LT.

mcdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By mcdavid

LT is basically an avatar of TOAA. How much of TOAA's power he can access is still pure speculation.

Morningstar is similar to LT in the way he is technically an avatar of DC's god/presence/ultimate being, but its clear he contains 100% of god's will...rather being something he is allowed to tap into. He can control matter on the highest omnipotence scale, and is FULLY independent from his creator (yes, the creator could kill him anytime he wants but if you read his series, it is clear god wanted him to be able to rebel and oppose him).

So it's a tough fight really. I think Morningstar should surpass LT in reality warping powers. But LT also has access to creative powers. Meaning he can create stuff rather than change it, which is lucifer's strength.

If LT is allowed to tap 100% into TOAA's powers then LT wins.

If LT only gets to use a portion, then Lucifer should take this since he should be able to bend to his will whatever LT would use or make in the fight.

Tough battle really. I think it's on of those where stalemating is a valid conclusion.

I mean...it's essentially god going schizo and fighting himself.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Even I don't know, LT just seems a shade more powerful......

But because of that, I'll do a CaV with someone about this during spring break, now that would be fun.

Ataraxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ataraxy

After what happened in New Avengers #30 it's more difficult than before to determine where Lt's power level is at. It's pretty clear he's not number number 2 in the Marvel cosmic Hierachy now with potentially a whole race of beyonders above him and the yet to be revealed Rabum Alal(stupid Imo).

Nevertheless I think this is a stalemate or Lucifer slightly edging it. I believe the only beings that can put the Morningstar down permanently is an Omnipotent (His Father) or his own power used against him (Has already happened to a certain degree).

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just too extremely high tier cosmic entities...who knows such things...stalemate...they are essentially part of creation theirselves...it could be like the system...checks and balances...depends on what the issue falls under and who is going against the natural order that of the ONE supreme being has intended...one can go crazy thinking of such things lol...

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whitenekron: Welcome to the Vine, first off.

A few things to help you as you commence your journey here on the Vine.

1. Firstly, this battle has already been done before, so that makes your battle a duplicate thread, which are against the battle forum rules. You can click here for the same battle and then bump it if you'd like to add anything. Also here and here.
  2. Also, here's a link to the full list of battle forum rules.
  3. And here's another thread to help you out when making battles. It includes how to format, add pictures, battle stipulations, etc. I'm sure you'll find it very useful.
  4. Speaking of battle stipulations, a few things you might want to include in your battles are things like:
    1. Location of the battle
    2. State of mind of the characters (in character, morals on/off, blood lusted, etc.)
    3. Victory conditions (KO/death/incap/BFR/etc.)
    4. Whether it's a random encounter, or if there is prep time involved and how much prep time.
    5. Make sure that the characters are on a relatively similar power level so that you don't create a mismatch.
  5. Lastly, have fun and be respectful of other people's opinions even if they differ from your own.

Good luck!

@jedixman@saren@vance_astro@god_spawn

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate or LT.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer Morningstar

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lucifer is impossible to defeat even though LT is stronger than Lucy by feats . It's been said that only presence has the will and power to defeat Lucifer

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LT

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucy by feats.

LT by power.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofkings1: no problem. I checked a few days ago, forgot to post it.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transcendence: actually Lucifer has endless reality warping power from what i heard

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By transcendence

@kingofkings1 said:

@transcendence: actually Lucifer has endless reality warping power from what i heard

Yes. His reality warping and matter manipulation is on an infinite scale. He should be able to give LT a run for his money and quite possibly defeat him as well.

EmoryToss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcdavid said:

LT is basically an avatar of TOAA. How much of TOAA's power he can access is still pure speculation.

Morningstar is similar to LT in the way he is technically an avatar of DC's god/presence/ultimate being, but its clear he contains 100% of god's will...rather being something he is allowed to tap into. He can control matter on the highest omnipotence scale, and is FULLY independent from his creator (yes, the creator could kill him anytime he wants but if you read his series, it is clear god wanted him to be able to rebel and oppose him).

So it's a tough fight really. I think Morningstar should surpass LT in reality warping powers. But LT also has access to creative powers. Meaning he can create stuff rather than change it, which is lucifer's strength.

If LT is allowed to tap 100% into TOAA's powers then LT wins.

If LT only gets to use a portion, then Lucifer should take this since he should be able to bend to his will whatever LT would use or make in the fight.

Tough battle really. I think it's on of those where stalemating is a valid conclusion.

I mean...it's essentially god going schizo and fighting himself.

Great post. I think this pretty much sums up the debate. I really think the only conclusion is stalemate, because we don't know the upper limit of LT's powers (and there must be an upper limit, since he is below TOAA.)

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Lucifer Morningstar is the more demonstrable candidate.

It's said that while The Presence is alive, Lucifer's flames can burn anything in existence (except the Presence) as they are enforced by the Presence's power and Lucifer's will. It's also pretty well demonstrated within his reality that it's true. So it becomes as much as case of DC's Presence vs Marvel's TOAA as anything since their respective #2's have powers scaled against their creators.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LT 10/10

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points