#1 Posted by NeonGameWave (7794 posts) - - Show Bio

All are at their strongest

Who wins?

#2 Posted by GhostRider2 (3328 posts) - - Show Bio

Im going with Morningstar.He should win this.

#3 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't believe Lucifer can win this without Michael.

Probably be something like...

Mother/LT > Lucifer > Nekron.

#4 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs said:

I agree.

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33631 posts) - - Show Bio

MoM or Lucy

#6 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

MOM should come out of this.

#7 Posted by Hyperlight (5936 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

@xeon1cs said:

I agree.

the mother is the supreme being of its universe and LT is not.... MoM probably wins

#8 Posted by logy5000 (5829 posts) - - Show Bio

MoM, then either Tribunal or Morningstar.

#9 Posted by Deadgod (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

1. MOM

2. Living Tribunal

3. Lucifer Morningstar

4. Nekron

#10 Posted by ShootingNova (17828 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2 said:

MoM is superior to Morningstar, definitely.

How does Morningstar defeat the Tribunal? The Tribunal has easily overriden the power of the IG, obliterated universes at will, and so on. Morningstar is obviously greater than multiversal, but the Living Tribunal exists in all multiverses simultaneously.

#11 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShootingNova said:

@GhostRider2 said:

MoM is superior to Morningstar, definitely.

How does Morningstar defeat the Tribunal? The Tribunal has easily overriden the power of the IG, obliterated universes at will, and so on. Morningstar is obviously greater than multiversal, but the Living Tribunal exists in all multiverses simultaneously.

Based on?
#12 Posted by ShootingNova (17828 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Based on him being able to tank multiversal level damage without even flinching.

#13 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShootingNova said:

@czarny_samael666: Based on him being able to tank multiversal level damage without even flinching.

Scans? In Vertigo or in DC?
#14 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@ShootingNova said:

Vertigo.

Lucifer 13

Funny part, apparently Reed did the same o_O during Marvel Fanstastic Four Graphic Novel (http://www.comicvine.com/fantastic-four-by-j-michael-straczynski-fantastic-four-by-j-michael-straczynski/37-259825/

#15 Edited by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@ShootingNova said:

I assume he's referring to when Lucifer impaled Michael in the void, and the latter exploded, releasing the Dunamis Demiurgos, which Lucifer warped into his multiverse. It was from Lucifer #13, I believe. It's basically Gods power, and would have wiped out the entirety of creation, had Michael not exploded where he did.

To be honest, I find the feat a little hard to swallow. It's a power that Lucifer is very familiar with, one that he has willed/manipulated before, when he and Michael initially created the universe. Despite him being directly next to Michael when he "detonated", there isn't a whole lot of reasons to believe Lucifer was actually going to be affected by that power in the first place, was there? It's sort of like Superman flying into the sun. It's like "WHOA MAN, HE CAN SURVIVE THE CORE OF THE SUN!" Well--yes, that's where he gets his power, and it makes him even more powerful, it makes sense he isn't obliterated by it. Just my two cents, either way, it's impressive, even if it's not a durability feat, it's certainly an overall power one.

#16 Posted by Saren (25696 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@ShootingNova said:

I assume he's referring to when Lucifer impaled Michael in the void, and the latter exploded, releasing the Dunamis Demiurgos, which Lucifer warped into his multiverse. It was from Lucifer #13, I believe. It's basically Gods power, and would have wiped out the entirety of creation, had Michael not exploded where he did.

To be honest, I find the feat a little hard to swallow. It's a power that Lucifer is very familiar with, one that he has willed/manipulated before, when he and Michael initially created the universe. Despite him being directly next to Michael when he "detonated", there isn't a whole lot of reasons to believe Lucifer was actually going to be affected by that power in the first place, was there? It's sort of like Superman flying into the sun. It's like "WHOA MAN, HE CAN SURVIVE THE CORE OF THE SUN!" Well--yes, that's where he gets his power, and it makes him even more powerful, it makes sense he isn't obliterated by it. Just my two cents, either way, it's impressive, even if it's not a durability feat, it's certainly an overall power one.

Lucifer does not get his power from the Dunamis Demiurgos. Also, he can and has been affected by the power before. After he was weakened from killing Michael, he faced that multiversal explosion again and was visibly scorched by it due to his weakened state, but he still survived without a problem.

#17 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: I wasn't implying he did get his power from the Dunamis Demiurgos, just that it's a power he can pretty much do whatever he wants with it once unleashed by Michael, but I was not aware of him being harmed by it during a weakened state. So I guess that's that.

Do you recall exactly when he was weakened/scorched by it? Wouldn't mind taking a look.

#18 Posted by Saren (25696 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs said:

@CitizenBane: I wasn't implying he did get his power from the Dunamis Demiurgos, just that it's a power he can pretty much do whatever he wants with it once unleashed by Michael, but I was not aware of him being harmed by it during a weakened state. So I guess that's that.

Do you recall exactly when he was weakened/scorched by it? Wouldn't mind taking a look.

It was when he was tricked into killing Michael. Michael's death would have caused the explosion all over again, wiping out the entirety of creation. So to prevent that from happening, Lucifer helped Elaine Belloc take control of the Dunamis Demiurgos and become the new Presence. At first she couldn't bear the power and it started to destroy her, but Lucifer pulled her back together again. In the last scan you can see his scorched body.

#19 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Huh, I had apparently missed/forgotten this. Thanks for the scans/explanation. Appreciate it!

#20 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadgod said:

1. MOM

2. Living Tribunal

3. Lucifer Morningstar

4. Nekron

#21 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

Man Of Miracles>LT>LM>Nekron

#22 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

MoM or Lucy

No Lucy is weaker than LT

#23 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs said:

This

#24 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer>LT>Nekron>MoM, reason i put mom so low is because of feats, just because he is supreme in his own verse doesn't mean he'll beat non supreme's from other verses and he has no feats of putting himself close to Lucifer.

#25 Edited by Hyper_God (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

After he was weakened from killing Michael, he faced that multiversal explosion again and was visibly scorched by it due to his weakened state, but he still survived without a problem.

All 3 angels were already weakened(Elaine was even blinded) from the severely taxing journey to Yggdrasil(I am willing to bet that Michael was the worst affected seeing how his wings were completely broken as opposed to Lucifer's being bruised a little , as was noted by Fenris/Lucifer in their battle) :

As far as him being scorched goes , I believe that was the result of these attacks :

1. When Michael finally gets serious against Fenris-controlled Lucy :

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii483/hypergod616/Lucifer_54/Lucifer_54_p11_zpsb1a5e3c6.jpg

2. When Michael unleashes that suicide bomber style attack(which ends up doing more damage to himself than his quarry) :

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii483/hypergod616/Lucifer_54/Lucifer_54_p14_zpscb26a9d9.jpg

As one can see here , Lucifer is visibly scorched/burnt/bloodied by his brother's attacks :

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii483/hypergod616/Lucifer_54/Lucifer_54_p17_zps33652b68.jpg

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii483/hypergod616/Lucifer_54/Lucifer_54_p18_zps23c0c6e6.jpg

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii483/hypergod616/Lucifer_54/Lucifer_54_p19_zps85a5e782.jpg

I would even be up for debating whether or not Lucifer's creation was a multiverse or not(notwithstanding the Nirvana mini) but that's a discussion for another time , and frankly I just don't have the time or the energy to engage in that type of a conversation right now .

#26 Edited by lol (5167 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

MoM, then either Tribunal or Morningstar.

#27 Posted by logy5000 (5829 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by JwwProd (9675 posts) - - Show Bio

MOM >>>>>>> Living Tribunal > Lucifer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nekron.