#1 Edited by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules:

- Each team gets 3 hours of prep.

- As always, you must use feats to back up your character.

- If characters chosen have any feuds with other characters on the team it will be taken into account. Besides this it will be assumed they've known and worked with their team for years.

- They will not have stuff they can't access from wherever they are. Such as having something built into a home, they will not have access to it. This is even if they would have a way to access it remotely.

- Everyone will be in character, if you bring in something that a character would only use a last resort or against morals, it will not be counted.

- Teams have Basic Knowledge on their opponents.

- Battles will be to death or incapacitation. There will be no BFR wins allowed.

- All battle areas will be considered void of beings with the exception of the teams. Any other object that would normally be there will be there and can be used if acquired.

- Team CadenceV2 will start at the entrance, Team Esquire will be in the area where they kept all the EVOs.

Battle Map:

Providence HQ(Generator Rex)

-You will have to make your own match threads.

- 8 days are given to debate

- if a person does not reply within 2 days they are disqualified.

Extra Unit:

Each team may have one of these added to their group, they will only count for this match:

• 5 Standard Providence Soldiers(Black Knight's Edition)
  • 5 Standard Forever Knight Soliders(George's edition)
  • 2 Xenomorph Warriors

Team Esquire

Team CadenceV2

• Aria (Mass Effect) Carnifex Pistol, ME Body Armor, Omni Tool, Med Gel
  • Liara (Mass Effect) Carnifex Pistol, ME Body Armour, Scorpion, Omni Tool, Med Gel
  • C890.L (Terminator) M-60 Dual Barrel Machine Gun, M-32 Grenade Launcher, Plasma Pistol, Living Tissue Disguise
  • Smiley (Predator) Plasma Caster, Combi Stick, Wrist Blades, Discus, Armour, Wrist Device, Helm, Med Gear
  • Wolf (Predator) Dual Plasma Casters, Combi Stick, Wrist Blades, Dual Shurikens, Razor Whip, Laser Mines, Armor, Wrist Device, Helm, Med Gear

(Standard Gear for everyone)

#2 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire: Oh... Oh... too lazy to make Links for my team, I see how you play.

I will take the 2 Xenomorphs.

#3 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I don't make links if they aren't mainstream. >:(

I'm taking the Providence Soldiers.

#5 Edited by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk Will you take a look at the Optional part of my prep? Thanks!

@cadencev2 If you'd like to give me your gear, I'll put it in the OP. I also apologize for what will probably be mostly a scanless debate on my part as my scanner hasn't been working lately, so I'm probably limited to whatever I can rustle up from the internet.

Prep:

With Basic Knowledge, my two prep-masters will know that your team is composed of a robot and 4 people with access to futuristic tech. So the natural strategy is for Amadeus and Peter to start making focused EMPs. They have a whole building's worth of tech to play around with, so this shouldn't be very difficult.

Once they've figured out a design and built some EMPs, Amadeus will hack into the Hive, the building's central computer network, giving him information on the building and control of all of its systems. He'll then hack into Caesar's Research Pod and fly it down to the Zoo, where soldiers will remove all useful tech from it, especially the portable stealth devices. Since Cho has been able to hack into a SHIELD helicopter in seconds and Iron Man's armor in a few minutes, accomplishing these should be easily within his capabilities.

My team has an advantage during prep, in that I have 5 soldiers who already know their way around the Providence Headquarters, so I don't have to waste time finding things. So while my geniuses are making EMPs, Psylocke will take a soldiers and explore the Zoo, using her telepathy to scan and catalog the EVOs. Ravager and Clock King will also take two soldiers and explore the King's Way, a labyrinth of passages that goes throughout the building, to find any nooks and crannies that Amadeus can't locate from the computers. The last two soldiers will help Amadeus and Parker by finding them helpful bits of tech and materials to work with.

Cho, Parker, and their soldiers will spend the last hour of prep building bombs and EMPs to boobytrap doors and entrances, and they'll throw a large amount of explosives into Caesar's Pod. Cho will hook the detonators into his pocket computer. Once all the relevant doors have been trapped and everyone on my team armed with EMPs and the stealth devices from the research pod, they'll gather outside the Zoo for the start of the battle.

OPTIONAL: (Rejected)

1) In the Headquarters, there is a vial of Meta-Nanite that grants the user godlike powers. Cho has the hacking skills to get through the genetic lock protecting it, and once he's interfaced with the Hive he'll know of its existence. He's even sought and acquired godlike powers in the past, so would it be legal for him to break into White Knight's safe and use the Meta-Nanite?

2) Cho has access to a grid of satellites thanks to his connections with the Olympus Group, and his computer is wired into them. Am I allowed to use their scanners and weapons systems in the battle?

Battle:

When the battle starts, Cho will lock down all the doors and paths that haven't been booby-trapped. Cadence's team will have to make their way through a gauntlet of explosives and EMPs in order to get to my team. In Terminator 3, the resistance used EMPs to take down Terminators, so C890.L will be taken down before he can even get to the battlefield. In the Mass Effect Universe, Overload is an electrical weapon and the closest thing to an EMP, and it's very effective at bypassing shields. So the EMPs should be able to take down Liara's and Aria's tech as well. I've never seen any evidence of the Predators' gear resisting EMPs, so their high-tech gear should be vulnerable to the Pulse attack, leaving them without cloaking, plasma cannons, and homing discs. Although they're still impressive with their more primitive gear, they will be greatly hindered by the loss of tech, especially cloaks.

Eventually, Cadence's team (minus C890.L) should be able to reach the Zoo, although battered by explosions and various other traps. Psylocke will have my team TP linked, (she does it all the time in Uncanny X-Force, so it's no big deal for her), and she'll have dug pretty much full knowledge out of Cadence's characters. Combined with Cho's interface with the building, I'll know exactly where his team is at all times, and will know when they're close to my team. When they enter the Zoo, Cho will crash Caeser's Pod straight into them. In the episode 'Mixed Signals,' the Pod traveled at relativistic speeds, shown when 5 years passed while only 15 minutes passed for the pilot. Even at merely hypersonic speeds, Cadence has no hope of dodging a ship that's being controlled by someone telepathically locked on to his team. It's also packed with explosives and volatile concoctions thanks to my prep, so the resulting explosion should kill his entire team without issue. If Liara tries something cute with Singularity or something, Cho can avoid it before she's done it since he'll he TP linked into Ravager's and Clock King's precog. So the resulting explosion should end the match then and there.

Game, set, match. Your move, Cadence.

#6 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10363 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire:

For the nanites(if it's the ones I'm thinking about): No, Rex commanded them never to listen to anyone else, including himself. It will be taken that they can't be hacked/used in anyway.

For the satellites: I went over it in the original post in the tourny sign-up: "They will not have stuff they can't access from wherever they are. Such as having something built into a home, they will not have access to it. This is even if they would have a way to access it remotely."

#7 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10363 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump @cadencev2, keep in mind once 2 days have past without a post you are DQ

#8 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire:

• Aria (Mass Effect) Carnifex Pistol, ME Body Armor, Omni Tool, Med Gel
  • Liara (Mass Effect) Carnifex Pistol, ME Body Armour, Scorpion, Omni Tool, Med Gel
  • C890.L (Terminator) M-60 Dual Barrel Machine Gun, M-32 Grenade Launcher, Plasma Pistol, Living Tissue Disguise
  • Smiley (Predator) Plasma Caster, Combi Stick, Wrist Blades, Discus, Armour, Wrist Device, Helm, Med Gear
  • Wolf (Predator) Dual Plasma Casters, Combi Stick, Wrist Blades, Dual Shurikens, Razor Whip, Laser Mines, Armor, Wrist Device, Helm, Med Gear

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: I know, I will have it up soon.

#9 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire: Before I like you you to edit your opener, since you cannot hack and so as LSSH said.

#10 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10363 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I said he couldn't hack the meta-nanites, he can totally hack the system

#11 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I said he couldn't hack the meta-nanites, he can totally hack the system

I dont watch Gen Rex, not much anyway. I have no clue what he can and cannot do with the base.Are we both starting inside the base? What is the base Layout? Where do we start at?

#12 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10363 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Esquire has starting positions in the OP, you're at the entrance while he starts at the Petting Zoo(where they housed all the EVOs). - whoever called it first got where they wanted to start-(Was between the Zoo and the Entrance)

This is Providence HQ

#13 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire: Alright, since I have no clue about this battlefield.

Everything you did means nothing, flat out no lie, means nothing and will have no effect on my team. At all.

Plan.

I start at the Entrance. I am not going in. That simple really. lol.

I have 5 Tactile Masters in their own right.

Aria is a Asari Commando who took over the most piratical place in the galaxy as a part time stripper! She forced 3 of the galaxies biggest gangs and mercs to work for her!

Both Smiley and Wolf are Elite Predator. Wolf is a very very old Pred with many many hundreds of years of experience.

Liara is the freaking Shadow Broker. She is all that is Black Ops and Info gathering.

C890.L is the point man of programmed tactical genius. He is a T-800 who is not on a blind search and kill mission. Very stealthy too.

This is the entrance as far as my research came up. The Hanger Bay I guess. If it is not the Hangar Bay then I will make my way there. Whatever.

Lets see what I can do here.....

I have Wolf. Wolf has Laser Mines that work in 2 ways. 1) they can map a area and the readings of what is around. 2) They can be super Laser Nets.

Wolf will put 2 Laser nets out of sight here (Red). Then another 2 as a early warning system inside here (Green). Everyone else (Blues) is taking cover wherever they can on the rock ledge.

I also have another 2 Advantages here. T-800 and Preds have great scanners T-800s are in fact X-Ray Inferred Scanners.Preds have a good many vision modes. On top of this the Scanning Omni Tools of Liara and Aria.

I have a great way of detection here.

Now I will wait like the way of the patient hunter. All in character for my team.

#14 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Well, it seems we're at something of an impasse if we're both trying to ambush the other team. My team has a distinct advantage though, since Psylocke lets me know exactly what you're planning. If it's clear that you have no intention of ever coming in, then Cho will rethink my strategy.

After arming themselves with EMPs and IEDs since I won't need them for traps anymore, my team will split up, sending Spidey and 4 of the Providence Soldiers to the entrance where you've taken up positions. The rest of the team will use the King's Road, which my team explored earlier, to exit through a different part of the HQ and come at you in a flanking maneuver. Before anyone goes anywhere, Cho will use his pocket computer to remotely pilot the Pod out of the roof exit it uses and keep it ready on the roof.

Since Psylocke is TP linking my team and reading your team's minds, I'll know if you detect my squads and how you plan to react to them. If your team detects mine and starts planning to spread out, Amadeus will smash the Pod into your position at high speed, setting off the explosives in addition to the destruction caused by a ship crashing into your team at hypersonic velocity. Your exploding xenomorphs will send acid blood spraying everywhere, making things even more deadly.

After the explosion, my characters will clean up anyone left with a 2-pronged assault. Peter's spider-sense will alert him to the laser mines, and with proper application of agility and webbing spam he should be able to get close enough to destroy them without getting injured. While he's disabling the mines, the Providence Soldiers will open fire on anything moving in the area. Any survivors will be dazed and wounded from the explosion and will be easy prey for their rifles, explosives, and EMP launchers, and Spider-Man can use his webbing to slow anyone down if who's miraculously still able to walk around.

Coming from the flank, the other half of my team will bring the melee combat aspect to what's left of the battle. Their soldier will provide covering fire while Cho, Clock King, Ravager, and Psylocke close the distance. Clock King will launch his twin razor drones, which will search the battlefield for anyone still alive and slice them up. Psylocke's TP will pinpoint your team for my shooters, and she, Ravager, and Clock King will swarm anyone who is somehow healthy enough to dodge gunfire from 5 riflemen. With their precog and TP-enhanced teamwork, as well as excellent skill, the last of the mess should be cleaned up quickly, without Cho even needing to get involved.

#15 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire:

Well, it seems we're at something of an impasse if we're both trying to ambush the other team. My team has a distinct advantage though, since Psylocke lets me know exactly what you're planning. If it's clear that you have no intention of ever coming in, then Cho will rethink my strategy.

OK. I would not say I am at a disadvantage. Few reasons.

1) Your mind reading is limited to the Preds. Thats it. Why? Well Asari have Psy abilities and as shown in ME1 with the massively psychic Thorian creature, Asari know how to gaurd their thoughts as well when there mind is being tampered with. Next have T-800. Nuff said.

2) All my guys have advance scanning Systems.

Omni Tools have shown scanning abilities of tech.

Predator Helms have both Heat Visions, Sound Visions, and Light Visions.

Terminator has X-Ray Infrared.

Aliens see living auras around anything alive.

so if something is coming, I will know far in advance.

After arming themselves with EMPs and IEDs since I won't need them for traps anymore, my team will split up, sending Spidey and 4 of the Providence Soldiers to the entrance where you've taken up positions. The rest of the team will use the King's Road, which my team explored earlier, to exit through a different part of the HQ and come at you in a flanking maneuver. Before anyone goes anywhere, Cho will use his pocket computer to remotely pilot the Pod out of the roof exit it uses and keep it ready on the roof.

Since Psylocke is TP linking my team and reading your team's minds, I'll know if you detect my squads and how you plan to react to them. If your team detects mine and starts planning to spread out, Amadeus will smash the Pod into your position at high speed, setting off the explosives in addition to the destruction caused by a ship crashing into your team at hypersonic velocity. Your exploding xenomorphs will send acid blood spraying everywhere, making things even more deadly.

My guys are both spread out (Xeno Blood is no issue really) and again will see you vehicle in advance.

Also any proof this suppose craft is Hyper sonic? That is a big claim there.

After the explosion, my characters will clean up anyone left with a 2-pronged assault. Peter's spider-sense will alert him to the laser mines, and with proper application of agility and webbing spam he should be able to get close enough to destroy them without getting injured. While he's disabling the mines, the Providence Soldiers will open fire on anything moving in the area. Any survivors will be dazed and wounded from the explosion and will be easy prey for their rifles, explosives, and EMP launchers, and Spider-Man can use his webbing to slow anyone down if who's miraculously still able to walk around.

Laser Mines would not alert Ultimate Peter. They are not activated until Pred wants them too. So he would use the after Peter cross them and be entrapped. That is how he uses them.

Ultimate Peter Senses are not as refined as 616. He only detects direct threats to himself.

Example....

Spidey tells Wolverine, "stick with me, I can detect bad things before they happen", what spidey learn that night is only DIRECT threats to his safety is detected. Ultimate Spidey has been ambushed and led into trap many times due to this.

Providence Soldiers would die in drove to my Xeno Morphs stealth and speed as well racking claws. Alien Speed blitz for FTW.

Also I have 2 Camoed Preds with Plasma Casters on them.

Wolf alone can kill 2 at a time! lol.

Poor Pete would be trapped in the Laser net for a few as well. There is no threat to him till Wolf activates them. Till then they are cameras mapping the area.

Coming from the flank, the other half of my team will bring the melee combat aspect to what's left of the battle. Their soldier will provide covering fire while Cho, Clock King, Ravager, and Psylocke close the distance. Clock King will launch his twin razor drones, which will search the battlefield for anyone still alive and slice them up. Psylocke's TP will pinpoint your team for my shooters, and she, Ravager, and Clock King will swarm anyone who is somehow healthy enough to dodge gunfire from 5 riflemen. With their precog and TP-enhanced teamwork, as well as excellent skill, the last of the mess should be cleaned up quickly, without Cho even needing to get involved.

You are relying ALOT on a failed TP belief, Wolf and Smiley are the only acceptable ones, period. Well the Drones too, tho they are suicide attackers with their acid blood payload. I would order them to charge Spider Man while my Preds unload Plasma Shots like no tomorrow.

Seriously Clock King is a near non factor due to poor stats, he is like average human, not even peak human. seeing a few seconds in the future is not going to save him from beings that think faster.

The biggest part of your plan fails when the Asari, Liara and Aria, are at play.

Stasis

Singularities

Barriers.... oh my.

The Stasis from Liara can take out your best character Ultimate Spidey out fo the entire fight for 21 seconds.

#16 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 I'll have a response up within 12 hours, it just depends on when I can get internet to actually post it.

#17 Edited by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said

1) Your mind reading is limited to the Preds. Thats it. Why? Well Asari have Psy abilities and as shown in ME1 with the massively psychic Thorian creature, Asari know how to gaurd their thoughts as well when there mind is being tampered with. Next have T-800. Nuff said.

I'd like a little elaboration on this, please. How strong is this Asari psychic resistance? I haven't played Mass Effect, (I know, don't judge me), but according to the ME wiki, Thorian is a plant that actually uses spores for mind control, which isn't that much like Psylocke's telepathy. Have these Asari resisted any actual telepathy? Because Psylocke has recently become an extremely powerful telepath. After an encounter with AoA Phoenix, Psylocke's potential was unlocked, upgrading her to the status of Omega Level Telepath. She was able to smash through Dark Angel's psychic defenses after he had manifested his Apocalypse powers. She's been a very skillful telepath for quite some time, and even before the upgrade she took down Shadow King with telepathy, trapping him in her mind. (Edit: I should mention that she didn't beat him in a straight-up fight, she captured him when he was trying to influence the whole Earth so he was stretched thin. But she still was able to outmaneuver him and store his consciousness in her mind.) So just because the Asari have some degree of TP resistance doesn't mean they'll be able to keep out a telepath of Psylocke's caliber.

And even if they can, the Predators will know where your team is and what they're planning, so I'll be able to pull as much information as I need from their heads, regardless of the Asari.

2) All my guys have advance scanning Systems. Omni Tools have shown scanning abilities of tech. Predator Helms have both Heat Visions, Sound Visions, and Light Visions. Terminator has X-Ray Infrared. Aliens see living auras around anything alive. so if something is coming, I will know far in advance.

This is a good point. I don't know how well they see through walls and such, but I agree that you have excellent detection abilities. But because your strategy is to lie in wait for me, it won't really bother you if you see me moving towards you. That's the whole point of your strategy.

My guys are both spread out (Xeno Blood is no issue really) and again will see you vehicle in advance. Also any proof this suppose craft is Hyper sonic? That is a big claim there.

When I said hyper-sonic, that actually is an incredibly low estimate of how fast the craft can fly if need be. In the episode "Mixed Signals," Ceasar talks about his Pod's sublight drive, and says that when the drive was stuck at full speed for 15 minutes. But he was going so near the Speed of Light that the Relativistic effects meant that 15 minutes in the Pod lasted for 5 years in the outside world. I'm not going to try to do the math because I'd probably mess it up, but the Pod is capable of pretty near light speed.

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/generator-rex-season-2-episode-7-mixed-signals

12:30-13:00 is the relevant section.

Interestingly enough, according to my understanding of physics and backed by this article, an object moving at near-light speeds in the atmosphere would make a pretty huge explosion if it hits something. As described in the linked article, something as small as a baseball would make a several hundred foot crater if launched at near light speed, so a large ship should have the destructive force to level most of the base and all the surrounding area, even if it wasn't packed with explosives.

Since I have Amadeus Cho, Marvel's 8th smartest person and a scientific genius, controlling the ship, he should be easily capable of tailoring the Pod's speed so that it explodes easily enough to destroy your entire team but not so much that the explosion hits my team. An example of just how amazing Cho's Hypermind is at calculations:

He instantly sees a chain reaction of 2,342 disasters resulting from a single action. There are plenty more examples of how ridiculously smart he is, but this is the only scan I have on hand. Suffice to say, calculating the size of an explosion is child's play for Amadeus.

Since it's going to be traveling well in excess of mach 100, none of your characters have a hope of reacting to it, and the resulting explosion should atomize your whole team right then and there, and you don't really have any counter for it. But even though that will end the match, for the moment let's assume that some of your characters miraculously survive so that I can respond to the rest of your post.

Laser Mines would not alert Ultimate Peter. They are not activated until Pred wants them too. So he would use the after Peter cross them and be entrapped. That is how he uses them.Ultimate Peter Senses are not as refined as 616. He only detects direct threats to himself. Spidey tells Wolverine, "stick with me, I can detect bad things before they happen", what spidey learn that night is only DIRECT threats to his safety is detected. Ultimate Spidey has been ambushed and led into trap many times due to this.

Okay, this was my mistake, I misunderstood how the mines worked. Luckily, Psylocke can read the predators' minds like a book, so she'll tell my team exactly where you've placed them and how they work, meaning Peter won't try going through them. We'll instead use the King's Road to flank from both sides, sending Psylocke, Ravager, Cho, and a soldier to one flank, Spidey, Clock King, and a soldier to the other, and sending 3 soldiers to the hangar entrance you've booby-trapped.

Providence Soldiers would die in drove to my Xeno Morphs stealth and speed as well racking claws. Alien Speed blitz for FTW.

If the Preds activate their laser nets to try catching my soldiers, this eliminates the speed blitz. Or if the Xenos blitz, then the laser mines can't be used without hurting your team. So your options cancel out each other and having both doesn't make you much more effective.

The Providence Soldiers are trained to fight superpowered bio-mutations on a daily basis. Xenomorphs are exactly what they're designed to kill. These specific soldiers are also highly trained in stealth and have cloaking devices, and even more importantly they are robots, which means the Xenos won't be able to use their aura-senses to detect them. They can try a blitz, but they won't know what they're blitzing and will get shot to pieces.

Another option is that Amadeus could hack the mines using his pocket computer, since they're set up to receive signals. He's a ridiculous hacker, so he should be able to take them over without much trouble. Then he can turn them on, blocking your access to the entrance and to my Providence Soldiers, making the Xeno blitz an impossibility. Or he could turn them on while the Xenos are within the net, trapping the Aliens like you intended to trap Spidey. This takes your Xenos totally out of the fight, while also scaring your predators and costing them some equipment.

A couple examples of his hacking prowess: Hacks into a SHIELD Helicopter in moments, hacks and takes over Extremis-era Iron Man Armor in 5 minutes.

Also I have 2 Camoed Preds with Plasma Casters on them. Wolf alone can kill 2 at a time! lol.

Since my soldiers are armed with EMPs, the cloaking devices and plasma casters should be disabled pretty quickly. Assuming full weaponry, the predators would certainly win an all-out firefight. But my three soldiers will be using cover, as will your predators, so the fight won't end all that quickly. The soldiers are mostly in place to keep your team occupied and under fire from a third direction, to add confusion and limit your options for movement. They aren't expected to do any serious killing.

Poor Pete would be trapped in the Laser net for a few as well. There is no threat to him till Wolf activates them. Till then they are cameras mapping the area.

Since Psylocke will tell me all about this strategy, it becomes totally ineffective. Pete will no longer be attacking through the corridor.

You are relying ALOT on a failed TP belief, Wolf and Smiley are the only acceptable ones, period. Well the Drones too, tho they are suicide attackers with their acid blood payload.

Let's assume for a second that you're right and Liara and Aria are immune to Psylocke's TP. What difference does that really make? I still have TP-enhanced teamwork, which is a big advantage. I still get to read the minds of Smiley and Wolf, which is all I really need. Teams are assumed to have been working together for years, so Smiley and Wolf will have essentially full knowledge of the Terminator and the Asari for Psylocke to pull out if their minds, and they'll naturally have full knowledge of themselves. Your strategy relies on your team being near each other waiting for me to attack, so I can pull all of your locations and your plan out of the Predators' heads. What do I lose by not being able to read the Asaris' minds? Why is this a "failed" belief, when the Predators give me all the info I need? You're either ignoring why I'm using my TP or you're ignoring what the Predators know about your team.

I would order them to charge Spider Man while my Preds unload Plasma Shots like no tomorrow.

Ideally they'll get caught by the laser net when they try to attack my soldiers. But if they do try attacking Peter, he should be able to web them up without a problem. He's also got his Symbiote suit here, so he has unlimited Organic webbing, he doesn't have to rely on his cartridges like he usually does. (Stealing your Ultimate Tribute scans here, haha.)

Spidey dodges around bullets and Elektro's blasts, so the Xenos aren't going to be blitzing him. He also dodges Green Goblin's plasma fireballs pretty often, so the plasma blasts are nothing new. And the Predators will have to avoid Spidey's webs as well as Providence soldiers shooting at them from three sides, so they can't just stand there and shoot at Peter.

Seriously Clock King is a near non factor due to poor stats, he is like average human, not even peak human. seeing a few seconds in the future is not going to save him from beings that think faster.

You're massively underselling the benefits of his precog. It's allowed him to dodge things like energy blasts from Blue Beetle, it makes him very difficult to tag, and it gives him a huge strategic edge. In addition, he's a tactical genius who makes incredibly effective plans, so combining him with Cho and Parker makes my team formidable intellectually, especially since your strategy and the King's Road let me attack pretty much however I want.

Just a note, I reread all of his appearances and I forgot that he makes all his own tech. (And it's stuff like floors that change gravity and a pocket watch that makes a time stasis bubble. Not exactly kid stuff.) So if anyone is skeptical of the creating portion of my prep, Clock King can help if necessary.

The biggest part of your plan fails when the Asari, Liara and Aria, are at play. Stasis Singularities Barriers.... oh my. The Stasis from Liara can take out your best character Ultimate Spidey out fo the entire fight for 21 seconds.

First of all, the biggest part of my plan is oneshotting your entire team with an attack none of them can react to. Second, from what I understand, Stasis has to be fired like any other energy weapon, right? So why can't Spidey just dodge it? From the videos I've watched, it's nowhere near bullet speed and he dodges automatic gunfire with ease. I don't see why he can't avoid Stasis here.

So in conclusion, the Pod oneshots your whole team, rendering the second half of my post irrelevant. If somehow some of your team survives, I can easily clean up the mess.

#18 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire: I do not know if you know this, I know this becuase of... MASS EFFECT LOL :) you need to play the game, you would like it.

Anyway check this out.

Dreadnaughts fire small chunks of Humvee size solid metal at a speed of 1.3 the Speed of light. Just 1.3, not 100.00 (Light Speed), just 1% speed of light..... and it has the force of 3 times Hiroshima.

What am I trying to say? You CANNOT use your vehicle as a weapon, it would kill both teams. Simple as that.

Edit: I realize you have Cho as well, I would think you would argue, "Well, Cho will make it go slower," and then I would ask for Proof of Cho working and modifying Speed of Light devices. Cho is the 7th smartest, behind Reed Richards, Tony, Doom, Pym, Banner, ect. The only person with Light Speed knowledge is Reed. That is it. How will Cho know how to work it? He wouldnt.

So saying he is modifying its near light speed drives is BS, especially when the device as shown is faulty and "got stuck" in Near Light Speed already. Not a reliable weapon and would kill both teams.

#19 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire: Also I have a new strategy now as well.

When you launch this flying machine, it will be picked up via scanners. Air Power > Land Forces. What this means is Aria being the cold blooded leader she is would tell everyone to get inside the base.

Not hard to do as your flying blind not knowing where my team exactly are for you Light Speed ramming suicide measure.

Then I have both predators activate their plasma nuke wrist devices. And tun into your base with their City killing devices.

Aria and Liara will float down to safety to the mountain velley below.

I win. Hands down. All becuase you scared my team with Air Superiority.

Bamsky!

#20 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

Dreadnaughts fire small chunks of Humvee size solid metal at a speed of 1.3 the Speed of light. Just 1.3, not 100.00 (Light Speed), just 1% speed of light..... and it has the force of 3 times Hiroshima. What am I trying to say? You CANNOT use your vehicle as a weapon, it would kill both teams. Simple as that.

Edit: I realize you have Cho as well, I would think you would argue, "Well, Cho will make it go slower," and then I would ask for Proof of Cho working and modifying Speed of Light devices. Cho is the 7th smartest, behind Reed Richards, Tony, Doom, Pym, Banner, ect. The only person with Light Speed knowledge is Reed. That is it. How will Cho know how to work it? He wouldnt.

You're right, my argument is indeed that Cho will make it go slower. But you're massively overcomplicating things. This will take no modification. You have a car that can go 80 miles per hour. Do you have to modify the engine to go 20 mph? No, you just don't drive your car that fast. Cho is controlling the Pod's systems, he can control how fast it's going. Just like flying a plane, he can control how fast or slow it's going. The Pod can go near-light-speed, but that doesn't mean it has to go that fast every time it goes anywhere. Since you usually like proof, here ya go: In the same episode I linked before, the Pod starts, accelerates, decelerates, stops, and maneuvers. It does not do all of this, or even most of this, at near-light speed. It is capable of going however fast Cho needs it to go, but it's not forced to go far faster than I need it to go. Amadeus is easily smart enough to avoid committing suicide by essentially nuking everything in the county. There's a reason why I first said it would hit at hypersonic speeds rather than at near-light; because it doesn't need to go near-light to make a big enough explosion. Cho has a hypermind that can make infinite calculations. He's not going to miss a decimal point and obliterate the whole HQ.

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/generator-rex-season-2-episode-7-mixed-signals

10:15-10:50, 13:20-14:05

So saying he is modifying its near light speed drives is BS, especially when the device as shown is faulty and "got stuck" in Near Light Speed already. Not a reliable weapon and would kill both teams.

Could Cho modify a light-speed engine? With Clock King and Peter Parker to help him, I wouldn't be surprised. But it's totally unnecessary, so I won't bother trying to prove it.

(Also, do you have any proof that Reed is the only Marvel genius with light-speed tech? I've never heard that before, but I can't think of any exceptions, so you may well be right. And just a point of clarification; After Pym's return, Cho was downgraded to 8th Smartest behind the 5 on your list, Black Panther, and Leader.)

The engine only got stuck on full when the Pod got hit by the Plot-Device Nanite Explosion that is the cause of all of the zany changes in the world of Generator Rex. Unless your team can replicate an explosion of nanotechnology large enough to alter the entire world, I'm not too worried about the Pod malfunctioning.

Also I have a new strategy now as well. When you launch this flying machine, it will be picked up via scanners. Air Power > Land Forces. What this means is Aria being the cold blooded leader she is would tell everyone to get inside the base.

I don't really have any issue here. You have enough variety of scans that you would probably register something or other. Although I don't understand why Aria would want everyone to go inside of the base if you're just going to try blowing it up.

Not hard to do as your flying blind not knowing where my team exactly are for you Light Speed ramming suicide measure.

Why do you keep ignoring the fact that Psylocke is tapped into the minds of your predators? I know exactly where you are and what you're doing as soon as you plan to do it. Here's a scan of Psylocke reading minds and doing a TP link at the same time, since you like scans. Psylocke is pulling the histories, powers, and weaknesses of the Four Horseman out of their minds and giving them to Wolverine. That's what she'll be doing here, only with locations and plans.

So I'm not flying blind at all. I know exactly where you are, what you're doing, where you're going, and what you're planning. I'd also still like evidence that Liara and Aria can resist Psylocke's TP, since it's pretty potent and she's very skilled.

Then I have both predators activate their plasma nuke wrist devices. And tun into your base with their City killing devices.

I have quite a few fun options to counter this maneuver.

1. Amadeus can possibly hack the nukes, if they rely on computer systems at all.
  2. Your Wolf and Smiley get sliced to pieces when Amadeus activates their Laser Mines as the Predators are running into the building, taking them out.
  3. Amadeus uses his control of the Hive to slam the front door, blocking Wolf and Smiley from entering at all.
  4. Amadeus uses either his mace, energy blasts, or some random projectile to trip up the Preds, giving my soldiers time to shoot them and my team time to get clear. (Scans below, showing energy blasts, a richochet throw, tripping a Death's Head Robot, and taking down a Helicopter with a thrown weapon.)
  5. The Predators get killed by the explosives I've used to booby-trap the entrance.
  6. The Nukes get disarmed by the EMPs I've used to booby-trap the entrance.
  7. The Predators get gunned down by the Providence Soldiers occupying the hallway, since they're just running as fast as they can.
  8. With Precog, Ravager and Clock King may be able to intercept the Predators and buy time for my team to get clear. (This one's a stretch.)
  9. Ultimate Spider-Man should be able to web them up, keeping them from reaching the building. Or he can make a webbing net and simply block the entrance with it, keeping them from entering.
  10. Ultimate Parker should be faster than the Preds from what I know, so with webslinging he should be able to intercept them and buy time for my team to get clear.
  11. Psylocke has not just TP but pretty decent telekinesis. She can just rip the nukes off of the Predator's wrists and throw them after Liara and Aria. This strategy is the optimal one, since it leaves the base intact, kills Liara and Aria, and is totally feasible.

Aria and Liara will float down to safety to the mountain velley below.

I get the floating part, but if you have a pair of nukes that are blowing up a city, why don't Liara and Aria get killed in the blast?

I win. Hands down. All becuase you scared my team with Air Superiority. Bamsky!

Eh...one thing I should mention. You remember Clock King? The non-factor? Well...he carries a teleporter that's able to 'port a whole group of people. So does Ravager, since I gave her the gear she had when leading the Terror Titans. (That also gives her amped precog due to adrenaline increase, but I don't need it.) This means that with Psylocke's mindreading, or even just with Clock King's precog, my team will know about the nuke before it explodes and can teleport out of the blast range. So best case scenario for your team, where all 11 of the contingencies I listed somehow fail, you end up blowing up 5 of your 7 characters while doing no damage to my team. Liara and Aria then get killed by the Pod once they've landed. Or get swarmed by my team, since they're substantially outnumbered.

And the great thing is, your team has no way of knowing this since you have no telepaths, so you'll go have most of your team commit suicide for no gain, and since my team has a telepath and multiple precogs, they'll know to teleport out of danger. In fact, with the telepath and the precogs, they'll know that this is the best option and won't even bother with the 11 contingencies. So your team blows itself up and then Liara and Aria get swarmed.

Bamsky.

#21 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire: See :) I know how you think. I am in your head already lol.

I actually have no clue about Reed for fact. I read him making Lightspeed Ships before to traverse the universe back in the day. so he is the only one I know.

Now lets look at this...

Well..... he was flat out wrong. Chaos King lost to Herc.

So that is not the best example, in fact it shows why he is the 7th smartest person in the world and not top 5.

Anyway lets move on.

I don't really have any issue here. You have enough variety of scans that you would probably register something or other. Although I don't understand why Aria would want everyone to go inside of the base if you're just going to try blowing it up.

Aria is a very tactical leader. I been in the military for 7+ years before getting out. This is simple knowledge. Air Power > Land Power. It is fact. Why would Aria stay out side when their is Air support? Why would you stay outside for a carpet bomb?

Even Taliban understand to hide in caves when the jets are coming.

Aria is a master at Space Battles. She simply see a win where Cerabus Officer wanted to drag the battle out in classic military style.

Read This. Aria is kidnapped, missing for days. She then returns to her fractured Gangs, gets as many together as she can on the fly, then with Guerrilla Tactics beats the Special Ops Cerabus force that took over.

Here she sees right through her enemies ambush, and then ambushes them in her own trap.

Point is she is a hell of a leader. She will not take the chance to try to shoot down a Air Vehicle that can shoot smart missiles or carpet bombs.

Why do you keep ignoring the fact that Psylocke is tapped into the minds of your predators? I know exactly where you are and what you're doing as soon as you plan to do it. Here's a scan of Psylocke reading minds and doing a TP link at the same time, since you like scans. Psylocke is pulling the histories, powers, and weaknesses of the Four Horseman out of their minds and giving them to Wolverine. That's what she'll be doing here, only with locations and plans.

So I'm not flying blind at all. I know exactly where you are, what you're doing, where you're going, and what you're planning. I'd also still like evidence that Liara and Aria can resist Psylocke's TP, since it's pretty potent and she's very skilled.

It works out then. However I know my team of Liara and Aria can get into their minds as well to buffer your TP.

Here are some examples of Asari TP.

1) Threatens to Mind Flay someone.

2) Mentally reads he Promethium Images in Sheperd's head.

3) Mentally projects her "gift" to Sheperd in his head with her in there with him.

Ta-Daa! I know what your TPing and not TPing. I can even possibly run interference. Asari do not have the range, its more of a 5 feet distance thing, but they have the power.

Also the Thorian has Spore to "mind control" it was still sending Psy signal to the Spore controlled people from Miles under the earth.

Also it took a Asari to mentally communicate with it and vice versa.

I have quite a few fun options to counter this maneuver.

1. Amadeus can possibly hack the nukes, if they rely on computer systems at all.
  2. Your Wolf and Smiley get sliced to pieces when Amadeus activates their Laser Mines as the Predators are running into the building, taking them out.
  3. Amadeus uses his control of the Hive to slam the front door, blocking Wolf and Smiley from entering at all.
  4. Amadeus uses either his mace, energy blasts, or some random projectile to trip up the Preds, giving my soldiers time to shoot them and my team time to get clear. (Scans below, showing energy blasts, a richochet throw, tripping a Death's Head Robot, and taking down a Helicopter with a thrown weapon.)
  5. The Predators get killed by the explosives I've used to booby-trap the entrance.
  6. The Nukes get disarmed by the EMPs I've used to booby-trap the entrance.
  7. The Predators get gunned down by the Providence Soldiers occupying the hallway, since they're just running as fast as they can.
  8. With Precog, Ravager and Clock King may be able to intercept the Predators and buy time for my team to get clear. (This one's a stretch.)
  9. Ultimate Spider-Man should be able to web them up, keeping them from reaching the building. Or he can make a webbing net and simply block the entrance with it, keeping them from entering.
  10. Ultimate Parker should be faster than the Preds from what I know, so with webslinging he should be able to intercept them and buy time for my team to get clear.
  11. Psylocke has not just TP but pretty decent telekinesis. She can just rip the nukes off of the Predator's wrists and throw them after Liara and Aria. This strategy is the optimal one, since it leaves the base intact, kills Liara and Aria, and is totally feasible.

I have Counters as well.

After posting my Aria as a ruthless smart tactician, it occurred to me what would be better than sacrificing my Preds? My Aliens

Aliens are faster, dumber, and totally in my control. Since Aria is so good at managing resources and underhanded tactics, the Aliens (2 of them I have lol) would be the Suicide Bombers wet dream.

1) Hack what? If the USA and Colonial Marines cannot find a way to detect or Hack Predators Wrist Devices, and they have tried with years of study to boot, then how would Cho magically be able to? Do not think so. There is no Signal to use to hack. They are close systems. You cannot hack a Computer with no Internet or LAN cable. Fact of Science.

2) So what, they die. The bomb goes of sooner.

3) Too late, I am inside as I stated. I would be inside and then Aria will be like "hey, those thing that go boom, lets make that happen with the dumb drones."

4) Ummm... how? He is hiding like a little *****. How will he reach them in 20 seconds? Both of them at that?

5) The bomb devices blow sooner.

6) Possible and a long shot. That if both end up in the areas you have with EMPs. This is a big place.

7) Still go boom. Death will not stop the count down.

8) We are far away from each other. Your guys need time they do not have to reach them.

9) I am already in, your plan of a suicide ramming pod was your undoing. Plus preds would give Ultimate Spidey a good fight. Wolf would wreck Spidey bad. How are you webbing Plasma!? Your not.

10) Get clear how? This is a 15 Block EXPLOSION!

11) Again how? Your whole plan was hidding in a corner and letting a ramming pod kill me. Now all of a sudden your characters traverse 10 minuets of Elevators, Hallways, and rooms to reach my 20 second count down? Nope.

I get the floating part, but if you have a pair of nukes that are blowing up a city, why don't Liara and Aria get killed in the blast?

Float Down and Dual Barriers! Yeah baby!

Liara Barriers push back 100+ tons of Ocean Pressure and 1000s of gallons out of the Sub!

Here a Asari commando survives easy 6+ missiles and her Barrier held.

Both Aria and Liara with dual Barriers? I can survive the Debris. I would no doubt clear the Blast Range.

Also T-800 can survive the falling rocks and mess from the blast. It will mostly be inside the base and extend out a short way with so much crap in the way.

1-2) Car Bomb at ground Zero.

3-4) Falls from Empire State Building top. Survives.

5-6) Survives 100s of tons of pressure from Ocean Depths.

7) Survives Propane Tanker explosion.

Not that he has too. T-800 can scale the mountain wall done.

Preds can do the same with there Claws and Wrist Blades.

Everyone in the barrier.

Eh...one thing I should mention. You remember Clock King? The non-factor? Well...he carries a teleporter that's able to 'port a whole group of people. So does Ravager, since I gave her the gear she had when leading the Terror Titans. (That also gives her amped precog due to adrenaline increase, but I don't need it.) This means that with Psylocke's mindreading, or even just with Clock King's precog, my team will know about the nuke before it explodes and can teleport out of the blast range. So best case scenario for your team, where all 11 of the contingencies I listed somehow fail, you end up blowing up 5 of your 7 characters while doing no damage to my team. Liara and Aria then get killed by the Pod once they've landed. Or get swarmed by my team, since they're substantially outnumbered.

Umm that Pod is gone. For a few reasons.

1) it has been proven shock waves send it into hyper drive.

2) it will crash land with the lost of connection from Cho.

3) Even if you target me again, go ahead, I have my Barriers up.

I am also not outnumbered.

And the great thing is, your team has no way of knowing this since you have no telepaths, so you'll go have most of your team commit suicide for no gain, and since my team has a telepath and multiple precogs, they'll know to teleport out of danger. In fact, with the telepath and the precogs, they'll know that this is the best option and won't even bother with the 11 contingencies. So your team blows itself up and then Liara and Aria get swarmed.

I have Telepaths, I can figure that much out. I have lost nothing but 2 Aliens. Thanks to the proof of Aria proven skill and tactics.

So now that you have no Pod, no base to hide, I just forced you into a Mano E Mano battle. Bring your A game friend, I just forced you into a direct battle. Which I stomp.

Bamsky.

Thats my line! :)

#22 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire: I drew first blood! Even if you beat me I drew first blood! Respect the MAN!

#24 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11510 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: your really not happy with other opinions, are you?

#28 Posted by Dredeuced (5720 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I still don't see where Asari show anything resembling telepathic defense. Vote goes to @esquire

#29 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: What counter did Cadence bring up to counter Psylocke's telepathy? She can read both of his Predators like an open book. Anything his team does, Esquire's team knows about as they are doing it and can counter. When you inevitably can't provide any reasonable evidence, I'll take that as an immediate concession.

#30 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by Dredeuced (5720 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Cadence himself will tell you that what Asaris do is not telepathic or telekinetic. Neither are powerful telepaths in any sense, either -- they've never done anything resembling telepathic attacking or defending, as far as I'm aware. The closest thing is Liara's melded with Shepherd's nervous system before which requires direct contact and consent.

#32 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced:

I don;t know about all that

I'm tired, I'll get back to you tomorrow

#33 Posted by Dredeuced (5720 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: It's not our argument. It's cadence's. He never really showed the ability to resist Telepathy.

#34 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: It's not our argument. It's cadence's. He never really showed the ability to resist Telepathy.

I'll try to get to to all of you tommorrow

#35 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced said:

@betatesthighlander1: Cadence himself will tell you that what Asaris do is not telepathic or telekinetic. Neither are powerful telepaths in any sense, either -- they've never done anything resembling telepathic attacking or defending, as far as I'm aware. The closest thing is Liara's melded with Shepherd's nervous system before which requires direct contact and consent.

They have something Telepathic. In fact they Mate through Biotics pretty much.

Liara threatens to Flay someone with her mind.

Liara mind reads Sheperds knowledge and Images from the Prothean device.

Liara uses her power to enter Sheperds Mind and input this romantic image that they both share together.

Yeah, nothing Mental here at all.

Asari can Attune to a persons Brain through Touch.

Morinth uses this Asari gift to Mind control Victims.

Yeah, no counter, except a touch of course.

I showed all this in my argument as well.

@strider92 @chaos_prime @floopay @higorm Need more Votes.

#36 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Dredeuced (5720 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I read your arguments cadence. What they have is similar to Telekinesis, but you yourself have chided me for comparing their powers to telekinesis. You can't have it both ways.

That's not a telepathy resistance feat. And it was canonically shrugged off by Shepherd's will or having someone walk in the door and say a few words. There's no reason to think the Asari have either telepathy resistance, nor the ability to stop Psylocke of all people.

#38 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I read your arguments cadence. What they have is similar to Telekinesis, but you yourself have chided me for comparing their powers to telekinesis. You can't have it both ways.

That's not a telepathy resistance feat. And it was canonically shrugged off by Shepherd's will or having someone walk in the door and say a few words. There's no reason to think the Asari have either telepathy resistance, nor the ability to stop Psylocke of all people.

Do not get me wrong. I am not saying they are Telepathic or Telekinesis. They Control the Energy in the Brain through Biotics. They can counter Telepathy then. They affect your brain through another means is a counter to TP as far as I am concern.

They are not Psychics who use specific Psychic Energy to do Psy stuff. They are Biotics who use Electricity, Dark Matter, and Gravity for their feats.

#41 Edited by Dredeuced (5720 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: And I don't get why any of those things imply telepathic defense, especially when they've got no feats to justify telepathic defense.

#42 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

You are full of so much crap just like who you voted for.

@cadencev2:

There are no Passive Biotics so unless they are continually activating their ANTI TP Biotics, which you have never shown to exist, they will have no resistance.

#43 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: seriously, why are you so confrontational?

#44 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

You are full of so much crap just like who you voted for.

@cadencev2:

There are no Passive Biotics so unless they are continually activating their ANTI TP Biotics, which you have never shown to exist, they will have no resistance.

Holy Hell, stop badgering people who do not agree with you. No need to be a asshole for someone else s opinion. In fact you just vote against me now every chance you get ever since I did not vote for you cause the lack of Scans you use to back up your claims.

Now we have another fight in our other thread where your unhappy with me. Seriously chill out, its a comic site where voters vote for who they think won.

You do not see me badgering @dredeuced for his opinion. He felt I made a weak case, then that is his vote.

No need to pick on Beta here like a bully.

#45 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: You hurt the level of discourse by voting and posting poorly.

@cadencev2: This isn't a question of me being wrong. He stated categorically that Asari are telepaths when there is exactly ZERO proof of such. You can't even find any and it is your character. If this were a matter of opinion you may have a point but it is not. You aren't getting mad at Dredeuced because you can't get mad at him for being right. Beta deserves it because he, like you, are guilty of lowering the level of discourse and I am well within my rights to call him out for it.

#47 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: You hurt the level of discourse by voting and posting poorly.

@cadencev2: This isn't a question of me being wrong. He stated categorically that Asari are telepaths when there is exactly ZERO proof of such. You can't even find any and it is your character. If this were a matter of opinion you may have a point but it is not. You aren't getting mad at Dredeuced because you can't get mad at him for being right. Beta deserves it because he, like you, are guilty of lowering the level of discourse and I am well within my rights to call him out for it.

I did not badgered Dredeuced for his vote. I accepted it for what it is. Your badgering people.