• 65 results
#1 Posted by King Saturn (224211 posts) - - Show Bio
Lucifer Morningstar

VS

Living Tribunal

VS
Man of Miracles

Which of these Omnipotent Beings take the victory here ? Is there even a clear winner in this battle ? 

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224211 posts) - - Show Bio
Wow... No Takers huh ?
#3 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Still lucifer

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224211 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Still lucifer
"
Lucifer greater than the Man Of Miracles ? If Lucifer could get him the first time what makes you think he could get him now ?

LOL  jk
#5 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Miracles wins this.

#6 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal is the most powerful being here

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224211 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Living Tribunal is the most powerful being here"
I dont know about that
#8 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
The Man of Miracles is the most powerful. He is Image's version of Marvel's One-Above-All in my opinion.
#9 Posted by King Saturn (224211 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"SeSAW said:
The Man of Miracles is the most powerful. He is Image's version of Marvel's One-Above-All in my opinion.
"
I think that is a correct statement. Man of Miracles was able to grant Spawn the Divine Power to become even more powerful that God and Satan via using the Fruit from The Tree of Life
#10 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

LT is the most powerful.He is the nexus of all realities and dimensions and can do anything in MU universe.

#11 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

LT is the most powerful.He is the nexus of all realities and dimensions and can do anything in MU universe.

#12 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"LT is the most powerful.He is the nexus of all realities and dimensions and can do anything in MU universe."
But the One-Above-All and Thanos with the Heart of the Universe are more powerful than him, and the Man of Miracles is the One-Above-All of the Image Universe, and I think Spawn with Divine Powers is like Thanos with the HOTU.
#13 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

So in image there is no one more powerful than M of M ?

#14 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"So in image there is no one more powerful than M of M ?"
That has been written of yet!

The problem with this comparison is scale.  Because the DC actuality has The Presence (which is GOD) and you have GOD of the image Actuality it is often assumed they are the same so those under them must be proportionatly equivalent.

Just because MoM is the most powerful being so far in the Image Universe does not make him = TOAA and the Presence.  Just that we have not seen evidence of the actual top of the Image food chain (if the Image Actuality has one).  Until we know for sure LT>Lucifer and MoM is a wild card.
#15 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

The Tri Judge is below OAA but I would not rank him lower than MOM or LM. Just because MOM is the most powerful in his universe does not  mean he is as powerful as LT.

#16 Posted by The_Absolute (892 posts) - - Show Bio

Well LT isn't the most powerful in the MU and neither is Lucie in the DCU. MoM on the other hand is the man of mans in Image. So the question is: Is Marvel's and DC's #2's stronger than Image's #1? I'd say with all things being equal MoM's got it.

#17 Posted by Bart Simpson (536 posts) - - Show Bio

The Man of Miracles should win this. Then Lucifer, then LT. I think LT is being overrated here. I'm not sure how someone who's essential a supreme being's butler is suppose to beat in one corner another supreme being and in the other corner the son of another supreme being. And the only reason Living Tribunal is #2 in Marvel is because it's a technicality due to the fact TOAA doesn't have any relatives or offsprings. If it did I'm certain they'll make mince meat of the butler. To further prove my point look at the LT's showings against beings who are multiversal and can said to be close to the supreme being. First example would be the being from outside Marvel Donny Osmond. Not quite TOAA but very powerful. LT had the opportunity to show how awesome he was, but instead he chickened out. Then he was among the entities that wanted Donny's protege Owen Reese to face Donny since they couldn't do it themselves. Then next example was battling Thanos with the Heart of the Universe. With alleged complete control over Marvel you think it would had been a cake walk? But what happened instead? He got his butt kicked hard.

#18 Edited by urizen (2 posts) - - Show Bio

um sry for the offtopic but you guys sure the Presence is DC's God ? PResence himself said he was created by someone else, so he can't be the "end all be all" of DC

Man Of Miracles on teh toher hand IS the god of Image so he's more like MU's One Above All  than DC's Presence

Living Tribunal is ubrer uber powerful but he's not MU's god, he serves someone greater than him (TOAA)
Lucifer is also uber uber pwerful but was created by the Presence (who hmself ain't even DC's dod)

basically :
Lucifer & LT : RELATIVE omnipotence
MoM : ABSOLUTE omnipotence. he's like TOAA. so he wins this one

#19 Posted by King Saturn (224211 posts) - - Show Bio
Man... I forgot I made this thread
#20 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

MOM

#21 Posted by lordraiden (7148 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Still lucifer
"

Yes, next to the Presence, is directly Lucifer & Michael, and both these two would trump the other two! Lucifer bareley gave Spectre another thought and Michael decided not to destroy the Spectre after he defeated him cause he deamed him too important in the larger scheme of things!

#22 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

its between lucifer and tribunal... i cant reason why one would win over the other. i dont know much about man of miracles though but who reads image?

#23 Posted by lordraiden (7148 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:
"its between lucifer and tribunal... i cant reason why one would win over the other. i dont know much about man of miracles though but who reads image?"

