#1 Posted by winfred (111 posts) - - Show Bio

lucifer is in his mortal form and has 10 mins prep vs darksied who has a 2 weeks prep who wins

#2 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer uberstomps

#3 Posted by winfred (111 posts) - - Show Bio

k then i will limit it to 5 mins

#4 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@winfred said:

k then i will limit it to 5 mins

Still this...

@justleader said:

Lucifer uberstomps

#5 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@winfred said:

k then i will limit it to 5 mins

LOL you think that would make a difference? Lucifer still uberstomps even without prep.

#6 Posted by Spartan101 (2334 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid with a years prep wont win this imo.

#7 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer lucstomps.

#8 Posted by BigCimmerian (8071 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid with 1000 years of prep would still fail to beat Lucifer without prep.

#9 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

Darkseid with infinite prep would still fail to beat Lucifer without prep.

Fix'd

#10 Posted by BigCimmerian (8071 posts) - - Show Bio

@agentxx said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Darkseid with infinite prep would still fail to beat Lucifer without prep.

Fix'd

I was considering to put infinite instead of 1000 years lol

#11 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@agentxx said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Darkseid with infinite prep would still fail to beat Lucifer without prep.

Fix'd

I was considering to put infinite instead of 1000 years lol

XD Beat you to the punch.

#12 Posted by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

LOL you think that would make a difference? Lucifer still uberstomps even without prep.

Lucifer is in mortal form here, Lucifer has given up his powers (and still outsmarted the opponents) during Lucifer: The House of Windowless Room, its perfectly logical that Lucifer can be defeated. Of course no one's arguing Lucifer at full power is something Darkseid can handle.

@winfred: Just wanted to clarify when you said Mortal Form did you mean like the mortal form as in the way he is when he sometimes walks earth, coz that is still going to be hell a lot more powerful than Darkseid. I do not believe i have seen him fight in a mortal form like that before but pretty much everyone seemed to scared to fight him in Lucifer series.

Or do you mean completely without powers like he was in The House of Windowless room, where he had to rely on his cunning to get the opposition to fight each other?

#13 Posted by winfred (111 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: in the house of windowless rooms when he has no powers

#14 Posted by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio

@winfred: Then Darkseid would win.

@BigCimmerian: @agentxx: I think you guys are mis-reading the OP, could you make a case how Lucifer would win with 15 mins of prep?

#15 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Lucifer persuades Darkseid to kill himself.

#16 Posted by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio

@agentxx said:

@Killemall: Lucifer persuades Darkseid to kill himself.

and Darkseid would let him? He's not that gullible, Lucifer is a master manipulator and generally either promises people something awesome and comes up with a gain for one so he would go against another. Here its just Lucifer vs Darkseid, not seeing what he could do in 15 mins of prep.

#17 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Lie and tell him he can give him power greater than the anti-life equation than delude his mind with illusions of grandeur.

#18 Posted by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio

@agentxx said:

@Killemall: Lie and tell him he can give him power greater than the anti-life equation than delude his mind with illusions of grandeur.

And you are expecting one of the top DC prep guy to fall for that?

#19 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@agentxx said:

@Killemall: Lie and tell him he can give him power greater than the anti-life equation than delude his mind with illusions of grandeur.

And you are expecting one of the top DC prep guy to fall for that?

Darkseid is greedy,arrogant and over confident, of course.

#20 Posted by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio

@agentxx said:

Darkseid is greedy,arrogant and over confident, of course.

Be as it may, he's no fool to die for anyone to gain powers. Darkseid will not risk dying, thats just not him.

#21 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall:If he thinks he'll get something in return he would :P

#22 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

Lucifer uberstomps

#23 Edited by XiiX (8024 posts) - - Show Bio

(Lucifer is my favorite comic character. That said...)

Darkseid

#24 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer

#25 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer Morningstar.

#26 Posted by Dextersinister (5989 posts) - - Show Bio

@agentxx said:

@Killemall said:

@agentxx said:

@Killemall: Lie and tell him he can give him power greater than the anti-life equation than delude his mind with illusions of grandeur.

And you are expecting one of the top DC prep guy to fall for that?

Darkseid is greedy,arrogant and over confident, of course.

he isn't actually any of those things, nearly every action he takes is either to bolster his image that he is a god among gods to his people or to find the anti-life equation. He has let people who have made attempts on his life or insulted him walk away if he knows that he can exploit them and is normally known for manipulating rather than the other way round, final crisis talk some incredible amounts of preparation on his part.

I can see no way in which a powerless Morningstar could stop Darkseid but in character I don't think Darkseid would be anything but civil if he happened upon in this encounter. It's funny to think they are in the same universe as (MASSIVE SPOILERS AHEAD FOR SANDMAN) Darkseid was at Dreams wake.

#27 Posted by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio

Can anyone saying Lucifer Morningstar make an argument? How does he win in 15 mins?

