- Guts(Pre-Berserker armor)
- Shikamaru(No Shadow Strangle)
- David Xanatos (W/ Exo-Frame)
- Conan the Barbarian
- Ash Williams (W/ Necronomicon)
- Agent J
- Arnold "Dutch" Schaeffer
- - Each team gets 3 hours of prep.
- - As always, you must use feats to back up your character.
- - If characters chosen have any feuds with other characters on the team it will be taken into account. Besides this it will be assumed they've known and worked with their team for years.
- - They will not have stuff they can't access from wherever they are. Such as having something built into a home, they will not have access to it. This is even if they would have a way to access it remotely.
- - Everyone will be in character, if you bring in something that a character would only use a last resort or against morals, it will not be counted.
- - Battles will be to death or incapacitation. There will be no BFR wins allowed.
- - All battle areas will be considered void of beings with the exception of the teams. Any other object that would normally be there will be there and can be used if acquired.
Republic City(Legend of Korra)
Each team will start on opposite ends of the city as soon as the fight begins.
- 10 days will be given to debate for this section.
- No 'post within a certain time' limit.
(the previous units are cleared) you can only choose one of the options.
- 4 standard equalists(the ones that usually go after pressure points)
- 5 of Lin Beifongs metal-bending police with standard equip
- 5 standard fire benders from the original Avatar series
- 5 standard water-benders from the Northern Water Tribe from the original Avatar series