• Start 100 metres apart

Who wins?

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

The saiyans take the solid majority. Broly would probably beat them individually but they overwhelm him together.

Infinite_Lifes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Team easily.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every member of the team solos.

botanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By botanix

Team easily.

This, Goku solo, Vegeta solo.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By renamed040924

I don't think any of them stand much of a chance against Broly alone, considering he's already fodderized a Super Saiyan 2 adult Gohan.

botanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By botanix

@nickzambuto: considering he's already fodderized a Super Saiyan 2 adult Gohan.

Adult Gohan is much weaker then when he fought Cell, both Goku SSJ2 and Vegeta SSJ2 are much stronger then Kid Gohan, not to mention adult Gohan SSJ2

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think any of them stand much of a chance against Broly alone, considering he's already fodderized a Super Saiyan 2 adult Gohan.

Teen Gohan was weaker than he was at the Cell Games by a fair margin. Both Goku and Vegeta were stated to be much stronger than he was at the Cell Games.

Moreover, Gohan was able to physically overpower Brolly at one point and phased with a kick to the face.

Travis7211997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly gets stomped he's below ssj2 level.

Korraspirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomp. He was overpowered and subsequently defeated by a weak SSJ2 Gohan and two super saiyans. He doesn't stand chance against two high their SSJ2s and a stronger Gohan.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins with ass loads of easy

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Team stomp. He was overpowered and subsequently defeated by a weak SSJ2 Gohan and two super saiyans. He doesn't stand chance against two high their SSJ2s and a stronger Gohan.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team takes it.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By Darling_Luna
DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly solos the entire DBZ verse. Praise our Lord Broly.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LokLegends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LokLegends

@darthaznable said:

Broly solos the entire DBZ verse.

Beerus says hello

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@darling_luna said:

@dccomicsrule2011: Convictions what even are those ?

Next you'll be playing MK

Every human being should have a shot at redemption. :P

I'll never give up the fight against MK....NEVER!

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable said:

Broly solos the entire DBZ verse.

Beerus says hello

Some skinny purple cat stands no chance against Broly.

No Caption Provided

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@botanix said:

@nickzambuto: considering he's already fodderized a Super Saiyan 2 adult Gohan.

Adult Gohan is much weaker then when he fought Cell, both Goku SSJ2 and Vegeta SSJ2 are much stronger then Kid Gohan, not to mention adult Gohan SSJ2

@nickzambuto said:

Teen Gohan was weaker than he was at the Cell Games by a fair margin. Both Goku and Vegeta were stated to be much stronger than he was at the Cell Games.

Moreover, Gohan was able to physically overpower Brolly at one point and phased with a kick to the face.

Obviously, but people seriously exaggerate how much weaker he actually got. He was basically stalemating Dabura. Goku originally said that Dabura was probably around Cell's level, but then Dabura powered up and Goku admitted that they underestimated him. Dabura > Cell but only slightly, Kid Gohan > Cell but only slightly. If Dabura was weaker than Kid Gohan, it couldn't have been by much, he might have even been on par which would make sense with how he was gradually taking the advantage over Adult Gohan. Gohan just got weaker, that's all that is said, he didn't lose a giant chunk of his power like most people think. Moreover, Goku and Vegeta as Super Saiyan 2s were only slightly stronger than Kid Gohan, they didn't make a huge jump.

At the end of the day Gohan was still a Super Saiyan 2, and his strongest kick straight into Broly's face made Broly gasp in surprise and that's about it. The team can't bring him down.

@nickzambuto: Was there ever any indication Gohan was SSJ2?

He would need to be just to make Broly gasp, because his Super Saiyan 1 was weaker than his Kid Super Saiyan 1, and his Kid Super Saiyan 1 couldn't faze Broly at all back in movie 8, when Broly was substantially weaker than in movie 10.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: For one thing it was never stated Broly was more powerful in movie 10. In fact I think he was cited as being only just as powerful. Regardless the amount of force it takes to affect a character isn't always consistent.

In regards to Darbura, we don't know which form of Cell he was on par with.

Avatar image for super_silver_silva_14
Super_Silver_Silva_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly Multistomps them.

Broly is even stronger than ssj3 goku.

First of all in the Manga Paragus said that the Lssj is ten times stronger than the Ssj.

If we now take the Multiplicator of 50 from goku, Broly has a A multiplicator of 500.

Ssj2 is two times stronger than ssj and ssj3 3 times stronger than ssj2

That makes

Ssj = 50

Ssj2 = 100

Ssj3 = 400

Lssj = 10 × 50 = 500

This proves his strenght.

One vs One no charakter can win against Broly and Broly was the only charakter who dominate all Dbz fihgtets without a scratch and even breaked Vegetas will to fight.

Another reason is That Goku sensed Broly in " Broly: Second coming " .

But Goku was dead! And he sensed Broly from the other world!

And the kaioshin said too be sensed from a other world you must be at least as strong as an ssj3.

Super boo sensed Ultimate Gohan who was om Kaioshins planet from the earth . And ultimate gohan is stronger than a ssj3.

Brolys Ki is unlimited, he never get's tired and his strenght and kii raises with every second.

He just don't know how to fight but thats no problem.

He even don't feel the pain. He is like Inuyasha in his demon mode. He fights till he dies but he won't feel the pain till death.

He even survived a planned destruction and was years along in the universe without training but he was still able to stomp Gohan ssj2 ssj goten ssj trunks AND even Vegeta ssj in the Manga!

And just with ssj Gokus help they've won.

Broly never fights with full power. He just plays because he knows he's the most powerfull Lifeform ot he entire universe.

He killed Pikkon as a child by destroying the Galaxy. And Pikkon one shoted Cell. Gohan ssj2 needed more punches.

Broly is the mightest sayain.

Solo no one can defeat him.

Just As a team with full power combined in one energy attack.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team with easy

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By 44orhsaJ

@nickzambuto: Wasn't Broly injured in movie 10? Its been a while since I saw the movie but I always assumed movie 10 Broly was weaker.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: For one thing it was never stated Broly was more powerful in movie 10. In fact I think he was cited as being only just as powerful. Regardless the amount of force it takes to affect a character isn't always consistent.

In regards to Darbura, we don't know which form of Cell he was on par with.

False. He got a Zenkai after the events of movie 8. He was even stronger in 10. I'm not a fan of Broly, I'm just being honest. It takes a Super Saiyan 3 or equivalent power to defeat him.

It was never specified which form of Cell that Dabura was on par with. I don't know why it needs to be, it's fairly obvious from context clues and common sense that Goku was talking about Cell at his best. But since the information wasn't spoon fed to the viewer I guess we've reached an impasse.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj said:

@nickzambuto: Wasn't Broly injured in movie 10? Its been a while since I saw the movie but I always assumed movie 10 Broly was weaker.

He was injured at the end of movie 8 then went into hibernation or something and came back 7 years later healed and with a Zenkai.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I didn't watch the whole thing myself…but from what I have watched he was never mentioned as getting a Zenkai and Pope has gone over that pretty throughly in other threads.

I read it and nothing suggested Goku was referring to Super Perfect Cell, or even Perfect Cell. It's really all conjecture.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: And if he was referring to Super Perfect Cell, then Gohan would've has to actually get stronger during the gap since he matched him as a SSJ1. If Gohan was turning SSJ2 I'm pretty sure we'd have had more indication than just art. The Supreme Kai in particular was very surprised at SSJ1, I think he'd have had a reaction to SSJ2.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: It is said in the back of the movie box that Gohan was SSJ2. The only reason Broly lost was because he formed a little barrier who SSJ2 Gohan and SSJ Goten, Goku combined Kamehameha couldnt brake but proceeded to move him towards the sun where he dies.

Considering DBZ constantly uses ABC logic instead of actual logic then Broly takes this every time. Broly is above SSJ2 but below SSJ3 and in DBZ even if you more powerfull by not much you can still take on many characters at the same time of a lower powerlevel.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By GXrevolution96

@ssjbatdan said:

@highaccuser said:

@ssjbatdan: And if he was referring to Super Perfect Cell, then Gohan would've has to actually get stronger during the gap since he matched him as a SSJ1. If Gohan was turning SSJ2 I'm pretty sure we'd have had more indication than just art. The Supreme Kai in particular was very surprised at SSJ1, I think he'd have had a reaction to SSJ2.

He's meant to be SSJ2. He went SSJ2 at one point (at the stadium), but then Toriyama forgot to draw lightning in the Debura fight.

This argument doesn't hold up. Lightning is consistently drawn in the manga and AT depicts both Goku and Vegeta as SSJ2s on the very next page. There are clear differences between the forms and has none of the characteristics of a SSJ2. From a narrative point of view, yes, it doesn't make much sense for why he wouldn't use SSJ2, but he was a mere SSJ nonetheless.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly could take this very high diff, mid diff if he gets his game feats.

Sean12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan

Fair enough.

That interview was done over decade after the the Manga ended. We cant excuse it as "he forgot" since he drew both Goku and Vegeta as super saiyan 2 on the very next page.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps. SSJ2 Goku was already stated to be stronger than Cell Games Gohan, for one.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys have to understand that at the point when Gohan fought Dabura, there was no Super Saiyan 2. Super Saiyan 2 as a concept didn't exist until Goku explained it against Majin Buu. Originally there was just Super Saiyan, and Gohan's powerup against Cell was just him unlocking his hidden power, not transforming. Toriyama didn't draw the lightning, but that's no reason to believe Gohan wasn't using his full strength against Dabura. As much as I admire Toriyama, the man is notoriously lazy, Gohan vs Dabura wasn't a very exciting fight, so he just forewent the lightning, then brought it back for Goku vs Vegeta because that WAS a hype fight. There can be no question that Gohan was a Super Saiyan 2, why wouldn't he use his full power if he was losing?

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys have to understand that at the point when Gohan fought Dabura, there was no Super Saiyan 2. Super Saiyan 2 as a concept didn't exist until Goku explained it against Majin Buu. Originally there was just Super Saiyan, and Gohan's powerup against Cell was just him unlocking his hidden power, not transforming. Toriyama didn't draw the lightning, but that's no reason to believe Gohan wasn't using his full strength against Dabura. As much as I admire Toriyama, the man is notoriously lazy, Gohan vs Dabura wasn't a very exciting fight, so he just forewent the lightning, then brought it back for Goku vs Vegeta because that WAS a hype fight. There can be no question that Gohan was a Super Saiyan 2, why wouldn't he use his full power if he was losing?

The term "Super Saiyan 2" might not have been in use back then, but Gohan's state was definitely above a Super Saiyan, which is why Goku and Vegeta both say how they plan to transcend the Super Saiyan state. Also why they sometimes call Gohan's form the Ascended Super Saiyan.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriyama didn't draw the lightning, but that's no reason to believe Gohan wasn't using his full strength against Dabura. As much as I admire Toriyama, the man is notoriously lazy, Gohan vs Dabura wasn't a very exciting fight, so he just forewent the lightning, then brought it back for Goku vs Vegeta because that WAS a hype fight. There can be no question that Gohan was a Super Saiyan 2, why wouldn't he use his full power if he was losing?

AT being "lazy is a weak argument". SSJ2 has distinctive characteristics e.g lightning and fierce aura , none of which Gohan shows in his fight with Dabura. Gohan was drawn as SSJ. Its like arguing that Goku was a SSJ3 in his fight with Majin Vegeta.

Gohan wasn't losing, actually. It was more or less even. Dabura had barely inflicted damage on him as stated by Babidi

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how the team loses, why can't they just do what they have done in the past?

Give all their energy to Goku for a super concentrated punch?

Perform a lined up ki blast at Broly to the sun? The team has prep for f sake.

The team takes it. They have experience dealing with Broly already. They can do it again.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There can be no question that Gohan was a Super Saiyan 2, why wouldn't he use his full power if he was losing?

I remember hearing an argument on youtube that Gohan was only able to go SSJ2 when enraged since he never mastered it like goku or vegeta.

botanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By botanix

@nickzambuto: Obviously, but people seriously exaggerate how much weaker he actually got.

He got a lot weaker.

Goku originally said that Dabura was probably around Cell's level

Dabura was around Perfect Cell lvl not Super Perfect Cell...