I don't believe LT can do anything to Lucifer! It's a matter of what Lucifer can do to LT?
#24 Posted by King Saturn (224211 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"iSHADOW said:
"its between lucifer and tribunal... i cant reason why one would win over the other. i dont know much about man of miracles though but who reads image?"

I don't believe LT can do anything to Lucifer! It's a matter of what Lucifer can do to LT?"
I think you maybe right... but its also possible that MoM is a reflection of The Presence in the DCU or at least could be... though the Image Universe lacks what the Marvel and DC Universe has... Actual Feats of Great Power...

lol
#25 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

MOM wins
Then LM
LT = biggest loser

#26 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucfier and Micheal are both equal to LT. Just as LT is right below TOAA. L and M are right below the pressence.

#27 Posted by lordraiden (7148 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"MOM wins
Then LM
LT = biggest loser"

Hmmm, must be a spawn/image fan :-)
#28 Posted by lordraiden (7148 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Lucfier and Micheal are both equal to LT. Just as LT is right below TOAA. L and M are right below the pressence."

How do you know? Where is it referenced that Lucifer and Michael are both equal to LT? Alot compare Spectre in DC to LT in Marvel, but even that's debatable, and Spectre didn't really stand a chance against Michael, so how do you get that Lucifer and Michael are both equal to LT?
#29 Posted by war of light_2814 (826 posts) - - Show Bio

1.mom 
2lt 
3.lucifer

#30 Posted by gobstakid777 (1815 posts) - - Show Bio
@war of light_2814 said:
" 1.mom  2lt  3.lucifer "
#31 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ball Buster said:
" LT is the most powerful.He is the nexus of all realities and dimensions and can do anything in MU universe. "
Ok do you even know anything about Lucifer?  Lucifer is THE second most powerful being in the DC Universe, right after God.   In terms of raw power Lucifer has openly stood up against the Presence himself, so Lucifer isn't behind LT at all in terms of power.
Lucifer's willpower and knowledge are both infinite.  Lucifer's will is God's will.  
Lucifer laughs at realities and dimensions. ( lucifer and michael created all the realities anyways ).
#32 Posted by Reactor (2562 posts) - - Show Bio

Logically speaking, Man of Miracles should majorly curbstomp here. His powers are beyond even Gods. However, the dispute comes from the opinion that DC's and Marvel's God is better than Image's God. Personal fan-bias aside, it makes sense that Man of Miracles should win here without trouble.

#33 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5470 posts) - - Show Bio
@Reactor: But God in Image is not the same as in DC or Marvel. 
#34 Posted by Reactor (2562 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Reactor: But God in Image is not the same as in DC or Marvel.  "
People don't seem to consider Image comics in the same league with Marvel and DC, which is where the dispute comes in. They don't consider God in Image (let alone M.o.M.) to be equal to the One-Above-All and the Presence.
#35 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5470 posts) - - Show Bio
@Reactor: Probably because he isn't singular in nature and he was created. 
#36 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer due to the fact he can fight

#37 Posted by OblivionKnight (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont know much of MoM but between Lucifer and LT im stuck on saying Lucifer wins
#38 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio

MOM win

#39 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
"MOM win "

Lucifer could outsmart him if all else fails.
#40 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@why so serious said:
" @Red_Blade said:
"MOM win "

Lucifer could outsmart him if all else fails. "
Cool Story,Bro
#41 Posted by eliasw123 (23 posts) - - Show Bio

the living tribunal inst Omnipotent the one above all is it

#42 Posted by shrirammukundan (13 posts) - - Show Bio

MOM Is a true Omnipotent.

Lucifer Morningstar is Virtually omnipotent and it has been agreed on several threads that he would beat LT.

Living Tribunal is nigh-omnipotent.

He is like and inch below omnipotency.

#43 Posted by SirMethos (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

MoM wins. Since he is the only one that is actually Omnipotent here.

The more interesting battle is between the Living Tribunal and Lucifer Morningstar.

With the Living Tribunal being 'nigh-omnipotent'. As shriammukundan said, "an inch below omnipotence".

While Lucifer is 'virtually omnipotent'. He has unlimited 'power'/energy, manipulation on a truly infinite scale. The only thing he can't do is create something out of nothing.

So unlimited manipulation, vs. nigh-unlimited manipulation+creation.

Personally I would give it to the Tribunal, since he, aside from nigh-omnipotence, also has the same degree of omniscience. Which kinda gives him an edge. But as said, that particular battle is debatable.

#44 Posted by Strider92 (16500 posts) - - Show Bio

MoM is the only true omnipotent among them so he wins.

#45 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

MoM>>>Living Tribuanl>Lucifer

#46 Posted by TheMinister (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Man of Miracles

2. Living Tribunal

3. Lucifer Morningstar

#47 Posted by henryarguelles5 (366 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

MoM is the only true omnipotent among them so he wins.

Exactly.

#48 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33482 posts) - - Show Bio

Mother Of Creation  

Lucifer Morningstar 

Living Tri

#49 Posted by catofellow (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Has Lucifer ever been beaten? I don't know much about him. Though since Living Tribunal has been beaten by Thanos with HOTU, it is hard to save that he could be the most powerful of the 3.

#50 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

MOM

Tribunal

Lucy