LSSJ Broly VS Super Perfect Cell

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The logic of Broly fans make me wanna hate DBZ, I mean seriously.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By reaverlation

Don't understand how Broly is put so high.At best he can defeat SPC but I would wage SSJ2 Goku or Majin Vegeta can beat him.Broly IMO is just an awful character

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Uchiha545

Not a major Broly fan but I think due to the fact that Cell's limit has been specified which is SSJ2 while Broly was defeated it really wasn't through any power up and fight means if that makes sense all that can be said for sure is that he can walk over a SSJ to know for sure though a battle between SSJ2 teen gohan and him is necessesary to assess his true strength level against cell's Broly may take it but it won't be that easy cell may very well take him in the end

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By reikai

@reaverlation: We've had those ridiculous arguments before. SS2 is nothing to Brolly, as evidenced. You can pull as much BS as you want and won't get you nuthin. They've done Majin Vegeta and SS2 Goku against Brolly. Brolly slaughters them every time. Nothing you believe changes that.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell stomps harder than a abusive foster parent. And no for the millionth time Broly is not a galaxy buster

Broly is also no where near Cells level. In DBZ its a bit different from comics. Just by having a power level that's a bitabove someone elses, you'll able to toy with that person for a while. That was the case for Broly and the Z fighters. Goku was only a Super Saiyan and once he got the energy from everyone, his power level was a bitover Brolys, thus making Goku stronger than Broly and Goku defeating Broly. Thats all it took. And thats how DBZ works. The one with the highest power level always wins.

Super Saiyan Goku wasn't even a match for Cell and that is why Goku needed Gohan to defeat. When they fought Broly that was BEFORE the Cell games, but during Cells games they were much stronger since then, but still not as strong as Cell. And Cells power level>>>>>>>>Broly at that time. Super Saiyan 2 Gohan still wasn't enough to defeat Cell and Super Saiyan 2 Gohan would have mopped the floor with Broly.

So again Cell stomp harder than a abusive foster parent.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't understand how Broly is put so high.At best he can defeat SPC but I would wage SSJ2 Goku or Majin Vegeta can beat him.Broly IMO is just an awful character

Broly would've been a better finisher character than Buu or anyone in GT IMO. Had Toriyama been at the helm, he could've been a much better character in all honesty, and would've been a more satisfying end to the series, rather than Buu.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: And the delusions continue. Let's clear those up.

Loading Video...

Now that that's cleared up, who wants icecream? Well, too bad. You don't get any.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@carter_esque said:

Agreed their fanwanking is unbelievable. The same video they post over and over of trying prove Broly busted a galaxy debunks them, because in the video there are still stars andnot only that but King Kai clearly states that the galaxy is getting,anyone with an education passed the first grade would interpret that as meaning the galaxy is stillthere.

The power level to even bust a galaxy in DBZ is much higher than the power level Broly had. Buu had a WAAAAY higher power level than Broly, but he didn't one shot bust a Galaxy but just went around blowing up planets(like Broly did), if Buu was a galaxy buster then why not just one shot bust the whole galaxy than going busting planets one at a time.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By reaverlation
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Well if he put time into him yeah.Buu is whatever to me as I prefer Cell as favorite DB villain.GT is not worth mentioning and the Cell Games should've finished DBZ but hey fans wanted Goku back so it's whateves

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Heres an interesting video for the Broly fanboys and for everyone else thats tired of the fanwanking.

Loading Video...

I didn't feel like explaining bits by bits how Broly didn't really destroy the South Galaxy and so I just posted this video that explains everything.

Enjoy.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Dratini1331

@dratini1331: Well if he put time into him yeah.Buu is whatever to me as I prefer Cell as favorite DB villain.GT is not worth mentioning and the Cell Games should've finished DBZ but hey fans wanted Goku back so it's whateves

Well, the Cell games were the original intended end, but production end higher ups wanted to keep the story going. That's also how we ended up with GT, so go figure. I also think Cell is the best villain, but I'm just saying broly isn't that terrible in terms of a villain model, if not a little cliched.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By reikai

@king_stranglehold_da_first: This shows how green you are. That hater rant has, itself, been debunked numerous times. And employs the same failed logic as the rest of the haters loafing around here.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By reaverlation

@dratini1331: I guess its people who overrate Broly so high for why I despise him.Broly would've had a good tie in its just supreme wanking that grinds my gears

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@king_stranglehold_da_first: This shows how green you are. That hater rant has, itself, been debunked numerous times. And employs the same failed logic as the rest of the haters loafing around here.

[Sarcasm]Hmmmmmm....This sure debunks what me and the video said.[/sarcasm]

[Sarcasm]Really great argument[/Sarcasm]

Dude in the movie whether it be the English or Japanese(original) version, the South Galaxy was STILLthere. How do you think Goku was even able to get there? Heck even planets were there. Lose the fanboyism for heavens sake already.

This is what one shot busting a galaxy looks like.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first:

1. King Kai's reaction is immediate. Meaning it doesn't take place over a long period of time.

2. The rate of spin wouldn't be visible to human perception over the course of seconds. It would take millions of years to move that much. Which we know isn't the case. Meaning the Camera was turning, not the galaxy.

3. The event is Shown, directly. Not referenced by a character. Shown, stated by the Narrator, and confirmed in-character. There was no theoretical reference to what 'could' happen, a visual was clearly given and Stated by the Narrator.

4. If I eat a plate of cookies and there's crumbs left on the plate, does that mean there are still cookies? No. That's all you see displayed when Goku travels. Crumbs. The remnants of systems on the very outermost edges of what used to be the Southern Quadrant.

5. Brolly was in a Restricted form during this event. Control Circlet restricts his power and prevents him from going beyond a Restraint SSJ Form. Meaning he reduced the Southern Quadrant to a dirt stain at less than a fourth of his initial strength.

Counter: Where is SPC/Vegito/Gogeta/Hirudegarn/Hatchyect/Janemba/Shenron busting a galaxy?

Oh that's right, none of'em can. You guys should really try something else. I do get so bored of educating the young.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By reaverlation

@reikai: facepalm.Don't understand how you can possibly believe,trolling or not,broly can beat anyone you just mentioned is beyond reasoning.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Carter_esque

@king_stranglehold_da_first said:

@carter_esque said:

Agreed their fanwanking is unbelievable. The same video they post over and over of trying prove Broly busted a galaxy debunks them, because in the video there are still stars andnot only that but King Kai clearly states that the galaxy is getting,anyone with an education passed the first grade would interpret that as meaning the galaxy is stillthere.

The power level to even bust a galaxy in DBZ is much higher than the power level Broly had. Buu had a WAAAAY higher power level than Broly, but he didn't one shot bust a Galaxy but just went around blowing up planets(like Broly did), if Buu was a galaxy buster then why not just one shot bust the whole galaxy than going busting planets one at a time.

That's why I don't even bother debating w/ them.

@reikai: I'm a lil' disappointed to be honest. You're one of the most impressive manga/anime debaters on this site imo but your whole stance on Broly winning this battle saddens me.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Don't know what you were expecting. The answer was pretty easy and obvious. Not complicated.

SPC: Solar System Buster

Brolly: Multi-Galaxy Buster

Required no other explanation.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

[Sarcasm]Hmmmmmm....This sure debunks what me and the video said.[/sarcasm]

[Sarcasm]Really great argument[/Sarcasm]

Dude in the movie whether it be the English or Japanese(original) version, the South Galaxy was STILLthere. How do you think Goku was even able to get there? Heck even planets were there. Lose the fanboyism for heavens sake already.

This is what one shot busting a galaxy looks like.

I like the other example in the thread earlier :(

coolmeham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager:

You are using broly seven years after cell games if cell was alive for those seven years cell would be stronger than ssj3 because he would been absorbing the whole time and hr knows about the hyperbolic time chamberso stop using characters from two different time line's

Cell mercilessly curb stomps broly brutally with no regrets

But broly is an op mofo

coolmeham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By coolmeham

what @king_stranglehold_da_first:

That's what I say to they were way stronger and it wasn't an ssj , 2 assj's and a ssj2 vs broly was it no

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Gustofwind

@reikai said:

@carter_esque: Don't know what you were expecting. The answer was pretty easy and obvious. Not complicated.

SPC: Solar System Buster

Brolly: Multi-Galaxy Buster

Required no other explanation.

I don't believe it's ever stated Broly one shotted multiple galaxies or even a single galaxy, if memory serves me correctly I believe it's said he has destroyed multiple galaxies.

Also even if it were true that he's one shotted multiple galaxies it's not really great evidence to support the claim that Broly is stronger considering that the DBZ movies are often horribly inconsistent with the series. Not that I don't think Broly is stronger than Super Perfect Cell.

It really annoys me how much people overestimate Brolys power, I mean there's people who think he's SSJ4 level.

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Cell

coolmeham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huey_freeman34: I agree person off of boondocks I think cell win ( the argument above was for cell)

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#178 SC  Moderator

@coolmeham: Hello, welcome to CV. Some quick things, Comicvine has a no swearing policy, we also don't tolerate users posting personal insults towards other users and the use of the term rape is only allowed in use by users when it actually happens or is used to illustrate the actual serious incident, and not say allowed as far as what characters can win in hypothetical battles or in continuity fight scenes. Please remember this for the future.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By godofnick

Cell stomps Broly into a bloody paste. People think Broly > Cell for many stupid reasons like thinking Gohan was stronger than Cell or because Broly blew up a large amount of a galaxy lol. Cell could easily do that if he wanted to, it's not like Broly one-shotted the entire galaxy, he went around blowing planet after planet. Cell could level a solar system easily. It took a weakened Goku with the power of Piccolo, Vegeta, Trunks and Gohan to kill Broly, whereas it took a weakened Gohan, Yamcha, Tien, Krillin, Piccolo, Goku and Vegeta to kill Cell. Gohan would've lost horribly to Cell if Vegeta and the others didn't intervene. It took that many people to put him down, including a Super Saiyan 2, whereas it took a bunch of beat down people fused into a Super Saiyan to beat Broly. Not to mention, Cell is an Android who has near mastered ALL of the Z-Fighters techniques and abilities, and even Frieza too. It's not hard to figure out Cell would massacre Broly.

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SP Cell

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SP Cell

Avatar image for redxiii18881990
Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Redxiii18881990

Cell

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By godofnick

Just gonna clear up some things posted in this thread.

First of all, Gohan was not at 50% of power. He said this himself because Gohan is the king of downplaying himself, that's why Goku had to motivate him during the kamehameha struggle. Vegeta and Goku helped out big time in the defeat of Cell, it wasn't just Gohan. Cell wasn't hurt by Vegeta's blast he was simply distracted by it. Second, Gohan never went Super Saiyan 2 in either Broly movies, so I don't see why people are saying such a thing. Broly got killed by Goten, Gohan and Goku. Goku went Super Saiyan 2 at the end of the struggle, and that destroyed Broly. It's stated Gohan became a pussy and got way weaker than his Teenage counterpart. So Broly simply got overpowered whereas Cell got distracted in their defeats. Broly got distracted by Trunks yes, but he still had time to focus afterwards and that's when Goku dropped the Super Saiyan 2 hammer. Cell is a confirmed solar system buster. A funny mistake everybody makes, Broly did not one shot the entire galaxy. He flew around destroying planet by planet, something Cell or even Frieza could do as well. So don't wank that feat please. Broly is a guy to take attacks head on, opposed to dodging or blocking. We've seen this quite a bit, and Cell's Solar Kamehameha would utterly slaughter Broly. Cell murderstomps the overhyped Legendary Super Saiyan.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

broly is no galaxy buster and neither are other db characters

broly would beat super perfect cell, because he fought a grown up gohan and was still gaining the upper hand against goku, gohan and goten until trunks distracted him with an energy ball

brolys simply fought better and more experienced opponents and looked more impressive while doing so....... his power is maximum

now bio broly though would lose to super perfect cell without a doubt... he was actually weeeeeeeeeeeaaak

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By godofnick

@mezame: There are characters in GT who can destroy dimensions so that statement isn't entirely true. Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan >> Grown up Gohan, Trunks and Goten. It's stated Gohan's stronger as a teenager and it's pretty obvious Teen Gohan is stronger than the kids. There's no point in making the comparison between the Gohan's they fought. He was gaining the upper hand until Goku went Super Saiyan 2, then Broly got destroyed. Trunks blast did very minimal in the struggle. He never fought better than Cell. He's one guy, Cell has the cells of multiple genius fighters like Goku, Piccolo and Frieza. It's obvious he'd be the better fighter. He also has more techniques and abilities than Broly. Broly has never fought better opponents than Cell either. Cell fought Super Saiyan 2 Gohan who is much more impressive than any version of the Z - Fighters Broly has conflicted with. Super Saiyan 2 Goku is the only more powerful one and he destroyed Broly so there's no point calling it more impressive if he lost horribly. That's a matter of opinion on who looked better. His power clearly is not maximum as he dies.

Bio Broly was an abomination, Imperfect Cell's left foot could beat him

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan >> Grown up Gohan, Trunks and Goten. It's stated Gohan's stronger as a teenager and it's pretty obvious Teen Gohan is stronger than the kids. There's no point in making the comparison between the Gohan's they fought. He was gaining the upper hand until Goku went Super Saiyan 2, then Broly got destroyed. Trunks blast did very minimal in the struggle.

i said that broly was gaining the upper hand against goku, gohan and goten and you seem to be forgetting the fact that goku came back from the dead yet again and that saiyans get stronger from suffering through a near death experience or even dying for that matter.... i would say that a kamehameha fired by a stronger version of goku, an adult gohan, who might not be as strong as his teen counterpart, yet still strong enoug hand goten should surpass the kamehameha of teen gohan

and regarding the interference of trunks....... look at 4:15 of this video where trunks shoots his ki ball at brolys ki-ball.... the moment trunks ki ball hits broly looks confused and fires few more ki balls, but they explode before they can enhance his main ki ball.... that probably means that trunks ki ball interrupted brolys ki flow or some mystical kung fu gibberish like that

Loading Video...

that's also the moment where goku sees his opportunity and commands his sons to give it all and they manage to shoot broly into the sun

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame: I said Trunks, obviously Goku is stronger than Teen Gohan. When Goku went Super Saiyan 2 it ended there, it shot Broly straight into the sun. Trunks blast distracted Broly yes, but he still had a while to recover if you watch the video. Broly dispatched of it before it hit his Omega Blast. I don't see why you're bringing up Zenkai boosts. Zenkai boosts were meant to make Saiyans strong enough to become Super Saiyan. Once the Saiyan becomes Super, Zenkai boosts never happen anymore. Also it was only for Saiyans with near death, if they die and revive they don't receive one.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cell easy unless its second coming broly but cell would still win but not easy

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#191  Edited By GXrevolution96

Broly stands no chance. He was overwhelmed by a ki attack from 3 SSJs and subsequently killed.

Broly's only feat in the movie was stomping a weaker SSJ2 Gohan, who was stead to be weaker than his Kid self. And even then, Gohan, at one point, is physically overpowers Broly, when he broke out his hold.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly stands no chance. He was overwhelmed by a ki attack from 3 SSJs and subsequently killed.

Broly's only feat in the movie was stomping a weaker SSJ2 Gohan, who was stead to be weaker than his Kid self. And even then, Gohan, at one point, is physically overpowers Broly, when he broke out his hold.

Eh tbh looking at the fight again, Broly didn't really stomp Gohan.

I mean Base Gohan vs SSJ Broly, Gohan avoided Broly's attack and deflected a hit, Broly got in one hit, Broly than fired an attack which Gohan deflected back which then Gohan used a barrier to protect Goten/Trucks/Videl from the explosion.

SSJ/SSJ2 Gohan(whichever, at this point, tired of discussing whatever form he was in) vs LSSJ Broly, Gohan's punch did nothing to Broly at first, he then got hit twice before getting in a hold which he overpowered and broke out of, then kicking Broly in the head and then the lava bit happened.

So it wasn't really much of a stomp, at least when looking at it as a whole. If just the latter fight then obviously, although one thing should be taken into account. Gohan used a ton of energy to form the barrier to protect the others(to the point of them not being outright killed) from Broly's attack explosion which was gigantic. Now it wasn't shown that Gohan was fatigued in that, considering he went SSJ/SSJ2 but I feel like that would take a hit to his energy levels overall, especially when he depowered pretty much right after the lava bit and passed out.

It would seem kinda ridiculous, that two hits from Broly even in LSSJ would do that much damage, especially when he remained in that state long enough for the lava bit and was able to withstand attacks from a SSJ Broly while he was in base form while also being strong enough to bat away and a powerful attack.

Buuut....that's just my theory on it. Uhh....sorry to go off on a tangent lol, back to the thread at hand.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@gxrevolution96 said:

Eh tbh looking at the fight again, Broly didn't really stomp Gohan.

I mean Base Gohan vs SSJ Broly, Gohan avoided Broly's attack and deflected a hit, Broly got in one hit, Broly than fired an attack which Gohan deflected back which then Gohan used a barrier to protect Goten/Trucks/Videl from the explosion.

SSJ/SSJ2 Gohan(whichever, at this point, tired of discussing whatever form he was in) vs LSSJ Broly, Gohan's punch did nothing to Broly at first, he then got hit twice before getting in a hold which he overpowered and broke out of, then kicking Broly in the head and then the lava bit happened.

So it wasn't really much of a stomp, at least when looking at it as a whole. If just the latter fight then obviously, although one thing should be taken into account. Gohan used a ton of energy to form the barrier to protect the others(to the point of them not being outright killed) from Broly's attack explosion which was gigantic. Now it wasn't shown that Gohan was fatigued in that, considering he went SSJ/SSJ2 but I feel like that would take a hit to his energy levels overall, especially when he depowered pretty much right after the lava bit and passed out.

It would seem kinda ridiculous, that two hits from Broly even in LSSJ would do that much damage, especially when he remained in that state long enough for the lava bit and was able to withstand attacks from a SSJ Broly while he was in base form while also being strong enough to bat away and a powerful attack.

Buuut....that's just my theory on it. Uhh....sorry to go off on a tangent lol, back to the thread at hand.

I was kind of being sarcastic when I made that comment.

Gohan was SSJ2 initially, but was a SSJ in the beam struggle. Goku also could not have been SSJ2 as the movie came out before SSJ2 Goku was even introduced into the anime.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: people have gotta stop using this "ooh base gohan fought well against ssj broly"

In nearly every toei movie, they fight in base before they transform

Goku vs meta cooler

Saiyans vs androids 13 14 and 15

Even anime filler has base gohan fighting dabura

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Wolfrazer

@dbzk1999: Did I say Gohan fought well against Broly in Base? No...just that he wasn't stomped in base against SSJ Broly. There wasn't really much of a fight in either instances between the two anyhow.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Mike_Fowler

@wolfrazer: neither was goku against meta cooler

Neither were the saiyans against the androids

In other words, toei has them fight in base just to add up drama

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Wolfrazer

@dbzk1999: Goku was getting stomped by Meta Cooler in base form...and Goku also used Kaio-Ken and was still getting beat.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Really?

Because from what I see, the two are evenly trading blows

I do admit, cooler has an advantage, but overall (especially during the instant transmission scene) the two are rivals

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Wolfrazer

@dbzk1999: Not really, from what I'm seeing, they were trading blows in IT mode, but Cooler was still better. Before that, Goku was able to swing Cooler by his tail, but then after, his attacks were blocked and avoided and even with a Kaio-Ken charge, Cooler easily tanked a punch and then when Goku went Kaio-Ken fist mode, he was still tanking them before Cooler just overpowered him and sent him into the ground.

I'm looking at the fight right now, they weren't really equal, only during the IT thing really and even then Cooler won that.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: I'm talking about when you see goku catching a couple of cooler's punches

Anyways, my overall point is that base saiyans fighting in their base really doesn't mean anything

If you insist that gohan not getting stomped by broly is of any importance, then I hope you know that gohan DOES state that he's gotten stronger than he was 7 years ago