mom

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

@The_Soverighn: Probably MOM since he is god of Image which is basically the same spot TOAA or The Presence is and Lucifer Morningstar is below them all so spite against Luci. :)

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By matmatxm8

MOM, TOAA and The Presence shouldn't be suppose to be mentioned in battles section

because everything else is below the three that I mentioned.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sethlol

MOM stomps Lucifer.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NeonGameWave

Man Of Miracles.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ComocYahweh

Lucy easily, he is beyond one verse, in vertigo he is omniversal, Mom is just the supreme being of that one universe.

rico_3088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rico_3088

MOM easy. Morningstar is just an angel (all be it top tier) MOM is the big G.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dondave

MOM

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By xeon1cs

@ComocYahweh said:

Lucy easily, he is beyond one verse, in vertigo he is omniversal, Mom is just the supreme being of that one universe.

Omnipotence is still omnipotence. Whether you're omnipotent in one universe, a multiverse, an omniverse or simply on a single planet.

And Lucifer isn't omnipotent. As far as anyone knows, MoM is.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kingkronos

@ComocYahweh said:

Can you prove that Lucifer is Omniversal?

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ComocYahweh

@xeon1cs said:

@ComocYahweh said:

Omnipotence is still omnipotence. Whether you're omnipotent in one universe, a multiverse, an omniverse or simply on a single planet.

So I guess Odin is omnipotent too and beats Toaa.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By xeon1cs

@ComocYahweh said:

@xeon1cs said:

@ComocYahweh said:

Um...what? How does that even make any sense?

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ComocYahweh

@xeon1cs said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@xeon1cs said:

@ComocYahweh said:

It was stated somewhere that Odin is omnipotent.

Avatar image for the_lone_wanderer
The Lone Wanderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A second rate living tribunal beat a One above all equivalent? Hell no.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By xeon1cs

@ComocYahweh said:

@xeon1cs said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@xeon1cs said:

@ComocYahweh said:

It was stated somewhere that Odin is omnipotent.

Except we know for a fact that he is not...so I don't know where you were planning on going with this.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Spartan101

well i see this at what universe your in and its power set there,mom is like god in image universe,but and here's the but,wouldnt lucy be the same kinda god in that universe??? and vice versa,by looking at feats by each of them it looks pretty close imo,so i'll just decide not to call this yet until i get more on it.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By Killemall

@xeon1cs said:

Except we know for a fact that he is not...so I don't know where you were planning on going with this.

*Not really pertinent to the debate, just thought i would drop my 2 cents on Odin being repeatedly mentioned as Omnipotent *

As far as Marvel is concerned putting Odin as omnipotent does make sense. They have the whole level of infinity concept, which by extension means there will be level of omnipotence , at least in marvel comics. Sure none of them are actually real omnipotent as per dictionary definition, but they are of a level of omnipotent acceptable in marvel hierarchy. When you look at stuffs from this point of view it all starts to make sense why marvel would call Odin, Kosmos/ Kubik, HOM Wanda/ Doom with HOM Wanda's powers, Eternity/Seis-Neg, Users of IG/ Nemesis, , Living Tribunal and Thanos with HOTU/ Beyonder omnipotent. As long as you look it from level of omnipotence/ infinity point of view, despite each one being, likely, a level of infinity above the previously mentioned beings, they can all enjoy the status as Omnipotent.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#19  Edited By Strider1992

Omnipotent>Not Omnipotent

Its as simple as that. Lucifer isn't omnipotent thus MoM stomps.

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@xeon1cs said:

*Not really pertinent to the debate, just thought i would drop my 2 cents on Odin being repeatedly mentioned as Omnipotent *

As far as Marvel is concerned putting Odin as omnipotent does make sense. They have the whole level of infinity concept, which by extension means there will be level of omnipotence , at least in marvel comics. Sure none of them are actually real omnipotent as per dictionary definition, but they are of a level of omnipotent acceptable in marvel hierarchy. When you look at stuffs from this point of view it all starts to make sense why marvel would call Odin, Kosmos/ Kubik, HOM Wanda/ Doom with HOM Wanda's powers, Eternity/Seis-Neg, Users of IG/ Nemesis, , Living Tribunal and Thanos with HOTU/ Beyonder omnipotent. As long as you look it from level of omnipotence/ infinity point of view, despite each one being, likely, a level of infinity above the previously mentioned beings, they can all enjoy the status as Omnipotent.

partially agree, all what you said is 100% true if we change the word Omnipotent with Infinite, because they are not the same, i think you already read something i wrote about this, omnipotence is absolute & unique status, infinty is not since there is different kind of infinities. writers just loooove to use the term omnipotent to attract readers, but forget it's true meaning

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By Killemall

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

partially agree, all what you said is 100% true if we change the word Omnipotent with Infinite, because they are not the same, i think you already read something i wrote about this, omnipotence is absolute & unique status, infinty is not since there is different kind of infinities. writers just loooove to use the term omnipotent to attract readers, but forget it's true meaning

I view omnipotent as akin to infinite, because both of them going by literal meaning is with no ends. Omnipotent is capable of doing anything, Infinite in terms of power would be simply unsurpassed by any standard. That is why i generally draw parallel between them. What i mention, of course, is my view, a theory i find helpful in evaluating certain things consistently stated in comics, but by no means a hard and fast law laid down by marvel, and i feel when you look at things this way most of them statement becomes easier to accept.