eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lucifer Morningstar

Vs

Team Phoenix: Phoenix Force, COIE Anti Monitor, Aztar, Dormmamu, well fed Galactus, 100% Othinus, Eternity, Infinity, Post Retcon Beyonder, Lady Death, Death of the Endless, Morpheus, HoG Ion and HoM Wanda.

*Win by Death or Incap.

*In Character.

*Fight in a neutral Multiverse where everyone is at there full power.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

lucifer

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Full power? Spectre solos.

ultimatekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would think Lucifer could take this with deception alone.

If not he is still a lot more powerful than anyone on this list.

zangetsusama01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer kills them all in milliseconds and gives the spectre a time out literally a handful of beings can touch this guy in dc and marvel and one of them is here in his ultra nerfed state

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Killemall

Eternity could hold his own against Lucifer, give them HOM Wanda (assuming she can control her powers) and her feat of literally ripping apart and later putting the whole freaking OMNIVERSE back is better that anything we have seen of Lucifer.

Straynger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps.

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer morning rekt

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killemall has spoken!

Team wins.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

lucy

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer

Avatar image for super_sayian_beyonder
Super_Sayian_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Eternity could hold his own against Lucifer, give them HOM Wanda (assuming she can control her powers) and her feat of literally ripping apart and later putting the whole freaking OMNIVERSE back is better that anything we have seen of Lucifer.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kingant27

Both have a good shot of winning IMO.

kishorepalle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Too much of raw power on the other side.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall said:

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By skyroid

@lordofallhumans:

Has eternity shown

* ability to tank creation erasing blast without a scratch

* shown complete inability to die? Other then the likes of God?

* manipulate anything like the demiurgic power?

By omniverse we mean the entirety of Marvel? Wow, can't deny how impressive that is, although I don't remember that happening so would like scans.

Ps. The only one close to Lucifer I see here is Endless Death. But I honestly know nothing about Aztar, and othinus so I could be very wrong

deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: Aztar is Spectre. And at full power he was able to accomplish this.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@lordofallhumans:

Has eternity shown

* ability to tank creation erasing blast without a scratch

Yes he has. In fact Entrophy, his son, kills Eternity who wanted to die and destroy the multiverse in the process. Entrophy then re-creates the whole multiverse.

You are also obviously referring to Lucifer # 13 about the creation thing but we have seen fair few people from marvel actually replicate that who aren't even abstract level.

I can do you one better, Alien Entity who explains he is an alien who got powers like those of the abstract, takes the whole of creation within him, recreate all of creation right in-front of Reed Richard while protecting him. All of creation was created by Reed Richards with his help.

Why would this matter?

And manipulating demiurgic energy is nice and all but we have seen Thanos himself absorb the heart of the universe. That was Thanos without any prior amp. Manipulating someone else energy shouldn't automatically make you more powerful.

By omniverse we mean the entirety of Marvel? Wow, can't deny how impressive that is, although I don't remember that happening so would like scans.

Here.

First Roma, the omniversal guardian, explains the nature and power of Chaos wave and how it was going to destroy all of creation.

No Caption Provided

Then the recap of House of M is seen during Die By The Sword you'll like this one.

No Caption Provided

"Not so long ago, the omniverse was swept by a temporal reality wave of unimaginable power.

"That literally tore the continuum to bits and re-arranged it."

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Killemall
eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By eliah1102

@killemall: infinite*infinite is still infinite so yeah DC Multiverse which is infinite=MARVEL Omniverse which is also infinite

deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: I think he meant that Infinite DC multiverse = Infinite Marvel Omniverse. Or more likely infinite universes = infinite universes.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Khael

Lucifer Morningstomp

How is this match suppose to be debatable?

Lucifer tank a blast that should destroy the creation without scratch.

He shape the entire multiverse

He cannot die

He has full control over creation ( he just blink them out of existance )

He is the embodiment of God ( Presence ) Will, so he basically have infinite reality warping.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By skyroid
Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quick question about phoenix force, would the host get healing factor and immortality? Would they be able to speed or reverse aging?

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternity could hold his own against Lucifer,

No chance. Eternity was trumped by IG Thanos, and I'm pretty sure IG Thanos is nowhere near the level of Lucifer.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By skyroid

@killemall:

Yes he has. In fact Entrophy, his son, kills Eternity who wanted to die and destroy the multiverse in the process. Entrophy then re-creates the whole multiverse.

-----so he killed the embodiment of multiverse, thus destroying the multiverse. Did this include everyone? LT? Death? Oblivion? Every entity?

----Also would like a scans because erasing something and destroying something are two different. If you destroy something you still have something left. Erasing everything created would erase everything leaving nothing at all behind

You are also obviously referring to Lucifer # 13 about the creation thing but we have seen fair few people from marvel actually replicate that who aren't even abstract level.

----fair few ppl from marvel actually replicated that? Surviving something that would erase EVERYTHING created? Or you mean they have replicated destroying the multiverse itself while many others survive?

I can do you one better, Alien Entity who explains he is an alien who got powers like those of the abstract, takes the whole of creation within him, recreate all of creation right in-front of Reed Richard while protecting him. All of creation was created by Reed Richards with his help.

----- I remember reading his comic long ago and I remember he "universe". Even if not, its still not equal to Lucifer's. Lucifer manipulate power into the forces to create a multiverse were it did not exist, What alien entity did was warped what was already there to retreate the universe. Nix uton did it better he recreated the original infinite universes from the 52 universe (I'm gonna have to self check myself).

Why would this matter?

---because there's no way for Lucifer to die except by God? Showing inability to die is something no one here can possible say except Death of the endless.

---- I would post what demiurgic power it's capable of but I don't have access to PC at the moment still in vacation. It's God 's given limitless power, building block of everything.

And manipulating demiurgic energy is nice and all but we have seen Thanos himself absorb the heart of the universe. That was Thanos without any prior amp. Manipulating someone else energy shouldn't automatically make you more powerful.

-----I didn't understand the comparison...

Here.

First Roma, the omniversal guardian, explains the nature and power of Chaos wave and how it was going to destroy all of creation.

Then the recap of House of M is seen during Die By The Sword you'll like this one.

"Not so long ago, the omniverse was swept by a temporal reality wave of unimaginable power.

"That literally tore the continuum to bits and re-arranged it."

-----what does that even mean?

VirginTroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer easily wins . Dream would stomp Eternity

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@virgintroll: I was scratching my head. Why aren't ppl using the actual power house. If I was to put the team in a hierarchy it would be

Endless death

Morpheus/beyonder

I don't get why ppl aren't using these three.

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Incursion

I think the team would win here

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucy stomps. He's shown to be above them all by far.

VirginTroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: He'll just stand there and manipulates their blast attacks and one shots them . Dream has vastly superior feats to Eternity and it's not even arguable . Eternity couldn't even beat the Universal IG wielding Thanos and failed to effect Cryttorak in his realm . Darren Profitt (Red King ) became the abstract and the ruler of all infinite universes while using some portion of Materioptikon's power . Lucifer is way beyond the Endless

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By skyroid

@virgintroll: What I don't understand is why aren't ppl using the top three in the team, even though they would lose it would make more sense to use Endless Death, Dream and Post R beyonder

Ps Darren Profitt used Dreams main stone. One of the twelve stone to do that.

deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: How exactly? In the scans I have shown you not only Spectre comes after being erased from reality but also unlocks the true potential of the power of Spectre through Logoz and becomes nearly as powerful as the Presence. Lucifer or even Michael has never fought that version of Spectre. Hell the Corrigan version who gave Michael a good fight in a losing effort actually operated at half strength since Corrigan mentally and unknowingly limited the power of Spectre due to his desire to function as a human as he once were.

No Caption Provided

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sithlantern93: Damn post got deleted...

Here's what I said

- he became nearly as powerful as presence? Defeating parallax won't be enough to prove that

-simply because Lucifer has better feats, which I think you already know and I don't want to re list them. But if you need me to re list them I will

deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: I did not imply that defeating Parallax (which was actually created by Spectre unknowingly) is what it takes a non jobbing and fully powered to defeat Lucifer. I already know the feats so you don't have to post them. I could post feats of Spectre that are not so much inferior to Lucifer's creation feats but I'm quite busy today so I'll post them tomorrow.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: no it wasn't the Omniverse. That would mean that she also affected our universe. The Omniverse is the collection of all universes, both real and fictional.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By skyroid

@sithlantern93:

No need you already proven spectre is way more powerful then ppl claim. I honestly do hate spectre (and LT) but I stay off biasisim

Edit: Wait you said spectre created parallax? Is that true? Never knew that.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: infinite*infinite is still infinite so yeah DC Multiverse which is infinite=MARVEL Omniverse which is also infinite

That's not really how it works.

Universe itself is infinity.

Back to your mathematical derival, infinity 1 x infinity 2 = infinity 3, where infinity 3 is > infinity 1 and 2

There are levels of infinity.

Dr. Strange explains the concept of level of infinity

No Caption Provided

And here Kubik explains to Kosmos the concept of level of infinity.

No Caption Provided

@killemall: I think he meant that Infinite DC multiverse = Infinite Marvel Omniverse. Or more likely infinite universes = infinite universes.

Multiverse already has infinity number of universe. I see no reason to believe why DC multiverse would be equal to marvel omniverse.

@killemall said:

Eternity could hold his own against Lucifer,

No chance. Eternity was trumped by IG Thanos, and I'm pretty sure IG Thanos is nowhere near the level of Lucifer.

What the hell kind of argument is that. So your idea of why Eternity could not hold his own against Lucifer is what? Things you have heard from different individuals around? That's it?

If that's the case and you know very little about Eternity, or Lucifer for that matter, perhaps you should consider not posting?

@skyroid said:

-----so he killed the embodiment of multiverse, thus destroying the multiverse. Did this include everyone? LT? Death? Oblivion? Every entity?

Yes to the first part, no to the second. Nothing about abstracts being involved is mentioned.

Also would like a scans because erasing something and destroying something are two different. If you destroy something you still have something left. Erasing everything created would erase everything leaving nothing at all behind

You want scans, no problem but the way you say it sounds like you don't believe me which is weird but okay.

The instance is from a bit long so I am just going to post a summary of it but you want the whole details you might want to get the issues. Its Captain Marvel volume 4, issue 5-6

Genis and Entrophy kill Eternity and destroy the multiverse. Easiest summary of that is the recap page.

No Caption Provided

And we also see Entropy recreated everything.

You second idea about destruction and erasing stuff is self made so I do see a reason to address that.

fair few ppl from marvel actually replicated that? Surviving something that would erase EVERYTHING created? Or you mean they have replicated destroying the multiverse itself while many others survive?

Honestly I think you are just making up a difference where one does not really exists. The recreation of all creation has happened more than once in marvel actuality. The first was in the hands of Sise-Neg when he became Genesis. Dr. Strange and Mordu was right there to witness it. A second time that happens in front of Genis in the issue mentioned above. A third time this happens to Reed Richards and we see Alien Entity do the same.

But if you want to pretend they are different, despite the same word being used on both instance Lucifer and marvel entities then its upto you.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Heck you want something even better? After Beyonder was retconned as cosmic cube, in an alternate reality we see Goblin Force pretend to be the Beyonder. Two things here:

1. Beyonder was already retconned as a cosmic cube and we know cosmic cube are less powerful than Eternity

2. Goblin Force was orginally defeated by a small group of Celestials thereby making it less powerful than Eternity.

You know how powerful it was stated to be?

No Caption Provided

This is much better than anything Lucifer has every shown to do.

I remember reading his comic long ago and I remember he "universe".

It's not that obvious. The spark of all creation starts from 616 reality. You have to understand how Marvel multiverse is created and how they are placed. Every multiverse has a prime reality. The prime reality of the marvel's main multiverse is 616 reality.

What Alien Entity does is erase the very prime reality to a point nothing existed. Then create a spark of creation that created ALL there is.

Even if not, its still not equal to Lucifer's. Lucifer manipulate power into the forces to create a multiverse were it did not exist, What alien entity did was warped what was already there to retreate the universe.

That is also not what really happened. They turned back time itself to a point before creation. Where there was absolutely nothing left. Pre-creation and the creation part is done by them.

No Caption Provided

because there's no way for Lucifer to die except by God? Showing inability to die is something no one here can possible say except Death of the endless.

When two metaphical concepts clash, one that is more powerful is victorious regardless of whether you argue Lucifer can die or otherwise. Not to mention, it's pretty hard for you to even prove someone whose power are beyond multiversal in scope can't kill Lucifer.

As per unable to being killed, The Wolf Beneath the Tree disagrees with you.

I would post what demiurgic power it's capable of but I don't have access to PC at the moment still in vacation. It's God 's given limitless power, building block of everything.

Just statements or actual feats? Coz if you can post the latter. I can't say my knoweledge on Michael is perfect, Lucifer though I have read all his appearances at least before the NEw 52 reboot.

-I didn't understand the comparison...

Oh its rather simple really, manpulating limitless energy doesn't necessarily make you more powerful than Eternity. The Heart of Infinity likewise is limitless energy. Going by other smaller example, Silver Surfer manipulated the crunch, the very energy source of the whole universe. Doesn't mean much for Silver Surfer and I don't think you'd want to argue Silver Surfer is universal anyways.

There's that.

what does that even mean?

Means exactly what I stated earlier, that her power tore apart and re-created the omniverse.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: no it wasn't the Omniverse. That would mean that she also affected our universe. The Omniverse is the collection of all universes, both real and fictional.

The problem with this idea is the definition of omniverse you are referring to has only been stated in 2006 handbook and dropped immediately after that. What Marvel's working defination of omniverse encompass though is just collection of all realities inside Marvel. All fictional with no real universes being involved.

No Caption Provided

Here's another instance on panel that explains the concept of the omniverse.

No Caption Provided

So real world is not involved as far as marvel is concerned. Not to mention all of creation in marvel is tied to a single point, the creation of the big bang.

No Caption Provided

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: the set of odd numbers are still infinte which would equal to all the numbers which are infinte. You told that infinite1 * infinite2= infinite3 where infinite3>infinite1 and infinite2, but it is false since infinite means endless and there would not be an end to infinite1 or infinite2 to be considered smaller than infinite3. To consider a number or anything is greater than something, that something should have an end so that anything would extend beyond the end of something. But infinite means endless.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: the set of odd numbers are still infinte which would equal to all the numbers which are infinte.

You are looking at the end product and ignoring the connecting idea. The connecting idea is that there are levels of infinity. One infinity can be bigger than other while both being limitless.

. You told that infinite1 * infinite2= infinite3 where infinite3>infinite1 and infinite2, but it is false since infinite means endless and there would not be an end to infinite1 or infinite2 to be considered smaller than infinite3.

That's different from the idea based on which marvel actuality is establised. Limitless itself is a minor consideration. Each series Infinity 1 , Infinity 2 and Infinity 3 are limitless, and infinite. But what we know is that one of them is bigger.

The same goes for the derival you are putting forth, that DC multiverse = marvel omniverse because of this. Just being they both include infinity number of universes doesnt automatically make then equal, because 1 infinity can be bigger than other.

To consider a number or anything is greater than something, that something should have an end so that anything would extend beyond the end of something.

That's the whole idea that marvel is based on. You have read the earlier 2 scans I posted, here's another one.

No Caption Provided

The idea that I am pointing to in this scan is the one on the top right, "transfinite"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfinite_number

Another reference to the idea of level of infinity and that you can have multiple infinity with each bigger than other.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer easily wins . Dream would stomp Eternity

Based on what , exactly?

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: Well done. I won't be able to respond to that until I have access to a PC. I'll reply with scans when I can.

Although I still don't understand why ppl aren't using Endless Death,Dream and Post Retcon Beyonder...

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@killemall: Well done. I won't be able to respond to that until I have access to a PC. I'll reply with scans when I can.

I might not be here but very well. I don't come online much these days.

Although I still don't understand why ppl aren't using Endless Death,Dream and Post Retcon Beyonder...

Why do those have to be put here when we already have a being more powerful, Eternity.

Drmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers