Lucifer Morningstar (No powers) vs Thanos (No Powers)

• 86 results
kevdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By kevdude

We "know" what Lucifer has done while powerless and kills gods in their own realms.  Thanos we don't know or mainly cause he has never been depowered like that because he would lose,  A much better fight would be asking who would win LT or Thanos while powerless?   Thanos is not in Lucifers league at all, it is a short list. 

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Hawk
@LubeMan said:
" @Hawk said:
"It's a draw.......with no powers they are just 2 dudes in a bar fight. "
Yeah, but the Titan would tower over Lucifer with his bulk and height.  Have you seen him in The Thanos Imperative? Everyone's almost a midget next to him, it's like watching an episode of Land of the Giants. "
Well how big is Luci? 
Avatar image for marquisdetagle_
MarquisDeTagle_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By MarquisDeTagle_
Lucifer even without his powers is very cunning and can manipulate even the gods themselves. He takes this fight
Avatar image for fallenangel5991
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By fallenangel5991
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" could go either way really. "
either way my a$$.

LUCIFER SH!TSTOMP.

@MrJackAss said:
" Thanos. Who cares if they were reduced to human states. Thanos gets a day prep. He is going to win.  Mr.J "

You can give Thanos a million years of Prep and it still does not do sh!t.  He's not going to outsmart someone who is God's willpower incarnate.

@grimlock said:
" "no powers" means they engage in hand to hand combat. Thanos takes this! "

Lucifer would murder him.  Go read the Vertigo series.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By DrTyrannical

I believe both are just as evil and as cunning as the other. With no powers and no tech I do believe Thanos has the physical advantage.  

Give me Thanos for the win in a random encounter between the two. 

Please do not respond to this post with hostility.

fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By fallenangel5991
@DrTyrannical:
No he doesn't.  Lucifer, while completely powerless, ripped out an elder demon's heart with his barehands in hell. 

And when a bunch of demons and devils attacked the powerless Lucifer, they just instantly died. 
MrJackAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By MrJackAss
@fallenangel5991 said:

@MrJackAss said:
" Thanos. Who cares if they were reduced to human states. Thanos gets a day prep. He is going to win.  Mr.J "

You can give Thanos a million years of Prep and it still does not do sh!t.  He's not going to outsmart someone who is God's willpower incarnate.   
The only issue there is that I am the one who said he wins, and when I say something, its pretty much considered a law. I'm always right. 

Mr.J
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By DrTyrannical
@fallenangel5991 said:
" @DrTyrannical: No he doesn't.  Lucifer, while completely powerless, ripped out an elder demon's heart with his barehands in hell.  And when a bunch of demons and devils attacked the powerless Lucifer, they just instantly died.  "
That doesn't sound like a powerless Lucifer to me.
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By fallenangel5991
@DrTyrannical said:
" @fallenangel5991 said:
" @DrTyrannical: No he doesn't.  Lucifer, while completely powerless, ripped out an elder demon's heart with his barehands in hell.  And when a bunch of demons and devils attacked the powerless Lucifer, they just instantly died.  "
That doesn't sound like a powerless Lucifer to me. "
Lucifer didn't have his wings at the time, which means he is powerless.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By DrTyrannical
@fallenangel5991 said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
" @fallenangel5991 said:
Lucifer didn't have his wings at the time, which means he is powerless. "
If people just instantly die while attacking Lucifer it's obvious he still has some power. If there was no power involved - how did they just drop dead? It doesn't make any sense.
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By fallenangel5991
@DrTyrannical said:
" @fallenangel5991 said:
" @DrTyrannical said:
" @fallenangel5991 said:
Lucifer didn't have his wings at the time, which means he is powerless. "
If people just instantly die while attacking Lucifer it's obvious he still has some power. If there was no power involved - how did they just drop dead? It doesn't make any sense. "

They dropped dead because they attacked the freaking DEVIL HIMSELF.

lol.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@fallenangel5991: He had the majority of the power without his wings. 
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By DrTyrannical
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @fallenangel5991: He had the majority of the power without his wings.  "
Thank you.
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By fallenangel5991
@CosmicSpiral: No he didn't.  He lost the majority of his powers when he lost his wings, that's why he went on this whole quest to get back his wings.  

