LSSJ BROLY VS MAJIN VEGETA

This topic is locked from further discussion.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@the_pain said:

@xlab3000 said:

@p0rtal:he was a ssj during the kamehameha

It was a life and death battle, why would he not changed in his most powerful?

gohan is not real i hope you know that

if the creators of the movie made him ssj1,he was ssj1

period.

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#602  Edited By Rozalia

First of all Broly wasn't beat by the attack itself, the Sun's pressure did him in (otherwise it would have shown him disintegrating first). Secondly Gohan being fictional doesn't mean logic doesn't apply. If Flash is given by a villain 2 seconds to save someone and he quickly works out he needs to go faster then his standard speed then it makes no sense for him to remain at standard speed and fail.

Likewise with Gohan. Broly has shown himself impervious to SSJ level fighters and Videl has just dropped unconscious due to Broly, which let me remind you is a big berserk button for Gohan. After all it such an event was what made him go serious as an adult in the first place. For him to see Videl hurt, get angry...and then not powerup in anyway makes no sense.

I think the above speaks for itself. Animators can make mistakes and the makers of these movies make them quite often. Hell in 'Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans' I recall the colouring of the energy blasts being incorrect. Does it mean anything besides the animators making a mistake or being lazy? No, no it doesn't.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rozalia said:

First of all Broly wasn't beat by the attack itself, the Sun's pressure did him in (otherwise it would have shown him disintegrating first). Secondly Gohan being fictional doesn't mean logic doesn't apply. If Flash is given by a villain 2 seconds to save someone and he quickly works out he needs to go faster then his standard speed then it makes no sense for him to remain at standard speed and fail.

Likewise with Gohan. Broly has shown himself impervious to SSJ level fighters and Videl has just dropped unconscious due to Broly, which let me remind you is a big berserk button for Gohan. After all it such an event was what made him go serious as an adult in the first place. For him to see Videl hurt, get angry...and then not powerup in anyway makes no sense.

I think the above speaks for itself. Animators can make mistakes and the makers of these movies make them quite often. Hell in 'Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans' I recall the colouring of the energy blasts being incorrect. Does it mean anything besides the animators making a mistake or being lazy? No, no it doesn't.

even if gohan was ssj2 it still doesn't change the fact that vegeta wins

the differance between this gohan and majin vegeta is enormous,is like the defferance between ssj goku from frieza fight and ssj goku from cell fight

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron2011: In case you weren't paying attention, it does. Goku was SS2 as well as Gohan. Already pointed out that Majin SS2 Vegeta is equal to SS2 Goku. Whom couldn't overpower Brolly even with SS2 Gohan and SSJ Goten.

It's simply math. Vegeta loses. This has long since been established. And, btw, if the Daizenshuu says they were SS2, then they were SS2. You know what the Daizenshuu is, right? In case you forgot, it is the Official Dragon Ball Encyclopedia.

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#605  Edited By Rozalia

@baron2011 said:

@rozalia said:

even if gohan was ssj2 it still doesn't change the fact that vegeta wins

the differance between this gohan and majin vegeta is enormous,is like the defferance between ssj goku from frieza fight and ssj goku from cell fight

hahahaha. I don't even think that Gohan being weak comment had been made at the time of the movie but regardless what you're saying is simply laughable. Even if we were to entertain that idea you forget Goku who is stronger then Vegeta was present and it still mattered for nothing. The only reason the power struggle happened in the first place is because Broly likes to see people struggle.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Majin Vegeta still wins.

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperhuman said:

Majin Vegeta still wins.

Still wins...so you've accepted the SSJ2 thing but Vegeta still wins apparently. What a joke.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rozalia said:

@thesuperhuman said:

Majin Vegeta still wins.

Still wins...so you've accepted the SSJ2 thing but Vegeta still wins apparently. What a joke.

I've "accepted" that Majin Vegeta is still more powerful than Broly. The joke is that this debate has lasted this long.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#609  Edited By reikai

@thesuperhuman: So you accepted something False as opposed to Fact, Logic, and Official Sources all telling you you're wrong.

"Holy bees in a beehive Batman! I've never seen such self-delusion before!"

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@thesuperhuman: So you accepted something False as opposed to Fact, Logic, and Official Sources all telling you you're wrong.

"I say what you say is false, and what I say is fact, logic, and official source material."

Get out of here with your crap.

I accept what I've watched and read from the Anime and Manga. And they tell me, "Majin Vegeta is still more powerful and would defeat Broly."

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akira and Toei animations made DBZ hard to determine who was more powerful so that people talk about it more.

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#612  Edited By Rozalia

@thesuperhuman said:

@reikai said:

"I say what you say is false, and what I say is fact, logic, and official source material."

I accept what I've watched and read from the Anime and Manga. And they tell me, "Majin Vegeta is still more powerful and would defeat Broly."

You can't debate, dis/prove, or hell contribute anything so you decide to put your fingers in your ears and go "na na na na na na " until we get bored is basically what you're saying. I believe you are the one who should "get out of here with your crap".

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#613  Edited By monarch2016

@reikai said:

@baron2011: In case you weren't paying attention, it does. Goku was SS2 as well as Gohan. Already pointed out that Majin SS2 Vegeta is equal to SS2 Goku. Whom couldn't overpower Brolly even with SS2 Gohan and SSJ Goten.

It's simply math. Vegeta loses. This has long since been established. And, btw, if the Daizenshuu says they were SS2, then they were SS2. You know what the Daizenshuu is, right? In case you forgot, it is the Official Dragon Ball Encyclopedia.

gohan was only ssj2 when he fought broly

when they did the kamehameha goku and gohan were ssj1

and the daizenshuu never said they were ssj2

vegeta wins easy

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

vegeta wins easy

@baron2011 said:

...... *shakes head*

So when he was getting pounded by Broly he was SSJ2 but not when doing the power struggle that happened after he powered up? What is this I don't even...actually sure whatever, then Broly is clearly impervious to SSJ2 physical attacks as shown in the movie. This happens as a result:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rozalia said:

@thesuperhuman said:

@reikai said:

You can't debate, dis/prove, or hell contribute anything so you decide to put your fingers in your ears and go "na na na na na na " until we get bored is basically what you're saying. I believe you are the one who should "get out of here with your crap".

Look, I understand you're ballsdeep for Broly, but really...

I can debate, I choose not to. I choose to say who I believe wins and leave it at that. Whether someone responds to my posts and "demands" or "asks" for proof, is my choice whether or not I oblige. In no way, shape or form, does that say I can't debate, dis/prove, or can't contribute anything. What I am "basically saying," is, I don't care to debate. If it's not something I want to debate, I won't debate it. But continuously pointing out my "flaws" in this particular instance, doesn't change a damn thing.

It's great that we disagree, but you stating that my side is "false," and your side is "fact, logic, and source materials," when not onepartof your content isactual proven facts, just shows the usual fanboy reaction.

Once again, "get out of here with your crap."

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperhuman said:

@rozalia said:

@thesuperhuman said:

@reikai said:

I can debate, I choose not to. I choose to say who I believe wins and leave it at that. Whether someone responds to my posts and "demands" or "asks" for proof, is my choice whether or not I oblige. In no way, shape or form, does that say I can't debate, dis/prove, or can't contribute anything. What I am "basically saying," is, I don't care to debate. If it's not something I want to debate, I won't debate it. But continuously pointing out my "flaws" in this particular instance, doesn't change a damn thing.

It's great that we disagree, but you stating that my side is "false," and your side is "fact, logic, and source materials," when not onepartof your content isactual proven facts, just shows the usual fanboy reaction.

First you point at the wrong person and secondly when you click that button to post we're allowed to comment on your post and we're allowed to call you out on such things. Now if you did hold the attitude you say you do you would have posted and left like many do but instead you've hung around. If you're not going to take further part why are you here. As you said, you've said your piece.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#617  Edited By TheSuperHuman

@rozalia said:

@thesuperhuman said:

@rozalia said:

@thesuperhuman said:

@reikai said:

First you point at the wrong person and secondly when you click that button to post we're allowed to comment on your post and we're allowed to call you out on such things. Now if you did hold the attitude you say you do you would have posted and left like many do but instead you've hung around. If you're not going to take further part why are you here. As you said, you've said your piece.

First, I apologize. I didn't read the name and expected the reply to be from you. So forgive me.

Second, I know you can do that all that, never said you couldn't. I said that I don't have to respond back.

Like many others do, I stick around to read and laugh at the miserable excuse for a debate, when I know that my choice is set in stone and I don't need to involve myself anymore than that.

I've said my piece, but I've not said my peace.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rozalia said:

@reikai said:

vegeta wins easy

@baron2011 said:

...... *shakes head*

So when he was getting pounded by Broly he was SSJ2 but not when doing the power struggle that happened after he powered up? What is this I don't even...actually sure whatever, then Broly is clearly impervious to SSJ2 physical attacks as shown in the movie. This happens as a result:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

are you trolling?

why the hell can't you understand that they had the ssj hair style and not the ssj2 hair style when they did the kamehameha?

broly lose bad and you being a broly fan is not gonna change that

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#619  Edited By Rozalia

You yourself have said he was SSJ2 when he was punching Broly to little effect so clearly Broly is beyond SSJ2 as otherwise he'd be reeling after every blow.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rozalia said:

You yourself have said he was SSJ2 when he was punching Broly to little effect so clearly Broly is beyond SSJ2 as otherwise he'd be reeling after every blow.

but gohan still put up a decent fight and he made broly fell a little uncomfortable when he was punching him

but still the differance between this gohan and majin vegeta is enormous and broly had too much trouble with this version of gohan to have a chance agains vegeta

this gohan is the weakest version of ssj2 when on the other hand majin vegeta along with ssj2 goku are the strongest version,is like comparing ssj goku from frieza fight with ssj goku from cell fight

a being as strong as ssj goku from cell fight can actually oneshot a being as strong as ssj goku from frieza fight and the situation between this version of gohan and majin vegeta is the same

it goes like this

ssj2 majin vegeta=ssj2 goku>ssj2 kid gohan>super perfect cell>broly>ssj2 adult gohan

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#621  Edited By monarch2016

@rozalia said:

gohan still put up a decent fight and he made broly fell a little uncomfortable when he was punching him

but still the differance between this gohan and majin vegeta is enormous and broly had too much trouble with this version of gohan to have a chance agains vegeta

this gohan is the weakest version of ssj2 when on the other hand majin vegeta along with ssj2 goku are the strongest version,is like comparing ssj goku from frieza fight with ssj goku from cell fight

a being as strong as ssj goku from cell fight can actually oneshot a being as strong as ssj goku from frieza fight and the situation between this version of gohan and majin vegeta is the same

it goes like this

ssj2 majin vegeta=ssj2 goku>ssj2 kid gohan>super perfect cell>broly>ssj2 adult gohan

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron2011 said:

@rozalia said:

gohan still put up a decent fight and he made broly fell a little uncomfortable when he was punching him

it goes like this

Broly Second Coming: March 12, 1994
Buu saga in manga: April 4, 1994 (I think)

Now if I'm correct on the dates then you can throw away that "Gohan is weak argument". If the movie was before the time Vegeta made that comment then its not legitimate here.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rozalia said:

@baron2011 said:

@rozalia said:

it goes like this

Broly Second Coming: March 12, 1994

Buu saga in manga: April 4, 1994 (I think)

Now if I'm correct on the dates then you can throw away that "Gohan is weak argument". If the movie was before the time Vegeta made that comment then its not legitimate here.

yes it is

vegeta wins easy

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rozalia:@reikai: the hair says other wise he was ssj if a guidebook contradicts itself then its unreliable. that's pathetic using a fan manga as evidence lol. Vegeta kills Broly. Broly is not beyond ssj2. ssj2 majin vegeta=ssj2 goku>ssj2 kid gohan>super perfect cell>broly>ssj2 adult gohan based on calculations/powerscaling. it's pretty obvious you guys are broly fans who wank broly even though his power has been debunked. If the movie was before the time Vegeta made that comment then its not legitimate here. LOL

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#625  Edited By Rozalia

@xlab3000 said:

@rozalia:@reikai: the hair says other wise he was ssj if a guidebook contradicts itself then its unreliable. that's pathetic using a fan manga as evidence lol. Vegeta kills Broly. Broly is not beyond ssj2. ssj2 majin vegeta=ssj2 goku>ssj2 kid gohan>super perfect cell>broly>ssj2 adult gohan based on calculations/powerscaling. it's pretty obvious you guys are broly fans who wank broly even though his power has been debunked. If the movie was before the time Vegeta made that comment then its not legitimate here. LOL

...Are you dim? What is funny exactly? If the comment Vegeta made was after the Broly movie came out then it makes it illegitimate in determining Broly's strength as the writer only at that point made the distinction that Gohan was weaker. This would mean that the Gohan seen in the movie isn't a "weak SSJ2" but Gohan with all the strength of when he was a teen.

I'm not saying that Gohan wasn't weaker in the plot of the Buu saga but movies, games and other such media follow the canon set at that particular point and at that point Gohan was not stated to be weaker. Also again nice job at once again taking something out of context and saying its pathetic. I've lost count how many times you've done this now but a least twice regarding that comic alone.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rozalia: what's funny is using a fan manga as evidence, that was the reason I called it pathetic. If the movie was before the time Vegeta made that comment then its not legitimate here. This would mean that the Gohan seen in the movie isn't a "weak SSJ2" but Gohan with all the strength of when he was a teen. he was weak in the movie. if that was after the movie vegeta made that comment then Vegeta wins. base gohan had hit ssj broly and mssj gohan and hit lssj broly. if a guidebook contradicts itself then its unreliable. the videos disprove the daizenshuu claims about movie 10. Gohan wasn't a ssj2 in movie 10. let me know when you come up with an argument that doesn't have contradictions and that hasn't been debunked otherwise its pointless to keep debating.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#629  Edited By Rozalia

@xlab3000 said:

@rozalia: what's funny is using a fan manga as evidence, that was the reason I called it pathetic. If the movie was before the time Vegeta made that comment then its not legitimate here. This would mean that the Gohan seen in the movie isn't a "weak SSJ2" but Gohan with all the strength of when he was a teen. he was weak in the movie. if that was after the movie vegeta made that comment then Vegeta wins. base gohan had hit ssj broly and mssj gohan and hit lssj broly. if a guidebook contradicts itself then its unreliable. the videos disprove the daizenshuu claims about movie 10. Gohan wasn't a ssj2 in movie 10. let me know when you come up with an argument that doesn't have contradictions and that hasn't been debunked otherwise its pointless to keep debating.

*shakes head*

First sentence I ask for confirmation if the other poster believed Gohan would be at SSJ2 while getting punked, and would actually regress to a weaker form in the power struggle. Second sentence is me in amazement at the post but then in jest agreeing and stating that if a SSJ2's attacks are having that little effect was the case then clearly the result would be *insert image from fan comic showing what the outcome of this fight would be if what the poster was saying is the case*.
Reading comprehension, improve it and improve it good.

Secondly the movies are in their own continuity but certain things apply. When the movie was made the notion that Gohan was weaker did not exist. What happens after the release of the movie doesn't matter, what matters is the established canon at the time. Thus Gohan cannot be weaker because that would mean the writers could somehow see the future and know the writer of the manga would depower Gohan.
This is obvious stuff that anyone would pick up instantly, the fact I have to explain it like this boggles my mind.

Djangophile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#630  Edited By Djangophile

Hello. My English is not so good, please forgive it. But what proof there is that Gohan was only Super Saiyan 1? Does not all evidence point to Super Saiyan 2? The hair is the same, for he is also adult many years after ascending. Makes no sense that Gohan chose Super 1 when he can do 2 and when his Saiyan 1 looks like Saiyan 2. I have a Bluray of the uncut movie 10, and Gohan has sparks for a few moments when he turns Saiyan 2. How this is not proof? How can Majin Vegeta "Easy" beat Broly if they three could not damage him? I do not understand, please explain.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello. My English is not so good, please forgive it. But what proof there is that Gohan was only Super Saiyan 1? Does not all evidence point to Super Saiyan 2? The hair is the same, for he is also adult many years after ascending. Makes no sense that Gohan chose Super 1 when he can do 2 and when his Saiyan 1 looks like Saiyan 2. One question about Vegeta. What basis there is that Majin Vegeta and Goku were very superior to Gohan in Cell games? This is speculation, no proof. I have a Bluray of the uncut movie 10, and Gohan has sparks for a few moments when he turns Saiyan 2. How this is not proof?

To me, evidence suggests Gohan was 2, not 1. And too that Majin Vegeta and Goku are only a bit stronger than Gohan in Cell match. A bit is not correct word, I do not know it right. More like maybe 1/3 stronger, I believe the term is called marginal. Their power is noticeable more than Saiyan 2 Goku, but not double or even triple. But, Broly smashes Saiyan 2 Goku, Saiyan 2 Gohan ( low power ) and Saiyan 1 Goten? How can Majin Vegeta "Easy" beat Broly if they three could not damage him? I do not understand, please explain.

First of, Welcome to the VINE!

I have not seen the BLUE-RAY Version, can you post a Screen Shot?

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welcome also from me.

As for the answer to your question the answer is that Majin Vegeta gets squashed as Broly is far beyond him in every regard. This thread is 13 pages of a bunch of people bringing up weak arguments that I and others have annihilated time and time again. Misdirection, insults and bizarre reading comprehension seems to be all that they have left.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rozalia: did you even read the whole thread before posting the same argument again. I'm done going around in circles with you. look at slimj87d's post about ki. Broly didn't get a zenkai, you still see that wound isn't completely healed when you see that red mark. let me know when you're done wanking Broly good day sir.

Djangophile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the welcome from you two. It seems fun here. I have read all 13 pages of this and have not seen any proof. Gohan did not have lightning after he showed Kibito, he started with lightning and then had none after. Same during fight with Dabura. SSJ1 Hair is very different from what Gohan shown in Movie 10. Makes sense becuase in DBZ energy and lightning go outward to show sign of powerful energy. Majin Vegeta and Saiyan 2 Goku in their fight also did not have lighting all the time. Seems like lighting for Saiyan 2 is a mirror of power. Gohan in Movie 10 was far weaker than he was during Cells fight, not that much weaker than Goku or Vegeta later in the Buu sagas. Saiyan 2 Gohan is still very powerful, still Saiyan 2 just lower level than before. Lightning could also be lack of control of energy, As Goku did not show much, but Majin Vegeta did, and Gohan SS2 during Cell games, but not Saiyan 2 Gohan in movie 10, or during the Buu saga twice with Dabura and Kibito Kaioshin. No lighting there because in my eye he had more control and knew how to handle it, but also because he was not able to generate so much power as he did during Cells fight. Makes great sense to me. Does this make sense? I read it back and it's the best I can write.

Movie 10 bluray is the same as the normal version, but uncut you see Trunks Butt and when he urinates on Brolys face. Haha. But, I was wrong, no lighting during Gohan powering up. But, still the same identical look and design as when he powers for Kibito Kioshin and for Dabura. 100% same. Gohan certainly Super Saiyan 2, he was maybe 17 or 18 years old? Never lost ability to go Saiyan 2. No evidence to support that. More evidence to see him as Saiyan level 2. Phew. Hard typing. lol.

@rozalia said:

Welcome also from me.

As for the answer to your question the answer is that Majin Vegeta gets squashed as Broly is far beyond him in every regard. This thread is 13 pages of a bunch of people bringing up weak arguments that I and others have annihilated time and time again. Misdirection, insults and bizarre reading comprehension seems to be all that they have left.

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#635  Edited By CosmicOrochi

I hope you all put into consideration that Broly has never unleashed anywhere near his maximum potential, for the sake of making the movies good. In both the first and second movie, Broly simply toys with everyone he encounters.. and in both movies it ends up in Broly underestimating the luck and good fortune of the fighters (for the sake of not having their main character get obliterated).

They have yet to actually defeat Broly.. I believe in both movies he's on been BFR'd. Never does it show Broly getting completely KO'd.

Now if the writers didn't care about losing their main characters.. and let Broly go berserk? Just think.. You've ALL seen how he manhandled EVERYONE he encountered, with pitiful ease. If he had not been toying with them, again for the sake of making an interesting plot & movie.. and he just went completely all out.. They wouldn't have lasted more than 30 minutes. According to how he was so easily beating them in every way.

He's never shot more than a small ball of energy.. or more than a few at one time. He's never fought with anyone toe to toe for more than a few seconds, because if he did.. it wouldn't last for more than a few seconds lol.

Yes, I am a Broly fan.. But i'm a big fan of the entire DB series & saga period. Admit it.. If Broly would go berserk, actually "Bloodlusted" as you say.. he'd have no problem defeating Majin Vegeta. I suppose not with as much ease as he did the others.. but don't underpower him simply because the writers had him toy with them for the sake of the movie.

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJ Vegeta kicked the shit out of Broly in the neck before he even transformed AT ALL. It did NOT A DAMN THING. He didn't even blink -_-

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000 said:

@rozalia:

did you even read the whole thread before posting the same argument again. I'm done going around in circles with you. look at slimj87d's post about ki. Broly didn't get a zenkai, you still see that wound isn't completely healed when you see that red mark. let me know when you're done wanking Broly good day sir.

So you're storming off like a child for the second time in this thread? Fine do so because I do tire of having to post to explain my previous post because your reading comprehension seems to be out of whack. However I doubt your reading comprehension is this bad as I quite clearly explained it sentence by sentence what I meant and instead of responding to that you're storming off. Shows you can't respond and this is nothing but misdirection.

Also I didn't make any remark regarding zenkais ever in this entire thread but attributing things to me seems to be something you very much like doing.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#638  Edited By OverLordArhas

SSJ Vegeta kicked the shit out of Broly in the neck before he even transformed AT ALL. It did NOT A DAMN THING. He didn't even blink -_-

Normal Broly or RSSJ Broly, can't remember?

Djangophile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#639  Edited By Djangophile

The Japanese Asian Daizenshuu book says that Super Saiyan 2 is only double the power of Super Saiyan 1. This is not official? If that is truth, then Majin Vegeta is exactly as strong as the energy Kamehameha at the final scene of the movie 10. Maybe pull to a bit more than normal Saiyan level 2, because of Majin Boost. This means that Goku was Saiyan 1, Gohan was Saiyan 1 and Goten were Saiyan 1. That is 3x only one Super Saiyan. This is more powerful than Super Saiyan 2 normally, but Majin Vegeta was same in energy as Goku in their battle. This is proof that Majin Vegeta is only able to put energy out about the same as what Goku, Gohan and Goten as Super Saiyan 1's can do.

But that final power was still nothing for Broly to handle. So, that to me is proof Majin Vegeta is not close to Broly in power. Watch movie again.

Step 1:

Final Kamehameha ( what is the word for thinking it is something, but without proof ) Begins with assumation or similar I am sorry. Assumating Goku and Gohan were only Super Saiyan 1. There would be only 3 Saiyan level 1's to produce the big attack.

Step 2:

Broly laughs. Pushes back their most powered attack.

Step 3:

Trunks annoys Broly and goes to sleep. Broly is annoyed by Trunks and they push the attack harder to their limit I think, still does nothing, but Broly makes huge mistake and fires three small energies. All three miss. Remember, Broly has no training in fighting like Z fighters do. He did not know how to stop final attack, his little energy bombs very powerful but could not stop the larger wave from hitting him.

Step 4:

Broly shield raised and he is protected for around 10 seconds. Pushed into the star and his shield falls. He dies not from Kamehameha, but from the star. Actually, looked more like he killed his own self, his heart detonated and then he exploded. Normally, everyone vaporize or i think the word is incinorate when big energy hits them. Broly did not. He explodes. Looks to me like Majin Vegeta could not stand a chance against Broly because to me, three Saiyan level 1s are more powerful together than Majin Vegeta. Because the book says that Super Saiyan 2 is only double the power of Super Saiyan 1. So Majin Vegeta is maybe 2.5x the power of super saiyan 1. But, Broly easily survive THREE Super Saiyan 1s.

To me, Majin Vegeta would die fast vs Broly. I need to get some alcohol, this is the best I typed in English since I started to learn. I did well! So hard though.

edit: My proof for Gohan is Super Saiyan 2 is that Super Saiyan 1 Trunks and Goten were beaten instantly, but Gohan survived many direct hits. Goten knocked out when Gohan put up shield as NORMAL, not super saiyan. The boys were inside his protection and were still blown away, but Gohan had little damage, but Super Saiyan 1 trunks and goten almost died. Also, Gohan looks 100% the same as Super Saiyan 2, but with no lightning. This is not a big deal, the hair is more important. Clear to me Gohan was Super Saiyan 2. Which means REALLY that Vegeta would be beaten very badly.

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#645  Edited By Rozalia

@xlab3000 said:

So crawling back so soon? I don't see what some people people in a thread from a year ago matter. If they proved me Vegeta could beat Broly then you should be able to just post their arguments here to prove it right? Oh wait no because everything said there has been said here and I have blown it all away. Vegeta would have to be twice as powerful as Teen Gohan to even entertain the idea of defeating Broly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rozalia: I said I was done debating with you. I edited my post about leaving the thread about a week ago. the reason I posted that because they were debating the same things(some of them) we did.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#647  Edited By OverLordArhas

@cosmicorochi:

That is an RSSJ, I think R stands for restricted. He can't go Full SSJ because Paragus is restraining him via his device.

No Caption Provided

The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#648  Edited By The_PAIN

@cosmicorochi:

That is an RSSJ, I think R stands for restricted. He can't go Full SSJ because Paragus is restraining him via his device.

No Caption Provided

Broly at RSSJ was stronger than Goku and Company during the 1st movie.

Cardle_grave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#649  Edited By Cardle_grave

Has this debate gone 13 pages

Broly 3 shots Majin vegeta, If you seriously wanna think otherwise then you need to go to sleep because you are dead wrong.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has this debate gone 13 pages

Broly 3 shots Majin vegeta, If you seriously wanna think otherwise then you need to go to sleep because you are dead wrong.

Not sure what you're saying here. Broly takes 3 shots and Majin Vegeta is done? Or, Broly from his 3rd movie (which is a clone) takes Majin Vegeta out?

Either way, your post I quoted sounds entirely fanboyish. "You're wrong for voting Majin Vegeta because I say you are."