Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pierpat
No Caption Provided

Lucci is completely healed after each round

Everyone has standard gear, is fighting seriously with morals on, has no prep and standard knowledge.
No Nen hax(nen users get their buffs but they are counterable by non nen users,Lucci will be able to see nen as if he had a good Gyo mastery), Knuckle's special power won't work on Lucci.

Round 1:

Greed island Kilua

Round 2:

Greed island Gon

Round 3:

Genthru

Round 4:

Hisoka

Round 5:

Uvogin

Round 6:

Shoot And Knuckle

Round 7:

Current Kilua, Young Chimera Ants arc Gon, Morei

Final Round:

Netero(No miniature Rose)

Bonus round:

Chimera arc operation team (Chimera ant arc Gon, Kilua,Morei,Meleoron, Shoot and Knuckle)

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

The only on capable of keeping up is Killua with god speed but he doesn't hit hard enough and lacks range attacks.

Pigeon Guy clears.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he can be stopped at 5 or 7 depending.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only on capable of keeping up is Killua with god speed but he doesn't hit hard enough and lacks range attacks.

Pigeon Guy clears.

@leo-343 said:

Lucci clears.

Given these opinions i added two rounds.

On a side note, Kilua can Cast lightning bolts, so he does have range.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@pierpat said:

Given these opinions i added two rounds.

On a side note, Kilua can Cast lightning bolts, so he does have range.

I give the edge to Netero.

The bonus round changes nothing.

Killua uses mid range electricity attacks, while Pigeon Guy can fly/float.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pierpat

@leo-343 said:

@pierpat: Kalifa, someone many times slower than Lucci reacted to lightning.

I never asserted Kilua's range would be effective, i was just referring to the "he has no range" part.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at netero for sure... some of the rounds would be good fights.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stops at Netero, and he would fair too well in the bonus round because of the strategic advtange they had with Meleron someone who can completely make himself and the presence of one other disappear.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Stops at 5... those guys are hax. And they adapt pretty fast.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Rob Lucci solos the Phantom Troupe not much of a debate.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pierpat

Stops at 5... those guys are hax. And they adapt pretty fast.

@leo-343 said:

Lucci clears.

Pigeon Guy clears.

Debate!

@andr413 said:
@mr_ingenuity said:

this

...the Genei is not in this fight, and given that Netero would solo it according to most(half of them are featless), it would not enable lucci to clear the gauntlet anyway.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@pierpat:I find it odd Uvogin is considered a threat.

The only reason Netero is because he has destructive capacity reaction speed and range. Anyone form the phantom troupe shouldn't be matched up with Pigeon Guy.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat:I find it odd Uvogin is considered a threat.

The only reason Netero is because he has destructive capacity reaction speed and range. Anyone form the phantom troupe shouldn't be matched up with Pigeon Guy.

Ah, that's fine then

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@pierpat: No thanks. They'll end up saying I hate or lowball OP.

Wy9693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fukuro is said to have lighting speed and Lucci is 5 times faster than him again this is pre time skip.

So already he would be wiping off the majority of them though Lucci does have a hisoka tendency to love seeing the opponents struggle but if the fight gets too outta hand he will end them as the mission is more important.

Lucci really is like hisoka a self obsessed yet obedient person he takes orders but reminds his superior's I don't work here to make y'all look good I work here cuz I'm allowed to kill people.

He's in it for the blood.

When he was 13 1 year older than killula he was murking 500 soldiers just cuz they're were weak and failed to protect the Kingdom.

U can only imagine how many people he kills with that type of logic on the daily.

Add the fact that the leopard fruit adds on to his blood lust + animalistic instinct and u got a monster.

But yea so far we got that he's 5 times faster than killula IN BASE FORM.

His durability/endurance is pretty good tanking multiple hits from luffy hits that are greater than uvogina infamous BIG BANG PUNCH which in the data books is equal to a destructive capability of a RPG.

