 posts) - - Show Bio

@eisenfauste: Who's to say god or the devil are dudes? Or me either for that matter?

#32 Posted by Eisenfauste (12115 posts) - - Show Bio

@longbowhunter: I would rather avoid getting into this, not looking to perpetuate or start a religious flame fight, or look like I'm trying to mention religion on a site where people set aside their religious/political/sexual differences and talk about something that we all enjoy, be it comics, movies, or just general characters :).

#33 Posted by OminousFlare (118 posts) - - Show Bio

God was dead. Didn't you read Nietzsche?

#34 Posted by longbowhunter (8481 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Eisenfauste (12115 posts) - - Show Bio

@longbowhunter: *looks down and sees longbowhunter pulling his leg* lol gotcha, I have a tendency to totally miss stuff like that.

#36 Posted by The_Flash_Too_Fast (293 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends where they fight at?

#37 Posted by SC (14622 posts) - - Show Bio

@sonic_jack: Hello. This is a message for you and this applies to your alt accounts as well. Don't troll. Posters and moderators patience only runs so far. Threads like this are inappropriate like the others you created. If you don't understand this, make sure to read the various rule thread on CV or avoid making threads in the future.