#1 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

LUCIFER IS IN HIS TRUE FORM.

Lucifer has all the weapons he needs: archangels blade/heavenly weapons/etc....................

Morgoth is armed with the GROND

#2 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by hermankeson (436 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer no competition, he blinks Morgoth out of existance.

#4 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@hermankeson said:

Really? And what makes lucifer on morgoth's level anyway? What is lucifer's best feat?

#5 Edited by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio
@kingkronos
Is this another hate thread against supernatural? You and I both know how you act. If your just gonna say "Supernatural sucks Morgoth stomps" on a thead YOU made, you can prepare for a flagging.
#6 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@kingkronos said:

@hermankeson said:

Really? And what makes lucifer on morgoth's level anyway? What is lucifer's best feat?

He can't be killed by anything morgoth can do? Good enough feat for me.
#7 Posted by hermankeson (436 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos: Well he did slaughter alot of pagan gods like Odin, he has vast reality warping powers, Supernatural Lucifer don't have alot of feats, but he is said to be extremely powerful, I really don't know much about Morgoth, but I doubt he could beat the second most powerful ArchAngel.

#8 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@stonerthps said:

@kingkronos said:

@hermankeson said:

And morgoth can't die by anything lucifer or all of supernatural has................ Lucifer was gonna die in his battle with michael, so don't tell me there is nothing that can kill him... Also Morgoth has the GROND which would slaughter lucifer easily....

#9 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw this coming... If they fight in the Supernatural universe, Lucifer snaps his neck or whatever he has with a simple gesture. If they fight in the LotR universe, that big thing probably eats him.

#10 Posted by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio
@kingkronos said:

And morgoth can't die by anything lucifer or all of supernatural has................ Lucifer was gonna die in his battle with michael, so don't tell me there is nothing that can kill him... Also Morgoth has the GROND which would slaughter lucifer easily....

That's good enough for me. You've made a battle with a clear winner in mind. When you make a battle thread, it's supposed to be for battles you DON'T know, or in this case think you know, the answer to.
#11 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@hermankeson said:

@kingkronos: Well he did slaughter alot of pagan gods like Odin, he has vast reality warping powers, Supernatural Lucifer don't have alot of feats, but he is said to be extremely powerful, I really don't know much about Morgoth, but I doubt he could beat the second most powerful ArchAngel.

Well first those so called "pagan gods" were nothing but a bunch of mortals, just because they are called gods doesn't mean they are that powerful. Heck, Sam and Dean slaughtered pagan gods(two mortals)..... Lucifer was killing them by sticking his hand in their stomachs. They are nothing but a bunch of weak mortals.

Lucifer doesn't have vast reality warping powers............

And morgoth is the mightiest of the Valar a race of true gods and much more powerful than all the angels and archangels in supernatural.

So please don't bring up that lucifer snaps his fingers. Show me a real feat..........

#12 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Punk_ said:

@kingkronos said:

That's good enough for me. You've made a battle with a clear winner in mind. When you make a battle thread, it's supposed to be for battles you DON'T know, or in this case think you know, the answer to.

I just wanted to know what the supernatural fans think of this battle, since they think that Sauron is weak against lucifer so I made a battle with morgoth..............

#13 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Punk_ said:

@kingkronos said:

He's mad because Lucifer won the last thread. It's spite.

#14 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

I saw this coming... If they fight in the Supernatural universe, Lucifer snaps his neck or whatever he has with a simple gesture. If they fight in the LotR universe, that big thing probably eats him.

Lucifer snaps morgoth's neck? Is this the best that lucifer can do? And you think that morgoth is as weak as those weaklings pagan gods and angels. Please learn your facts about morgoth then post something that makes sense.........

#15 Posted by hermankeson (436 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

@stonerthps said:

@kingkronos said:

@hermankeson said:

I highly doubt it, do you realize how big Lucifer is? In his true form Morgath is a little smudge on a tiny tiny planet. Yes Lucifer was most likely going to die in his battle with Michael because he is even more powerful, but even if Lucifer doesn't need it, an Arch Angel blade would be enough to completely destroy Morgath. If Lucifer wanted he could even make Death his bitch and force Death to make Morgath piss his pants before snuffing out his pitiful life.

#16 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

@AweSam said:

Lucifer snaps morgoth's neck? Is this the best that lucifer can do? And you think that morgoth is as weak as those weaklings pagan gods and angels. Please learn your facts about morgoth then post something that makes sense.........

It's more than enough. In the Supernatural universe, that thing wouldn't be able to touch him. Sam and Dean would whoop it.

#17 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@_Punk_ said:

@kingkronos said:

He's mad because Lucifer won the last thread. It's spite.

I'm not mad about anything.... Lucifer won, ok.....

You just can't accept the fact that morgoth would slaughter lucifer.

If you think otherwise, state your opinion, I'm all ears. Give me one good freat for lucifer.

#18 Posted by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio
@kingkronos
Consdiering you refuse to listen to debate and won't accept anything less than "Morgoth stomps", and seem to have a hatred of Supernatural as a series, highly goes against your statement.
#19 Posted by Deranged Midget (17712 posts) - - Show Bio

Basing fights off of two characters with very little feats. This is either extremely one sided or very short ended.

#20 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@hermankeson: @AweSam: death was bound by sam and dean..................

You seem don't know who morgoth is.............

His grond can shatter the earth, it would one shot lucifer for sure...

#21 Edited by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio
@AweSam:  
I realize.
@kingkronos: 
You were the only one debating for Sauron, and badly debating as well. Lucifer obviously won. I'm not a fan of Supernatural and I can clearly see that. Your just trying to spread your venomous hatred. 
#22 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Punk_ said:

@kingkronos: Consdiering you refuse to listen to debate and won't accept anything less than "Morgoth stomps", and seem to have a hatred of Supernatural as a series, highly goes against your statement.

Look you can blame me all day.

All I'm asking is for you to give me the best lucifer's feat so that we can compare. Please don't deny the question.

#23 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@kingkronos said:

@hermankeson said:

Well first those so called "pagan gods" were nothing but a bunch of mortals, just because they are called gods doesn't mean they are that powerful. Heck, Sam and Dean slaughtered pagan gods(two mortals)..... Lucifer was killing them by sticking his hand in their stomachs. They are nothing but a bunch of weak mortals.

And morgoth is the mightiest of the Valar a race of true gods and much more powerful than all the angels and archangels in supernatural.

So please don't bring up that lucifer snaps his fingers. Show me a real feat..........

Real feat? LOL. That's what he does. And those gods weren't mere mortals. They had been around for thousands of years and got killed almost instantly. The only person stronger then him is Michael who is directly under god. Which means he is what? Literally one person under TOAA. The big thing can eat him but, he won't die. Unless Morgoth can get his hands on some archangel swords he isn't winning this fight. Being the angels all want Lucifer in charge of everything I don't see him getting his hands on the swords.
#24 Posted by HolySerpent (12628 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats for morgoth

#25 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

@hermankeson: @AweSam: death was bound by sam and dean..................

You seem don't know who morgoth is.............

His grond can shatter the earth, it would one shot lucifer for sure...

Show me proof that his weapon can do that. I want actual proof of him destroying the Earth. Lucifer can reality warp him into a marshmallow

#26 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@stonerthps said:

@kingkronos said:

@hermankeson said:

Real feat? LOL. That's what he does. And those gods weren't mere mortals. They had been around for thousands of years and got killed almost instantly. The only person stronger then him is Michael who is directly under god. Which means he is what? Literally one person under TOAA. The big thing can eat him but, he won't die. Unless Morgoth can get his hands on some archangel swords he isn't winning this fight. Being the angels all want Lucifer in charge of everything I don't see him getting his hands on the swords.

You don't undersrand who morgoth is.....

Morgoth is only below Eru illuvatar which is GOD. He's so powerful that he can challenge all the 14 valar combined. Valar where nearly omnipotent beings they can do anything. Aule one of the valar, created the sun and moon. Varda queen of the Valar, can make constellations in seconds. So tell me how can angels even begon to compare to the Valar?

Also these pagan gods were as weak as hell. Don't try to make them strong because they were very weak. I mean since when can you kill gods by sticking your arm in their stomachs or snapping their necks? IF you think these are true gods, then we have absolutely different opinions what gods really mean..

#27 Posted by hermankeson (436 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos: Only reason Sam and Dean could bind Death was because Death let them or didn't really pay attention, he even said himself that if they think they can do this again they will be dead before they try. You honestly think breaking the earth will kill Lucifer? Don't make me laugh.

#28 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

Feats for morgoth

Well lets just start by his grond can shatter the earth. And he was prophesized to devour the sun and the moon and escape the Void a dimesnion where there is nothing. Only GOD himself can enter it...

So what does lucifer has on this?

#29 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

@stonerthps said:

@kingkronos said:

@hermankeson said:

Morgoth is only below Eru illuvatar which is GOD. He's so powerful that he can challenge all the 14 valar combined. Valar where nearly omnipotent beings they can do anything. Aule one of the valar, created the sun and moon. Varda queen of the Valar, can make constellations in seconds. So tell me how can angels even begon to compare to the Valar?

Also these pagan gods were as weak as hell. Don't try to make them strong because they were very weak. I mean since when can you kill gods by sticking your arm in their stomachs or snapping their necks? IF you think these are true gods, then we have absolutely different opinions what gods really mean..

Still no feats...

#30 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@hermankeson said:

@kingkronos: Only reason Sam and Dean could bind Death was because Death let them or didn't really pay attention, he even said himself that if they think they can do this again they will be dead before they try. You honestly think breaking the earth will kill Lucifer? Don't make me laugh.

Their battle was gonna destroy earth and lucifer would die.

#31 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@kingkronos said:

@stonerthps said:

@kingkronos said:

@hermankeson said:

Ok. You are missing the whole point of supernatural. It means that the christian god/theology life everything is what is true. Meaning the earth is like 6k years old. Meaning all these gods have been around for the length of it. They aren't as strong as Lucifer because he is the strongest aside from Michael and God. He is the strongest. He can't die. He can't be harmed. Unless morgoth gets the archangel swords Lucifer will just laugh at him the entire time he tries to do something to him. As stated already morgoth would be a marshmellow he wouldn't even have a body to command anything. Lucifer wins.
#32 Edited by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if he has a weapon to blow up the planet only Lucifer's vessel would be harmed, then Lucifer would just reform it... Hell go with Galaxy busting levels... Only the vessel would be effected and Lucifer can reform that... Also Michael would kill Lucifer as Michael has an Archangel blade obviously.

#33 Posted by mightyzeus (169 posts) - - Show Bio

lucifer is really powerful he slayed the pagan gods (who are featless but still)and he was going to roast the planet with his battle with michael and though he didnt show it he has reality warping but unfortunately im sorry to say that morgoth will literally lay waste on lucifer, there was a prophecy that he was going to devour the sun and the moon, he escaped the void desighned by God of Lotr verse(eru) and he also created countless races not just demons he also was by far the mightiest valar and just so you know that valar were creation of eru himself and are the creaters of the universe unlike the archangels who are simply powerful beings created by god but didnt create anything except lucifer created the demons which isnt an atom compared to what the valar created

#34 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@stonerthps said:

@kingkronos said:

@stonerthps said:

@kingkronos said:

@hermankeson said:

Ok. You are missing the whole point of supernatural. It means that the christian god/theology life everything is what is true. Meaning the earth is like 6k years old. Meaning all these gods have been around for the length of it. They aren't as strong as Lucifer because he is the strongest aside from Michael and God. He is the strongest. He can't die. He can't be harmed. Unless morgoth gets the archangel swords Lucifer will just laugh at him the entire time he tries to do something to him. As stated already morgoth would be a marshmellow he wouldn't even have a body to command anything. Lucifer wins.

these gods were nothing but a bunch of mortals playing around don't tell me they are gods just because they are called that way. We can argue about that all you want, but it doen't change the fact that they were nothing like gods......... You can;t argue with that.

Morgoth can kill lucifer without the blade since lucifer was gonna get killed by his battle with michael so stop making pointless arguements.

#35 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@xan84 said:

Even if he has a weapon to blow up the planet only Lucifer's vessel would be harmed, then Lucifer would just reform it... Hell go with Galaxy busting levels... Only the vessel would be effected and Lucifer can reform that... Also Michael would kill Lucifer as Michael has an Archangel blade obviously.

And morgoth's essence will also reform, he is truly immortal. Unlike lucifer who can be killed permenantly ......