Which really isn't that impressive RPGs tend to destroy around 7 meters but don't even compare to the barrage of hits luffy did to crocodile that destroyed a multilayered bedrock that sustained the entire city.

In which he didn't just destroy it but completely pushed the rubble making the buildings pushed outward it looked like A 10 point earth quake.

And those hits are weaker than a gear second luffy.

So u could say rob Lucci is multi city lvl being

Luffy literally showed everyone how to BEAT THAT PUSSY.

anyways I believe he stops at mereum especially post nuke he just doesn't have the durability or speed to do so.

But that's just pre time skip.

If we're talking post he's a different monster he got promoted to cp0 the strongest covert agents.

Just a single cp9 member can cause ruckus in a country.

Lucci is now capable of using haki which is a necessity for cp0.

As well as having clashed and survived with sabo the second sreinges commander of the revolutionary army the same guy that went toe to toe with fujitora the man that can bend space and hurl meteors casually.

So I'd definitely say post stomps .

But pre stops at metero.

Reason why Lucci arsenal is too much.

Think about it Lucci base speed is 5 times lighting speed minimum and yet he has 2 techn that BOOST HIS SPEED.

Gepo u can bounce on the air giving u flight but also a huge advantage as anywhere u fight u have leverage just use the space around u as leverage if u watch invincible u they explain it better 🤣 but yea the thing mereum was doing to avoid most of neteros attacks by jumping from pillar to pillar.

And soru a technique that boosts you're speed in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds and with greater power.

It was revealed that the principle of this move was to kick off the ground at least ten times.

speeding u up so much that u shave across the field.

It's also called Imperceivable speed movement.

3rd tekkai iron body also known as iron mass.

In which the user condenses every muscle fiber improving not only there durability but there mass.

While on tekkai the user can t move.

Just for you to remember he's got his regular durability and on top can enhance it.

This can be used offensively and defensively for example.

If you're going to attack someone u simply in the last second harden you're entire body in which bother the mass and durability of the lunch is enhanced.

Or u can just tank the damage.

Rob Lucci as a master of this technique discovered another application of this.

Tekkai utsugi This form of Tekkai is used entirely as a counter instead, where the purpose is not to absorb damage from the attack, but to transfer the shock of the attack back to the attacker, which can lead to broken bones.

So the man's got a FULL COUNTER ON DECK

And finally the huge decider

4 kami e aka paper art u essential do the opposite of tekkai where u condense every fiber here u losses up everything.

To the point where ur body can flutter like paper avoiding all attacks even if there is a omnidirectionally attack ur body literally morphs ur bones and muscle tissue just told it's like u actually take the aspect of being paper seriously a advanced version is slime where ur body looks like space is bending🤣😵

This I see him use to causally dodge every netero Punch.

5 it's a body energy control technique in which u can go from energy conservation to full 100%

This is very useful because we all know netero got the hands so needing that option to conserve energy is necessary.

How can he apply it well Lucci can break down his extra muscle tissue giving him a more shredded look in which speed and endurance is high but strength and power is low.

A good analogy would be.

Lucci got 2 options either

Floyd Mayweather high endurance and speed for days.

Or

Mike Tyson heavy hits full power knockouts are GUARANTEED 👌 COMING IN HOT AND HEAVY but gassing out in the 5 the round.

So overall the man's got enought power to at least handle netero..

Another unnecessary boost for eob Lucci.

Pre time skip Franky got a point blank nuke to the face in which completely engulfed the island dwarfing the mountains and destroying one in the process.

The thing is that point blank only burned off FRANKYS iron skin he was still chillian he got back up like nothing happened.

While in enies lobby just 1 punch from base form Lucci is capable of almost knocking out Franky the mans needed air.

So u can take this info however u want😵🤣

Also remember all this is base form Lucci with the techniques once transformed he becomes multiple times more powerful so idk chief looking like an L for netero

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not analyzing it like this one above me who made a novel.

Lucci clears easily.

SoySpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clears