Lucifer (Supernatural) vs Heroes verse

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kingkronos

Lucifer is in Sam's vessel, and is at full power.

The characters of Heroes are also at full power, meaning Peter has all the powers, and Sylar too, and etc......

Can Lucifer kill everyone in Heroes' verse?

..........vs..........
The Heroes characters will win if they destroy Lucifer's vessel.

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By stonerthps

All dead with a snap of his fingers.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AweSam

@kingkronos said:

...Really?

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kingkronos

@AweSam said:

@kingkronos said:

...Really?

What's wrong about it? He's not in his true vessel of course, but at full power.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AweSam

@kingkronos said:

@AweSam said:

@kingkronos said:

...Really?

What's wrong about it? He's not in his true vessel of course, but at full power.

Sam is his true vessel.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ms__omega

Lucifer will pull a Scarlett Witch "No More Heroes"

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kingkronos

@AweSam said:

@kingkronos said:

@AweSam said:

@kingkronos said:

...Really?

Sam is his true vessel.

I'm well aware of that. But he does have a true "form" like all angels.

What's so confusing about Lucifer being in Sam's vessel and be at full power?

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AweSam

@kingkronos said:

@AweSam said:

@kingkronos said:

@AweSam said:

@kingkronos said:

...Really?

Sam is his true vessel.

I'm well aware of that. But he does have a true "form" like all angels.

What's so confusing about Lucifer being in Sam's vessel and be at full power?

What's confusing me is why you're putting him at full power lol. Five second fight.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kingkronos

@AweSam: Don't be sure. I mean, Peter and Sylar have good destructive capabilities and Sullivan has high level Geokinesis and so does Peter (since he has every power he has gathered). They all have regeneration which makes them very hard to kill, and there are beings who have super speed, Peter and Nathan can fly out of Lucifer's reach, etc....

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By HolySerpent

Lucifer murders them

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By stonerthps
@kingkronos said:

@AweSam: Don't be sure. I mean, Peter and Sylar have good destructive capabilities and Sullivan has high level Geokinesis and so does Peter (since he has every power he has gathered). They all have regeneration which makes them very hard to kill, and there are beings who have super speed, Peter and Nathan can fly out of Lucifer's reach, etc....

They're all still humans. They're all dead with the snap of his fingers. He'd beat Morgoth I don't see why you'd put him against mere humans.
kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kingkronos

@HolySerpent said:

Lucifer murders them

Explain please.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kingkronos

@stonerthps said:

@kingkronos said:

They're all still humans. They're all dead with the snap of his fingers. He'd give beat Morgoth I don't see why you'd put him against mere humans.

I don't think so, but let's stay on topic, shall we?

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By stonerthps
@kingkronos: He killed ALL the pagan gods in one day. I doubt the mortal humans from heros will stand any threat.
justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By justleader

can somebody tell me lucifer's best feat?

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kingkronos

@stonerthps: Um, those "gods" weren't that powerful. These "humans" as you call them, are far more powerful.

Take Peter for example: He has time manipulation, has regeneration, teleportation, regeneration on a very high level, flight, radiation manipulation (destroyed New York), Geokinesis that engulfs entire cities, telepathy, etc....... And that is just one guy.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AweSam

@kingkronos said:

His true form would blind them. He can pop every molecule in their bodies with a single snap.

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By stonerthps
@kingkronos said:

@stonerthps: Um, those "gods" weren't that powerful. These "humans" as you call them, are far more powerful.

Take Peter for example: He has time manipulation, has regeneration, teleportation, regeneration on a very high level, flight, radiation manipulation (destroyed New York), Geokinesis that engulfs entire cities, telepathy, etc....... And that is just one guy.

Yeah those gods only seemed not powerful to attest to lucifers power. Lucifer tanked a shot from the colt which was a gun able to kill anything and everything it hit. Then come to find out 3 beings are too powerful for it to kill lucifer michael and god. He has reality warping on a level greater then gabriel who had Sam and dean in numerous different dimension and realms through the course of the show. As he said he taught gabriel everything he knows. He can only be killed with the blade of an archangel or by gods hand. Although we don't even know if that could kill him since he fought gabriel and michael at the same time and they could only lock him in hell. He has teleportation/telepathy/matter manipulation/reality warping/ability to raise the dead/unable to be harmed aside from an archangel blade(possibly). They're humans. They aren't even on par with the pagan gods he killed.
Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dextersinister

Don't forget Lucifer can exploit all the mental problems every character has.

If a battle between 2 angels can destroy the world that means it's well within Lucifers power if he was focused on destroying the world. Castiel a rank and file angel was capable of time travel so I assume Lucifer is and he killed his brother the reality warping trickster Gabriel. Lucifer is a high end reality warper he can bring people back from the dead against there will.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kingkronos

@AweSam said:

@kingkronos said:

His true form would blind them. He can pop every molecule in their bodies with a single snap.

That's why I specified that he will be in Sam's vessel. Not in his true form.