#28 Posted by Primebonnick (1983 posts) - - Show Bio

well if darkseid is smart enough to know vaporize him and not let him speak after all that prep i give it to him (yes he is mortal so it can work). If he lets Lucifer speak though then woe to the usurper that is darkseid (darkseid is arrogant enough to let lucifer speak too since he would underestimate him as a mortal) so yea lucifer.

#29 Posted by Dextersinister (5989 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primebonnick said:

well if darkseid is smart enough to know vaporize him and not let him speak after all that prep i give it to him (yes he is mortal so it can work). If he lets Lucifer speak though then woe to the usurper that is darkseid (darkseid is arrogant enough to let lucifer speak too since he would underestimate him as a mortal) so yea lucifer.

Morningstar has no way of harming or tricking Darkseid in this scenario, he is to competent.

Darkseid is not arrogant, at worst he speaks highly of himself but moments where he goes for the long term gain rather than kill those who have insulted or attempted harm on him dwarf any showings of arrogance. Hank Henshaw attacked him when weakened and attempted to take over Apokilips but he simply let him go because he knew that this would harm his enemies.

#30 Posted by Onemoreposter (4021 posts) - - Show Bio

This needs to be locked. Morning star is so far above Darkseid it isn't funny.

#31 Posted by ShootingNova (16267 posts) - - Show Bio

Morningstar, easily.

Online
#32 Posted by Primebonnick (1983 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@Primebonnick said:

well if darkseid is smart enough to know vaporize him and not let him speak after all that prep i give it to him (yes he is mortal so it can work). If he lets Lucifer speak though then woe to the usurper that is darkseid (darkseid is arrogant enough to let lucifer speak too since he would underestimate him as a mortal) so yea lucifer.

Morningstar has no way of harming or tricking Darkseid in this scenario, he is to competent.

Darkseid is not arrogant, at worst he speaks highly of himself but moments where he goes for the long term gain rather than kill those who have insulted or attempted harm on him dwarf any showings of arrogance. Hank Henshaw attacked him when weakened and attempted to take over Apokilips but he simply let him go because he knew that this would harm his enemies.

never say never or no way when lucifer is involved

#33 Posted by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite. 
 
close this thing please.

#34 Posted by Hyper_God (933 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins .

@justleader said:

Lucifer still uberstomps even without prep.

Based on ?

@BigCimmerian said:

Darkseid with 1000 years of prep would still fail to beat Lucifer without prep.

How ?

@agentxx said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Darkseid with infinite prep would still fail to beat Lucifer without prep.

Fix'd

Explain .

#35 Edited by Hyper_God (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Can anyone saying Lucifer Morningstar make an argument? How does he win in 15 mins?

He doesn't . Tbh , people will go "Lucifer solos !" or "Spite against Lucifer's opponent ." in any Lucifer VS thread , even if the OP severely handicaps him . Its fanwankery at its finest .

@ShootingNova said:

Morningstar, easily.

Based on ?

@jeanroygrant said:

Lucifer Morningstar.

What showings of mortal Lucifer suggest that he can overwhelm someone like Darkseid ? Did you even read the OP ?

#36 Edited by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hyper_God:  
 
 

  This omniversal big bang doesn't even scratch him, what in the heck can Darkseid do? catch him with a master ball?
 even precrisis DS has no chance. 
 
Next
#37 Edited by Hyper_God (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiendninja said:

@Hyper_God:


This omniversal big bang doesn't even scratch him, what in the heck can Darkseid do? catch him with a master ball? even precrisis DS has no chance. Next

It wasn't an omniversal Big Bang . The totality of his creation was a multiverse . Did you even read the series ?

Lucifer is in mortal form here . He doesn't have his power . Read the "The House of Windowless Rooms" arc and be enlightened .

Its clear that you never bothered to read the OP , just like you never read the Lucifer series , and exaggerated with the "omniversal" term .

#38 Edited by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiendninja said:

@Hyper_God:


This omniversal big bang doesn't even scratch him, what in the heck can Darkseid do? catch him with a master ball? even precrisis DS has no chance. Next

You seem to be misinformed regarding the said feat. Thats not a omniversal bang, it was Michael letting lose the power before dying, it resulted in a creation of a multiverse. Also the page before the bang (for Lucifer 13) shows where the detonation took place

To quote Michael who's blast you are talking about, it was "a controlled detonation" which took place at the void outside creation. An omniverse includes the whole mutiverse + void outside it, an omniversal blast would have erased the entire DC multiverse thats clearly not what happened, the void didnt even extend beyond the void.

Also this is Lucifer without his powers , in fact i even asked him what what "his mortal form means" and the OP clearly replied as he was shown during The House of Windowless Room" where he had absolutely no powers whatsoever.

So its a powerless Lucifer vs Darkseid with all his powers, and Lucifer apparently gets only 15 mins, that is why i was surprised at ppl thinking Lucifer would win.

Edit: sorry didnt realised Hypergod already corrected you, apologies.

#39 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Sigh..