#1 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

#2 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio

I did a battle with Lucifer and COIE Anti-Monitor, and Lucifer came out rather easily. Not sure about the others though, although the brothers will most likely stomp.

#3 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate between team 1 and Rama Kushna

#4 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" Stalemate between team 1 and Rama Kushna "
If it was Lucifer and Michael individually, would Rama win or would it be 2 separate stalemates?
#5 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
If it was Lucifer and Michael individually, would Rama win or would it be 2 separate stalemates? "

Not quite sure how they would lose, I mean death has no claim on them and they are the sons of the Presence which both represent his Will & Power.
#6 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
If it was Lucifer and Michael individually, would Rama win or would it be 2 separate stalemates? "
Not quite sure how they would lose, I mean death has no claim on them and they are the sons of the Presence which both represent his Will & Power. "
Yes that's true, I just wasn't sure what Rama was quite capable of so that's why I made it.
#7 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
Not quite sure how they would lose, I mean death has no claim on them and they are the sons of the Presence which both represent his Will & Power. "
Yes that's true, I just wasn't sure what Rama was quite capable of so that's why I made it. "

Confuses me too, looked at the non-canon DC heirarchy and it said Rama Kushna was higher then them.
#8 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
Yes that's true, I just wasn't sure what Rama was quite capable of so that's why I made it. "
Confuses me too, looked at the non-canon DC heirarchy and it said Rama Kushna was higher then them. "
Do you have a link?
#9 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
Confuses me too, looked at the non-canon DC heirarchy and it said Rama Kushna was higher then them. "
Do you have a link? "

http://www.comicvine.com/dc-power-rankings/12-42222/
#10 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: She would beat them individually
#11 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio

Rama  could beat them IMO. The AM is useless.

#12 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting...so I guess this is a stalemate then, learned more about Rama at least.

#13 Posted by King Saturn (224462 posts) - - Show Bio
so its the Power of God versus God incarnate... brilliant 
#14 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" so its the Power of God versus God incarnate... brilliant  "
:P, I had no idea what Rama was capable of so yeah...
#15 Posted by King Saturn (224462 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @King Saturn said:
" so its the Power of God versus God incarnate... brilliant  "
:P, I had no idea what Rama was capable of so yeah... "
oh
#16 Posted by The Average Bear (2080 posts) - - Show Bio
Not sure how the battle would turn out if the brothers took Rama on their own. Individually, I see them losing. COIEAM isn't much of a contender here. 

PS; That picture of AM is Sinestro Corps version :P
#17 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8900 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to sound like an idiot but the What is Rama Kushna aside from the Patron of Deadman and the being worshipped by the Monks of Namda Pardat? In the Batman/Deadman Crossover  "Death and Glory", great story by the way. They say she's God. But that story doesn't sound like Canon because the Presence is the Highest Being in DC and the creator of everything. I'm asking because Micheal and Lucifer together are the combined might of God so I'm really ignorant as to what Rama brings to the table. 

Also I might start a thread on this but has anyone noticed how the best Vertigo stories seem to clash with the main DC universe as to how things work? I mean a lot of them seem to happen in the same universe but those that do are often contradictory to main DC universe canon. Sometimes I think the writers and managers at DC should just flat out state that Vertigo stories are self-contained in their own universes and end some of the confusion.

#18 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Average Bear said:
" Not sure how the battle would turn out if the brothers took Rama on their own. Individually, I see them losing. COIEAM isn't much of a contender here. 

PS; That picture of AM is Sinestro Corps version :P
"
You know what? Yeah that's what I though. Lol, I wanted Rama and Anti-Monitor to be on the same line like the brothers but the COIE stuff had bigger pictures and I didn't like them either.
#19 Posted by EmperorVulcan (365 posts) - - Show Bio

As a general rule of thumb, Michael & Lucifer cannot be defeated by any being less powerful than the Presence, which is God of the DC universe.

#20 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@EmperorVulcan said:
"As a general rule of thumb, Michael & Lucifer cannot be defeated by any being less powerful than the Presence, which is God of the DC universe. "

So you're saying together they could take PR Beyonder? But not by themselves.
#21 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1

#22 Posted by EmperorVulcan (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Michael & Lucifer could take PR Beyonder.

#23 Posted by Metalslash (178 posts) - - Show Bio

Rama kushna solos

#24 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@EmperorVulcan:

No they can not!

#25 Posted by NeonGameWave (8005 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.