Lucifer Morningstar vs Celestials

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheBatman586

VS 

Fight takes place in the Crimson Cosmos. Lucifer is at full power. No retreating, both sides get 30 minutes of prep. 
Who wins?
Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By turoksonofstone

Team Two StompofJudgement.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@turoksonofstone said:
" Team Two StompofJudgement. "
I don't know about that one, I made a The Endless vs Celestials way back when and it was agreed that the Endless would win, which even Death had no claim to Lucifer, and Dream was afraid of him, and showed him respect. That and he represents the Will of the Presence.  
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By turoksonofstone
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
I don't know about that one, I made a The Endless vs Celestials way back when and it was agreed that the Endless would win, which even Death had no claim to Lucifer, and Dream was afraid of him, and showed him respect. That and he represents the Will of the Presence.   "
Granted, I Imagine the fact the fight takes place in the Crimson Cosmos should be re-considered also, Yet, I still don't see Morningstar winning this....Vertigo characters are what they are and Have no business in this sort of battle really. Maybe on their best day all the Endless and Lucifer Morningstar might beat ONE Celestial. But all of Them?? lol...
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@turoksonofstone said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
I don't know about that one, I made a The Endless vs Celestials way back when and it was agreed that the Endless would win, which even Death had no claim to Lucifer, and Dream was afraid of him, and showed him respect. That and he represents the Will of the Presence.   "
Granted, I Imagine the fact the fight takes place in the Crimson Cosmos should be re-considered also, Yet, I still don't see Morningstar winning this....Vertigo characters are what they are and Have no business in this sort of battle really. Maybe on their best day all the Endless and Lucifer Morningstar might beat ONE Celestial. But all of Them?? lol... "
Well Lucifer is powerful in his own right, but it's his mind that is the deadliest. One of the greatest to use their mind in comics, so he might take it if he uses his wits. Seeing how he can create a universe by himself and a multi-verse with his brother's help. Being older then creation it's self makes your rather wise about many things. lol
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By turoksonofstone
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
Granted, I Imagine the fact the fight takes place in the Crimson Cosmos should be re-considered also, Yet, I still don't see Morningstar winning this....Vertigo characters are what they are and Have no business in this sort of battle really. Maybe on their best day all the Endless and Lucifer Morningstar might beat ONE Celestial. But all of Them?? lol... "
Well Lucifer is powerful in his own right, but it's his mind that is the deadliest. One of the greatest to use their mind in comics, so he might take it if he uses his wits. Seeing how he can create a universe by himself and a multi-verse with his brother's help. Being older then creation it's self makes your rather wise about many things. lol "
True! Yet the Celestials are ubiquitous and unstoppable. And would win this Battle if he had a year of prep and they had none. Be serious. This is not the Avengers he's fighting here.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@turoksonofstone said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
Well Lucifer is powerful in his own right, but it's his mind that is the deadliest. One of the greatest to use their mind in comics, so he might take it if he uses his wits. Seeing how he can create a universe by himself and a multi-verse with his brother's help. Being older then creation it's self makes your rather wise about many things. lol "
True! Yet the Celestials are ubiquitous and unstoppable. And would win this Battle if he had a year of prep and they had none. Be serious. This is not the Avengers he's fighting here. "
The Avengers are nothing compared to Lucifer of Vertigo! lol  
This is Lucifer at full power right? With his wings and all? 
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By turoksonofstone
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
True! Yet the Celestials are ubiquitous and unstoppable. And would win this Battle if he had a year of prep and they had none. Be serious. This is not the Avengers he's fighting here. "
The Avengers are nothing compared to Lucifer of Vertigo! lol  This is Lucifer at full power right? With his wings and all?  "
OP doesn't specify but why not? I was comparing the Avengers to the Celestials. I'm sure Lucifer would smash the Avengers, just the way the Celestials would give him a silent thumbs down. I am familiar with both the Celestials and Lucifer Morningstar mind you and still don't see how he could win.Unless Celestials are powerless within the Crimson Cosmos or some crap I never heard of. lol.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@turoksonofstone said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
The Avengers are nothing compared to Lucifer of Vertigo! lol  This is Lucifer at full power right? With his wings and all?  "
OP doesn't specify but why not? I was comparing the Avengers to the Celestials. I'm sure Lucifer would smash the Avengers, just the way the Celestials would give him a silent thumbs down. I am familiar with both the Celestials and Lucifer Morningstar mind you and still don't see how he could win.Unless Celestials are powerless within the Crimson Cosmos or some crap I never heard of. lol. "
They shouldn't be. Although, Lucifer might be if not granted powers. He's the type that usually goes by the rules which are set up by whom ever makes them and finds a loophole with is superior intellect and manages to bend the rules to his favor. So very well he could be powerless in the Crimson Cosmo, although I highly doubt it.
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheBatman586
@OmegaDynasty:
I edited the OP, Lucifer still has his powers.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By sexy_merc

Lucifer babyshakes.

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheBatman586
@Sexy Merc:
What does "babyshake" mean?
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Sexy Merc said:
" Lucifer babyshakes. "
See, this is what I am thinking.  
Now do you think Lucifer + Michael = LT?  
What is your take on that?
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sexy_merc

Babyshake is a term I started on here which is an equivalent of curbstomp I guess.

