Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ximpossibrux

Round 1 Midnighter

Round 2 Midnighter,

Round 3. Probably Lucas.

Mightnighter is a beast and is not to be underestimated.

Can go toe to toe with Lobo, who hangs around at Superman's level.

Took down Martian Manhunter, another Superman level character

Brutally efficient.

Very brutal

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@XImpossibruX: I'm assuming you watched all the videos ..... if so, should I make any modifications to even out the fight? Since you think Midnighter wins, I want to know how badly so I can make the proper changes to keep them at an even level.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ximpossibrux

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@XImpossibruX: I'm assuming you watched all the videos ..... if so, should I make any modifications to even out the fight? Since you think Midnighter wins, I want to know how badly so I can make the proper changes to keep them at an even level.

I watched both except the last one because it was spoilers :P.

And yes if Lucas could get a boost of some kind, then it would be much fair, i don't know much about his character.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@XImpossibruX: Well, as you know already from the videos, he can fly, teleport, super durable, super strong, bullet time reaction speed, apparently knows how to flail his arms around in the air when fighting, and he has a type of TK ability. So, he's kinda like Matrix:Reloaded Neo (in round two)...

he can also see into the near future (precog), usually when something bad is gonna happen so either him or someone else nearby. I think his abilities can be countered by Midnighter only that midnighter isn't too physically on par with Lucas since he was able to knock over that steel water tower easily, but Midnighter's supercomputer can counter the precog, his own insane reaction time can counter Lucas's, his skill and use of Doors can counter the rest. So it may be more even than you think it is, but I will give Lucas a teammate if you think Midnighter is too much for him.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Laurcus

Well, theoretically, isn't Lucas as strong as he needs to be? The Chroma is essentially an infinite source of power, and how strong Lucas is depends on how in tune he is to the Chroma. Hard to call, Lucas' powers are never explained that well.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Laurcus said:

Well, theoretically, isn't Lucas as strong as he needs to be? The Chroma is essentially an infinite source of power, and how strong Lucas is depends on how in tune he is to the Chroma. Hard to call, Lucas' powers are never explained that well.

Based on what he has done can you say that he can fight on even terms with midnighter or win/lose, just based on his fights (no speculation or assumptions)

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Laurcus

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Laurcus said:

Based on what he has done can you say that he can fight on even terms with midnighter or win/lose, just based on his fights (no speculation or assumptions)

I don't know Midnighter well enough to give an accurate opinion on the matter.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jobbernos

midnighter easily.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Laurcus said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Laurcus said:

I don't know Midnighter well enough to give an accurate opinion on the matter.

thank you for letting me know, what about Wesker?

@jobbernos said:

midnighter easily.

give reasons, post scans.....

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jobbernos

@XImpossibruX said:

Round 1 Midnighter

Round 2 Midnighter,

Round 3. Probably Lucas.

Mightnighter is a beast and is not to be underestimated.

Can go toe to toe with Lobo, who hangs around at Superman's level.

Took down Martian Manhunter, another Superman level character

Brutally efficient.

Very brutal

@N0tS0An0nym0us:

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@jobbernos: so basically, you couldn't come up with your own conclusion....acceptable, should've put "this" at the end to show you were in agreement with Impossibrus post instead of just re-posting it, since he did say it first and posted those scans..... but you said "midnighter easily", and I can easily tell you why it isn't easy, and I doubt you watch the videos....

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jobbernos

@N0tS0An0nym0us: midnighter easily due to the scans above.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@jobbernos said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: midnighter easily due to the scans above.

the scans above prove little to be honest (sorry Impossibru), Lobo matches the strength of his opponents so Midnighter was basically fighting his physical equal which isn't the case here, second scan is PIS (Jonn is a telepath and could have reacted before Midnighter even raised a finger) and being expressed by Impossibru as ABC lodgic since because Midnighter paralyzed jonn (who clearly wasn't fighting back) he can beat Lucas with not much else to back that up, the third one is Midnighter killing fodder humans which holds no weight since Kane has greater durability and strength than that of a regular human, last one is Midnighter after he dismantled some featless robots ...... so yeah he wins because of that? I don't think so, both of you should find better feats for midnighter cause I know he has better feats than this that would make him a fair fight for Kane....

also there is the bonus round that you forgot about which lets me know you came in, posted without thought and left....