Lu Bu vs 300

Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Primarch

Leonidas was trash talking Diao Chan, and when he and Spartans arrive at Hell's Gate, they find the Persians have been already beaten and sent home, instead they are being attacked by Lu Bu, with Diao Chan, Meng Huo (who understands Lu Bu's point of view, being very protective of his wife) and Zhang Jiao, who hopes to convert Sparta and perhaps all of Greece to The Way Of Peace. 

The DW characters appear as the do in DW 6 Empires, at maxed level, each has a force of 20,000 but being DW armies, they are horribly outclassed by Spartans. Lu Bu himself won't attack until at least a day has passed, or until something happens to Diao Chan. 

How do you think this pans out? Both armies rest at night. Spartans can collect weapons from the dead, and display their awesome skills, but DW characters have access to all their typical abilities when maxed out.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2  Edited By Zoom

Its kinda hard to tell how tough DW characters are really supposed to be on account of the regular DW soldiers being made of suck. They can hit you all day and barely do any damage to even Diao Chan and they just stand there most of the time.  Much as I love a mediocre video game where you tap the same two buttons over and over to kill enemies that don't fight back (note, this is sarcasm), I just find the idea of China being home to 40 or so warriors with superhuman strength, speed and durability with the rest of the population being weak, lazy and retarded to be a bit silly.  

In conclusion, DW sucks and you shouldn't care enough about it to make battles with those characters on this forum.

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Stormultt

if its from the game like directly lol then lubu because in his special he just runs around dashing people with purple and green light around his blade XDD
Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Primarch
@Stormultt said:
" if its from the game like directly lol then lubu because in his special he just runs around dashing people with purple and green light around his blade XDD "
That's possible, but really, each Spartan warrior is probably Officer quality, very few would be a high level officer though. In that regard they'd mow down the normal troops, but could be overwhelmed, especially if Lu Bu's army discover the same passage as the Persians did. Also keeping in mind this one is just the Spartans, none of the other allies that were present, which reduces their number to actually 300. I'd like to see Leonidas and Lu Bu duke it out XD
MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MisterGuyMan

I don't know about DW6 Lu Bu but DW5 Lu Bu would demolish the Spartans.   That version of Lu Bu was only vulnerable to arrows and Spartans disdain arrows as a womanly way of fighting.  Essentially Lu Bu can keep spamming his SSTTTTTT attack and be completely safe.

Fallen548

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fallen548
No Caption Provided

@zoom Lu Bu is used to fighting against peons mostly, and famous warriors usually go at him 1 or 2 at a time, however with their training Spartans are between regular officer and famous warrior status. Given his sheer power Lu Bu could still take it, but he isn't walking away without several dozen new scars.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God damn it. Finally luu bu is used, and it's not ravages of time version?

Me sad. Me So very sad.

Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awww, I thought it would be Lu Bu from Three Kingdoms.

Anyways, Lu Bu from DW stomps.

CairoV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lu Bu has never killed anybody only K.O'ed them?

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The real Lu Bu would get his ass kicked...

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lu Bu would obliterate them, especially if the 300 tried to pursue him.

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers