Lucifer (Supernatural) vs Morgoth (Lotr)

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By kingkronos

@Trance241 said:

I almost forgot supernatural lucifer also survived a point blank head shot from the supernatural version of the saint of killers gun which could kill anything until lucifer said it couldn't kill what was it 5 things and he being one

Nothing can actually kill Morgoth's essence. Only Eru can which is God.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252  Edited By primebonnick

This is a funning thread since Tolkien model melkor (morgoth) after Lucifer lol. Still we never saw what lucy was really capable of and morgoth lost most of his power making his minions like dragons, werewolves and balrogs and that huge spider that wanted to eat him. Still i say lucifer

Archeit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By Archeit

I know this is late but whatever...

Melkor/Morgoth is the source of all evil in Arda.

He was one of the major parts in the creation of Arda.

Valar the mightiest of Ainur are essentially the same as archangels.

Ainur=Angels

Taken from lotr wiki: "When the Valar entered into Arda and began to shape the unwrought matter, Melkor saw the Field of Arda and claimed it for his own, striving against the Valar. He took shape in tremendous majesty like a burning mountain of ice with piercing eyes that withered, and when they raised mountains Melkor cast them down, and when they delved valleys Melkor raised them up; yet still the Earth was fashioned slowly and made firm. For a long while, Melkor fought alone against the might of all the other Valar and Maiar of Arda, and he long held the upper hand."

Until [Insert every martial art to ever exist] master Tulkas came and gave the valar the upper hand.

In Tolkien-verse Ainur "looses" power when they use it, Melkor is to pride full to do this and that's why he gets over powered in the war of wrath and sent to 'The Void'. Which he eventually escapes and which eventually leads to the second music of the ainur which destroys the whole world and creates a new perfect one.

Arda before war of wrath: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110717040958/lotr/images/a/a4/A_Map_of_Middle-earth_and_the_Undying_Lands_%28color%29.jpg

Arda after War of wrath: http://images.wikia.com/lotr/de/images/c/ca/Arda3.jpg

Plus the earth is made round and the left continent gets dimensionally moved or something.

Farewell.

Post Scriptum: Alot of people on comicvine seems to be really idiotic.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#254  Edited By ShootingNova

I still need feats for Lucifer, because I don't watch Supernatural. At least, not a lot.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By ShootingNova

@Archeit said:

This seems worthy of a flag.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By Floopay

@ShootingNova said:

I still need feats for Lucifer, because I don't watch Supernatural. At least, not a lot.

He loses. Most of his feats are hyperbole. And a battle between him and Michael was said to be able to kill off half the population of Earth. So, impressive, but nothing that someone capable of creating evil and being the embodiment of evil itself can't handle. At least from what I've read of Morgoth.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By ShootingNova

@Floopay: I know what Morgoth is (he doesn't have a whole lot of feats) but I just need Lucifer's feats. So is that the only thing Lucifer has done?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By Floopay

@ShootingNova said:

@Floopay: I know what Morgoth is (he doesn't have a whole lot of feats) but I just need Lucifer's feats. So is that the only thing Lucifer has done?

No, his feats are well below that actually. It's just stated that a fight between him and Michael would be devastating enough to kill half the world's population, his best feat is killing a bunch of featless gods who are assumed to be powerful.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By ShootingNova

@Floopay: Ok.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Floopay: If I recall correctly, Dean and Sam killed one int hat same episode, and it took 3-4 of them to hold down and kill a normal human for food.

Avatar image for supermanwins465
SupermanWins465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By SupermanWins465

Flagged for trolling.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#263  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Archeit:

Don't insult people again.

AdmiralNAkbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingkronos: Actually in Dagor Dagorath, Morgoth and his servants fight off the Valar and their hosts after he escapes the void. But he is then killed by Turin. But at the same time I think Eru himself comes down and maybe he amps Turin? But after that Morgoth ceases to exist and the Second Music begins.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morgoth took down the two trees on which sun is just one fruit.. how is this even a competition? 0_0

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam said:

I saw this coming... If they fight in the Supernatural universe, Lucifer snaps his neck or whatever he has with a simple gesture. If they fight in the LotR universe, that big thing probably eats him.

this

Avatar image for lightenupwillya
LightenUpWillYa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingkronos: You know from the start of this match you clearly thought that Morgoth would beat him EASİLY. Then why did you even make this thread? To make your favorite character look good? As a thread starter you should be more objective.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By Frocharocha

Lucifer from supernatural may be powerful. But people are understimating Morgoth full power. Keep in mind thathe gave away a massive part of his powers in order to create his army's and spread the influence over LToR universe to the point of loosing his non-phisical form.]

-Morgoth alone defeated an army of extremely powerful reality warping gods.

-Is the true meaning of evil. Created evil, tainted the creation, showed the middle finger to the Valar/Ainur and to Eru.

-Was strong enough to destroy the Tree of Creation(but he asked to Ungolianth to do so as part of a plan).

-Destroyed other Vainur creations for the lulz (he's evil after all). That include mountains, the sun, stars and costellations.

-Wield weapons overpowerd as hell which could vaporize entire continents as side effects.

Freedon_nadd_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Both embody the same concept.

Same outcome.

Evil wins.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morgoth is the embodiment of discord in Lotr. Every discordant thing in the universe is directly a result of him willing it into existence against Eru and the other Valar.

Morgoth for sure at his peak.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xana1: So..Morgoth beats lucifer because he can reality warp and Lucifer can’t. Epic. Anyways. Having seen the entirety of supernatural a few times, yes Morgoth wins.

Aleksandr9719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morgoth defeats Lucifer

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer.

Aleksandr9719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please follow this link https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/aleksandr9719/blog/god-supernatural-vs-eru-iluvatar-lotr/170828/