#1 Posted by hyiena (1770 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer Morningstar will f#ck her then kill her, with ease.

#3 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio
@WindCloud said:
" Lucifer Morningstar will f#ck her then kill her, with ease. "
Lucifer lacks the equipment to "f#ck" anyone 

but yes, Lucifer wins with ease, though I love Purgatori...this fight equals win because I love both of these characters and I'm the top contributor on both their pages :D
#4 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" @WindCloud said:
Lucifer lacks the equipment to "f#ck" anyone  but yes, Lucifer wins with ease, though I love Purgatori...this fight equals win because I love both of these characters and I'm the top contributor on both their pages :D "
i  wouldn't know about his "equipment" since he was never portrayed as such a character.  Maybe  i  watched too many hentai's before.  LOL !!!  But,  i  too  like Purgatory  a  lot, especially how she's sometimes portrayed as a diabolical, killer "she-devil" this side of Satanika and Igrat.  However in the end,  i  don't think any of them will do anything to a being powerful enough to be their master, except to bow to him when he walks into their midst.
#5 Edited by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio
@WindCloud said:

" @aztek the lost said:

" @WindCloud said:
Lucifer lacks the equipment to "f#ck" anyone  but yes, Lucifer wins with ease, though I love Purgatori...this fight equals win because I love both of these characters and I'm the top contributor on both their pages :D "
i  wouldn't know about his "equipment" since he was never portrayed as such a character.  Maybe  i  watched too many hentai's before.  LOL !!!  But,  i  too  like Purgatory  a  lot, especially how she's sometimes portrayed as a diabolical, killer "she-devil" this side of Satanika and Igrat.  However in the end,  i  don't think any of them will do anything to a being powerful enough to be their master, except to bow to him when he walks into their midst. "
o_O 

did you not read Lucifer? he was portrayed as naked multiple times, angels (which Lucifer is) have no reproductive organs, they are neither male nor female, he is personified as male but so is Yahweh and technically he has no male sexual organs either 

See? Nothing.
And I doubt Purgatori would bow, its not in her nature, she would still believe herself to be more powerful but nonetheless Lucifer would crush her, he's more like on Armageddon's level, way above Purgatori.
#6 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" @WindCloud said:

" @aztek the lost said:

" @WindCloud said:
i  wouldn't know about his "equipment" since he was never portrayed as such a character.  Maybe  i  watched too many hentai's before.  LOL !!!  But,  i  too  like Purgatory  a  lot, especially how she's sometimes portrayed as a diabolical, killer "she-devil" this side of Satanika and Igrat.  However in the end,  i  don't think any of them will do anything to a being powerful enough to be their master, except to bow to him when he walks into their midst. "
o_O 

did you not read Lucifer? he was portrayed as naked multiple times, angels (which Lucifer is) have no reproductive organs, they are neither male nor female, he is personified as male but so is Yahweh and technically he has no male sexual organs either 

See? Nothing.
And I doubt Purgatori would bow, its not in her nature, she would still believe herself to be more powerful but nonetheless Lucifer would crush her, he's more like on Armageddon's level, way above Purgatori. "
Yeah,  i  know all that.  Also, except for me thinking that she would bow to him, we have both been saying the same thing so far   :-)
#7 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" @WindCloud said:

" @aztek the lost said:

" @WindCloud said:
o_O 

See? Nothing.
And I doubt Purgatori would bow, its not in her nature, she would still believe herself to be more powerful but nonetheless Lucifer would crush her, he's more like on Armageddon's level, way above Purgatori. "

couldnt Lucifer just make himself a Weenie if he wanted one though ?

Yeah I Know... Weird Question

lol

#8 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn: Lucifer can't create, only shape, but I don't really think he could (or at least he wouldn't), the lack of sexual organs is what makes them above us mere mortals, higher beings, they aren't bound by desires and lusts that most men fall prey to 

besides he can still have "sex" and children...for example with Lilith who can have children with anything and he's had relationships and slept with Izanami, he just doesn't have the whole schlong thing going on
#9 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio
@WindCloud: well you also said you didn't know about his equipment so I showed you a picture :P 

but your right, we have agreed thus far pretty much
#10 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @aztek the lost said:
" @WindCloud said:

" @aztek the lost said:

" @WindCloud said:
o_O 

See? Nothing.

couldnt Lucifer just make himself a Weenie if he wanted one though ?

Yeah I Know... Weird Question

lol

"
LOL !!!  Yep,  i  never thought of that.  Good one tho' !   But, not only can he make himself grow one instantaneously, he can make it as long and as big as he wants and literally f#ck her brains out !!!  LOL !!!
#11 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" @King Saturn: Lucifer can't create, only shape, but I don't really think he could (or at least he wouldn't), the lack of sexual organs is what makes them above us mere mortals, higher beings, they aren't bound by desires and lusts that most men fall prey to  besides he can still have "sex" and children...for example with Lilith who can have children with anything and he's had relationships and slept with Izanami, he just doesn't have the whole schlong thing going on "
ah... but Lucifer can shape matter into anything he desires... so technically he could take some dirt and transmute it into a Weenie ( if he wanted to )... lol
#12 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn: ha, I guess your right, I just remembered Lucifer #16, he created his own "Adam" who came with all the male enhancement so I guess he could make one (though I don't know if he can exactly augment himself, you'd think if he could he would have at least once or twice)
#13 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @aztek the lost said:
" @King Saturn: Lucifer can't create, only shape, but I don't really think he could (or at least he wouldn't), the lack of sexual organs is what makes them above us mere mortals, higher beings, they aren't bound by desires and lusts that most men fall prey to  besides he can still have "sex" and children...for example with Lilith who can have children with anything and he's had relationships and slept with Izanami, he just doesn't have the whole schlong thing going on "
ah... but Lucifer can shape matter into anything he desires... so technically he could take some dirt and transmute it into a Weenie ( if he wanted to )... lol "
Yeah,  but  i'm gonna go out on a limb and also say that he could just take the "skin" matter around his groin area, and turn it into a functional genitalia too.
#14 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the gayest thread ever

#15 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" @King Saturn: ha, I guess your right, I just remembered Lucifer #16, he created his own "Adam" who came with all the male enhancement so I guess he could make one (though I don't know if he can exactly augment himself, you'd think if he could he would have at least once or twice) "

good point

@Psyker star said:

" This is the gayest thread ever "
no it aint... lol

#16 Edited by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:

LOL !!!   Wanna join ?
#17 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@WindCloud said:
" @Psyker star said: