Lucian (Underworld) VS Deathstroke (Arrowverse)

• 81 results
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Lucian (Underworld)

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Lucian is limited to melee weapons.
  • He can not turn full Lycan.
  • He can grow claws or teeth.

VS

Deathstroke/Slade Wilson (Arrow)

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Slade is on Mirakuru and has his armor.
  • Slade is limited to melee weapons.
  • Slade is not jobbing.

Opponents start 500 feet away and out of each others sight.

No Caption Provided

If you have not seen Underworld, for the love of God, don't just say "Deathstroke stomps".

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Lucian is pretty bad***, but I think I would still give it to stroke based on skill.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@lukehero said:

Lucian is pretty bad***, but I think I would still give it to stroke based on skill.

Well since nobody is interested, I'll give my opinion.

I took out guns because they both really can't hurt eachother. Lucian is more durable his flesh actually stops bullets, but Slade has got that armor. I'd say Lucian has better healing feats, he healed that headshot pretty instantly. Speed wise I'd say they are equals. Slade has chopped arrows outta the air, but Lucian dodged those giant arrows point blank in Rise of the Lycans. They both have insane travel speed, Slade crossed the island in no time at all, Lucian ran fast enough to catch up to Selene's car.

And even though Slade may be more technically skilled, Lucian has beat numerous armoured vamp gaurds. And even in his human form he defeated Viktor, one of the elder vampires. One thing to think about is that Lucian has fought people as strong and stronger them him, while Slade always had a physical advantage over his opponents. Mirakuru Slade never fought a fair fight, this may cause him lots of trouble when fighting Lucian.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: I think Slades lack of fighting powered opponents can hurt him a bit as far as experience goes. Keep in mind though he took a punch in the face from Mirakuru Roy and only spat out a small trickle of blood so he is pretty durable.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are both so stupid looking, so, draw. But really, I'm going to go with the supernatural superhuman thing, over the slightly superhuman who shoots well, since there is no prep?

What Huh?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@ssjbatdan said:

They are both so stupid looking, so, draw. But really, I'm going to go with the supernatural superhuman thing, over the slightly superhuman who shoots well, since there is no prep?

What Huh?

Yeah WTF, I will admit I am not a fan of Slades Nerf suit, but Lucian looks like a BAMF

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: No prep. That should be obvious given the location and that I already limited their weapons.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@lukehero said:

@allstarsuperman: I think Slades lack of fighting powered opponents can hurt him a bit as far as experience goes. Keep in mind though he took a punch in the face from Mirakuru Roy and only spat out a small trickle of blood so he is pretty durable.

Oh yeah that is true. But did he beat Roy? Or anybody on par with him? Cause if one superhuman punch can make him bleed then I am sure Lucian should be able to. Especially since knives, claws, and teeth.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"Deathstroke stomps"

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Stormdriven

I haven't seen Underworld, so Deathstroke stomps

:P

JK, I actually have seen Underworld. Don't remember Lucian's feats though.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Don't remember Lucian's feats though.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

@lukehero said:

Oh yeah that is true. But did he beat Roy? Or anybody on par with him? Cause if one superhuman punch can make him bleed then I am sure Lucian should be able to. Especially since knives, claws, and teeth.

Roy had some great striking power though. He punched through that bomb proof container.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@lukehero: Holy crap! I forgot about kid Lucian catching that arrow out of the air. And he wasn't even seeing it fired...............that might make Lucian faster then Slade IMO.

Roy had some great striking power though. He punched through that bomb proof container.

Viktor nearly punched that Lycan scientist's head clean off, yet Lucian beat Viktor.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Damn, I should stop talking.................

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Devil_Driver

Deathstroke should win, I don't think Lucian can regen having his head cut off, neither can Slade of course but I think Slade is the more skilled.

Holy crap! I forgot about kid Lucian catching that arrow out of the air. And he wasn't even seeing it fired...............that might make Lucian faster then Slade IMO.

Considering Billy Wintergreen caught Yao Fei's arrow and Al-Owal caught an arrow he didn't see coming either and neither were enhanced, I doubt Lucian is faster than Slade, Slade disappears from people who are looking at him.

Viktor nearly punched that Lycan scientist's head clean off, yet Lucian beat Viktor.

From what I can remember of that scene he more shredded the side of the guys face than punched his head off, still a good strike though.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@devil_driver said:

Considering Billy Wintergreen caught Yao Fei's arrow and Al-Owal caught an arrow he didn't see coming either and neither were enhanced, I doubt Lucian is faster than Slade, Slade disappears from people who are looking at him.

Remember to tag me when you talk to me. Thing is you gotta put this into perspective. Selene a skilled but normal vamp was bullet timing and moving faster then cops could follow. Since Lucian is a ridiculously skilled Lycan he should be ridiculously fast. If a single vamp can be a blur to humans, and a single fodder Lycan can kill several vamps, then a skilled Lycan should logically be real fast.

About the arrow catching. Fei and Owal catch arrows fired by humans. Humans using bows. They were limited by how strong a human is. The crossbows that the Vamps use should logically shoot faster and harder considering the shooters superhuman strength. To prove they shoot harder, in the begining of Evolution the Vamps were shooting arrows with heavy chains on them, and they were still penatrating William and first Werewolve's body. And Lucian caught one, while he was a kid and not even looking at it. Lucian has like 1000 years of experience plus better physicals since then.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Wait if it's a crosbow then it's about set tinsel strength, not about how far back and strong someone can pull it back.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@allstarsuperman: Wait if it's a crosbow then it's about set tinsel strength, not about how far back and strong someone can pull it back.

Yeah, but the feats still count. A vamp should have their crossbows set up to use more tension. Proven by how their arrows were capable of pulling giant metal chains through the air.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Yeah, but the feats still count. A vamp should have their crossbows set up to use more tension.

No, a crossbow can only have so much tension based on it's size. They were still using standard medieval crossbows, unless you have evidence that proves it was somehow special.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@allstarsuperman: Yeah, but the feats still count. A vamp should have their crossbows set up to use more tension.

No, a crossbow can only have so much tension based on it's size. They were still using standard medieval crossbows, unless you have evidence that proves it was somehow special.

Well, wouldn't pulling a ridiculously massive chain through the air and still having enough force to penatrate completely through the first werewolves body prove it was special?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@allstarsuperman: Yeah, it would. But, your original reason was incorrect.

Okay. But I don't really understand why. My bow has adjustments to make it harder to pull the string. How is a crosbow different? I realize it can only be pulled back until it latches, but shouldn't it have adjustments to make the string use more or less force?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman:

I realize it can only be pulled back until it latches, but shouldn't it have adjustments to make the string use more or less force?

I'm not gonna act like a weapons expert, but a bunch of fancy attachments on a medieval crossbow? Not plausible. I'm sure on a modern crossbow it has a bunch of fancy adjustments on it, but even then it can only shoot as hard as the weapon allows it, it still wouldn't be based on the arm strength of the user.

No Caption Provided

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember to tag me when you talk to me. Thing is you gotta put this into perspective. Selene a skilled but normal vamp was bullet timing and moving faster then cops could follow. Since Lucian is a ridiculously skilled Lycan he should be ridiculously fast. If a single vamp can be a blur to humans, and a single fodder Lycan can kill several vamps, then a skilled Lycan should logically be real fast.

@allstarsuperman I generally don't tag every time I make a response as I assumed you would be following the thread like anyone else, in any event Lucian is fast, but he isn't faster than Slade and he is never unable to be tracked, I didn't see anything in the movies that would put him over Slade though.

Even if we were to be generous and call speed even there is no way he is more skilled than Slade, Slade will be stronger, have better reflexes, a good healing factor of his own and good durability on top of that healing factor, unless Lucian comes up with some Mirakuru cure he will put up a fight but he will lose his head eventually, also can Lucians claws even get through Slades armor to begin with?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devil_driversaid:

Even if we were to be generous and call speed even there is no way he is more skilled than Slade, Slade will be stronger, have better reflexes, a good healing factor of his own and good durability on top of that healing factor, unless Lucian comes up with some Mirakuru cure he will put up a fight but he will lose his head eventually, also can Lucians claws even get through Slades armor to begin with?

Slade is stronger, but I don't think he is faster. Like I was saying even as a child Lucian caught an arrow out of the air while not even paying attention. What makes you think Slade is so skilled? I remember him beating Winter Green, but thats about it TBH. I probably forgot some stuff. Once Oliver took Slades enhancements away, he did beat him with straight skill. And even though its a lowshowing, Thea manage to harm Slade. Lucian beat Viktor a Hungarian army general with hundreds of years experience. Also I don't see why you think Slade likes to decapitate people. And I'm pretty sure his claws and teeth would rip through the armor.

@lukehero said:

@allstarsuperman:

I realize it can only be pulled back until it latches, but shouldn't it have adjustments to make the string use more or less force?

a bunch of fancy attachments on a medieval crossbow? Not plausible

Ehh, makes sense.

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade is stronger, but I don't think he is faster. Like I was saying even as a child Lucian caught an arrow out of the air while not even paying attention. What makes you think Slade is so skilled? I remember him beating Winter Green, but thats about it TBH. I probably forgot some stuff. Once Oliver took Slades enhancements away, he did beat him with straight skill. And even though its a lowshowing, Thea manage to harm Slade. Lucian beat Viktor a Hungarian army general with hundreds of years experience. Also I don't see why you think Slade likes to decapitate people. And I'm pretty sure his claws and teeth would rip through the armor.

@allstarsuperman At best they are even in speed that's just how I see it, catching an arrow is nice, but Slade deflected multiple arrows with one hand using his katana, he moves faster than people can see. Of course he is more skilled he was a special forces commando and he is listed as a master of martial arts, Lucian was a former Slave who relied on his physical advantages to overcome his opponents, he never displayed anything particularly skillful in this area.

Deathstroke beat Bill Wintergreen who Beat Yao Fei for starters, but there is also the fact that Deathstroke trained Oliver from harmless socialite to a high level martial artist in his own right who has been capable of taking on Bronze Tiger, China White, Al-Owal, and Malcolm Merlyn. I looked at Lucians wiki entry and nothing about martial arts was even listed, and again I would question whether or not Lucians claws can even get through Slades armor as it stops bullets, do you have anything showing his claws being particularly effective here?

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucien

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 rogueshadow  Moderator
Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this is a really good fight. Similar enough physical stats to make it pretty close, although i'd say Slde has more overall skill. Lucian has far more experience and might be better with a sword because of it, but i'm not sure. He has been somewhat reliant on his lycan form, after all. I'm not sure who'd win under these circumstances, but i find myself leaning a little bit towards Slade, but i can still totally see Lucian winning. His teeth and claws could make all the difference if he's up close.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SinnTek1

@lukehero said:

Lucian would probably win.

Fight me :o

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He has been somewhat reliant on his lycan form, after all.

How so? Like I said above he beat multiple vamp gaurds in his human form. And vamp guards are obviously better then a regular goons Slade kills. And I don't recall him going Lycan in his fight with Viktor (Though I could be wrong.)

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Oh, sure, he's a beast in human form as well as wolf form. I meant specifically that his Lycan powers helped get him through his centuries of war with the vampires, and therefore he wouldn't have always been honing his sword skills, so Slade might be more skilled in that regard. To be honest, though, i think it's more a matter of choreography, because what i've said is mostly speculation, and, for the most part, Slade's choreography is more interesting and cool than Lucian's, but that's obviously not necessarily a fair way to judge this.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: Lucian did show some good skills, like kicking out legs and counters. He may not have 127 martial arts to his name, but he certainly wasn't a brawler.

Loading Video...
  • 1:46, He takes down several vampires as a child.
  • 3:30, overpowers 2 vampires and runs them through a door.
  • 3:47, Blocks and evades Viktor's sword, has a prolonged fight with him.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Yeah, i've seen all the films. Never called him a brawler, just think Arrow has better fight choreography, for the most part. But, again, that's not a fair way to judge the fight.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucian, imo he has superior skill and experience with melee weapons seeing as he has been using them for centuries versus Slade's mere decades. Stats wise they are comparable in speed with strength being close as well, I just see Lucian's greater experience winning out in the end.

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate: I can't agree as Lucian simply doesn't have the feats in the skill department, speed I am willing to say is close enough though Lucian has not demonstrated the ability to move FTE, strength is no contest in favor Of Slade, Lucian has never displayed the striking power that mirakuru users have, as I mentioned when Viktor killed that one lycan he basically shredded the side of the dudes face, whereas Deathstroke punches clean through people, Roy busting through reinforced steel, and Cyrus Gold beating down a titanium reinforced door at the warehouse where he stole the centrifuge.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devil_driver:

For skill feats I'd say Lucian's training as a kid and his sword duel with Viktor put him up there with Slade, at least in terms of skill with melee weapons, and in close quarters combat. I also want to mention the fact that Lucian has been fighting with melee weapons for centuries, accruing much more experience in that department compared to Slade, take that for what you will. Lycans have superhuman durability even in human form, Lucian practically no sold silver bullets from Selene's guns (note her pistols were powerful enough to punch holes in concrete) they had no real effect on him apart from shoving him around a bit. He also 'rolled with the punch' if you will, of a speeding car, going up and over it and flying into the air, landing on his feet while suffering no damage whatsoever. I can't remember the specifics but in Rise of the Lycans Viktor kills a human noble in a similar manner in which he killed the Lycan scientist, with completely different results, I'll have to go back and re-watch the movie when I have time just to double check. Lucian may not be in Slade's league in terms of striking power with his fists, but seeing as they are both armed I'd say it isn't the deciding factor here. Added to that is Lucian's impressive durability which I already touched on and his own swordsmanship and I just think he comes out on top.

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate I think the biggest point that we differ on is that unarmed combat and striking power don't matter here, sure they both have weapons but it isn't unfeasible to think that Slade could land punches or kicks in close quarters and they will have devastating effects on lucian, with Mirakuru he could likely just punch Lucians head clean off and he isn't healing from that.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devil_driver:

I do think unarmed striking power is a factor, but what I'm saying is that since they are both armed they'll wind up using their weapons more often than their fists. I mean why wouldn't they? On top of that when Slade does land hits I think Lucian has the durability to take them, I don't see Wilson punching Lucian's head off any time soon.

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Devil_Driver

@paragonnate: I don't see how you can argue to the contrary, what has Lucian withstood that leads you to believe this? I remember him taking bullets and the car scene was more of an agility/reflex feat than straight durability as he seemed to flip on the hood and then roll in mid-air, but it's been a long time since I've seen the movies. The durability argument isn't convincing at the moment, and Lucian doesn't have what it takes to put Slade down. I still don't know if his claws can even pierce Slades armor, and I can't concede a skill advantage despite Lucians many years, we don't know how often he used those skills over the centuries, he simply doesn't have the feats.

It's telling that Lucian couldn't do anything worthwhile against Viktor after Sonia's death, sure he knocked him over and stabbed him but I don't think for a minute he would have defeated Viktor in one on one combat, for starters Viktor was a warlord before becoming a vampire and was much more familiar with battle, and the only reason Lucian managed to stab Viktor in the first place was due to the sunlight advantage, a smart move, in fact, his only real move since he had been on the defensive up to that point, remember Viktor slugged it out with and defeated Michael as a hybrid, it was only with Selene's surprise intervention that he lost.

For me what it comes down to is while Lucian may be impressive compared to humans and even run of the mill vampires/lycans, at the end of the day he was an escaped slave and a survivor more than he was a warrior, and I think his alliance with Kraven portrays that quite well actually, it was a very cunning political maneuver on his part.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting fight.

I think Slade takes this in a fairly and reasonably close fight due to having more hard-edge and hard-earned skill to his name also he`s taken down superhuman level threats before but Lucian will make him work for the win.

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By UFT

lucian kills superhuman vampires like it's nothing. he was trained by immortals for centuries. and his wolf form can bust through a concrete wall no worse for wear. in terms of experience its no contest. in terms of skill, lucian held off viktor, one of the elder vampires. he grabbed two vampires by the throat and shoved them off a castle.

he was an escaped slave and a survivor more than he was a warrior,

they show him get trained since he was a kid. nope.

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uft: Who did Lucian kill again that wasn't fodder? he didn't kill anyone shown to be powerful from what I remember, he didn't kill Victor who was strong enough to defeat hybrid Michael.

they show him get trained since he was a kid. nope.

That doesn't tell us anything other than he had some training, what has he done with it? he has a few impressive feats in human form but nothing that would put him over Slade.