#36 Posted by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

Being unfamiliar with Supernatural and unfamiliar with the works Morgoth appears in, my immediate gut instinct is to go with Morgoth. Like I said it's just the immediate gut instinct.

#37 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@kingkronos said:

@stonerthps said:

@kingkronos said:

@stonerthps said:

@kingkronos said:

@hermankeson said:

these gods were nothing but a bunch of mortals playing around don't tell me they are gods just because they are called that way. We can argue about that all you want, but it doen't change the fact that they were nothing like gods......... You can;t argue with that.

Morgoth can kill lucifer without the blade since lucifer was gonna get killed by his battle with michael so stop making pointless arguements.

Because Michael had the archangel blade...not because Michael could just kill him outright because nobody could do that not even God Himself. If you don't have blade you aren't killing him, beating him, damaging him, or anything else related to him. The gods in supernatural were plenty powerful. Being that Death also works for Lucifer I see morgoth losing this fight. Death = God same playing field same level. Good fight sir. Morgoth is dead.
#38 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@stonerthps said:

@kingkronos said:

@stonerthps said:

@kingkronos said:

@stonerthps said:

@kingkronos said:

@hermankeson said:

Because Michael had the archangel blade...not because Michael could just kill him outright because nobody could do that not even God Himself. If you don't have blade you aren't killing him, beating him, damaging him, or anything else related to him. The gods in supernatural were plenty powerful. Being that Death also works for Lucifer I see morgoth losing this fight. Death = God same playing field same level. Good fight sir. Morgoth is dead.

Michael didn't have an archangel blade, if you have proof then give it to me. But your making this up.

>God can't kill lucifer..........

>Gods in supernatural were plenty powerful.... Please could you just prove to me that they are street level. Because the best feat was kali throwing lamps....

Sam and Dean bound death, so go find something relevant, instead of wanking lucifer.

#39 Posted by mightyzeus (169 posts) - - Show Bio

@ kingkronos: yeah well the fight with the pagan gods seemed vey childish i mean one was a small elephant the other was shouting like a dog and odin wasnt much of an odin and kali also didnt seem much of a universal destroyer but still it was a good feat

#40 Edited by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos Just because nobody killed him in that universe it does not mean it can't be done. It just means he never had to fight nobody strong enough to do it. @stonerthps You have other ways to kill Michael/Lucifer then Archangel blades. Also of coruse God could kill him. That black goo from Levy can kill angels, Death can kill them, God Castiel can snap his fingers and they go boom.

#41 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@xan84 said:

@kingkronos Just because nobody killed him in that universe it does not mean it can't be done. It just means he never had to fight nobody strong enough to do it. @stonerthps You have other ways to kill Michael then Archangel baldes. Also of coruse God could kill him. That black goo from Levy can kill angels, Death can kill them, God Castiel can snap his fingers and they go boom.

I swear these supernatural wankers drive me crazy. Just look at the above posts, lucifer can't be killed with a galaxt bust attack, god can't kill lucifer, pagan gods are powerful,............... God what next?

#42 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@xan84 said:
@kingkronos Just because nobody killed him in that universe it does not mean it can't be done. It just means he never had to fight nobody strong enough to do it. @stonerthps You have other ways to kill Michael then Archangel baldes. Also of coruse God could kill him. That black goo from Levy can kill angels, Death can kill them, God Castiel can snap his fingers and they go boom.
Yes angels not Archangels though. Archangels only die from Archangel blades.@kingkronos said:

@stonerthps said:

@kingkronos said:

@stonerthps said:

@kingkronos said:

@stonerthps said:

@kingkronos said:

@hermankeson said:

Michael didn't have an archangel blade, if you have proof then give it to me. But your making this up.

>God can't kill lucifer..........

>Gods in supernatural were plenty powerful.... Please could you just prove to me that they are street level. Because the best feat was kali throwing lamps....

Sam and Dean bound death, so go find something relevant, instead of wanking lucifer.

Sam and Dean didn't bind death. He allowed it to happen. Michael and Lucifer both had archangel blades which is why Lucifer would have died.
#43 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos A galaxy busting attack can't kill Lucifer as that is a physical explosion. His vessel would be anihilated but his "soul" (or whatever you whant to call it) would not be harmed as it is imaterial. Then he can just recreate the vessel. It would be like trying to shoot the wind. It just does not work.