If Lucifer maintained his powers after he lost his wings, he would have blinked all of his enemies out of existence.  He wouldn't have needed to do all that planning. 
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By DrTyrannical
@fallenangel5991 said:

" @CosmicSpiral: No he didn't.  He lost the majority of his powers when he lost his wings, that's why he went on this whole quest to get back his wings.    If Lucifer maintained his powers after he lost his wings, he would have blinked all of his enemies out of existence.  He wouldn't have needed to do all that planning.  "

The majority is notall of his power which means he was notpowerless.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Lance Bastro

thanos will still be his size though and with mass comes weigh and the strength to accommodate for it. so can lucifer's skills and tactical expertise match thanos like this? maybe, maybe not. to me thanos still has a good advantage bc he has a well balance superiority with his size, skills and brains.

DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By DrTyrannical
@Lance Bastro said:
" thanos will still be his size though and with mass comes weigh and the strength to accommodate for it. so can lucifer's skills and tactical expertise match thanos like this? maybe, maybe not. to me thanos still has a good advantage bc he has a well balance superiority with his size, skills and brains. "
I agree 100%
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@fallenangel5991 said:
No he didn't.  He lost the majority of his powers when he lost his wings, that's why he went on this whole quest to get back his wings.    If Lucifer maintained his powers after he lost his wings, he would have blinked all of his enemies out of existence.  He wouldn't have needed to do all that planning.  "

No Caption Provided
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By fallenangel5991
@DrTyrannical said:

" @fallenangel5991 said:

" @CosmicSpiral: No he didn't.  He lost the majority of his powers when he lost his wings, that's why he went on this whole quest to get back his wings.    If Lucifer maintained his powers after he lost his wings, he would have blinked all of his enemies out of existence.  He wouldn't have needed to do all that planning.  "

The majority is notall of his power which means he was notpowerless. "
In certain dimensions Lucifer without his wings is just a powerless mortal.

It's a rule made by Yahweh.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@fallenangel5991 said: 
In certain dimensions Lucifer without his wings is just a powerless mortal.  It's a rule made by Yahweh. "
That is incorrect as well. In certain dimensions Lucifer must forsake his powers in order to gain safe entrance because the rulers of said dimensions demand it. He could enter the dimensions through force (as he did in Tsukuyomi's realm), but that would result in wide-spread destruction. 
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Lance Bastro
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @fallenangel5991 said:
No he didn't.  He lost the majority of his powers when he lost his wings, that's why he went on this whole quest to get back his wings.    If Lucifer maintained his powers after he lost his wings, he would have blinked all of his enemies out of existence.  He wouldn't have needed to do all that planning.  "

No Caption Provided
"
congratulations, you just killed yourself lol. j/k 

@DrTyrannical said:
" @Lance Bastro said:
" thanos will still be his size though and with mass comes weigh and the strength to accommodate for it. so can lucifer's skills and tactical expertise match thanos like this? maybe, maybe not. to me thanos still has a good advantage bc he has a well balance superiority with his size, skills and brains. "
I agree 100% "

ur avatar reminds me of thejuggernautpunch for some reason.  haha
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By DrTyrannical
@Lance Bastro said:
ur avatar reminds me of thejuggernautpunch for some reason.  haha "
I'm assuming that's a poster here at comicvine? lol
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By fallenangel5991
@CosmicSpiral said:

" @fallenangel5991 said:

No Caption Provided
"
not very funny because it's true?  lol.

Also you killed yourself.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Lance Bastro
@DrTyrannical said:
" @Lance Bastro said:
ur avatar reminds me of thejuggernautpunch for some reason.  haha "
I'm assuming that's a poster here at comicvine? lol "
that's right, but its all good. lol 

@fallenangel5991 said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @fallenangel5991 said:

No Caption Provided
"
not very funny because it's true?  lol. "

i would call 9-1-1 but i don't know where he lives.... poor guy, got his arm through his face. =[ 
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By TheBatman586
@Dessolution said:
"To which many took it literally and blew it right out of proportions. Nothing is outside of Death's reach. Lucifer claimed she had no power over him, she replied it wasn't his time yet in her not so cryptic words. Not even the Presence is outside her power.  "

Yeah.....no.
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By fallenangel5991
@Dessolution said:

" To which many took it literally and blew it right out of proportions. Nothing is outside of Death's reach. Lucifer claimed she had no power over him, she replied it wasn't his time yet in her not so cryptic words. Not even the Presence is outside her power.  "

Nope.  Death has no power over him.  period.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Skaddix

he has no powers that is irrelevant. besides thanos is now unkillable as well, oh and he can perma kill opponents in a realm where there is no death.

AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By AMS
@Skaddix:  

Read more on Lucifer pal, Death, Dream and the rest of the endless are scared of Lucifer for a good reason....they can't do anything to him except beat in him a debate once or twice and even then it is presumed Dream won because Lucifer let him as he was bored of hell and he is more powerful than them. Lucifer created his own universe without death in it long before Thanos ever got to the stage he is now. 

Thanos is only unkillable because Death says so, Lucifer can pwn Death and then have Thanos for a light dessert. 

Even without powers, DC/Vertigo Lucifer is still too much to handle.
AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By AMS
@RiseofApocalypse:  

Errr have you read the season of mists?   

There is a good reason Lucifer got 'embarrassed' by Dream in a debate.
Dessolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Dessolution
@fallenangel5991 said:

" @Dessolution said:

" To which many took it literally and blew it right out of proportions. Nothing is outside of Death's reach. Lucifer claimed she had no power over him, she replied it wasn't his time yet in her not so cryptic words. Not even the Presence is outside her power.  "

"
And that proves what exactly? In the Book of Magic, written by Neil Gaimen, everything eventually ends, including GOD itself. And Death closes the door at the end of everything. 
kevdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By kevdude

God does not end.  The Endless by their own nature is manifestions of the Creator and the universe entirely.  Lucifer was near death and Death came there to watch and chat with him.  Lucifer 'could' have died,  though it would have been him who pushed himself over the edge then Death would have had no choice but to take him.  They have great respect for The Endless, DC Vertigo does.  I think they handled his meetings with all of them pretty good.  Lucifer still destroys Thanos easily.

fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By fallenangel5991
@Dessolution said:

" @fallenangel5991 said:

" @Dessolution said:

"
And that proves what exactly? In the Book of Magic, written by Neil Gaimen, everything eventually ends, including GOD itself. And Death closes the door at the end of everything.  "
it means that Lucifer is outside of Death's reach.

fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By fallenangel5991
@kevdude said:
"  God does not end.  The Endless by their own nature is manifestions of the Creator and the universe entirely.  Lucifer was near death and Death came there to watch and chat with him.  Lucifer 'could' have died,  though it would have been him who pushed himself over the edge then Death would have had no choice but to take him.  They have great respect for The Endless, DC Vertigo does.  I think they handled his meetings with all of them pretty good.  Lucifer still destroys Thanos easily. "
beautiful post.
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@AMS said:
" @RiseofApocalypse:   Errr have you read the season of mists?    There is a good reason Lucifer got 'embarrassed' by Dream in a debate. "
Yes. That's the same story in which Dream hurts Lucifer with a knife when he cuts his wings. The instance I was referring to isn't from that story. The instance that I was referring to happened in Sandman volume 2 #4.
AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By AMS
@RiseofApocalypse: 

And who sat down and let Dream cut his wings off in the first place? He needed to cut off his wings so he could go to Earth. 

I know full well what you are talking about and it is talked about further in Season Of Mists also.  

None of these things are clear cut 'embarrassements' for Lucifer.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Lance Bastro

OP (NO POWERS USED HUMAN STATUS)  

thanos will still be his size though and with mass comes weigh and the strength to accommodate for it. so can lucifer's skills and tactical expertise match thanos like this? maybe, maybe not. to me thanos still has a good advantage bc he has a well balance superiority with his size, skills and brains.