LSSJ BROLY VS MAJIN VEGETA

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I cam across some interesting videos about Broly in the whole events of the movie and the like, which should help and recommend everyone watches them, i'll just put up the intro. Now it doesn't say anything about Trunk's blast, but it does give some rather interesting thoughts and proof so here ya go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnIOQM3TRNM

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000 said:

@racob7:

@xlab3000

:

1. Gohan was a lot weaker in movie 10 than he was in the Cell Games. This we know because movie 10 was right before the World Tournament I think, and during Gohan's fight with Dabura Vegeta said that he was weaker than when he fought Cell.

- Both are still Super Saiyan 2. Yes, Majin Vegeta was stronger than Gohan, but there are a lot of people taking that line and running with it into the sky. Vegeta is stronger, but its not like he is so much more powerful that SSJ2 Gohans attacks will not at all damage him. One pop to the nose by Gohans best punch will certainly knock Vegeta out cold. The same attack did nothing to Broly in only a moderately powered up state.

2. Gohan wasn't DOMINATED by Brolly, he put up a decent fight. He did eventually get slapped around but it wasn't anything compared to the absolute massacre in movie 8 where no one could even touch Brolly.

- What movie did you see and what narcotics were you taking? lol jk. Broly dominated, he played with his prey with a smile until Trunks peed on him and when Goku showed up right at the end.

3. Gohan also got ruined by Majin Buu when the fat guy first exitted the cocoon.

- Fat Buu put up a fight with SSJ3.

4. Vegeta was just a little lower then Buu in his Majin form. He put up a hell of a fight, unlike Gohan who got smacked around.

5. Ergo, Majin Vegeta is far stronger than SSJ2 Gohan arnd the Buu Saga/Movie 10.

-Ergo, Majin Vegeta is not far stronger than SSJ2 Gohan. Marginally, at best. But its not like he is 100x as powerful or so powerful that nothing SSJ2 Gohan threw at him would have no effect. Gohan and Dubura can still probably kill Vegeta if he took a direct blast from them or a square punch to the face. By the way...since when do we trust what Vegeta says? He does nothing else but exaggerate.

vegeta "OH, so you think you are powerful, well look how powerful I am?! RAWRRR"

bad guy "Im still stronger."

vegeta "WHAT!!!"

6. Majin Vegeta and Brolly would be a hell of a fight as I'm pretty sure they'd be about equal in terms of power.

7. Majin Vegeta wins it because Brolly is a mindless killing machine with zero tactical sense.

-Majin Vegeta got beat by Fat Buu.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p0rtal: I actually copy and pasted it from another user on another website. Majin Vegeta was far stronger than SSJ2 Gohan(in the movie which was before the world tournament) he even stated it and got angry at him, just look at Goku during the fight. even though he got beat he did better than Dabura, Gohan and Supreme Kai. when he fought Goku he said he was stronger than Gohan when fought Cell.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7:

@xlab3000 said:

1. Gohan was a lot weaker in movie 10 than he was in the Cell Games. This we know because movie 10 was right before the World Tournament I think, and during Gohan's fight with Dabura Vegeta said that he was weaker than when he fought Cell.

2. Gohan layed a few hits on Broly. He did eventually get slapped around but it wasn't anything compared to the absolute massacre in movie 8 where no one could even touch Brolly.

3. Gohan also got ruined by Majin Buu when the fat guy first exitted the cocoon.

4. Vegeta was just a little lower then Buu in his Majin form. He put up a hell of a fight, unlike Gohan who got smacked around.

5. Majin Vegeta is far stronger than SSJ2 Gohan in the Buu Saga/Movie 10.

6. Majin Vegeta and Broly would be a hell of a fight as I'm pretty sure they'd be about equal in terms of power.

7. Majin Vegeta wins it because Brolly is a mindless killing machine with zero tactical sense.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000:

Maijin Vegeta was the equal to Goku though. Broly was easily matching Goku, Gohan and Goten.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#407  Edited By terry2012

@rozalia: You ask did Broly get stab in the movie where Goku punch him at.

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012:

The stab Broly gets should not be a factor, it happened a long time ago.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: not to mention ssj2 gohan was nowhere near his old power from when he fought cell and ssj goten was weaker than him. ssj2 gohan even laid 2(or 3) hits on Broly and affected(barely) him. based on calculations/powerscaling Vegeta>Broly. that's my opinion.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410  Edited By Wolfrazer

@xlab3000: Gohan wasn't even SSJ 2 during his fight with Broly in the 2nd movie, that pretty much is noted in one of the videos of debunking the myths of Broly. The intro I posted up top, there are 10 vids in total...in fact it actually makes sense because you know how Gohan got pissed at the WMT when Videl was getting crushed? He looks pretty much the same as he did in the movie, the strand of hair doesn't indicate weither or not Gohan was SSJ 2 or not.

Another thing...would the animators be that stupid if they wanted Gohan to be SSJ 2 that they forget the lighting aura around him? No because they just did that in the previous movie with Bojack...so what they suddenly forgot how a SSJ 2 looked like?

Take a look at the video I put up and watch all of them and it gives some insight on the whole thing. I know Xlab your sided with Vegeta, I just needed a jump off point.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

@xlab3000: Gohan wasn't even SSJ 2 during his fight with Broly in the 2nd movie, that pretty much is noted in one of the videos of debunking the myths of Broly. The intro I posted up top, there are 10 vids in total...in fact it actually makes sense because you know how Gohan got pissed at the WMT when Videl was getting crushed? He looks pretty much the same as he did in the movie, the strand of hair doesn't indicate weither or not Gohan was SSJ 2 or not.

Another thing...would the animators be that stupid if they wanted Gohan to be SSJ 2 that they forget the lighting aura around him? No because they just did that in the previous movie with Bojack...so what they suddenly forgot how a SSJ 2 looked like?

Take a look at the video I put up and watch all of them and it gives some insight on the whole thing. I know Xlab your sided with Vegeta, I just needed a jump off point.

@reikai said that the animators did forget the lightning effect.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: I already knew about the videos I didn't want to get into another argument with the reikai and rozalia since those 2 think Vegeta loses badly.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413  Edited By Wolfrazer

@overlordarhas said:

@wolfrazer said:

@reikai said that the animators did forget the lightning effect.

This source came from...where? Though I doubt that, given the animators seem to have taken several design points from the anime/manga, not to mention in the previous movies they didn't forget the lighting...here is the vid to show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlhRT0YBY9M

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abocado: Yes it should be factor despite it happen a long time ago. It why Goku is able to put a whole in him during the first movie...and it never healed which help Goku. It where Goku aim at.

Do you honestly believe that one punch would beat Broly. He was beating them up and taking no damage from all of them, and then all of sudden he lose to one punch from the combine might of them. See what wrong with that picture. They could have done that at the beginning would not have to given up not half of their energy. Because all you have is just a drag out fight and nothing more. It is setup by plot device as to why he lost that way. Which is why that whole is still there. Otherwise they had no other way to beat him.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: Broly was stabbed in the chest, not the stomach if you look closely at the flashback with Broly getting stabbed you'll see the knife go to his heart and then later when in the trash thing he shows a wound on his chest that looks like a piercing wound.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer:

"Seeing as he is outmatched by Gohan's Super Saiyan 2 form as a regular Super Saiyan, Broly follows up by powering up to his Legendary Super Saiyan form."

DBWIKI

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

See Hair

SSJ1 Hair

No Caption Provided

Sabboth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417  Edited By Sabboth

Aren't DBZ theads banned, or are they allowing it if it's DBZ characters only?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418  Edited By Wolfrazer

@overlordarhas: Wikis are unreliable to use as a source, there is the evidence there that debunks Gohan being SSJ 2. Also as said, they took designs from Gohan at the WMT to make him look like a BA in the movie instead of how he normally looks as a regular SSJ, but he was still a SSJ.

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: They forgot to color Vegeta's hair in Movie 8 while he was levitating in the air after attacking Brolly and Brolly began to transform. Vegeta's hair went from blond to black, then blond again as he was coming down on his knees and reverted back to normal.

The Source, btw, is the Daizenshuu Vol 6 which pertains specifically to the DBZ movies. And if you note, as a SS2 Gohan only has one hair piece in his face. When he's only as a normal SSJ, he has two. And your 'previous' movies with Gohan as a SS2 was only Movie 9 with Bojack, and he was still a Teen, and the Animation staff wasn't the same.

You should also note that the DBZ Anime also left out the electric aura when Gohan transformed during Hercule's Budokai tournament in front of Kibito. In the Manga he went SS2 and had the aura, but in the Anime he didn't, because the animators Forgot.

This was also when Toriyama was going to stop DBZ as he wanted to end it with the Cell Saga, but the company convinced him to keep going and make the Buu Saga and why Goku got brought back in and all that jazz. He wanted to work on other projects.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421  Edited By terry2012

@wolfrazer: That link you posted said there is a movie 11B; there is no movie 11B of Broly. Gohan is SSJ2 In the second Movie. It does not make sense for him to not go there when he does not stand a chance against Broly. I know how you feel about that but the animator could have made a mistake. I mean just look at the mistakes they made in the Buu saga. So it would not be to far fetch that they forgot.

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422  Edited By Abocado

@terry2012:

Saiyan Physiology make Saiyans stronger when they recover from a fatal injury.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abocado said:

@terry2012:

this^

So saying that it has an effect will be a violation of this rule save for amputation.

No Caption Provided

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: You can recover from a fatal wound but that does not mean they completely heal from it. So it would not. He receive that wound from when he was a kid and thought to be dead. I mean this is Akria Toyirama we are talking about here whom is not constant. Plus just look at Bardock, he have a wound too on his face and it is not completely gone or healed.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425  Edited By terry2012
Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012:

If you ask me, those are just character design, since he his a GOKU clone.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427  Edited By terry2012

@wolfrazer: Yeah you right, it is in the chest. It still a weak plot device nonetheless. Unless, Goku Power multiply when he receive the energy from them instead of adding it, it would make sense. Because if you think about Akira Toyirama thinking... It is by multiply them. Every one thinks that he added on to Goku but what if he did not? what if he multiply it instead? that make perfect sense....by that it wouldn't be a weak plot device and make perfect sense. Thank You, I is able to see and make sense out of it. Thank you again for your help sir or miss.

@abocado: I see what you saying, but the wound is still there.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly Power level(LSSJ): 1,400,000,000

Kid Buu Power level: 1,150,000,000

Obviously Majin Vegeta is weaker than Kid Buu so this a stomp from Broly unless Vegeta can PIS one shot Broly in his stab wound.

These are official power levels taken from Daizenshuu 7: Dragon Ball Encyclopedia,which was written by Akira Toriyama

The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly Power level(LSSJ): 1,400,000,000

Kid Buu Power level: 1,150,000,000

Obviously Majin Vegeta is weaker than Kid Buu so this a stomp from Broly unless Vegeta can PIS one shot Broly in his stab wound.

These are official power levels taken from Daizenshuu 7: Dragon Ball Encyclopedia,which was written by Akira Toriyama

That is from Broly movie one right?

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abocado said:

@terry2012:

this^

So saying that it has an effect will be a violation of this rule save for amputation.

No Caption Provided

The history of Trunks with a more Buff adult Gohan.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#431  Edited By TheSuperHuman

*shakes head* Battle... needs... to... be... locked.

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432  Edited By Abocado

@deathbyants:

Stab wounds does not matter, it is fully healed.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@wolfrazer: They forgot to color Vegeta's hair in Movie 8 while he was levitating in the air after attacking Brolly and Brolly began to transform. Vegeta's hair went from blond to black, then blond again as he was coming down on his knees and reverted back to normal.

The Source, btw, is the Daizenshuu Vol 6 which pertains specifically to the DBZ movies. And if you note, as a SS2 Gohan only has one hair piece in his face. When he's only as a normal SSJ, he has two. And your 'previous' movies with Gohan as a SS2 was only Movie 9 with Bojack, and he was still a Teen, and the Animation staff wasn't the same.

You should also note that the DBZ Anime also left out the electric aura when Gohan transformed during Hercule's Budokai tournament in front of Kibito. In the Manga he went SS2 and had the aura, but in the Anime he didn't, because the animators Forgot.

This was also when Toriyama was going to stop DBZ as he wanted to end it with the Cell Saga, but the company convinced him to keep going and make the Buu Saga and why Goku got brought back in and all that jazz. He wanted to work on other projects.

you can't say that gohan was ssj2 just because of his hair

in the manga,agains dabura and agains fat buu,gohan also had one hair piece in his face but he was just ssj1

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

*shakes head* Battle... needs... to... be... locked.

I guess this shows all DBZ threads need to be banned, but not just DBZ vs comic. :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: that stab wound was debunked. that was not a plot device there's even youtube video telling how Broly got beat.

@deathbyants: really you're taking power levels from video games. video games power levels are unreliable and show contradiction. they have Super Perfect Cell for 900,000,000 and Cooler 470,000,000 and SSJ Gogeta 2,500,000,000. those were not daizenshuu 7 power levels. btw power levels are unreliable anyway. based on calculations and powerscaling Kid Buu>Broly.

@comicstooge: I agree

@vance_astro

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000: Your late. Someone already told me. and I agree with them. The video does means anything. There is a plot device, there always a plot device. I explain it as to how Goku was able to defeat him. read my comment after that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

@terry2012: my bad. I already read all the comments on this page. it was not a plot device watch these videos^^

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those video's prove nothing. The reason I've not really talked about that punch is because its actually tolerable compared to the Trunk's barrier. It's still a plot device of course and I question why they didn't simply invent a new move instead. Something like that...spirit sword move Gogeta has would have made better sense.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000: I seen all those videos a long time ago. It is a plot device. He have a some good points and facts but, he also have some myth in his. He just not like the DBZ fans and that all. Everything in comics, movies, and animes have a plot device. There no get around that. And I already explain how Goku is able to be Broly. They said Broly is top SSj tier and yet Goku never left SSJ when he got the power from his friends something is wrong there because that would go against their video of Gohan not being SSJ2 in movie 10. So Gohan should have no problem of beating Broly, but he did, in fact he got stomp. Another fact is, is Vegeta is Super Vegeta when he is fight Broly and Trunks is fighting like in the Bojack movie. So that put Broly on imperfect Cell level which is higher than a SSJ top tier. Plus the movie 8 take place during the ten days before the Cell games. Which is after Goku and Gohan exit out of the Hyperbolic Time chamber. They claim that Goku and company were weak at the time and that just not true. If you want to know how powerful Broly is it best to go to animevice. They know whole lot more about Broly and where to place him. The first thing debunk was Broly being a galaxy buster.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000: I get what you are and they are saying but I stand by my comment.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441  Edited By MisterGuyMan

@wolfrazer: @xlab3000:

Gohan was SS2 in the movie

No Caption Provided

Also the fireball battle was Goku and Gohan so that's two SS2s. It's also important to remember that a Kamehameha is a power multiplier. Broly was shooting his basic fireballs. Even in the first movie the only time Broly is surprised is when he tanks a kamehameha. They deal way more damage than what their user's power level is generally capable of.

If we're assuming Broly goes from star to star to destoy them one at a time then there's no doubt the he destroys Vegeta. Stars can be hundreds of light years away in a spiral galaxy and a spiraly galaxy like that can have a few hundred million stars. If he's destroying a galaxy star by star then no one in DBZ can beat him. He would be too fast, too powerful and regenerate ki too fast. Remember Cell's Solar System buster? Broly would be doing several while travelling hundreds of lightyears EVERY SECOND. That's ridiculous reaction and consistent power all at once... for years.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: they overrate the heck of Broly on animevice. they say he he busted a galaxy in his RSSJ form in 7 seconds and they keep saying he solos the entire DB universe including Bills.

@rozalia: yeah I agree

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Vegeta is a more experienced fighter and his ssj2 form should give him the edge considering he was training for 7 years while Broly was sleeping and having nightmares.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444  Edited By OverLordArhas

@misterguyman said:

@wolfrazer: @xlab3000:

Gohan was SS2 in the movie

No Caption Provided

Also the fireball battle was Goku and Gohan so that's two SS2s. It's also important to remember that a Kamehameha is a power multiplier. Broly was shooting his basic fireballs. Even in the first movie the only time Broly is surprised is when he tanks a kamehameha. They deal way more damage than what their user's power level is generally capable of.

If we're assuming Broly goes from star to star to destoy them one at a time then there's no doubt the he destroys Vegeta. Stars can be hundreds of light years away in a spiral galaxy and a spiraly galaxy like that can have a few hundred million stars. If he's destroying a galaxy star by star then no one in DBZ can beat him. He would be too fast, too powerful and regenerate ki too fast. Remember Cell's Solar System buster? Broly would be doing several while travelling hundreds of lightyears EVERY SECOND. That's ridiculous reaction and consistent power all at once... for years.

Agree with you, in the flash back, we so Broly when he was a Kid maniacally destroying everything in sight, then as an adult. It took him years.

@xlab3000 what is an RSSJ form?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: the blue ssj form Broly was in. dbz fans say rssj is a lower multiplier from what I read.

@misterguyman: watch these.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abocado: If the stab wound is healed Majin Vegeta stands 0% chance of winning.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000:

Isn't that supposed to be lower than that an SSJ because Broly is being suppressed by the device Paragus is using?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: yeah. people overrate Broly because of this form too.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449  Edited By terry2012

@xlab3000: Not those people. The once that clearly put Broly in his proper place. They remove that Busting a galaxy feat out the water...And they put him as a Mega Star buster because he did over a period of time. That 7 second thing is speedup and there no way they can denied that. I do not listen to them. If he did it with one shot it would not take 7 second or 13 second. It would not reach 5 second. They allowed special effects to trick their mind. That like saying Imperiex is a galaxy buster when he do it with his probes in a few hours. I do not hear them say he is a galaxy buster but I do hear them say he can destroy a galaxy. That the same with Broly and it is no different. Bills is the only one whom is a galaxy buster, and is confirm. That puts him way above any Dragon ball z characters.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not a speedup. And believing someone else's BS over actual facts just makes your argument fail all the more. We've already Discredited the 'discrediting'. King Kai's reaction was immediate. That means it just happened. It was not stated nor implied it happened over a long period of time.