#44 Posted by hermankeson (436 posts) - - Show Bio

@xan84 said:

@kingkronos A galaxy busting attack can't kill Lucifer as that is a physical explosion. His vessel would be anihilated but his "soul" (or whatever you whant to call it) would not be harmed as it is imaterial. Then he can just recreate the vessel. It would be like trying to shoot the wind. It just does not work.

This

#45 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@xan84 said:

Don't you listen? Morgoth has also as essence that can never die. There is literally no way of killing him, to defeat him the Valar imprisoned him.

On the other hand lucifer can be killed permenantly by the arch-blade.

Also you seem to ignore morgoth's feat that he destroys the sun and the moon. Tell me, does lucifer has something even close to that?

#46 Edited by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@kingkronos said:

@xan84 said:

Don't you listen? Morgoth has also as essence that can never die. There is literally no way of killing him, to defeat him the Valar imprisoned him.

Also you seem to ignore morgoth's feat that he destroys the sun and the moon. Tell me, does lucifer has something even close to that?

Has Lucifer had a reason to do these things? The only way he dies is from an archangel blade. I feel like you are being angered by the fact that morgoth won't win this fight since he doesn't have access to an archangel blade. Oh and Lucifer has death that works for him...Yeah that too.. 

@kingkronos  said: 

@xan84 said:

I swear these supernatural wankers drive me crazy. Just look at the above posts, lucifer can't be killed with a galaxt bust attack, god can't kill lucifer, pagan gods are powerful,............... God what next?

Oh you are getting mad cause instead of debating me you call me a supernatural wanker that's driving you crazy... Why make the thread if you can't defend your point?
#47 Edited by hermankeson (436 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

@xan84 said:

He doesn't in the series as he has been imprisoned in hell for a very long time, and just as he got powerful enough to rule all of creation, he got imprisoned again. But honestly don't you notice the similarities Morgoth was even based on Lucifer.. And there is no proof that the archangel blade could even kill Lucifer, but It could probably kill Morgoth.

#48 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos You seem to be missing the point. What feats you provided are irrelevant. You can blow the planet up and it would not effect Lucifer. Also as long as Morgoth does not have something that can effects spiritual entities on Lucifer level this is irrelevant. He can't kill Lucifer. Perhaps its stalemate. Don't know and i can't say i care. @stonerthps No. Levi can kill Archangels to, that is why they where imprisoned. Also God Castiel KILLED an ARCHANGEL by snaping his fingers... Death was ready to kill God Castiel that could snap his finger and kill and Archangel...

#49 Posted by hermankeson (436 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

@xan84 said:

An Omniuniversal attack can't kill Lucifer as he is not from this part of creation, he only appears on earth using a vessel, his true form is beyond comprehension by anything that wasn't created in heaven.

#50 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@hermankeson said:

@kingkronos said:

@xan84 said:

He doesn't in the series as he has been imprisoned in hell for a very long time, and just as he got powerful enough to rule the universe, he got imprisoned again. But honestly don't you notice the similarities Morgoth was even based on Lucifer.. And there is no proof that the archangel blade could even kill Lucifer, but It could probably kill Morgoth.

Thus spake Mandos in prophecy, when the Gods sat in judgement in Valinor and the rumour of his word was whispered among all the Elves of the West. When the world is old and the Powers grow weary, then Morgoth, seeing that the guard sleepeth, shall come back through the Door of the Night out of the Timeless Void; and he shall destroy the Sun and the Moon. But Eärendil shall descend upon him as a white and searing flame and drive him from the airs. Then shall the Last Battle be gathered on the fields of Valinor. In that day, Tulkas shall strive with Morgoth, and on his right hand shall be Eonwe, and on his left Túrin Turambar, son of Húrin, coming from the halls of Mandos; and the black sword of Túrin shall deal unto Morgoth his death and final end; and so shall the Children of Húrin and all Men be avenged.

Yeah trying to low ball melkor, wouldn't work.

The archangel blade can kill any angel so there is proof, while there is no proof it can kill Morgoth. Stop doing that just stop........

Also Valar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Archangels.

Varda can create constellations (thousands of stars).

Aule can create the sun.

And what can archangels do?