This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

VS 

Fight takes place in the Crimson Cosmos. Lucifer is at full power. No retreating, both sides get 30 minutes of prep. 
Who wins?
#2 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Two StompofJudgement.

#3 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone said:
" Team Two StompofJudgement. "
I don't know about that one, I made a The Endless vs Celestials way back when and it was agreed that the Endless would win, which even Death had no claim to Lucifer, and Dream was afraid of him, and showed him respect. That and he represents the Will of the Presence.  
#4 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
I don't know about that one, I made a The Endless vs Celestials way back when and it was agreed that the Endless would win, which even Death had no claim to Lucifer, and Dream was afraid of him, and showed him respect. That and he represents the Will of the Presence.   "
Granted, I Imagine the fact the fight takes place in the Crimson Cosmos should be re-considered also, Yet, I still don't see Morningstar winning this....Vertigo characters are what they are and Have no business in this sort of battle really. Maybe on their best day all the Endless and Lucifer Morningstar might beat ONE Celestial. But all of Them?? lol...
#5 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
I don't know about that one, I made a The Endless vs Celestials way back when and it was agreed that the Endless would win, which even Death had no claim to Lucifer, and Dream was afraid of him, and showed him respect. That and he represents the Will of the Presence.   "
Granted, I Imagine the fact the fight takes place in the Crimson Cosmos should be re-considered also, Yet, I still don't see Morningstar winning this....Vertigo characters are what they are and Have no business in this sort of battle really. Maybe on their best day all the Endless and Lucifer Morningstar might beat ONE Celestial. But all of Them?? lol... "
Well Lucifer is powerful in his own right, but it's his mind that is the deadliest. One of the greatest to use their mind in comics, so he might take it if he uses his wits. Seeing how he can create a universe by himself and a multi-verse with his brother's help. Being older then creation it's self makes your rather wise about many things. lol
#6 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
Granted, I Imagine the fact the fight takes place in the Crimson Cosmos should be re-considered also, Yet, I still don't see Morningstar winning this....Vertigo characters are what they are and Have no business in this sort of battle really. Maybe on their best day all the Endless and Lucifer Morningstar might beat ONE Celestial. But all of Them?? lol... "
Well Lucifer is powerful in his own right, but it's his mind that is the deadliest. One of the greatest to use their mind in comics, so he might take it if he uses his wits. Seeing how he can create a universe by himself and a multi-verse with his brother's help. Being older then creation it's self makes your rather wise about many things. lol "
True! Yet the Celestials are ubiquitous and unstoppable. And would win this Battle if he had a year of prep and they had none. Be serious. This is not the Avengers he's fighting here.
#7 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
Well Lucifer is powerful in his own right, but it's his mind that is the deadliest. One of the greatest to use their mind in comics, so he might take it if he uses his wits. Seeing how he can create a universe by himself and a multi-verse with his brother's help. Being older then creation it's self makes your rather wise about many things. lol "
True! Yet the Celestials are ubiquitous and unstoppable. And would win this Battle if he had a year of prep and they had none. Be serious. This is not the Avengers he's fighting here. "
The Avengers are nothing compared to Lucifer of Vertigo! lol  
This is Lucifer at full power right? With his wings and all? 
#8 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
True! Yet the Celestials are ubiquitous and unstoppable. And would win this Battle if he had a year of prep and they had none. Be serious. This is not the Avengers he's fighting here. "
The Avengers are nothing compared to Lucifer of Vertigo! lol  This is Lucifer at full power right? With his wings and all?  "
OP doesn't specify but why not? I was comparing the Avengers to the Celestials. I'm sure Lucifer would smash the Avengers, just the way the Celestials would give him a silent thumbs down. I am familiar with both the Celestials and Lucifer Morningstar mind you and still don't see how he could win.Unless Celestials are powerless within the Crimson Cosmos or some crap I never heard of. lol.
#9 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @turoksonofstone said:
The Avengers are nothing compared to Lucifer of Vertigo! lol  This is Lucifer at full power right? With his wings and all?  "
OP doesn't specify but why not? I was comparing the Avengers to the Celestials. I'm sure Lucifer would smash the Avengers, just the way the Celestials would give him a silent thumbs down. I am familiar with both the Celestials and Lucifer Morningstar mind you and still don't see how he could win.Unless Celestials are powerless within the Crimson Cosmos or some crap I never heard of. lol. "
They shouldn't be. Although, Lucifer might be if not granted powers. He's the type that usually goes by the rules which are set up by whom ever makes them and finds a loophole with is superior intellect and manages to bend the rules to his favor. So very well he could be powerless in the Crimson Cosmo, although I highly doubt it.
#10 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty:
I edited the OP, Lucifer still has his powers.
#11 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer babyshakes.

#12 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc:
What does "babyshake" mean?
#13 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" Lucifer babyshakes. "
See, this is what I am thinking.  
Now do you think Lucifer + Michael = LT?  
What is your take on that?
#14 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio

Babyshake is a term I started on here which is an equivalent of curbstomp I guess.

I'd put both of them together above LT.