There are plenty of charaters in Heroes, he wouldn't have the time to pop every molecule in their bodies. Besides, there are many who have super speed, which Lucifer lacks. Peter has hypersonic speed (I think), and along with his other powers like teleportation, flight, geokinesis.

This is what radiation manipulation is capable of. This power is possesed by Peter and Sylar.

Start at 3:15 or watch it all if you like.

And this power is possesed by two people.

You're forgetting the fact that Lucifer is going against a whole verse.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#21  Edited By KainScion

@justleader: make peagan gods go splat snapping his fingers.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dextersinister
@kingkronos: Lucifer is a reality warper capable of almost anything, even soul powered Castiel feared him getting out.
kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kingkronos

@stonerthps said:

@kingkronos said:

Yeah those gods only seemed not powerful to attest to lucifers power. Lucifer tanked a shot from the colt which was a gun able to kill anything and everything it hit. Then come to find out 3 beings are too powerful for it to kill lucifer michael and god. He has reality warping on a level greater then gabriel who had Sam and dean in numerous different dimension and realms through the course of the show. As he said he taught gabriel everything he knows. He can only be killed with the blade of an archangel or by gods hand. Although we don't even know if that could kill him since he fought gabriel and michael at the same time and they could only lock him in hell. He has teleportation/telepathy/matter manipulation/reality warping/ability to raise the dead/unable to be harmed aside from an archangel blade(possibly). They're humans. They aren't even on par with the pagan gods he killed.

No, no no. Just stop right there. Those pagan gods weren't gods. Sam and Dean were capable of killing them. So don't even try to make them powerful, because they're not. Not only were they featless, but Lucifer was stiking his hands in their bodies and killing them, dean and Sam killed a punch of pagans. So they aren't close to Heroes characters.

All the powers of Lucifer are possesed by Peter except for Reality warping. And Peter even has more. But that doesn't make him more powerful. You still have to give me a way for Lucifer to beat characters with super speed.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AweSam

@kingkronos: They can't kill him. They can destroy the vessel, but he'll just bring it back. Lucifer stomps.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kingkronos

@AweSam said:

@kingkronos: They can't kill him. They can destroy the vessel, but he'll just bring it back. Lucifer stomps.

Ok, then I'll edit that the win for Heroes is to destroy his vessel.

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By stonerthps
@kingkronos: No I'm not but I believe you are still thinking they can somehow hurt him. They can't sorry.
AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AweSam

@kingkronos said:

@AweSam said:

Ok, then I'll edit that the win for Heroes is to destroy his vessel.

Gives him all the more reason to warp them out of existence.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By justleader

@KainScion: are they powerful? what can they do? are they more powerful than peter or sylar at their peak?

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kingkronos

@stonerthps said:

@kingkronos: No I'm not but I believe you are still thinking they can somehow hurt him. They can't sorry.

They can destroy his vessel. And that counts as a win. I edited the OP.

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By stonerthps
@justleader said:
@KainScion: are they powerful? what can they do? are they more powerful than peter or sylar at their peak?
Read up on the gods. They just used the myths and put them in play so whatever they can do in their myths is what they could do in supernatural and lucifer killed them all at the same time.
kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kingkronos

@stonerthps said:

@justleader said:
Read up on the gods. They just used the myths and put them in play so whatever they can do in their myths is what they could do in supernatural and lucifer killed them all at the same time.

Very well said. So half of fictions would have universals and multiversals, right?

Those gods were nothing but mortals playing around.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dextersinister
@kingkronos said:

@stonerthps said:

@kingkronos said:

No, no no. Just stop right there. Those pagan gods weren't gods. Sam and Dean were capable of killing them. So don't even try to make them powerful, because they're not. Not only were they featless, but Lucifer was stiking his hands in their bodies and killing them, dean and Sam killed a punch of pagans. So they aren't close to Heroes characters.

All the powers of Lucifer are possesed by Peter except for Reality warping. And Peter even has more. But that doesn't make him more powerful. You still have to give me a way for Lucifer to beat characters with super speed.

Reality warping is a catch all, it pretty much means you can do anything so there is no reason why he couldn't give himself superspeed or take away their superspeed or even cause an eclipse removing all their powers.
justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By justleader

@stonerthps: who are the pagan gods specifically? where there any skyfather level beings like zeus or ra or odin, who are they?

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By kingkronos

@stonerthps said:

@justleader said:

Look at Kali in mythology can destroy the universe, and what can she do in supernatural?

Kronos from greek mythology has unlimited power, and look at him in supernatural. Bearly able to go back in time. Kronos from mythology defeated the personification of the sky/cosmos. And you would tell me Kronos in supernatural is the same, right?

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@kingkronos said:

@stonerthps said:

They can destroy his vessel. And that counts as a win. I edited the OP.

Can they destroy his vessel? Castiels vessel wasn't destroyed by millions of souls, each compared to a nuclear reactor, and collectively the sun. That's a far greater energy output than Sylar and Peter have with Teds powers.

They were breaking his body down but it was taking time and Lucifer is much stronger than Cas before he took in those souls. This makes me believe that Lucifer in his vessel can probably take on two nukes.

Heroes has the disadvantage having no magic in their world (that I've ever seen) and the only things that have been shown to destroy a vessel (even of a normal angel) are mystical in nature.

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By stonerthps
@kingkronos: No but you're missing the whole point to supernatural. The whole point to the show was to base it off the Judao/Christian God being TOAA. So basically Lucifer is just under that, then pagan gods then angels then demons then other beings under them, then humans with powers then humans.
kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By kingkronos

@stonerthps: NO, you are missing the point here. You are trying to use the mythology feats to overpower the pagan gods. Kali would solo the supernatural verse and so would Kronos with ease. So don't try to use their feats in any way. Being second to God doesn't mean much in battles. It's feats that decide. And killing those pagans wasn't impressive at all. Don't try to make it something more.

@Dextersinister: Causing an eclipse is beyond what was shown of Lucifer's reality warping. Death caused one, yes, but he's more powerful than Lucifer. Reality warping might take away their powers, but can he do it before they attack him? That's the real question here.

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By stonerthps
@kingkronos: No I'm not. The whole point of the show was to state that Lucifer was just under TOAA(God). Lucifers reality warping abilities are greater then Gabriel's were in the show. He even stated that Gabriel learned everything he knew from him. There is no way the heroes verse would win this.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By isaac_clarke

Would be cool if Sam Lucifer had some actual feats worth mentioning. Just sayin.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kingkronos

@stonerthps: Death and maybe Michael are above Lucifer, and as I said before, it doesn't matter what rank he is. Feat are that matter. Him being 4th under God doesn't mean he gets the win. Because what you're saying is Lucifer would beat Galactus because Galactus isn't second to God, right?

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Dextersinister
@kingkronos said: 

@Dextersinister: Causing an eclipse is beyond what was shown of Lucifer's reality warping. Death caused one, yes, but he's more powerful than Lucifer. Reality warping might take away their powers, but can he do it before they attack him? That's the real question here.

I think Lucifer could easily cause an eclipse but since he didn't use that exact ability I won't use it as an example. Why wouldn't Lucifer be capable of giving himself superspeed, Lucifer would be capable of summoning anyone in front of him or teleporting in front of anyone but the Winchesters had angel protection to prevent this, he is also immune to any damage they would be capable of inflicting as he survived a shot from a gun that was suppose to be able to kill almost anything.
kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By kingkronos

@isaac_clarke said:

Would be cool if Sam Lucifer had some actual feats worth mentioning. Just sayin.

He gets all the feats that he did in Nick's body, and he's even more powerful in Sam's body.

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By stonerthps
@kingkronos: No I'm only saying that because you state that the pagan gods weren't strong. They were strong. It's just the Judao/Christian theology was the correct thing. Meaning Lucifer was more powerful than them. I'm not saying that's why he wins. What I am saying is if Lucifer knows he can't let his vessel be destroyed they aren't gonna touch him. He'll snap his fingers and blow them all up. He'll change their world right in front of them. Anything he wants he does.
kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By kingkronos

@stonerthps: Stop saying that the pagan gods are strong.

A god >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>An archangel.

That's a fact. And don't deny facts. Gods create and do anything they want. Archangels don't have the power to create. Now this is heading to a religious debate that I wouldn't want to go to. In norse mythology, Odin creates the nine realm and creates the universe, while in supernatural, he doesn't. Why? Well, this is because God created everything. So myth Odin=God supernatural. See the difference. So don't talk about something you don't know about.

He can't change the world as he wants, because if he can, he wouldn't need the god damn virus to wipe humanity.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By kingkronos

@Dextersinister: Peter Petrelli has super speed, and can replicate others powers. So what's stopping him from super speeding and replicating Lucifer's powers?

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Spartan101

@HolySerpent said:

Lucifer murders them

big time slaughter.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Dextersinister
@kingkronos said:

@Dextersinister: Peter Petrelli has super speed, and can replicate others powers. So what's stopping him from super speeding and replicating Lucifer's powers? 

Peter replicates powers based on genetics as they can be given via formula the powers in Supernatural are based on magic. I dropped the eclipse thing and Lucifer is still easily capable of wiping out the Earth which would get everyone on it and there is no indication Peter can mimic magic even old power Peter.
Avatar image for howterribleisthat
HowTerribleIsThat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer can do everything that Gabriel can do, and Gabriel was reality warping on a scale beyond anything seen in Heroes.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By kingkronos

@Dextersinister: The heroes characters can still Fly, and teleport to the other side if the world. And Lucifer can't "easily" wipe out Earth. He still dies in the fight against Michael.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Dextersinister
@kingkronos said:

@Dextersinister: The heroes characters can still Fly, and teleport to the other side if the world. And Lucifer can't "easily" wipe out Earth. He still dies in the fight against Michael.

Of course he will lose to Michael but we aren't comparing there power. Again if the Earth being destroyed is a result of them fighting each other why wouldn't Lucifer be capable of destroying the Earth when he is focused on that. Think of it like fighting a guy in a china shop and you break most of it in the process now picture it as just you and how more efficiently you could destroy the china shop if you wanted.