I'd put both of them together above LT.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Sexy Merc said:
" Babyshake is a term I started on here which is an equivalent of curbstomp I guess.  I'd put both of them together above LT. "
So, around Beyonder and Molecule Man level?
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#16  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Lucifer
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sexy_merc
@OmegaDynasty: Don't know about Beyonder, but I'd say around PR Molecule Man, or above, not sure.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Sexy Merc said:
" @OmegaDynasty: Don't know about Beyonder, but I'd say around PR Molecule Man, or above, not sure. "
Would be funny if the Beyonder just popped into to DC.
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By turoksonofstone
@Sexy Merc said:

" Lucifer babyshakes. "

"babyshakes" ??? like shake a baby till it dies? That is evil stuff, yo.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By sexy_merc
@turoksonofstone said:
" @Sexy Merc said:

" Lucifer babyshakes. "

"babyshakes" ??? like shake a baby till it dies? That is evil stuff, yo. "
What? No..aha.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By czarny_samael666

Lucifer stomp.

Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samael.. 

AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AMS

Burns them like he did Gods Titans imo.
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By tensor

the only problem i have with the celestials is that the one called scathan is quite powerful even powerful than LT so its a tough call but i would have to with the celestials

Inevitable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Inevitable
Why does the battle take place in the realm of Cyttorak ?
BattleHeiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BattleHeiz

And dreaming Celestial is close to TOAA

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn
Lucifer Morningstar should win here...
primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By primebonnick

Lucy takes out a shit load of Celestials no lie I see them begging Scanthan to get involved in this. Which may give them an edge

Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does the fight take place in Crimson Cosmos ?
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#30  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

lucifer stomps.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jezer

Why would Lucifer win?

From my limited knowledge, and reading this thread, I'm assuming that Lucifer is definitely not as powerful as all the Celestials combined.

However, people hype up Lucifer because he's so smart, wise, and manipulative?

Yet, how would that help him in this battle?

The only substantial way you can support the idea that Lucifer could outwit the Celestials would be to post a scan of someone dumber(anyone) outwitting them. Other than that, the idea that he could think of a way to beat them or manipulate them has no evidence or basis - you can't argue it.

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheBatman586

@Inevitable
@TheUltimateSurvivor: 

It takes place in Cyttorak's realm because it's a neutral place for both sides.

Neither side gains any specific powers from being in that realm.

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jedisupermaster

Lucifer Morningstar demolish the whole celestial race in a second.

1000 post! YEAH!!! =D

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#34  Edited By Hyperlight

Lucifer is a direct creation of Yahweh and a manifestation of his power. He and michael are something like the LT is the power cheme or their universe except there powers arent absolute. The celestials are powerful but I believe when a character is like LM and second/third only to the presence... your not suppose to be able to fight him because its not your place to be.

for example, the living tribunal is the second most powerful being in marvel correct? TOAA made it that way and his will wouldnt falter. Its no ones place to be as powerful at the LT (except in extreme cases such as someone weilding the HOTU.

so im going with the morningstar

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35  Edited By Killemall

The only celestial that is going to give Lucifer the trouble is Scanthan the approval, who might as well solo. The rest are all meh!

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Spartan101

most people on here say L/M can beat thanos with the i/g,,while thanos with the i/g whiped 2 celestials out without a sweat,[plus eternity etc etc} so by rights lucifer here should bi%$h slap the celestials.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By XiiX

Lucifer.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By justleader

All the celestials combined can take lucifer for sure.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Lucifer

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kingkronos

Lucifer.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Well if Celestials is a believer in God than he will win.

without Gods help, Lucifer would Stomp.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By whydama

Lucy can win against almost any celestial and if he has prep. He should take this.

Otherwise, its a draw. Neither side will kill the other.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SirMethos

Lucifer has it, with relative ease.

There is no actual proof of Scathan being at TLT levels of power.

Nor is their any proof, IIRF, of the Dreaming Celestial being anywhere near TOAA, as someone claimed earlier in the thread.

usmuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By usmuscle

Well Tiamut is somewhere on par with Jack Kirby. Just saying I know there may not be any proof that its TOAA but its highly speculated. ID say Tiamut plus Scathan on hype alone should take Lucifer.

staphin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By staphin

lucfier

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By JackKnight

Do the Celestials have Scathan in this battle? if not then Lucifer wrecks.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ComocYahweh

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Sexy Merc said:
" Lucifer babyshakes. "
See, this is what I am thinking. Now do you think Lucifer + Michael = LT? What is your take on that?

Lucifer + Michael = Toaa, Lucifer alone takes LT easy.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By JackKnight

@ComocYahweh:

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By czarny_samael666
@ComocYahweh said:

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Sexy Merc said:
" Lucifer babyshakes. "
See, this is what I am thinking. Now do you think Lucifer + Michael = LT? What is your take on that?

Lucifer + Michael = Toaa, Lucifer alone takes LT easy.

LT > MD + LM, TOAA > Presence.
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#50  Edited By ShootingNova

Yeah, no. Celestials can't even harm him.

@czarny_samael666 said:

LT > MD + LM, TOAA > Presence.

LOL, for a moment I was afraid you meant LT is more powerful than Michael Demiurgos, Lucifer Morningstar and The-One-Above-All > Presence.