#15 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" Babyshake is a term I started on here which is an equivalent of curbstomp I guess.  I'd put both of them together above LT. "
So, around Beyonder and Molecule Man level?
#16 Posted by God_Spawn (37856 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer
Moderator Online
#17 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty: Don't know about Beyonder, but I'd say around PR Molecule Man, or above, not sure.
#18 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @OmegaDynasty: Don't know about Beyonder, but I'd say around PR Molecule Man, or above, not sure. "
Would be funny if the Beyonder just popped into to DC.
#19 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:

" Lucifer babyshakes. "

"babyshakes" ??? like shake a baby till it dies? That is evil stuff, yo.
#20 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone said:
" @Sexy Merc said:

" Lucifer babyshakes. "

"babyshakes" ??? like shake a baby till it dies? That is evil stuff, yo. "
What? No..aha.
#21 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer stomp.

#22 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

Samael.. 

#23 Posted by AMS (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

Burns them like he did Gods Titans imo.
#24 Edited by tensor (4298 posts) - - Show Bio

the only problem i have with the celestials is that the one called scathan is quite powerful even powerful than LT so its a tough call but i would have to with the celestials

#25 Posted by Inevitable (709 posts) - - Show Bio
Why does the battle take place in the realm of Cyttorak ?
#26 Posted by BattleHeiz (642 posts) - - Show Bio

And dreaming Celestial is close to TOAA

#27 Posted by King Saturn (224142 posts) - - Show Bio
Lucifer Morningstar should win here...
#28 Posted by Primebonnick (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucy takes out a shit load of Celestials no lie I see them begging Scanthan to get involved in this. Which may give them an edge

#29 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (840 posts) - - Show Bio
Why does the fight take place in Crimson Cosmos ?
#30 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24673 posts) - - Show Bio

lucifer stomps.

#31 Posted by Jezer (3129 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would Lucifer win?

From my limited knowledge, and reading this thread, I'm assuming that Lucifer is definitely not as powerful as all the Celestials combined.

However, people hype up Lucifer because he's so smart, wise, and manipulative?

Yet, how would that help him in this battle?

The only substantial way you can support the idea that Lucifer could outwit the Celestials would be to post a scan of someone dumber(anyone) outwitting them. Other than that, the idea that he could think of a way to beat them or manipulate them has no evidence or basis - you can't argue it.

#32 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

@Inevitable
@TheUltimateSurvivor: 

It takes place in Cyttorak's realm because it's a neutral place for both sides.

Neither side gains any specific powers from being in that realm.

#33 Edited by Jedisupermaster (1149 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer Morningstar demolish the whole celestial race in a second.

1000 post! YEAH!!! =D

#34 Posted by Hyperlight (5806 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer is a direct creation of Yahweh and a manifestation of his power. He and michael are something like the LT is the power cheme or their universe except there powers arent absolute. The celestials are powerful but I believe when a character is like LM and second/third only to the presence... your not suppose to be able to fight him because its not your place to be.

for example, the living tribunal is the second most powerful being in marvel correct? TOAA made it that way and his will wouldnt falter. Its no ones place to be as powerful at the LT (except in extreme cases such as someone weilding the HOTU.

so im going with the morningstar

#35 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

The only celestial that is going to give Lucifer the trouble is Scanthan the approval, who might as well solo. The rest are all meh!

#36 Posted by Spartan101 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

most people on here say L/M can beat thanos with the i/g,,while thanos with the i/g whiped 2 celestials out without a sweat,[plus eternity etc etc} so by rights lucifer here should bi%$h slap the celestials.

#37 Posted by XiiX (8181 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer.

#38 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

All the celestials combined can take lucifer for sure.

#39 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2946 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer

#40 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer.

#41 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if Celestials is a believer in God than he will win.

without Gods help, Lucifer would Stomp.

#42 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucy can win against almost any celestial and if he has prep. He should take this.

Otherwise, its a draw. Neither side will kill the other.

#43 Posted by SirMethos (1328 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer has it, with relative ease.

There is no actual proof of Scathan being at TLT levels of power.

Nor is their any proof, IIRF, of the Dreaming Celestial being anywhere near TOAA, as someone claimed earlier in the thread.

#44 Posted by usmuscle (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Tiamut is somewhere on par with Jack Kirby. Just saying I know there may not be any proof that its TOAA but its highly speculated. ID say Tiamut plus Scathan on hype alone should take Lucifer.

#45 Posted by staphin (204 posts) - - Show Bio

lucfier

#46 Edited by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Do the Celestials have Scathan in this battle? if not then Lucifer wrecks.

#47 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Sexy Merc said:
" Lucifer babyshakes. "
See, this is what I am thinking. Now do you think Lucifer + Michael = LT? What is your take on that?

Lucifer + Michael = Toaa, Lucifer alone takes LT easy.

#48 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh:

#49 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComocYahweh said:

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Sexy Merc said:
" Lucifer babyshakes. "
See, this is what I am thinking. Now do you think Lucifer + Michael = LT? What is your take on that?

Lucifer + Michael = Toaa, Lucifer alone takes LT easy.

LT > MD + LM, TOAA > Presence.
#50 Posted by ShootingNova (16901 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, no. Celestials can't even harm him.

@czarny_samael666 said:

LT > MD + LM, TOAA > Presence.

LOL, for a moment I was afraid you meant LT is more powerful than Michael Demiurgos, Lucifer Morningstar and The-One-Above-All > Presence.